SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got The Bug!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys

It's been a while since i was around. So hello to everyone i do and don't know! I see quite a lot has changed so i've quite a bit of catching up to do.

and how better than to torment a model/heiress in a refugee camp!

I've been having a great time seeing the new trophies and baits. There really is some talent here now, not that Eater has ever been lacking in that department!

well i've some love letters to write to my future wife, then i'll be practising my back hander!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Sam, you've been gone ages. Shocked Have you spent all that time watching "The Office"? I know us Brits do good comedy, but really ... Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe, no, haven't seen that in ages, got WoWed for a while... fighting dragons just didn't have the same buzz as a desperate lad at wits end!!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course it didn't. Laughing Sadly, though, there are still plenty of lads, but at least we have the best baiters to take them on. Get stuck in! Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah

The mails just keep on coming, my old catchers are jampacked and there really does seem to be more of them these days. ah well i've one hooked at the moment so i'm getting plenty of practice with the old back hander!

NIGERIA HE GOAT

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Spud. It's really good to see you again. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back SamSpudz! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic