SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Property scams/new member Super Girl (mod thread split)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Super Girl 3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have unfortuatly been flooded by potential house buyers since we listed our house for sale on an few internet realestate forums.

There were a few investment groups who wanted to launder money, they give you Swiss Francs cash, more than the house price and you give them Euros and the house! Silly isn't it?

One scammer was different. He stayed on board a long time. Even Gave flight date to Brussels then surprise, surprise he got caught up in customs there having to come up with €6000 for importing the "African Artifacts" he had with him. He mailed that he had €5000 but still needs €1000. We put him off with stories about the house being struck be lightening and in the course of 4 days he came down to €110. Remember the poor man is sitting in customs in Brussels and by that time his children were sick too.

This is quite common. We were told about this type of scamming on the forums in the realestate homepages but is fun to bait them all the same.

-"I will make sure i give you a big aids ok."
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Super Girl, and welcome to Eater. Very Happy I'm splitting off your post into a new thread, as I fear your sensible comments may get lost in the midst of the discussion about suncrafter's project. Smile

It is best to bait the scammers with an email and info other than your own. Your welcome PM will have given more info and that and a host of other useful links, but it sounds like you're already pretty clued up about this type of scam. There are many others we can tempt you with, if you want to stick around and bait with us. If you're going to, you may want to grab a mentor to help you with getting started. The place to sign up is here.

Enjoy! Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic