SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Zebras for sale! Get your Zebras!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got my vaccination certificates.

They have been inoculated against "Rhino"... guess that's useful in Africa. And I wonder if I should ask him if he has any Totoises for sale Smile

(and yes the original was that size)

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gosh they can't Photoshop to save their life.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About a week and a half ago,Kelly blew out one of my baiting characters over his inabilty to provide her with the WU info she wanted.Finally got frustrated,said never to e mail her again etc,etc.I replied,telling her what poor customer relation skills she had,and never heard back.I sent her a mail yesterday,asking where the hell my parrots are,figuring I might at least get a few choice insults back.Instead
Quote:
How many parrots do you want?What type of parrots African Grays,Macaw
B&G,Cockatoo etc
Waiting to read from you

Fantastic-she is almost rebaiting herself!Guess she is having trouble keeping track of all the customers these days.Wonder if she is noticing her cash flow isn't quite keeping up?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, yes she has been acting strange with me as well. I thought I lost her last week when she sent me this to one of the characters I am baiting her from

Quote:
If you must be told do not email me again ok useless idiot. Have you ever gotten a dollar?

and today I get this

Quote:
how many salt water crocodiles do you want? and how soon do you want them.
What about the Zebras?

I think you are right, she cannot keep up with all the requests and is getting very confused. I wonder how many (wasted) trips she has made to WU

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's getting ready to make another one.Just sent her a lovely bogus moneygram for the climate controlled shipping on my Monty Python.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelly doesn't seem to want to talk to me anymore, so I've emailed her from a new addy, looking for a trained catbingo.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelly got pissy with me last night just about the address. Shocked

I guess Kelly isn't getting paid much now... Twisted Evil

I hope that this bad streak will continue for a looong time. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord N0rris has run up quite a bill, what with the baby tigers, the rhino and 2 Hippogriffs (plus postage and packing). Well I tried to pay her...

Quote:
N0RRIS,
THE WESTERN UNION AGENT IN YOUR LOCATION MADE A MISTAKE AND SEND
THE MONEY TO ANOTHER COUNTRY INSTEAD OF CAMEROON.
SO YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL THE WESTERN UNION STORE WHERE YOUR
DRIVER MADE THE PAYMENT FOR THE CORRECTIONS FOR IT WILL ONLY TAKE YOU
10 MINUTES TO DO THAT.AS SOON AS THAT IS DONE,YOU WILL HAVE TO EMAIL
ME ASAP FOR I HAVE ALREADY PREPARED THE ANIMALS FOR THE FLIGHT AND IT
NOW LEFT FOR US TO PAY FOR THE FLIGHT TICKET.
WAITING

Quote:
PLEASE I AM WAITING TO READ FROM YOU RIGHT AWAY FOR I AM OFF WORK NOW

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Countess Bathory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I`m a n00b here thought I`d join in just sent this

Quote:
Hi
I was looking at your ad on creatures and critters,I was wondering do have any Jabberwockys?
I know they are very hard to find these days,but my daughters friend has one and now she is asking for one for her birthday
Please could you let me know,and give me more details.
Thankyou

Mr Don Kidick
Countess Bathory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have had reply...oh great they`ve got A Jabberwocky Very Happy .My daughter will be over the moon !

Quote:

YES I DO,
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW SOON YOU WANT IT.IT WILL ONLY COST YOU $800
SO GET BACK FOR MORE DETAILS.

So I write back very pleased asking some more questions.

Quote:
Hi
Brilliant!
What is the sex of the Jabberwocky is it male or female? Do you have more than one?
As I may purchase a pair.I would really need them to be here for my daughters birthday,
which is 31st July.
The $800 you quoted does that inlude the shipping of the Jabberwocky?
Thankyou

Mr Don Kidick

Wonder if she/he will get back to me,I`m so excited my daughters getting a Jabberwocky Laughing
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CITES forms scare him / her / it off.. seems a lot of things that don't involve sending a payment aren't kosher in this eejits book.. Job well done so far I guess.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Countess Bathory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive not had a reply to my earlier email yet Sad
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After all this, she won't talk to me any more since I politely called her incompetent. She was letting a zebra play with her children unsupervised while she was on her comp talking to me. I told her that if she took care of her children that way, how would she take care of her animals.

I'll wait a few days and tell her that I still need the animals. Love to see this continue.

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At the risk of posting twice. following a dolla chop and my baiting account being suspended I have problems:

Quote:
URGENT: DR N******* S****** MISSING. $50 000 REWARD FOR INFORMATION.

Hi,

My name is John Hammond. I am owner and CEO of MesoFauna Inc, Gwangi Valley, California, USA.

I am sending you this email as it appears you have recently been in contact with my employee and personal friend DR N****** S*****.

wwDr S***** has disappeared while on a business trip to Lagos, Nigeria. The last contact we had with him was a call made from his cellphone on 7/1/2008 at 06.48 PST. At that time he was at Lagos Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS) expecting to meet colleagues of Herr Konrad Mueller (a dealer in exotic animals) who were to accompany him to his hotel. Since then we have been unable to contact him either by phone or email. Dr S***** had arranged to stay for three nights at the Sheraton Lagos Hotel and Towers, 30 Mobolaji Bank, Anthony Way, Lagos. We have contacted the hotel who confirm they have no record of him ever arriving and booking in, neither is Herr Mueller responding to calls or emails.

Naturally Dr S*****'s family, his colleagues and I are extremely concerned about this. We are in contact with the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) who believe Dr S***** may be the victim of a kidnapping as at the time of his disappearance he was carrying a large sum of money in US dollars. However, to date neither this company nor Dr S*****s family have received a ransom demand.

Parallel to the Police inquiries I have decided to contact everyone I can find who has recently had contact with Dr S***** and offer a $50 000 reward for information leading to his safe return to the USA. This offer is made by me personally and has no connection to the official NPF investigation. Dr S***** has been my valued colleague and personal friend for many years and I hope to see him safely back in the USA again very soon.

Please email me at ************@gmail.com or call me on (K7) at any time if you can help in any way.

Yours,
John Hammond.
CEO MesoFauna Inc

I hope I can get this bait back on line, I've invested a lot of time in it and I really want those dino's

Grrrrr Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by solomongrundy on Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I haven't had time to look through the whole thing, but is Kelly the same lad as Jude?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She just IM'd me...I guess this sin't over yet!! Very Happy Very Happy

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So she is mad at me and is charging me a fee per animal. (or a free as she calls them) Initially I was paying her 8K$ for 6 basilisks but now she has levied a 7$ fee per animal...seven dollars!!

Sigh, now I have to send her 8042 Dollars, I hope WU will accept my payments

Is anybody baiting her as Or is she just adding a new character?

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Thomas: best that I have been able to tell Jude and Kelly are separate identities as one character of mine <Harvey> was contacted by Jude in mid bait with Kelly, and I am still continuing both baits without suspicions. Also, I 'tested' Jude by giving him Kelly's number, his only suspicion was that was a Cameroon number. I would think Kelly would have recognized his/her own number. Wink

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was promised an invoice for my purchase of one male Triceratops. However I haven't received anything in a week. Sad

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It got back to me! Apparently I have already received the CITES forms and should not delay the payment and "ruin my integrity".

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
winkydink
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hadnt heard from her since june 16. She tried to chat with me yesterday, we are up and running again

cetox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

noones asked for a yet?

ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

**please please please respond to this Kelly!***

Just sent this to Kelly, hopefully she wil do what is asked for my corporation to release the money to her.

Quote:
Specifically they require two items. An itemized invoice that lists the prices for all six (6) basilisks, the incurred late fee that we spoke of the other evening, and all possible shipping, processing, and handling charges. The second item that they require is proof of vaccination form (The form most commonly used by reptile vendors worldwide is the Herpetological Encephalopathic Reptillian Post-vaccination Empirical Sheet or H.E.R.P.E.S. form)

I'm in the process of making a form, I'll post it when it's all set.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i have her on chat right now out of the blue

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kelly live
Quote:
kelly: HELLO
ARE YOU THERE?
me: yes
oh you are the one who ignores her customers
kelly: NOT LIKE THAT OK?
me: what is it like then.
kelly: I CAN MAKE IT UP TO YOU RIGHT AWAY IF YOU DO NOT MINE
me: how are you to do that then
kelly: ALL YOU WILL HAVE TO DO NOW IS JUST TO GIVE YOUR ORDER NOW AND MAKE AVAILABLE YOUR FULL DELIVERY INFORMATIONS AND YOU WILL HAVE THEM SHIPPED TO YOU OK?
me: well i have a large list of different animals but you could not even reply to me about 2 Zebra
kelly: I AM SORRY FOR ALL THAT PLEASE .JUST PLACE YOUR ODER NOW AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR DREAMS
COME TRUE OK?LET ME HAVE IT RIGHT AWAY!!
me: you want me to give it to you now.
kelly: YES OF COURSE
me: Im not sure if you can handle the size of it
kelly: IT'S MY FIELD AND I AM SURE I WILL
me: do you often take big ones
kelly: YES I DO AS I SAID,I CAN HANDLE YOUR COMMAND
Sent at 1:01 PM on Wednesday
kelly: ARE YOU THERE/
me: yes
kelly: CAN I HAVE YOUR ORDER NOW?
me: yes hold your horses
1 pair of Zebra
2 pair of cockatrice
kelly: IS THAT ALL?
me: 1 pair of Nile Crocodile(must be under 6 feet
1 fire ant queen with 100 workers and 50 soldiers
3 Elephant seals. Any sex. must be under 2 years old
that is all for now
kelly: OK
kelly: I AM SORRY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU FOR THE ANTS BUT I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE REST
me: oh why cant you supply them.you told me you could before
kelly: I DO NOT HAVE THE
ANTS BUT WILL BE ABLE TO SUPPLY THE REST OK?
Sent at 1:11 PM on Wednesday
me: what are you asking for the ones you can supply
Sent at 1:12 PM on Wednesday
kelly: three elephants will cost you $15000.00each
me: I want a total price
kelly: crocodiles will be $10.000 for both
Sent at 1:14 PM on Wednesday
kelly: $25000.00
you will have to pay a deposit of $5000.00 so that i can
prepare the necessary documents to proceed.
Sent at 1:16 PM on Wednesday
kelly: are you there

Quote:

me: so it is 25,000 for the lot
Sent at 1:19 PM on Wednesday
kelly: I WILL LIKE YOU TO TRY US FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE THEM FIRST
me: what? you are a first timer with one so big
grasdwey5f096u4p6ujg4
kelly: WHAT IS THAT?
me: sorry my cat pickles jumped on the keyboard
kelly: OK
SO ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY THE DEPOSIT
me: of course i am willing i need the animals for my new blue movie
kelly: I WILL ALSO NEED YOUR FULL DELIVERY INFORMATIONS TO PROCEED WITH THE PAPER WORK TO YOUR NAMES ASAP

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic