SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy 4th July!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy 4th my fellow Americans! Nothing like alcohol and gun powder to celebrate a fine tradition. We don't need no stinking tea party... the keggers right on my block!
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy 4th of July @ all, especially any American military personnel, active, retired or otherwise. Have a humble evening. Cool

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huh, apparently were staying home this year so no fireworks Sad

Oh well I always end up burning my thumb anyway Laughing

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the fine greetings Eight. Most of us have let bygones be bygones...

The 4th is a good time to spend with family and friends, including friends on Eater! (I think it is still the 4th in Eater time zone.)

Yeee Haw! Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dumb riddle:

Q: Does England have the Fourth of July?

A: Of course they do. They also have July 5th, July 6th, etc...

My neighbors have been setting off fireworks in their bad yard. Something that causes smoke and loud bangs, anyway.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! Funk that last post I made. I went out an got a couple of boxes of fireworks for the kids. I'll let them have at it in the backyard and the neighbors will just have to adapt. If they don't like it they can bite me Very Happy

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor kitties are so stressed. Although fireworks are illegal in this city, about half of the 8 million people who live here seem to own some. And it sounds as if we are in Abeche with the Prof's lads!!! My kitties think the city is being attacked and they are freaking out.

I'm also taking care of a friend's cat. It is at her apt - home alone right now, and I imagine that it is scared to death. I'm tempted to bring it here for right now, but I'm afraid my cats would get angry.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy 4th everyone! Cool

We were invited to several cookouts, but we stayed home to put our house back together. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I blew up my chunk of freedom. Cool
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya know here in the South I prefer the 4th to New Year's Eve. On the 4th there are organized fireworks displays; some done to music even. But on New Year's Eve everyone is in their backyard shooting off their rifles. Lots of stray bullets! Totally scary.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My town just passed an ordinance requiring permits for folks wanting fireworks, so we didn't mess with any this year, and just watched the official ones.

My two and a half years old thought it was really neat that 'lightening' could do that. Laughing

I'm not that sussed by the ordinance- civilians running around with pyrotechnics (especially inebriated in-laws) tend to make me nervous.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex. wrote:
Happy 4th of July @ all, especially any American military personnel, active, retired or otherwise. Have a humble evening. Cool

Thanks Ex. Welcome back. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually we go to my uncles house a couple of towns over where the safe n sane fireworks are sold and are legal to set off but not this year. There is usually a block party and since the safe n sane fireworks are legal they aren't good enough. Everyone goes to Nevada and gets the big ones that shoot up in the air.

Not this year though but we had fireworks in the backyard. Kids had fun, the baby (cat) didn't like them, and I burnt my thumb of course Laughing

I don't think it would be the 4th without fireworks. Also my 12 years old is old enough to light them off himself (with me hovering over him like a mother hen) so I didn't want to let him down.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a Fourth that I will never forget. I was a pyromaniac in a past life. I worked as a chemist and would mix up my own lifting charges and press stars, paper and glue them together. I used to enjoy shaping and pouring rocket motors and working out delay trains. This fourth I could have been in Washington D.C. to see the fireworks display there but chose to call the airline on the 3rd so I could fly out and be with my cats. My cats were in hiding somewhere because of the idiots that can't use a freaking calender. On the day of the fourth, I went to my parent's place in a marina for a BBQ but ended up leaving before the professional display went off. Last night I drove up my driveway and was invited to a neighbor's pool party. Just to be nice I walking into their backyard. Someone had built a little wooden raft and pushed it out with some "safe and sane" firework on it. I had my back to it when it started up and someone told me not to turn around. Good advice. I was able to see all these grinning faces staring at a white flickering light source. I saw a bunch of idiots basically staring at an electric arc welder. A moment later I heard "We should go in and nuke them." so I excused myself, went home to take down my flag and called it a night. I've learned that things are different when both of your children are thousands of miles away serving their country and I really have to sell this place and move out.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<hug> I'm sorry you had a rubbish time, Connie. I hope your kids are safe, and that they're back with you for next year's celebrations.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like July 4th is like the UKs Nov 5th

Connie -hugs
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy independence day. Too early to say if it was a good move Wink

November 5th is Fireworks Night around here, it celebrates the foiling of a plot to blow the shit out of the houses of Parliament; ie King James 1st. it was discovered at the last minute with Guy Fawkes a catholic, holding a fizzing taper in his hand ready to light the powder trail to god knows how many pounds of gunpowder. There's a theory it was a setup to discredit catholics, this may be the case as it's a bit bloody convenient otherwise - renting a room under the house of Parlament, easy, buy a shitload of gunpowder, sign here sir, do come back. Then, oh look, they're caught in the act. off to the tower for torture and a grisly death. We've celebrated this hideous conspiracy every year thereafter by burning Mr Fawkes in effigy, firing off explosives and drinking lots of beer which is, of course, slightly too warm. All good fun.

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Renting a cellar in Parliament was not as hard as you might have thought. One account I read said that the King rented out the cellars to make a few extra quid. Bet he wished he'd just cut down on his spending instead. Smile

Edit to add, I shall be taking down my 4th July avatar later today, but I really like the pic so I thought I'd post it here so that I can find it again next year. Besides, it shows the fireworks better, and I love fireworks. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Jellyroll
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would a sincere apology and some really nice food packages get us back into the British Empire?
We really are quite incapable of governing ourselves. That's been demonstrated sufficiently.

Before answering, think about this:

Oregon razor clams
Tyler, Texas BBQ
Maine lobsters
Conch fritters
Key lime pie

That's just for starters. There are many more tasty local treats, ALL OF 'EM SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY TO JELLIED EELS AND BUBBLE & SQUEAK!

We don't have any decent clotted cream, however.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sheboppe wrote:
Thanks Ex. Welcome back. Very Happy

My thoughts too. (Both what Ex. said, and welcome back.)

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jellyroll: absolutely! I'll have a word with Betty next time I'm round at Buck House. Laughing In the meantime, any chance of some samples, especially the lobster? Very Happy

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope everyone had a great 4Th. I could not get onto the computer this weekend so I'm a little late.
Hey jellyRoll you forgot the Wisconsin extra sharp Chedder cheese.
I'll wrap some up. so you can Include it.
Welcome back Ex.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
angusmactavish
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope this doesn't qualify as a necro, but I've been quite busy lately

Eight wrote:
.......you traitorous bunch of colonial upstarts. Laughing

As I'm always fond of saying to my British friends, "See, if you people could have behaved yourselves, this would all still be yours Very Happy "

I actually had two ancestors that fought in the revolution (on the colonial side), but they weren't British colonists, they were German! Go figure Shocked

Listen, my contact with you in this transaction does not warrant you to insult my personality for any reason. - Godwin Luis

United Kingdom Cayman Islands Bahamas, The United Kingdom Bahamas, The
Cayman Islands Cayman Islands Netherlands Nigeria Netherlands Safari Mortar x18
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic