SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

eHarmony may have dumped a new one in my lap

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about contacting Toronto law enforcement and asking if they're interested in apprehending a criminal?

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I didn't think they would take me seriously.

I will contact the authorities, even if they don't take me seriously. When I called the FBI on another scammer, they seemed less than enthusiastic.

However, what I do with them can be independent of what I do with "Rush".
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I contacted the Royal Canadian Mounted Police near the airport in Toronto (where I was told to meet him) and they had no interest - Even when I told the gentleman I spoke with that he may be luring other people to Toronto to do the same thing. He recommended I contact local police near my home, here in NY. I know my local city cops will be useless (hell, one almost ran me over in a pedestrian crosswalk, even though I had the right of way). I've already experienced what the FBI has to say. So I will fill out a form on ic3.gov and will likely be ignored - but I will try.

Still leaves me with Rush to deal with (and torture as much as I can). I would love help in sending him an e-mail.
Ms. Ding L. Berry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell him that you just received a cashiers check from a friend in Nigeria for 12,000 dollars and that you will send him the check and he will need to send back the remaining 4500 dollars to you by western union.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe the boy is beat into a froth.

Rush : how are you doing mylove
Rush : are you prepare to travel to toronto?
Rush : mylove send my regards to him
Rush : i love you
Rush : mylove why will you want to disapoint the love we hard together,the plans we have been planning for a month,our bright feature.no my love don't make me believe these.i trust you so much,i loved you,you're my angel,the only woman that make me feel i'm a man.you're only trying to help our dream.were in these world will i be with you.after the so much love and trust i have for you ,you just want to distroy it just for a day i have buid these for a month.now i want you to know everything about me.we have a life to live together,we have a family to build.i pray God in heaven will make you understand all these.mylove it's our money we need to get it from them.
Rush : i love you.you're the biggest thing in me now.my dreams,the mother to my daughter,and my beloved wife.God has made you for me mylove
Rush : hello mylove
Rush : are you there?
Rush : mylove how are you doing?
Rush : what are you doing to me?
Rush : and why are you doing me these?
Rush : i though you love me
Rush : but i love you with all my heart,don't let me feel bad
Rush : it's our life we are trying to build up and nobodies business
Rush : please travel and get our properties from them.don't worry about the money i mean the $7500 i will give all what you want okay
Rush : please mylove don't let me down,don't let people to laught at me
Rush : i love you so much
Rush : i really want to talk to you online
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning I gave him this tyrade:

Me: I had a horrible trip
Me: And you are worried about people laughing at you????
Me: I had car trouble then when I get to the border they would not let me cross because I didn't have the right documents. Then when they found the large sum of money on me, I was detailed for more than 5 hrs.
Me: Then I had to sleep in my car for lack of money until they released late yesterday.
Me: I finally made it back home.
Me: They thought I was some sort of criminal.

A bit later:

Rush : what happen to you mylove,why did they have to detain you for what?
Rush : did they hurt you mylove
Rush : are you ok?
Rush : i love you mylove
Rush : please mylove take goodcare of yourself okay

Am I on the right track? Any recommendations?
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need some advice.

Now he is saying he needs money to complete his contract so he can come home and take care of his business in Toronto himself. He intends to send me account information for me to wire transfer the funds. Is there anyway to phony this?
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest:

Rush : hello mylove
Rush : how are you doing today?
Rush : mylove these is the account information Beneficiary Name ;- Qingdao Orich Ind. Co. LTD
Bank Name ;- Bank of China Shandong,Branch Qingdao China
Bank Address ;- Shandong Branch Qingdao China
Account No. ;- 3810xxxxxxxxx4001
Swift Code ;- bkchcnbj500
Amount ;- 13,000USD

Rush : please send me the payment slip to my mail box.i love you so much my angel
Rush : take goodcare of yourself for me.do have a nice day
Rush : please make the payment to the china account today

Anyway I can phony up a payment slip???

I may have to give my pet a hard time though - I specifically told him to send me an e-mail with the info so that I wouldn't lose it. I think I may have to lose the info and have him send it again.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

daTrix, check this sticky for information on how to report a bank account used for scamming purposes. IIRC, Chinese accounts are more difficult to get closed, but it is still worth reporting it. I am assuming it is not a completely made up account.

There are many ways to stall for time and annoy your pet. Here are a few ideas that may work. Playing dumb is always good and requires very little work on your part. For example, ask how much $13,000 US is in Chinese currency. You are sending the money to a Chinese bank and you think it can't be in US dollars. Confuse PRC with Taiwan. Ask about the human rights policy of the bank. One question per message and one message per day is a good pace. He will get angry with all of the questions and your confusion which is a good thing, but don't over do it and make him twig. Finally, send the copy of a payment slip, but send it as a file he can not open such as a disguised .dll file. You should be to drag the payment slip problem out for a few days. Remember it is his fault when the file can't be opened.

Act all scared and paranoid since you were searched and detained at the border. Tell him you want to use the Lad Crypt encryption program for all future e-mail message. Insist on using e-mail since your chat program tends to erase chat messages. Save this tactic until he has a lot invested and thinks he is very close to receiving the money.

You control the bait and make him meet your demands and terms. Do it slowly and a little at a time. However, watch for signs he is about to twig and back off if necessary.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the encouragement and the hints. I was getting ready to flush him, but I think I can squeeze a bit more pleasure out of this one.

Since he is "on his way to China" and expecting me to have sent the money, he will be greeted with the following:

me: Honey, I went to the bank today. They asked me what the IBAN # was. Can you ask your bank please? It is a very small branch and they are not used to foreign wire transfers.
me: I hope your travel to China was good. Do you have a camera that you can send me so pictures. And I would love another picture of you - maybe infront of one of those pagodas
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fishing around, look what I found:

http://www.data-wales.co.uk/nigerianfraudaccounts.htm

And lo and behold, there is my sweetie's bank! Imagine that!

Since I have not sent the money, he is whining that he looks foolish and only has enough money for a few days. Poor baby.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting site DaTrix. Thanks for posting it.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lastest e-mail to himl:

Quote:
My roommate was awful last night. I guess some people showed up at her work asking about me. I am staying at a friend's house right now. This is my friend's e-mail. I hate her dial-up service. She really needs to get better internet.

If you really need to send me a message on here, please use the following code:

*Lad encrypt code*

She is a good friend, but I don't want her reading my e-mail before I do.

Here is an example: "Mary had a little lamb." would become "Y3rg z3i 3 s£xxsL s3btj". Understand?

I will try to go some place with my laptop tomorrow so we can chat, but you may have to sent me e-mails for now.

Please encrypt the e-mails in case my friend gets nosy. And try sending e-mails to hers and my e-mail.

I have attached the transfer slip. I know it is not for the full amount.

I only had the $7500 from what I took to Canada added $500 from my paycheck. I guess I will be eating

macaroni and peanut butter and jelly this week - lol.

Take care and hurry home.

I made a phony bank receipt that a friend that worked at a bank thought looked pretty real. Lets see how my love reacts.

He suggested the WU route if I couldn't do it through the bank. I need to look that up next.

Any suggestions? Am I heading in the right direction with my first?
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

daTrix, you're doing fine with this bait. After he gets back to you about the transfer not working, one option is to offer to check with your bank about the problem. Then tell him something went wrong with transfer and it was voided by the bank. You will have to wait a day before the money is credited to your account and another transfer can be attempted. Send him another bank receipt, but make it a file he can not open such as a disguised .dll file or altered .jpg file. Make it a big file, one that is close to the limit you can send with your e-mail provider.

After a few rounds of this problem, send him another receipt than can be opened, but have a small, hard to detect error in a number. Make him find the problem. I also like to mess up the lad's name just to annoy them. Get creative and watch him get all flustered and/or mad. For example, instead of Rush Williams, change the name to Bush Wacker. Laugh it off and blame the bank clerk. This is very effective with WU since the receivers name usually has to be exactly right.

If he wants you to use WU, insist on trying the bank a few more times because you're unfamiliar with WU and you are nervous about sending so much money by WU. After a few more problems, he will be begging you to use WU. Ask a lot of questions about WU - what is it, how do I use it, is it safe, etc.. Then use Money Gram since there are no WU outlets near you. There are fake MG receipts available that can be found by doing a search. If he is still around, finally switch to WU then lather, rinse and repeat.

These are just a few ideas. Make them work for you if any appeal to you. Go get him!

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the suggestions. At least with banks, their receipts are all different, so faking one is easy. Furthermore, the information they contain is not consistent, except for bank account # and routing #'s.

I used Paintbrush and Photoshop and did a cut and past from things I made on Paintbush (logo, text) onto a Photoshop doc. Photoshop has great features like smudge and soften that make it look like a crappy scan.

LadCrypt works great - he'll get the hang of it. This is the response I got after sending the receipt:

"MYLOVE1I GOc cHE P9yYEhT SLIPvI APPRECI9TE 9LOTvT9LK 2 U SOO8vI LOVE Uv"

I think that means he got it and he loves me. Rolling Eyes
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Encrypted e-mail I sent last nite "from my friend's house":

Quote:
Honey - did you check on the transfer?

They did tell me that it could take up to 48hrs, so you may need to check again on Monday.

Please be careful with the encryption, you did something strange with the last one, and I think I understood it.

No response, so I sent this:
Quote:

Where are you my love?? I was not able to get to cafe last night can not use Yahoo at friends.

I sent the money, have you now abondoned me?

How are things there?

Meanwhile, numb-nuts has IM'd me (but pity me, how could I have seen it?). . .

Quote:
Rush : mylove how are you doing today?i'm so sorry i couldn't make it up to come online today.mylove i recieved the payment slip.i'm very happy that God as giving me a wonderful wife,who will is ready to assist me raise the family.i appreciate alot my love,i promise to always be there for you.as you stood my me in times of difficulties.mylove i show the casiher the payment slip and they said the money as reflected in there account.but they will not want to supply me the chemical now because i only paid in $8000 to there account that ( Really? It's there? I need to make up one of those for my bank account )i will have to pay $5000 to complete the money.i don't know what to do now.i'm confuse at these.i spoke to the manager he told me that if i can pay $4000 he will supply me the chemical.they wouldn't want to understand me that i don't have the money.
Rush : mylove i will be online today so we can chat.are you still in your friends house now?why are they going after you.what do they want from you.and what was your roomate telling them about you.mylove you don't have to get scare i don't think they will hurt you.miss you so much my angel.your love is and always will be the most important thing in my life.i love you
Rush : please do take goodcare of yourself for me okay i will be with you soon
Rush : i love you my angel.i'm still waiting for you here.

Of course I don't know that he needs $4000 more - yet - until he e-mails me, encrypted of course, like a good boy. He said the money was in the account??? I want some of what he's been smokin'.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was waiting for me to come on line all day, whining about the company's name not being on the wire transfer and that I have to go to the bank first thing in the morning and re-do it. Blah, blah, blah. But imagine that, I just can't get to someplace to chat with him . . .

He did send me an e-mail. His decoding skill are improving, but he needs to work harder:
Quote:

mylove
!lease go to the bank on monday to fill the Tom%lette information of the transfer you did on 19th.
you did not fill the beneficiary name, banke name, bank address, !lease send the !ayment Zli! after the TorreTtion
!lease i .ant to talk to you online today

My response?

Quote:
I can not get on-line today.

I am not sure what you are talking about.

If I understood you correctly (I think you may have encoded a some of words wrong), something is wrong with the receipt?

I did give them your company's name and their bank's name - that info just doesn't show on the ticket. That is what the account numbers are for. Maybe that is why the other bank was so insistent on an IBAN. Leave it to the Chinese to be backward and not have things digitalized.

I will call the bank tomorrow. Let me know if the funds do not go through.

Then I think it might take a few days for fund to be restored to my bank account. I mean, what does this lad think - I'm made of money?
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Question:

He gave me some information on to whom to send a WU transfer when it looked like I couldn't do a wire transfer - Is this a real name I should share with the authorities? Or since the contact is in China, am I wasting my time?
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An interesting one Da Trix.

It seems that he is in pretty deep with you, which is always a good sign...they become a lot more compliant when they have invested real time in their prey.

I think I would try and pin down EXACTLY where he is at the moment, and then arrange to meet him at an 'inconvenient but too close for him to refuse' distance. Ideally the distance he will have to travel will show with a different IP address, and in a perfect world will be a different country from where you already have him established!

I call it taking the pith!!! Laughing

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest header shows him in Tanzania. Headers show him in Nigeria or a satellite provider. Previously he claimed to be in England. He claims to be in China right now and the money he is begging for is to buy chemicals to complete his contract (I love how all these lads throw the term contract around). Supposedly the bank account was the company's bank account that he is getting supplies from (they make hardware, not chemicals according to the internet). He called the contact for the WU "his friend in here in China".
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is the money I wired???

Quote:
Rush (6/23/2008 4:43:00 PM): hello mylove
Rush (6/23/2008 4:43:06 PM): are you there?
Rush (6/23/2008 7:52:48 PM): hello mylove
Rush (6/23/2008 7:52:53 PM): are you there?
*He logs off - I log in*
Me (6/23/2008 8:11:04 PM): So sorry I missed you. Long day at work.
Me (6/23/2008 8:12:07 PM): I am home briefly to pick-up a few things. Car not working right and friend is closer to work, so I will be staying a few more days at her place
Me (6/23/2008 8:13:22 PM): Did you check the account? Bank says it will take a couple days to trace the transfer and I can not do anything until the money re-posts to the account.
Me (6/23/2008 8:14:12 PM): It looks like the transfer went through on my
Me (6/23/2008 8:14:46 PM): Sherry is waiting for me so I need to catch a ride to her house
Me (6/23/2008 8:14:58 PM): Please do take care of yourself.
*I log off - he logs in*
Rush (6/23/2008 8:48:13 PM): mylove just tell the bank to post the money to the china,company's account okay.don't tell them to repost the money okay
Rush (6/23/2008 8:48:42 PM): i will retify the problem here okay you don't have to bother mylove
Rush (6/23/2008 8:48:53 PM): i miss you so much mylove
Rush (6/23/2008 8:49:23 PM): please take goodcare of yourself for me my angel
Rush (6/23/2008 8:50:23 PM): i missed you mylove
Rush (6/23/2008 8:50:37 PM): i hate china Is that because your Chinese associates are screwing you?

But since I am not at home I didn't see his last IM's, So I sent this (encrypted, of course):

Quote:
Did you get my IM's? I may not be on there a few day. If you send an e-mail, please sent to this e-mail and my yahoo one cause I don't know where I will be.

Hope they figure out what is wrong with that old car now. It was bad on way to Toronto and was worse yesterday.

I am so worried about where the money went. What are we going to do?

P.S. I think my friend Sherry may be a little jealous that I have a man in my life. So it is even more important you encrypt properly. Frankly I think she hasn't felt the love of a man in a long time, if you know what I mean.

So, will he think his associates have double crossed him? (I'm pretty sure he is not a solo act.)

Will Sherry get horny and try to get Rush to cheat?
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rush's e-mail (to "Sherry's email) from last night. He still hasn't gotten the hang of Lad Crypt yet.

Quote:
mylovL
how are you doing? don't bother about your old Tar i will get you a new Tar okay. mylovL beTare wour kind of friend. i love you so muTh that i Tannot LWve in these earth with you ald kelly. mylovL for the tranfer e9erything is under TontroL. i a!!reTiate your effort as a res!onsibl wife. buiLinY the famY with me mylovL the Tomany said i have to Tom!lete the balanTe of $5000 befre the ThemiTal will be su!!ly to me. !lease mylovL send the money to the com!any aTTount. go to a wells fargo bank or any bank and fill in the whole information i gave you in the payment sli!. to avoid delay in the Tonfirmation of !ayment. !lease mylovL do the transfer by thursday and send me the !ayHent sli!. i lovL you

Question: Has anyone ever had a lad claim he got the money and you know you sent him nothing but crap. The receipt looked good, but not that good. Or maybe he is just assuming he got screwed by his associates?

My email to him this morning, from "Sherry's" email (encrypted, of course)

Quote:
I will probably be going home today. [I don't think I can stand another day of his lousy decoding skills] My roomate can drive me to work. Besides, Sherry has been gracious enough to let me stay here, but I know she wants her privacy back.

What do you mean "be careful" of Sherry? (if I understood that, I think you keep confusing letters in the code) She is a good friend and has been very helpful.

As far as the money is concerned, I have not had transportation. Also, I do not have anymore money.

However, my aunt has said she would love to go to the Olympics. Is there anyone you can talk to about what events they can get tickets to? Maybe someone from the company can get tickets. I am sure she would compensate well. She is rich, but she doesn't part with a penny unless someone does something for her.

Then this evening's IM's:
Quote:
Miss you, where you been, blah blah blah. . .
Rush : and your aunt (butter up the old RICH bag, eh?)
Rush : my regards to her
Rush : okay mylove
Me: ok
Rush : mylove the company has seen the money (love to know how they see something that isn't there)
Me: very good!
Me: I am so glad!
Me: and relieved that it made it there
Rush : and they want me to complete the balance
Me: I know honey
Me: I do not have anymore and my aunt is very tight with her money
Rush : so baby you need to help me out
Rush : please can't you ask her for loan
Rush : tell her i will pay her back
Me: I have tried
Me: You may be able to ply her with tickets to the Olympics
Me: can you talk to someone at the company?
Me: She wants to go badly.

Rush : what do you want me to do?
Me: They may know someone
Me: They may even be sponsoring something if they are a big company
Rush : yeah i know someone
Me: Please talk to them.
Rush : okay mylove i will
Me: She will of course pay, but the tickets seem to only be available to people who know someone now
Rush : will she be coming alone
Me: She probably planned to come with her husband, but I think he does not care
Me: Going to see the Olympics is her thing
Me: So you could maybe be her escort, since you have spent time there
Me: She might be flattered to have her own guide
Rush : i have always been seen the advert beijing 2008
Me: See what you can do honey
Rush : mylove i have to go back home
Me: I know
Rush : so i can prepare coming to see you
Me: if she has to go alone, maybe you can arrange something with an associate there
Rush : i can help her get someone that will help her
Rush : what does she do for a living?
Me: It might be hard to get her purse open, but if she is having a good time she is pretty free with the money
Me: Her? lol
Me: Goes to the gym and makes sure she looks good for her husband
Rush : lol
Me: He deals in gems and precious metals
Rush : but mylove i can't wait still the competition start
Me: I know - but you can get the tickets ahead of time
Rush : i need to get these supply
Rush : done and go back home mylove
Me: If he dealt in silks and other stuff that comes from China she would probably already have tickets
Me: I know honey and I wish I had the money to help
Rush : so do you want her to send the money to me so i can get her ticket

Rush : okay mylove i will find a source okay
Rush : i have a friend here from the company
Me: once you find a source, I'm sure she will jump on the opportunity

Me: Maybe he can just scan the tickets and send the image
Me: So that my aunt can see what it is
Rush : he's the sale manger of the company
Me: I sure if you are able to do that, she will be more understanding of your situation.

Me:See if he would be willing to scan an image of what ticket he has
Me: or he can e-mail me
Me: I have not told her of this suprise
Rush : okay mylove i will give him your email address
Me: so she may be a bit snippy if someone she doesn't know just calls her
Rush : okay he will email you mylove

Me: can you take a picture of yourself there?
Me: I doubt I will ever get to China myself and I would love to see a pic of you there
Rush : mylove the manager said does she want the opening ceremony ticket
Me: Does the manager actually have one of those?
Me: That would be grand - I know they are very hard to get
Me: But I know she would be disappointed to just have that
Me: She would also like to go to a competition or two also
Rush : the manager said he can get her five different ticket
Me: That would be wonderful - send me an email with the details and I will discuss it with her
Rush : okay mylove i will tell him okay
Rush : he will send you throught is email okay
Rush : so mylove how do i get the balance to complete my supply
Me: Honey, after you get me the information about the tickets I will talk to my aunt
Me: an official e-mail from the company that I could print out would be very convincing
Me: and an image of the tickets would be even more convincing
Rush : mylove did you call the bank after you made the transfer
Rush : to post the money? (huh? what is he talking about?)
Me: What are you talking about
Rush : the transfer
Me: Did it go through?
Rush : so if you want to send the $5000 you will tell them to post it immediately
Rush : so there will be no delay
Me: Are you listening to me (obviously not! - so I will break it down for your retarded self)
Rush : yes mylove
Me: I need to get it from my aunt, my aunt is not going to just give me anymore money
Rush : okay mylove just that i'm confuse here
Me: I need something to help lossen up her purse strings - that is where your friend comes in
Rush : so my angel i miss you so much
Rush : i really want to be with you
Rush : now
Me: I miss you, too, and I wish I had more to spare
Me: But our patience will make it that much more sweet
Rush : okay please talk to your aunt
Me: I will, after I get the e-mail from your associate.
Me: I know the best way to approach her

Blah, blah, blah and good nite

Wonder if it has sunk into poor pea-brained Rush - he needs to get tickets - or something that LOOKs like tickets - to the Olympics before I can send another cent. Hopefully I can get a nice trophy and maybe give him an anurysm in the process.
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Why not send them on a wild goose chase? pretend that your car has broken down, then you hitch a ride with a trucker (to the nearest bus stop) where you then, spend hours trying to find what route to take (you don't want to get lost). Eventually you hop on a street car, which takes you to the bus station. You then ride on the subway and you fall a sleep, miss your stop ...now you are hopelessly stranded in an unknown location and you need your lad to pick you up. Shocked Laughing Of course when he gets there you will have already left because he took too long (you waited and he never showed) Blah blah blah ...rinse and repeat.

I guess the goal would be to send him on a mini safari (sight seeing) and have him waste his money on gas. Twisted Evil

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12

Last edited by Baek Ðu San on Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he claims to be in China and I am in US. He claims to want to finish his work so he can be at my side. Are you thinking a surprise visit to cheer him up?

I tried having "my friend Sherry" flirt and it fell flat. He professed his undying love for me. However, he did claim to have a friend to introduce her to.

He has been going on and on about getting a trace on the money I wired into the company's account. He is probably sick over where the $8K went to. He keeps ignoring my request for the Olympic tickets - two can play that game. Trace, what trace?
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have now claimed that my check bounced and that the whole wire transfer was rejected. I was waiting for him to make a bigger deal and act like a jerk so I could go all PMS grouchy on him, but no luck.

Quote:
Rush (6/30/2008 5:19:58 AM): mylove how are you doing?
Rush (6/30/2008 6:07:57 AM): hello mylove do you have a fax line?send it to me so i can give the company's sales manager.he want to send you the ticket he has through fax
Rush (6/30/2008 6:08:13 AM): mylove please go to the bank first thing monday morning and get the tracer.please scan and send it immediately to my mail box.take goodcare of your self mylove.
Rush (6/30/2008 4:53:55 PM): hello mylove
Rush (6/30/2008 4:54:00 PM): are you there?
Rush (6/30/2008 5:04:47 PM): mylove the sales manager said he has full package of the ticket
Rush (6/30/2008 5:05:09 PM): does she want the full package?
Rush (6/30/2008 5:08:49 PM): mylove did you get the tracer from the bank?
Rush (6/30/2008 8:41:08 PM): hello mylove
Rush (6/30/2008 8:41:13 PM): how are you doing?
Me (6/30/2008 8:41:14 PM): Please don't buzz me
Rush (6/30/2008 8:41:24 PM): i have been waiting for you
Me (6/30/2008 8:41:27 PM): I am tired
Me (6/30/2008 8:41:31 PM): and annoyed
Rush (6/30/2008 8:41:46 PM): what happen mylove
Rush (6/30/2008 8:41:58 PM): who got you annoyed?
Me (6/30/2008 8:42:14 PM): I went to the bank
Me (6/30/2008 8:42:26 PM): the transfer never went through
Me (6/30/2008 8:42:38 PM): it was held waiting for my check to clear and it didn't
Me (6/30/2008 8:42:56 PM): now I am overdrawn on my checking account
Rush (6/30/2008 8:43:11 PM): okay did you collect the money
Rush (6/30/2008 8:43:20 PM): from the bank
Me (6/30/2008 8:43:25 PM): some of it
Rush (6/30/2008 8:43:35 PM): how much mylove
Me (6/30/2008 8:43:36 PM): my check bounced
Rush (6/30/2008 8:43:43 PM): so the company is right
Rush (6/30/2008 8:44:07 PM): do you know i fought them in the company
Me (6/30/2008 8:44:49 PM): I am very mad with my bank right now
Me (6/30/2008 8:44:58 PM): not even a phone call and all my inquires
Rush (6/30/2008 8:45:03 PM): don't bother mylove
Rush (6/30/2008 8:45:12 PM): i understand how you feel
Rush (6/30/2008 8:45:32 PM): just take it easy okay
Rush (6/30/2008 8:45:51 PM): how much did you collect from them
Rush (6/30/2008 8:46:51 PM): are you there?
Rush (6/30/2008 8:47:15 PM): you don't have to get that worried okay
Me (6/30/2008 8:47:29 PM): $7000
Rush (6/30/2008 8:47:52 PM): okay my love
Me (6/30/2008 8:47:53 PM): There was also something about a wire transfer fee they never told me about and took it out anyway
Rush (6/30/2008 8:48:18 PM): but while won't they tell you?
Me (6/30/2008 8:48:38 PM): they didn't tell me about it before the transaction
Rush (6/30/2008 8:48:49 PM): mylove do you know most people can be mad
Me (6/30/2008 8:48:52 PM): that part went to a wire transfer fee
Rush (6/30/2008 8:49:09 PM): what do we do now mylove
Me (6/30/2008 8:49:38 PM): I don't know
Rush (6/30/2008 8:49:48 PM): what plans do you have now
Me (6/30/2008 8:50:09 PM): because my Aunt is demanding the money back from me that I borrowed
Rush (6/30/2008 8:51:01 PM): okay can you send the money throught western union to me in china
Me (6/30/2008 8:51:17 PM): I need a long hot bath to relax
Rush (6/30/2008 8:51:19 PM): i will pay your aunty back
Me (6/30/2008 8:51:29 PM): I don't have that information anymore
Rush (6/30/2008 8:52:06 PM): mylove i need these money to get my contract done
Me (6/30/2008 8:52:28 PM): you said your contact was going to fax the info?
Rush (6/30/2008 8:52:40 PM): okay i will send it to you now
Me (6/30/2008 8:52:42 PM): can they scan it and email it?
Rush (6/30/2008 8:52:57 PM): okay my love
Me (6/30/2008 8:52:58 PM): I do not have a fax machine
Rush (6/30/2008 8:53:17 PM): he ask if your aunty want a full package
Me (6/30/2008 8:53:33 PM): knowing her, yes
Rush (6/30/2008 8:53:52 PM): okay mylove
Rush (6/30/2008 8:53:59 PM): i will talk to him
Rush (6/30/2008 8:54:42 PM): mylove please i want you to send the money through western union money transfer
Rush (6/30/2008 8:54:58 PM): to me here in china
Me (6/30/2008 8:54:59 PM): email me the information and I will decide tomorrow
Rush (6/30/2008 8:55:13 PM): i will send it right away
Rush (6/30/2008 8:55:24 PM): the sale manager is here
Rush (6/30/2008 8:55:38 PM): so i will use is information
Me (6/30/2008 8:55:55 PM): I really need to go lie down
Me (6/30/2008 8:56:02 PM): all this has been too much for me
Me (6/30/2008 8:56:28 PM): have a good day and maybe we will talk later
Me (6/30/2008 8:56:38 PM): do take care and be well
(I log off, but I guess he is too busy finding the information)
Rush (6/30/2008 8:57:19 PM): Receivers Name: Surname: Bxxxx, First Name: Nancy, Middle Name: Txx-xx
Rush (6/30/2008 8:58:13 PM): 68 xxxxxxxx road, Guangzhou China
Rush (6/30/2008 9:37:19 PM): okay take care of yourself mylove
Rush (6/30/2008 9:37:25 PM): i love you
Rush (6/30/2008 9:37:42 PM): i send the information to your mail box
Rush (6/30/2008 9:38:03 PM): i will scan the ticket and send to you

I told him to email the information and like usual he doesn't follow directions well. I was greeted with the following when I got home from work:

Quote:
Rush (7/1/2008 5:42:40 PM): i have been here for a very long time
Rush (7/1/2008 7:13:58 AM): mylove how are you doing?
Rush (7/1/2008 7:15:52 AM): mylove please do the transaction immediately and send me the information of the transaction.i have spend a long time here.i don't want to be stranded
Rush (7/1/2008 7:15:59 AM): i love you so much
Rush (7/1/2008 7:16:07 AM): have a nice day

Rush (7/1/2008 11:20:49 AM): please mylove don't keep me here
Rush (7/1/2008 11:21:00 AM): i will be waiting for the information
Rush (7/1/2008 5:04:25 PM): mylove how are you doing?i waited for the western union information today,but i did not get your mail
Rush (7/1/2008 5:05:22 PM): please mylove do the transaction so i can pay for my chemical and get my supply
Rush (7/1/2008 5:07:40 PM): please mylove don't let me wait for too long.the transaction on western union will not take you more than 20minute.and it's the fast way for me to recieve the money there.send it i will get it that very day mylove
Rush (7/1/2008 5:08:55 PM): mylovely angel don't let me spend much time here
Rush (7/1/2008 5:28:18 PM): mylove the sale manager is still looking for ticket for your anuty
Rush (7/1/2008 5:29:03 PM): he said he will inform me immediately he get the ticket
Rush (7/1/2008 5:41:32 PM): mylove please do the transaction and send me the information
(of course I just missed him . . . darn)
Me (7/1/2008 5:55:37 PM): Hello
Me (7/1/2008 5:55:56 PM): I just got home from work
Me (7/1/2008 5:56:05 PM): you never e-mailed me the information
Me (7/1/2008 5:56:21 PM): please e-mail it to me
Me (7/1/2008 5:57:10 PM): and you need to get me the ticket information
Me (7/1/2008 5:57:25 PM): please do take care of yourself and hang on

I am debating sending a WU wire transfer (there are fakes around people have said) or at least jerking him around for a bit with the promise of one or trying to get him to out. "Dumber and Dumberer" is certainly proof that once the scammer is out of the closet, sometimes they are even more entertaining. He is really dragging his feet on producing a convincing ticket to the Olympics.

Any suggestions on the direction I should take? I do wonder if he is losing patience with me or just running low on internet cafe funds.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic