SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just talked with the lads. they're in the bus on their way to Maiduguri and should be there by tomorrow morning. That will make it about 36 hours on a bus in total since they left Benin. They sounded a little tired already. I told them that Hamdan and I would be leaving Abeche very shortly so that we can be in N'Djamena by the time they arrive.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is sweet! It keeps getting better. What a great job you guys have done with these baits. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arabella wrote-
Quote:
Watch a TWAT missionary recruiting a 'sister' for a pleasure trip to Chad.

"Baby i'm not speaking Swahili, i need a cookie from you cookies for my cookie in d pouch!"
clapping

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunshine: that was beautiful.

This bait is amazing! These guys are so faaaaaahked, and now they get to share the misery! Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just missed a call from the lads about two hours ago. They're in Maiduguri now (IP confirmed from e-mail). Maybe I should call them soon? Pith taken. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're sure clocking up those Mugu Miles Prof .

Can't get better than putting some high mileage on the lads Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally Prof, the way you treat these poor, innocent lads, I think you're just taking the pith

Laughing

Keep up the good work Thumbs up

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

evil wicked congratulations Very Happy

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prof, I think you should be getting the extra large pith helmet with devil horns and flames on it for these safari's. This is not some brand X casual "send-a-lad-on-a-bus-trip-to-a-neighboring-country-for-the-weekend" safari's! These are like, safari to the N'th power, cubed, extra large, custom, limited edition safaris, or something.

I am so impressed! Really well done! Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Of course, they will haev to keep traveling to Abeche, since undoubtably you will have some problem or misfortune which prevents you from making it to N'Djamena, right?

Awesome work!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to ask if there could be a "crutch" icon for getting your lad injured.
Prof deserves one for the "leg".
I have a stunt lad that got hit by a car on his bicycle. He was practicing his jumps when something went terribly wrong.. Regretably it wasn't caught on video.
But he did spend a long time recovering in bed! Twisted Evil

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob

Last edited by CrazyCanuck on Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A safari that goes past the point of no return (meaning the mugu(s) will remain streded indefinitely until rescued) should be in a category all its own.

A helmet with a screw through it?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reckon a purple helmet should be awarded here, in recognition that the lad (s) have been well & truely boned. Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Marthataran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started reading this thread in the middle of last week. My colleagues think I am on something as I keep giggling and I have 2 reports I should have reviewed that are sitting unopened in my inbox. I also have a massive backlog of work that I should have done. I finally caught up with the thread (not the work) at 3:30 this morning. Nooooooo!

Now to go and read up a few tips before applying for a mentor.

*Edit: Even with a spelling check, fingers slip!
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Marthataran.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
Quote:
A safari that goes past the point of no return (meaning the mugu(s) will remain streded indefinitely until rescued) should be in a category all its own.

Short of trying to convince the Prof to change his nickname to "One Way Feldman" perhaps they could consider putting up a little "one way" street sign icon behind the pith......?

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yabba dabba wrote:
Jojobean, do I detect a slight southern drawl ? Laughing

You probably would detect something like that from me. I am in Florida. However, I am often mistaken fora northerner here because of my dialect.

Welcome to the newcomers! Thanks for reading the thread. I am so happy to see that this safari continues to cause mugu pain, but also gets new members in here.

On another note, I have a really bad sore throat today. I wish I was able to call Adamu and tell him about it.

On another note, Miracle is on his way, as Prof said:

Quote:
Dear Mr.Eric,

We have just arrived Maiduguri. We left Lagos by 9.25am Friday and just arrived Maiduguri at 10am Satuday. With secured and insured transport company.

Now, we are about going further to Cameroun boder from where we connect to Chad boder. That means, we have to pass through two boders into NDjamena.

Our worries now is that we do not know exactly how much they will charge us for each bodders for stamping our visa entry.

Should incase we cross over, we shall be proceeding to; AGENCE RUE DE 40M, BP 87 NDJAMENA, Ndjamena, CHARI BAGUIRMI 235. We therefore want you to call us on Nigerian phone number which you are using to reach us but, if you cannot get us on the line, please know that we might have either cross over to one of the bodders, so you can locate us and send email to us.

However, if we get to the bodder and the balance money could not take us over, we shall wait at the Nigerian boder and ask you to come and pick us up between Nigeria and Cameroun Boder.

Thanks and God bless you.

Andrew Ezekiel and Miracle Charles Ndubuisi

Obviously, Hamdan and Eric will not be able to make it across those borders...

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boder thats a new one on me...... and they better cross it

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to be a nag, but what happened to that Bollywood contest thread Prof was talking about? Is it not online yet, or am I just looking the wrong places? Embarassed
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buck Turgidson wrote:
Reckon a purple helmet should be awarded here, in recognition that the lad (s) have been well & truely boned. Wink

The Ron Jeremy Award.

Very Happy

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eressea - I'm holding off on starting the movie clip contest until Monday because it's only going to run for a few days, and there are more people online during the week.

Edit - This just in to Dover:

Quote:
We got your email but it's quite unfortunate because as it is now we stocked here in Kousseri a border town with Cameroun and Chad. We tought one of them could have cross over to pick us but that notwithstanding we are going to find means to cross over, but we will expect that anyone of them shall be around at the Western union Point tomorrow being sunday to clear our bill with the driver who offset our bills here with immigrations and his transport fees, so ask the person coming for us to have some money with when coming.More over you can ask Mr Eric to reach with this tel number +237xxxxxxxx from now till 7.00am tomorrow to confirm so that we can be assured to make the move to N'djamena tomorrow morning.

So as soon as the border opens by 7.30am we shall proceed to N'djamena to meet with the fellow.

Edit #2 - This just sent from Eric/Hamdan:

Quote:
Dear Andrew and Miracle,

We are making our way toward N'Djamena, but unfortunately we are having some issues with the vehicle. We ended up having to walk about 20 miles to a small town between Abeche and N'Djamena called Khach Khach. There is no mobile coverage in this area, and that is why I haven't been able to get in touch with you by phone. There is a very kind goat farmer here that is allowing us to spend the night, and there is a very helpful man that is going to take a look at the problem tomorrow and fix it for us. We should be back on the road tomorrow afternoon, so please make your way into N'Djamena immediately so we can meet with you without delay. I hope you both are enjoying your trip so far, and I will call you as soon as I possibly can. When you get into N'Djamena, please get a Chad phone number that I can reach you on so we can coordinate everything. All the best to you both.

Minor problem.

veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding a new icon for this safari, how about:

Can't let that wonderful "NOOOOOOO" go unrecognized.
Marthataran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^ As a newb, I hope you don't mind if I make a wild speculation ... the helpful man at Khach Khach will need to get a spare part delivered. I would imagine that will cause all sorts of logistical problems.
sickofcrapmail
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What about calling Hamza to let him know that 2 Nigerian T.W.A.T. members are on the way to pay him for Adamu's taxi ride?

If you prime him in the right way you could have another barrier between the new T.W.A.T's and the old T.W.A.T's, and increase the difficulty for both sets of T.W.A.T's to leave.

I seem to remember at some point in this bait (quite early I think) that contact had been established with the Abeche police, could be wrong... too many drinks tonight Embarassed . Not sure about how the communication set up would be there, but how about faxing "Wanted" posters with the faces of the new T.W.A.T's to the local police for fun and games on their arrival? Twisted Evil
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an amazing bait! I eagerly look for updates, each day....
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...the helpful man at Khach Khach will need to get a spare part delivered.

Yes. Either this or some other similar event will take place soon enough. The idea of sending that last e-mail was to maintain a little contact, and let them know we're on our way but a bit delayed. Once we confirm that they have crossed the Tchadian border, the next series of unfortunate events will occur. They left like ten voicemails yesterday. I think they're a tad nervous. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic