SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Update: Holocaust Lad Someone SHUT DOWN his email!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed, this is frustrating. I only hope the best (worst) for this lad. I hope that things turn back around here. This happened to me before. It's a shame.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awwwwwwwwwwwww he loves me - he has a new account already and I got a fresh email from it.

Oh and Jojo - YES - I have 2 other email addies for this guy - - but I am NOT supposed to have them. One I got when UB did a dollar chop on him in another bait I ran with him - and the other was from the initial email he had sent me. But he had switched to another email addy - and that is the one that got shut down.

I am now thinking of telling him that I am paranoid. I'll think before I send though.

Here's what he wrote to me from his BRAND NEW email address:

Quote:
Dear Sara,

How is your daughter Ph0ruh who is principal stepping stone in all our lives, Regardless that I believe you have been trying to send an e mail to the address but it may be returning, I received an email from impostors and decided to immediately contact the hosting company of uymail website for a permanently closure of this account to avoid invading of privacy of your self and myself.

Remember that to receive some e mail in your account can result to exposure of your privacy as I always believe in safety first right from my school day till this my eleventh hour. This is done by me to avoid loosing al the credibility I have build in good name and good reputations since all my life.

Secondly I have been waiting for Michael Okoro my representative to send to me via e mail attachment the agreement as signed by the Swiss Executive on your behalf being discussed as confirmed beneficiary of this claims, and this will enable your ability to transit from Chad to Ghana.

Attorney Solomon discussed with me on telephone yesterday he confirmed his willingness to receive you in Ghana as agreed and arranged with me, as

I told you earlier Solomon has secured an order from Authorities that country concerning your visit as he told them you are coming for less privileged one in that country this is to avoid much tax /vat and a lot of more governmental expenses so you must maintain this saying that you are coming for the less privileged ones, in this case you can see how I have been working tirelessly to see that things worked out fine and good.

Finally be kind enough to confirm to me the content of my last email to you, how possible it will be from Chad to Ghana. Confirm Immediately!

Burt and Law
<snipped is a copy of an email that I had once sent him - as if he was replying to it.>

So now I sent him an email. I think that this whole twist that happened will help me NOT have to go to Ghana because I know the imposterablizer is there. (Nice new made up word, huh?) I am using his screw up to my advantage. I sent this to the FIRST email he used - before he switched to the cartoon website's email address that was shut down. I had pretended to NOT know that there was a switch. Now the ignorance helps me out....

Quote:
Dear Prof Burth,
I am writing you with some very bad news.

I know you are in Ghana, and I imagine that it is hard to get to the internet there. I've been reading about the country, and I found out that connections to the internet are hard to find. So I plan to make sure that the ladies of the that we have build there will have a good connection. I also see that you've tried to call me several times.

Now for the bad news. After you left for Ghana, an imposterablizing person emailed me pretending to be you. I did not notice that there was an email address switch. I thought I was emailing you back. I sent him a lot of information about me and my daughter. Now, I tried to email the person and the email came back as undeliverable. I asked one of the computer experts here to have a look, and he told me that I had been talking to an imposterablizer. He showed me that the person was using a cartoon website to access email. I feel so stupid, but this is because I don't know anything about the internet. I'm new to it, so I do not notice these things. I didn't realize it was an imposterablizer. This imposterablizer created other people to be involved in the deal, and another imposterablizer also emailed me pretending to be some Michael Okoro (or something like that).

Now that I know that there is an imposterablizer out there, I needed to talk to you. Since you haven't given me your phone number, I decided to call it. I got your office number at NYU, and the secretary told me that you were out of the country right now and cannot be reached. She wouldn't tell me any other details. So I asked to speak to Michael Okoro and they told me that NO SUCH PERSON exists at NYU.

I am very nervous now. I sent a lot of personal information to the imposterablizer.

We need to talk, and I need to make sure that what we say cannot be traced. There's a lot of news about Ph0ruh that you need to know. Also, I got a new email from someone else pretending to be you today. It is another imposterablizer. I did NOT respond to the email. I recognized it was an imposterablizer as soon as it came in since the email address was different. I won't respond to that person.

Please give me your phone number in Ghana or what ever country you are currently in. I need to call you. I am too afraid of emails right now.

Sara

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my update:

Note to n00bs: What happened here was that when I first started emailing the lad, I was emailing one lad. Then I got passed up the chain to a new lad. So the new lad is the one who lost his email addy and got a new one.

Now I don't usually educate lads, but the thing about this education is that HE made a MISTAKE. Now I want to be paranoid. Since the person I think was "fake" is the one who was giving me a hard time about going to Chad, I am emailing the ORIGINAL email addy that I had for the lad and telling him that I realize the other person was fake. This means that the work they've done to try to make me believe their BS since the first email addy got changed is for NOTHING - All the proof of information they sent - - it's all for nothing - because I now "believe" that the imposter was the one who was emailing me....not the "real, authentic lawyer" Laughing

So anything that comes too me that is NOT from this one email addy - I am going to now say is an imposter. The scammer's modality will now have to change. If he starts saying something like what the imposter says - I will get "suspicious"

Quote:
Dear Prof Burth,
The imposterablizing person has emailed me again. See the email below it comes from "live.com" This is a FREE email address from MSN. My computer expert says that it is the imposterablizing person trying to deceive me.

I now know that you are the real Prof Burth and all those other people from other email addresses are not real.

They want to trick me into going to Ghana so they can steal my money. It's a good thing that the doctors told me I can't go to Ghana because of Phoruh. Just imagine - - I would be giving my money to the wrong person. I was wondering when the person said they couldn't meet me in Chad. I know you are wealthy and you are one of the top lawyers. Going to Chad would be no big deal for you. But these other people are criminals. They don't have money like we do. This is why they want me to go to Ghana. Well, they have to think again, because I am a very smart woman. Stupid criminals don't fool me very easily.

I am not going to email the people back.

I had planned to leave for Chad this weekend, but Phoruh has a fever right now. So, I have to wait to go to chad. I have been told it will at least be one more week before I can leave. However, I am thinking about staying for the Phel Ching Festival that will be held the following week. The theme for this year is "Suk oh Swa Loh" which translates to "Happy Times with Close Friends" in English.

I hope that you will get to check your email while you are in Ghana. I need you to give me your phone number where ever you are so that we can arrange for you to meet me in Chad. My little girl is very sick and cannot travel to West Africa. If you don't come to Chad, I have to wait to do business with you when you get back to New York.

Sara

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 11:24 AM
Subject: I AM WORRIED FOR NOT HEARING FROM YOU
To: me

Dear Sara,

What is really happening, since that I have not heard from you, is all well, how is Phoruh, sure she is still ok, please I need to know what is the situation regarding her health.

Secondly I received a copied agreement on my email from holocaust processing center Switzerland regarding the meeting with the Swiss executives, I hope you did equally receive the same?. I have gone through the agreement and will advise you to proceed with all the needful requirements contain in the agreement.

Thirdly, you have not specified to me regards the previous e mail concerning your travel to Chad and redirection travel to Ghana. I needed this tentative schedule urgently to enable me arrange myself.

I await your urgent response,

Burt and Law

My email I sent him yesterday hasn't been read yet (www.readnotify.com) So, this shows that the email address that he was using may not be monitored by the same guy who emailed me today.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not too much sympathy from me, ED - sorry.
Quote:
Surely you had alternate email addresses for him... right?

That's not just a good rule for safaris, it's a good rule for ANY bait you care about. Everyone should do this. I always get a phone number as well.

I go even further - I tend not to bait scammers who don't invent REPLY-TO addresses. They tend to be the more successful scammers, and they are so much more rewarding when hooked. Admittedly I get a dozen or more new scams in my catcher accounts every day, so I can afford to be picky.

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
Countess Bathory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bugger,I hope he has your email I was looking forward to the next instalment Very Happy
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
I am pissed. If you are a n00b and did this - - I have been so close to getting a safari - and I've worked with him since Feb.

<snipped>

slipped through my fingers because SOMEONE thought it would be exciting to shut down his email address.

ED, a new member probably didn't have anything to do with the address being shut down. I would look more toward these people than someone from here. Anyway, you are 'back in business.' Great bait, and excellent work! Thumbs up Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks SB. I am not sure who shut down his box, but I am happy that he did have my information saved somewhere.

@Countess - - you missed something - - He had saved my email address and had even kept a log of my emails somewhere (maybe he forwarded them to another account?) By the end of the day he had a new email address and emailed me from it. I then emailed the FIRST email address he had used to email me and told him I had not realized that after he left NYC someone else began to email me and pretend to be him (When EARLIER IN THE BAIT I had noticed his email addy changed but had pretended not to - didn't want to educate him.) So now I was given a reason to "notice" the change. So the posts I've made in the past 2 days have explained the approach I'm taking now that I am pretending to "notice" the change.

According to readnotify.com, he has not read any of the emails I've sent him TO THE FIRST email addy he had emailed me from. I pretended to think that his FIRST email addy was the real one and that the others must have been fraudsters. I'm still receiving emails from the OTHER email addies - but NOT from his original email addy. Maybe I got passed up the ladder to a higher lad - - and he is the one emailing now - - and the lower lad hasn't logged in to read aol. When he does - he will have to tell the other lad who is emailing me that I have emailed him and won't respond to the other addies.

He will have to come up with a new strategy since I'm "not believing people from those other email addies who have emailed me lately (He sent emails from others after the other email addy was shut down - he even brought in 2 new people). So - - I only believe him - the original person with the AOL email addy - - afterall he had told me to NOT tell ANYONE about our transaction.

He'll be VERY angry that I don't believe those people - but there's nothing he can do. If he says they were really him -- I already told him that they couldn't be - and I won't respond to their emails.

Hopefully he'll be mad enough to want to come after me. (BTW - he REFUSES to give me his phone # because he is pretending to be from NYC but we know he isn't. So he says he uses a satellite to call people so that it protects their privacy - - and it comes up as unknown on my end.)

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic