SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fashion in Ghanaian prisons?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in - it amused me, even if it is not the usual type of scam, and I haven't put in in Surplus, because (i) I will probably respond, and (ii) such a wonderful letter demands lots of replies:
Quote:
Attention Honorable, (and yes, that's the way it started)

My Name is , Director of Ghana Prison Service; I am in search for a leading textile company, supplier/importer from your national on internet who can supply (ONE MILLION (1,000,000PCS) Pieces of Blue T-shirt to Ghana government for the on-going rehabilitation excise to Ghana prisoners.

Quantity: One Million (first shipment to be received whiten 120 days starting from the day of our payment)
Color: Blue only, no pocket, short sleeve only,
Sizes: Large, medium, X-Large and XX-Large no small size will be accepted (Obviously all prisoners in Ghana are big men)
We also need One Million Jeans (Blue only) Sizes: Large, medium, X-Large and XX-Large no small size will be accepted.(One million jeans means 500,000 pairs???)

This fund was release to Ghana government By the American President to take care of malaria in Ghana and some part was released for rehabilitation, Supply of T-shirt, Per boiled rice and Mosquito Bed Net to Ghana Prisoners.(Isn't it rather naughty to release these funts)

Method of Payment: 100% TT wire transfer in advance before shipment target that means Payment will be made before the T-shirts will be supplied.

Confirm by return mail your interest in this contract supply and your ability to carry out the shipment whiten 120 days after receipt of 100% upfront payment by the TT very urgent

Interested company/ individual should get back to me without delay.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Director,

Ghana Prison Service
Under the funding assistant of
Ministry of Finance Accra-Ghana.

I'm going to bid on this contract - I recommend that others do, too - try

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this one as well.. replied thusly

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. It just so happens that I have approximately 500,000 t-shirts that I am looking to sell. However I would like to check with you that they would be suitable. You see they are all printed with numerous pictures with jokey captions of a bestial nature, for example someone having sex with a horse and the caption "May the Horse be With You", one of a goat saying "Let me get on your goat", that sort of thing. Unfortunately due to a new law that has been passed forbidding these images I can no longer sell then in the UK

They are in numerous sizes from S to XXL and I can let you have them for £1.50 each. They are made in India by children shackled to a sewing machine for 14 hours a day but I don't expect that you have any ethical problems with that.

Regards

Director, Miggins Tat Emporium.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^only 14 hours a day? That means they can get 8 hours sleep and STILL have free time.

You should know that lads will only accept shirts made by free-time free slave child labor. I'm sure that 8 hours sleep is FAR to much for them to. Don't want them alert to anything but working on those humerous t-shirts. Laughing
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a quick reply Very Happy

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yup...got that one too....

I responded with...
Quote:
I may have just what you are looking for.
I have a batch of T-shirts manufactured by the Cannon cotton company. Unfortunately the batch could not be sold as during sea shipment to our warehouse, an entire 40 drums of RAID insect killer leaked onto our boxes of T-shirts.
Thus the smell cannot be removed. This however may be a blessing in disguise for you since you can now get rid of those mosquito nets. The T-shirts will work as mosquito repellent as well.

Presently I have some jeans but they are cut very, very short as they were originally ordered for a Gay Pride Parade in San Francisco. Due to unseasonably chilly weather, the jeans were never collected on that day. The prisoners may enjoy them since I understand the weather in your part of the world is very hot and humid most of the time.

Let me know if you are interested. I can have the boxes out to you in 48 hours.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've replied too, with an alternative proposal.

Dear Dr Johnson Adams

You seem to have misundertood the nature of my business. I don't
sell clothes, but the machinery and materials needed to make them.

So if you would be interested in your prisoners making their own
garments, I will be able to help you. It would seem to have several
advantages. They wouldn't be locked up in their cells 24/7, and
would learn a useful skill when/if they are released.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dead straight bait sent. I bet you a million pairs of jeans I get the contract.
actually I bet we all win, knowing what we're dealing with..

Do you think he wants supply-at-once, or a 3-year supply contract with regular stock call-off?

Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's also been contacted by the PR manager of the

Dear Sir,

Since we got a sending of T-shirts, for our giftshops at the , here in California,
with an unfortunate misprint, I'm sure we can figure out shipping you those for a very fair price.
Unfortunately the printers had printed DickWorld instead of Discworld, but I'm sure your prisoners can all see the fun in that.

Poster Boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have also tendered for the contract.

I hope I get the contract ( lol ) because im going to get him dressed in the current ghana prison uniform holding a sign or banner.

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone heard back from Mr T-Shirt yet?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not me. I was going to ask the same question.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing back from our prison fashion consultant yet... Crying or Very sad

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no emails have been dropped in my box Sad

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nada.

Drisoners dem go dey nekid oooooo!

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am confident I can produce the goods at the best price and win the contract - but I am less confident I can whiten the shipment within 120 days, not too sure how I would go about that Confused

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, nothing from the man just yet. He's probably reeling in shock at the number of people who are willing to supply a million T-shirts and jeans to him. But these contracts take time - maybe there's a cutoff date for the bids.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everybody:

I got replies from the lad. Since he's been doing a lot of dropping, I'll share with anyone who wants to expand upon my bait / be an introduced character. I haven't given any details about myself or what I do, so any character you want to be and any context should be ok Very Happy

I just sent him one-liners. In the first, I said something like: We can fulfill the contract. He replied back with his script. I then asked what a TT transfer is. That annoyed him and he sent me a halfpage about money hitting my acct fast, also bitched at me a bit. I then replied ok, we can fullfill your order, please give me complete specifications Twisted Evil (& also be more polite next time Twisted Evil ). That's where it stands.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wtf... the bastard has turned down my offer.... appearantly since I only could provide the shirts? lol... hmm.. but he wants me to help finding a supplier who can provide both... hehehehe... well well lets see if I can help him out there... Also he's on the lookout for someone who can and will buy my t-shirts hehehe..

Very nice intro part of his letter though. He's slightly off script that's for sure:

Quote:
I have read your mail and noted all the contents therein and I am ready to co-operate with you because i don’t have any problem with the Dick World printed on the t-shirt.

I might just... set him up with the supplier of the discworld t-shirts though.. hmm.. let's see if we can come up with some supplier who's not CMOT Dibbler.. (he's already workin for )
Perhaps the guild of Seamstresses? Wink

Btw I really understand the true reason he don't wanna buy my t's.. he specifies that:
Quote:
The T-Shirt should be round neck

And ofc anyone knowin anything bout DW knows that the only t's we can supply are turtle necks Wink

...actually I also think I've found a way to get rid of the misprinted t-shirts.. since I've been contacted by a homosexual men's only club opening in Nigeria.. funnily enough with the name Dick World Wink Let's see if that can rattle his cage a bit?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Creative mugus should see results for their mass-mails. Frank's international tee-shirt emporium has tendered a bid. Let's see if a straight-bait can tempt the bastard a little farther from the shore. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wasn't interested in my offer of textile machinery so that the prisoners could make their own clothes.
He asked if I knew anyone who might be interested though, so another of my baiting personas has responded.

Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh wow, i also got this one. Was one of the few i picked to be baited. Guy hasn't got back to me yet though.

Probably had enough trouble getting back to all of you.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My two baiter characters are negotiating how much commission the second will give the first on the deal. And copying the emails to the lad, to waste some of his time.

Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh I knew that telling him bout other africans being interrested in the misprinted t-shirts would trigger him.. sweet.. now he's interrested Wink
Also he's very very interrested in getting in touch with ... hmm... Freeeeeed I think we've got an eater...

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I could do 10,000 oval neck Ts, no problem Twisted Evil
Also asked for extremelly detailed specs Twisted Evil

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghanaian prisons must be getting more relaxed these days. He wants quality. He turned down the cheap ones, and wants tees at not less than 20 dollars per piece. He's fine with my Levi 501s, and the persian silk mosquito nets. Money, it seems, is no object. I'm off to Ghana to get myself arrested. Is that possible?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic