SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Silver-tongued lothario

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favorite modalities for throwing a lad off-script is to introduce sex into the equation. I usually use my rich, horny widow character for that. A 40-ish swinger who instantly falls for the lad's fake pictures. It never ceases to amaze me how a few photos of middle-aged, moderately attractive cleavage gets the lads so wound up they forget what they started out asking for....

I started baiting a promising lad just 5 days ago, he's already in a totally different world from where he started.

love-sick lad wrote:
i cant stop looking at your pics as they make me so horny as i have been masterbating since i have been looking at your pics and i must be sincere with u i have stopped having sex with my girlfriend since i saw your pics and my girlfriend have been noticing it.

Rolling Eyes She noticed? Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah! That modality has been working quite well for me. When the bait starts going stale, a picture of a young attactive female gets things going in an entirely new, fun direction. I, uh, haven't had any comments such as from yours though. Ick! TMI!

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hilarious, Juan. A little flesh goes a long way. Laughing I have a picture of a late 30-something woman in a white bikini on the beach that I use when my lads want to know what I look like. She's very attractive. One lad said that I have skin in all the right places. I certainly hope so. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
i have stopped having sex with my girlfriend
Somewhere in lad-land, there is an inflatable goat whose needs are being neglected!

With your permission, I'd like to borrow this modality and see how it works. Looks like fun!
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I (or rather my female character) get these comments all the time - some are much more explicit than that -- but then I tend to send more than middle-aged cleavage.

It really does help with the bonding process, and I find lads are much less willing to drop you and more willing to do silly things if they know what "you" look like, and they want to see more.

My latest modality from my female baiter involves asking for a nude photo of the scammer on the first reply. It is, of course, to establish trust between parties and she is prepared to send a topless photo of herself to show willing. No takers as yet, but they go off script immediately, so it's not a complete waste of time. One day, I may well find a narcissistic and/or stupid scammer who will provide me with a nude trophy pic on the first reply.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol love that modality!

I'm actually working on an idea that is slightly similar to this. Or atleast banking on the horny lads and their gullibility!

You wouldn't be interested in hearing it would you?
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi-Wan Knievel wrote:
With your permission, I'd like to borrow this modality and see how it works.

By all means, go for it. This is public domain, no copyright applies.

I've had some disgustingly explicit responses to this modality in the past. Sometimes it makes it hard to stick to the script but it's always worth it in the end.

One lad commented very favorably on how fat I was, and how much he loved to screw fat women. I took severe offense. The woman in my picture set is far from a supermodel but she's not fat, just big-boned! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic