SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I upset my barrister as well...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After told Barrister J1m Campbe11 of Ghana about her WU payment thus...

Quote:
When I went to the post office this afternoon, I found that sending the money wasn't possible. There's some sort of restricted list. Anything going to those countries requires an invoice for the money and a copy of the ID to be shown by the receiver.

... He didn't take it well:

Quote:
I did not ask you to send the money by post office but by either *Western Union* or *Money Gram*. My secretary has received funds for me severally from your country and no identity was presented before the payment was made. All you need to send the fee for obtaining the documents is just the receivers name, receiver's location text question and answer which I have sent you. You are to make this payment in a bank or gas station to reduce the stress.

He wants a stress reduction? Is he kidding?

Quote:
I wasn't talking about sending money to you by post. Merciful Freyja, the post office is the Western Union agency! Do you understand me now?
I don't see how you could get that much custom from Australia, so don't try to bullshit me. Another thing - I've never seen a bank that offers Western Union services. Where did you get that idea from?
As it is, Mr Murray told me that the rules were Australia wide. It's something to do with anti-terrorist measures, and that's something I take very seriously - my brother is a serving soldier, a SpecFor officer. If you want to get this done fast, get what I need to me quickly and don't waste time blathering at me. If you want to avoid stress, get a blow job. AJ says that makes anything seem good.

Guess not...

Quote:
I am not bullshiting you, for a fact I have had my secretary pick up funds sent from your country without such requirement. By the way who is "Mr. Murray"? He is not telling the truth because it can be sent without a scan copy of identification. You already have a copy of my identification so you should know this has nothing to do with terrorism or any of its sorts.

But Cammy stands firm!

Quote:
You have lots of Aussie clients? Yeah, right! Like Aussies are just lining up at the counters of WU agencies everywhere to send money hand over fist to your shitty little country!
Mr Murray runs the post office WHERE THE WESTERN UNION AGENCY IS (just so you won't blow a sandshoe or something). I've been going there for quite a few years now. It's where I pay utility bills when I don't pay online. He's a nice guy and he wouldn't bullshit me.
Let me tell you something about the War On Terror. No-one is totally trustworthy. I went to see my brother at Swanbourne one time. He even signed me in. You know what? They still put me through a metal detector and searched my bag. My brother is an officer and they still did all that! So just seeing your ID doesn't mean squat to the security people. There are rules. I follow them.

He takes exception to Cammy's language (emphasis added):

Quote:
First of all you must mind your language when dealing with me because you know my qualification and by standards you know where I stand. I am not saying I have people lining up at western union to pay money to me but for a fact I have received a payment from your country with the same information I sent you and I was not required to provide such.
I am a barrister and should be in the position to tell you how things are when it comes to terrorism and such. Sending such a little fee does not draw as much attention as Mr. Murray claims

A bit later:

Quote:
If you are not interested in this transaction please let me know instead of having me waste my time going through series of pointless emails... Is either you get serious with this or not if you are no longer interested in this transaction because I am so sick of the immaturity in your emails and your non responsiveness to my advice.

Then into his inbox comes...

Quote:
You're trying to work some confidence game on my kid sister - bad mistake, dirtbag.
She's a good kid and I won't let someone cheat her. Back off or I will find a way to hurt you really badly. Trust me, I can do it.

He didn't reply, but snapped at Cammy instead (emphasis added):

Quote:
Who did you tell about this transaction because I received an email from an individual who says I want to mess with his sister and would mess me up. I thought I told you to keep this confidential and not disclose to any one because of the amount involved and security reason. You immaturity is getting the better of you and I also made it clear that you should mind you language when relating with me because I am not your co-equal. You could go tell that brother of yours or who ever he his that I would file a lawsuit if he ever tries anything stupid. I don't know invoice you are talking about and if you are referring to an invoice for the Authorization Letter then you must be the biggest joke of the century.

Cammy's reply included:

Quote:
I just read your message again - and let me remind you that this ain't the age of political correctness any more. If I want to use some direct language to make my point, and you don't like it, that's just too bad; deal with it, because that's the way people speak.

And while we're on the subject of making my point - fuck me, but you've got the wrong end of the pineapple and no mistake! I'm not asking the COURT for an invoice, I'm asking YOU for an invoice! So much for the biggest joke! Take a look in the mirror, Mr Sunshine!

The brother broke in again yesterday:

Quote:
It looks like Cammy believes in you enough to change her password, damn it - still, it shows me my kid sister is still the wilful little minx that I've always treasured. Of course, it also means that I am definitely not going to let you rip her off, as I said before.
Your last message talked about bringing a lawsuit against me; now that is the joke of the century - a 419 scammer suing an Australian Army officer on the grounds that I upset his attempts to deceive an Australian woman. All I have to say to that is bring it on, dirtbag.
Since she ignored my email I'll have to send word to her boyfriend and a couple of her housemates...
It's over, you piece of shit.

Just today:

Quote:
I don't understand what you mean by an invoice. For crying out loud where on earth do you need an invoice to make a western union payment? If you are referring to something else that has to wait because you know the urgency of what we are handling. I am very ashamed that while transacting with you I have to receive series of emails from you so called brother with abuses.
Please if you know this is going to bring any trouble let me know because I will not want a situation where the funds has been transferred into you account then we will begin to have stress.

Begin to have stress?!? He really has no idea...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you have another classic on the go there Yastreb.

I think you ought to question him over this remark
Quote:
I also made it clear that you should mind you language when relating with me because I am not your co-equal

Surely as an employee (of whoever) he should be showing respect to you the customer. Therefore he is definitely not your co-equal. It makes you his better.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Threatening to sue your brother if he does something stupid?This lad cries out to be put in his place!I'm certain you will oblige him Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the Lad's last message, Cammy got stroppy again...

Quote:
You don't know what an invoice is? Fuck me - and I'm the blonde here, not you! Don't you send bills to your clients when you've finished business and it's time to pay up? THAT's what an invoice is, mister potato-head!
Roscoe has made things just about fucking impossible. Right now I'm in my room and ready to sleep alone tonight - AJ's bunking down on the couch. He and Robyn and Sharon have all pinky-sworn that I won't be going near a fucking Western Union office any time soon. We all had a blazing row a little while back, and for once it was a blessing being mostly deaf. I'm tired, unhappy, and my head feels like some asshole put an axe in it. I can't even venture out to raise my spirit by Yggdrassil - not with everyone watching me!
Anyway - even if I could get away (I don't know how), I'd still need the invoice. Rules are rules, and like the saying goes, your can have your own opinions but not your own facts.

Then he went quiet, so Cammy gave him a nudge:

Quote:
I hate this situation! Everywhere I go I'm shadowed by Robyn and Sharon (AJ was busy) - fine if you're a guy wanting to eyeball some cute chicks, but no good for me.
Worse still, it's Freyja's holy day tomorrow, and since I'm not in the mood to fuck with AJ, that puts paid to the usual ritual. The Lady will be disappointed!
I don't have any ideas. If you have any SENSIBLE ones, then let me know.

Did he have any? Did you think he would?

Quote:
I will not be able to provide you with an invoice because we are making the payment to the High Court of Justice and they don't issue invoices. I don't know how on earth you let so many people know about this transaction because I made it clear that it should be confidential at this stage until the funds finally gets into your account. You said may be AJ let your brother get your password and you told me that nobody else knows about this which means if AJ has your password all these while then he must have been reading my emails and possibly seen the documents and have a copy of them too. Please you have to be very wise about the way you handle this transaction for our own
benefit.
I will await the payment of the fees from you and you should also note that we have the High Court of Justice waiting on us to make available the fee so we can obtain the documents. Do what you have to do on time lets get done with this.

Same old same old... Actually Cammy never said anything about AJ getting her password.

The Lad will get slapped tomorrow after Cammy misses the customary Friday ritual to Freyja (basically sacred sex).

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First slap...

Quote:
Do I have to say everything in very simple terms? Well, maybe this will work... I don't want an invoice from the court. I'm not sending money to the court. I want an invoice from you. I'm sending money to you. Fuck me - if you don't get that, then I really wonder how you passed your bar exam!
I didn't tell anyone about this deal. I also never said that AJ tipped off my brother or knows my password. I don't have it written down (duh) and since my system logon is also secret, AJ couldn't know it either. In any case, reading my email couldn't have got him any of the paperwork since I deleted it from the server to free up space. What I've got is on my hard drive, and that's got its own password.
Anyhoo - now I've explained - you might want to see about that invoice since I explained it so clearly.
Thanx to you, I'll be performing my devotions to Freyja on my own tonight. I'm not happy with that!

The Lad got a little bit terse:

Quote:
There is no way i will provide you an invoice because i don't issue invoices to any of my client so that will not be possible since i don't sell stocks.
I am very sick of going over this issue several times. If you don't have
further excuse to give please don't write unless the payment has been made and we can proceed.

I'm so glad he's sick! But Cammy is still not happy - though she's waspish rather than crude this time:

Quote:
You'll be waiting for the money until Ragnarok, then - because no invoice equals no money!
How do you tell clients how much to pay? Do you just say, "$100, please", and they hand it over? Do I believe you? Short answer - no! Both lawyers I had to deal with submitted bills before payment - and so will you!
Unless you have something else stupid to say, don't write back unless there's an invoice attached.
Now I'm going to raise my spirit to Freyja - and it's fucking cold - no night to be out in the nude, even with a balefire.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic