SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I upset my barrister

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After toying with this guy for a while, my baiting character said he talked to a freind who thought this "transaction" sounded fishy and now my character is having second thoughts. This mugu was overly polite and concerned with "legalities" and "banking regulations" up until this point
Quote:
You are a big fool. You are a bastard, how dare you call me a scam. You went and told your friend that am a scammer. I will like you to come to the premises of the British Embassy and ask of me and my record. If you hear from any person that I has stolen or duped anybody report me to the highest police in the Country. Somebody asked you to contact me to collect a parcel left in my possession, you did not do so instead you tell him that I am a scammer. You are nothing but a fool, betrayal, an as-hole and nothing but a son of a bitch. If I should locate you I must take a legal action against you for assassination of character.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are nothing but a fool, betrayal, an as-hole and nothing but a son of a bitch.

Laughing Laughing

Very nice.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should definitely ask him how he intends to go about his legal action and what a "Bare-ass-ter" is?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These lawyers are easily upset. Mine (or rather the bank he's working with) just sent me two invoices, in sterling and yen (I'd wondered why a British bank was demanding a fee in dollars)
Image Image

I had also asked him why he had difficulty distinguishing "charges" and "tax", on the basis of various inanities he wrote to me earlier. His explanation:
The bank wrote:
Charges is an amount of an item you asked to pay and Tax charge is money that must be paid in a given transaction for the service.

All clear now?

Anyway, I sent a letter to the bank, cc the barrister:
I wrote:
You really are a moron, aren’t you? Look at the amount payable in yen in figures. Now look at the amount in words.

Do the same for the invoice in pounds.

Since when does 20,010.65 = “fourty thousand”?

You are so stupid, I bet someone has to show you where to wipe when you have been to the toilet.

And you tell me you are the manager of a bank? You know something, goatbrain? I don't believe you. I look forward to seeing you behind bars for impersonation, you idiotic attempt at a fraudster. I bet your genitalia are as small as your brain. I don't think I'll pay this fictional "COT" after all.

May goats penetrate you every night.

The barrister responded to this, and to other miscellaneous slaps reflecting on his ability to add 350 + 40 + 29:
Barrister wrote:
I have nothing to say about this .

I await the bank's answer...

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great. Thanks Devguy! I always like to see lawyers getting flustered. Even better is when it happens to a fake lawyer!

So what are you going to do now... ask the highest police to look into it, or just pop over to the embassy and look at his record? Whatever your decision, I hope it involves more character assassination! Very Happy
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing ^^^

Its even more fun when the Barrister and Cancer vic (or your Lad partner on the deal) are the same Lad.
Slap the barrister for no reason just after agreeing to send the fees via WU.
Fake barristers usually get very indignant when slapped. Forward the barristers indignant reply back to the cancer vic (or your Lad partner) with all kinds of profanities and complaints about the barristers work habits, sexual preferences and ineptness.
Refuse to work with the barrister and demand that your cancer vic (lad partner) fire the barrister immediately.

Yesterday I did all of the above and the barrister got so flustered that he responded from the cancer vics mail account by mistake.
When I questioned the email account he was using, he was just visiting her in her hospital room (she is in a coma). He has access to her laptop, internet connection and email account while she is in the coma. Shocked

I responded that I will wait for the poor cancer vic to awake from the coma and demand that the barrister be replaced as soon as she wakes up. I am now withholding payment details and I told him I would delete all mails from him without reading them.

I'm giving 999 to 1 odds that the cancer vic comes out of the coma today... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Dr. Ivor Bollockov
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ thomas-the-tank

all good fun but don't educate the lads too much.

USEMA PANTE

please it is clear that the system does not understand me so try and call me.
I am waiting for your call or i will conclude that you are not competent.

JOHNSON NYERERE - Safari from Johannesburg to Durban and back ending with

x9 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts x lost count!
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Agreed - I thought this was so gross that even the dumbest victim would spot it, so I could safely point this out and slap him for it.

He gets the name of his bank consistently wrong, though, so I am de-educating him to quote it even more incorrectly. You will also note that I am being asked to pay , after my insistence that VAT was the wrong taxation modality to be applied to this transaction.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"contact the highest police in the country"

he must mean the police helicopter?

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Obi -- I think I will apologize and tell him I had a bad day. Just the stress of trying to help a dying widow. Then, I will start to royally screw with him when he buys my excuse My "friend" may write from another account giving him a hard time while my main character pleads for the barristers help. Of course, this lad is going to get "chopped" by Barrister Usman Bello down the line.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Who? Shocked Sorry.... I don't know anyone by that name. And neither do you.

Having a bad day is understandable, but do you really have to apolo... apolog... ap... damn I can't even say it! Maybe it's just my outa-control ego, but I'd rather shave my Netherlands with a table-saw than suck up to a lad's barrister. But I'm admittedly weird that way, so don't let me tell you how to bait. (shaking off the shudders) I'm sure you've got a handle on your lad.

@haywood: No no, not that kind of highest police. I think he's claiming to know some badge-carrying Rastafarians! Very Happy
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haywood_jablowmi wrote:
"contact the highest police in the country"

he must mean the police helicopter?

Or the Nigerian branch of the Rastafarians. Razz
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I *dare* you to say HIS name obi. Shocked
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hell no. It's unwise to try and upset some people! Start flinging names around the forums, next thing you know the mods come in and delete the thread. Nothing to see here. Move along.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what's worse for barristers, character assasination or not getting paid. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic