SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^NOOOOOOOOO- too funny

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One very important thing to note... this guy's middle name is Ndbuisi. It's just like it was meant to be.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lad and his brother? Laughing

Apparently Chad is the place to go to take your brother.

I love that jojo calls these guys while he's at work Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great call.

Jojo said, not wrote:
You are going to have a great time on this trip...

and

They are going to treat you like royalty...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a call- absolutely classic..
"Going by road is a little more fun" NOOOOO

I know Hamden is a great guy but isnt Eric dead??

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eric is only dead to Adamu and co. He'll probably have a similar fate in phase two.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, dead to Adamu, yes. Hopefully we'll get to kill him again soon. There are plenty of Eric's in the world, you know.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That crazy Hamdan. He's like a cat, isn't he?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when the lad asked how long will he be in Chad.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Me too. I could have cracked up to that question. You can hear me holding back laughter there. What a great question.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant get the audio to work on this one. Sad

It would be a kodak moment if stinkiboi meets this new guy though.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure that he brings his golf clubs, as you want to conduct your church business on Chad's beautiful 9 hole country club golf course. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow when these guys smell the money you can't get them to shut up and they turn into comedy gold-mines. I can't believe you didn't just crack up completely, Prof!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless Very Happy he & his brother, just 3 days and not too much luggage - they will have a lot to tell to the movie poster stars, who like it so much they will never leave! hahaha! Nice call + a believing lad, a good mixture and bound to make the knowing listener happy!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
djxl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving. bow_down
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ezilja.fallut wrote:
Chad the country or a guy named Chad?

If it's the guy we arn't interested, but if its the COUNTRY we want details. Very Happy

Well, in my dream I worked on a train covey that carried the souls of the dead. (Who knew the afterlife looked like Penn Station?). Chad came up when I looked at a map of my new route and saw that Chad was on there. I was warning one of the new guys that in Chad we'd be picking up a lot of children, due to the famine and war there.

A bit morbid, but there you go.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it won't be three months before my scenario unfolds - more like a fortnight...

Are you going to tell Stinky that more help is on the way with money, clothes, and most importantly - soap? And if so - I wonder when?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it really fair to inflict all these mugus on the innocent inhabitants of Abeche? I mean, now we have 2 there. . . soon there will be four. . .no big deal. . but how will the locals feel when there are 600 or a 1,000 of them, and the kids of all these illegals are overcrowding the local schools, are undercutting natice Abechians for jobs in the local construction industry, and driving up housing prices to boot? Then will it constitute a violate of the innocent third party rule?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Charles could be the "rescue party" for Stinky - sent by TWAT to find their lost sheep. Charles could show his devotion by finding Stinky and bringing him to Rev. Dover's location - which will be wrong of course.

HappyHoudini
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff.

I've got a mental image of jojobean and the Prof lining up dozens of mugu onto the Abeche flightpath, like John Cusack in "Pushing Tin".
HappyHoudini
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf wrote:
Charles could be the "rescue party" for Stinky - sent by TWAT to find their lost sheep. Charles could show his devotion by finding Stinky and bringing him to Rev. Dover's location - which will be wrong of course.

I would hope that Charles would be expecting to receive his suitcase of cash from Brother Adamu, the head of the Abeche mission.
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo Bravo!
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You guys can stay as long as you want....or as long as we want really

That cracked me up Laughing

Superb call Cool

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
Is it really fair to inflict all these mugus on the innocent inhabitants of Abeche? I mean, now we have 2 there. . . soon there will be four. . .no big deal. . but how will the locals feel when there are 600 or a 1,000 of them, and the kids of all these illegals are overcrowding the local schools, are undercutting natice Abechians for jobs in the local construction industry, and driving up housing prices to boot? Then will it constitute a violate of the innocent third party rule?

Bruin

do you think there will be 1,000 w.african lads there that fast?
damn. are ALL nigerians scammers? Idea

Wink

or is it the TWAT, driving evil men into the wilds to protect the good? Idea

Twisted Evil

ethics make my head spin.

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic