SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think this one has either chopped some baiter script or is a baiter.

"Irina L. Czopyakokov" <>

Quote:
YOU ARE A MUMU,

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.

ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOURENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU. YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD AGAIN AMEN.

IBUZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU, ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA

NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI . SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU . NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM
UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 2ND FEB. LIE GI NA 18TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 2 NAIRA.MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU, BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

U ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF U BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE U I WILL DILL WITH U OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF UR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS JOB OK.

GO FUCK YOU MOTHER. THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN UR VILLAGE TO GIVE UR THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER. UR MAMA, UR PAPA, UR UNBORN CHILDREN AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. BASTARD

I HOPE YOUR DICK SUCKING MOTHER DID NOT FORGET TO FORCE YOU SWALLOW YOUR CONCOCTION

HA HA HA YOA LIKE MY JOKES, SMALL BOI GOAT FUCKER? YOU THINK IT FUNNY WHEN I BREAK YOA FACE AND LET BABOON CHOP YOA
AMU? YOA MAMA TOTO BE SMELLING UP NAIJA, SMALL TIME I KILL HER FOR GOOD OF ALL YORUBA GOAT LIKE YOU. I
RIP YOU BOBBI OFF AND FEED TO BABOON, OK? YOA SIDON THERE NOW, BICH. YOA BI SMALLIE BOI WIT HIV
POOSSIE. I SOUND YOU IN FRONT OF YOA VILLAGE. I BURN ALL YOA FAMILY TOTO AFTER I SPIN YOA WIFE AND FUCK
YOUR STINKIN ASSSHOOOOOOOLLL

YOA STAND DEY LOOK COS YOA BI SMALLIE TITI, MUTHAFUCKA.TIE AM BURUKU, OLOSHE, OLORIBU, IYALAYAEH. I TITRATE YOA PAPA MOUTH AND HE BI LOVING
TASTE OF YOA AMU, BITCH ASS YORUBA BOI LIKE YOU. I SAW YOU MAKING LOVE TO YOUR MOTHER AND SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU AS A HIV CARRIER. IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.

CALL ME AND I TEACH YO THINGS YOUR ASHEWO MAMA NO TEACH YOU MUTHAFUCKA IF YOU NEED MORE,YOU FIT MAIL ME BACK THEN YOU GO SEE FIRE YOU WILL BE A POOR FOR EVER. KISS OF MUMU 4 YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG FOOL YOUR PARENTS GAVE YOU NO TRAINING YOU STUPID ILLITERATE YOUR FATHER MUST BE A MAD MAN BEFORE PREGNANTING YOUR STUPID MOTHER WHO IS A CARELESS BITCH. MEN SUCK YO DICK YOU BLOODY NONENTITY YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LLOUSY ASS HOLE FUCK YOUR STUPID PARENTS WHO HAS NO FUTURE AMBITION AND PLANS FOR YOU. YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON I SAY BACK TO SENDER YOU PREMATURE BEING.

IMETOSI MMADU GI NA GI GENERATION, MKPURU NTA BOI EWU FUCKER +1 2062024384

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-SirScamAlot

It seems like this guy was sending us the first "Insult Baiter Greatest Hits" compilation. There is a bit of everyone in that, classic Smile

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That is a funny one. Most of it I have seen before. Some is my material (from different scripts), some is from other insult baiters. He must have done a cut and paste job. I just hope it cost him some valuable cafe time. Laughing

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved it too. Perhaps we could persuade him to handwrite a top ten list of best insults ever and send us a copy. We'll be sure to send him the money, WU or bank account of course.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't used that insult in a while Wink
@sir scam alot, you have a PM.

On a more serious note, Insult Baiting can have occasional unintended consequences. In this instance, the recipient email addresses were taken from the repository and it would seem that sir scam alot's was somewhere in the last 2 months worth of addresses listed there. Unfortunately, it is impossible to vet every address when compiling large insult lists.

If you do receive an insult from someone who you think is a baiter and would like your email address to be removed from their insult list, respond with CDXIX (419 in Roman numerals) in the subject line and perhaps a brief note in the message body. Any insult baiter with respect for other baiters will promptly remove non lad email addresses from their lists and apologise.

Last edited by Seven of Nine on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Thanks for the reminder. I have had several cases of both sending to and recieving insults from folks doing mass insults. For some reason, we are getting a few of our addy's listed in the repository.

Also, if the person contacts you claiming they are a biater, please don't post their information here. And if you have done so, just edit your post to remove all details involving them and their script.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The reason my address came up in the repository is because I have had a couple of different lads spoofing my address to send out mails. My insult email accounts look and sound very much like lad addresses.

CDXIX will work for a code.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some more upset lads

dele mack <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: i for like to show u level wey you never see b 4 ur life.

see i swear you no go die better ooooooo,no b lie i dey talk sooo,u rothen 4 hell,no swear na prayer 4 somebody like u.

God go bless your parent,maybe u b mistake wey want to use your own rob shit for their body but dem go live na your head u must take carry am some days and u go remember sey i talk so,bastard

Don jeff jeffrey <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: IDIOT FELLOW
I HAIL YOUR FATHER !!!!

IF YOU REACH HOUSE TELL YOUR FATHER SAY,I'M SELF NOW HEAVY FOOL,I NO BLAME YOU,I BLAME YOUR MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU.

YOUR FATHER HEAD.

"Richard Dr.brian" <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOUR MATE DEY FOR CAFE DEY BOMB MAGA MAKE THEM GET MONEY U DEY FOR CAFE DEY SEND USELESS MESSAGE GIVE PEOPLE SAY DEM BOMB YOU. IF U BE PERSON WEY WISE U GO USE DE FORMAT WEN I TAKE BOMB YOU TAKE BOMB OTHR PEOPLE MAKE YOU GET MONEY. ILLITERATE NAIM YOU BE. YOU NO FIT WRITE SIMPLE AND CORRECT PIDGIN ENGLISH. YOUR FATHER NAIM BORN IMBECILE. YOU MAMA TOTO NAIM DEY SMELL. FOOL, IDIOT GOAT, RAM, MONKEY. GORRILLA APE ALL THE ANIMALS ON EARTH NAIM YOU BE

NA POVERTY GO KILL U IN DEVILS NAME

"Mr. F. Kojo" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: UUUUUUUUU WILL DIE SOON
U called ur self guy......... agurery

What do you think your doing? na die u dey beg to kill you.

u will soon die idiot.

u mugu.

Matthias Chang <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: FROM YOUR MASTER.
DEAR IDIOT,

MAN, U ARE A COMPLETELY FOOL, LOOK AT YOU, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU CAME FROM, OCTOPUS, AMINAL LIKE YOU.

NNE GI BU ONYE ALA, NONESENSE, UNA GET BETTER PEOPLE FOR UNA HOUSE, U NO GET BETTER WORK TO DO, NA ME YOU WAN USE YOUR USELESS TIME FOR, WITH UR USELESS WORDS.

THUNDER GO FIRE YOU, MUGU LIKE YOU, NA U BE FOOL WEH I NEVER SEE FOR MY LIFE BEFORE, YOU HAVE TO GO FOR A MENTAL CHECK UP, SO THAT UR DIRTY MOTHER WILL NOT BE ASHAME OF YOU, AND CAUSE THE VERY DAY U WERE BORN, JUST IMAGINE RAPIEST LIKE YOU, U THINK I DON;T KNOW U WELL. NONESENSE!!!

SEE, MAKE I TELL MAKE I TELL, IF YOU TRY WRITE TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN, I WILL CAUSE UR FAMILY AND NONE WILL ESCAPE, IDIOT LIKE YOU.

HAVE A MISERABLE DAY.

FROM YOUR MASTER.

ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC <[email protected]>
Quote:
I got you mail. I can see that you don’t have a job that is why you havetime to writ me all this shit mail. Boy let me tell you if you know whoyou are telling all this shit you will not send this to me. I will keepyou my home and give you food 3 times in day? I advice you to go backto school and have a something doing. Your farther is bastard why yourmother is fleshless lizard. Go now and fuck you mother so that you willmake better money you bastard and fuckkarka you live you life in jell. IWILL CONLET ALL YOUR MAGE THIS TIME.

"smith" <[email protected]>
Quote:
I DONT BLAME YOU IT IS THE PERSON THAT ALLOWED YOU TO ENTER THE INTERNET THAT I BLAME BECAUSE YOU CANT EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH WHICH EXPLAINS IT ALL.WELL AS FOR ME I HAVE BETTER JOBS TO HANDLE.

BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cabinet d Avocat <[email protected]>
Quote:
I CAN SIMPLY QUESS THAT U ARE A DESCENDANT OF A GENERATION OF MGBADAS. ALSO WANT TO BELIEVE THAT U LIKE SEX TOO MUCH. WHY NOT GO 4 BLUE FILM SHOWS & MAKE GOOD USE OF UR DECEASED BULGE ; IT'S BIG MONEY BUSINESS, U KNOW ?

western union <[email protected]>
Quote:
LISTEN MY BROTHER AM VERY SORRY TO GET YOU ON THIS EMAIL BUT YOUHAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT AM NOT THINKING OF SENDING THIS TO YOU BEFORE IDID IT OK, NO BE YOU I DEY LOOK FOR INUGO, I DEY LOOK FOR OYIBO PEOPLE,SO WHY ARE YOU ISULTING YOUR FELLOW GUY THIS WAY,

NOW LET ME TELLYOU A LITTLE ABOUT MY SELF, I KNOW THAT WHAT AM DOING IS NOT GOOD BUTGOD HIM SELF KNOW THAT THE OYIBO PEOPLE ARE ALSO CRIMINAL, SO I THANKGOD FOR MY LIFE BECUASE HE BLESSED ME BEASE ON LITTLE I KNOW, AM 25 BYAGE FROM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA ST, I HAVE MY TWO CAR, ONE 230 MECEDIZV,BOUTH, AND ONE TOYOA CAMMRY, I HAVE FINISHED MY UP STEE BIULDING INMY VILAGE,

IN LAGOS I LIVE AT FESTAC TOWN IN 3 BED ROOM FLAT, NOW ITHINKING OF GETING A NICE GRIL WHICH I WILL BE SETTLE DOWN WITH AS WIFE,SO MY BROTHER AS YOU CAN SEE I REALLY THANK GOD, BUT LIKE I WAS SAYINGAM SORRY BECUASE YOU ARE NOT THE ONE AM LOOKING FOR OK,ENYIM NWOKE MEPEANYA GI NKE OMMA LEE IFE NAGA NIME UWA,

cosjo10" <[email protected]>
Quote:
DEAR MONKEY,

just look how you day talk nonse i no sure say you go school at all.

make you try go school so that you brain go balance well because as i dey see you, you just from village enter the place wey you dey .

any think wey you talk against i send am back to you by ther power of the Almighty God Amen.

"Mrs. Deborah Clark" <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FARMILY ARE BIG FOOLS I MEAN YOUR DAD MOM AND EVERY BODY IN YOUR FAMILY. BIG FOOOOOOOOOOLLLLS OKAY DO NOT SEND YOUR FOOLISH MOTHER MAILS AGAIN IF I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AGAIN CONCIDER YOUR BOX CLOSE.
IDIOT.

dave brue <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: ogun go kill your generation no think am, e do happen..na so

your generation you father and morther na ogun go kill all of the say amen.

because you know why, one your mama toto day smele.two you father no get common sence.three you morther no train you well, four, na ogun go kill you this year 2008 because you no get common sence.why five.. na mortor accident go kill you this you and your generation this year any where them day home and abrothed,
bassterd animal..e diot. fulll. finaly your mumu go last for you farmily and you collins....

i go day wait to hear from you how your mama boyfriend take day fuck your mama pucyyyyyyyyyyyy
e diot animal..
i day wait 4 you i no day go cafe na house i day take day wait 4 you, if you need my charting id tell me make i email you so that you go tell me as you mama pucyyyyyyyy take day smele.. routin tin

you father, mugu na who give you chiar man that person no get sence....

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's group of lads got a picture of a puny lad on a weighbench being rammed from behind by a very large dude. I think they didn't like it.

Deacon Samson Deacon Samson <[email protected]>

Quote:
you are bitch suck my dick

betty emmanuel <[email protected]>

Quote:
They way u sound tells me ur lvl of akada try to be more respectful may be ur Chambers go get one better work 4rm me and my Company.

Take care big man ok Laughing
Na very Rugged Lord u just receive mail 4rm

Chris Elumelu <[email protected]>

Quote:
I guess you sent this to your father and mother so that they will understand they have no child. Fool.

Fracas Albert <[email protected]>

Quote:
GO AND TELL YOU FATHER

SON OF A BITCH.

Dr Alfuhard Mohammed <[email protected]>

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER WITH HOLY GUOST FIRE !!!!

<[email protected]>

Quote:
lol.... Guy i don't like what you type in here. later jor

Mr Dave Hawkins <[email protected]> is my favorite today.

Quote:
i wish u all bad things of life and i return those things 2 you they are in the mail i sent to u u fargut
hosextual like u.

"Dr. John Pa Mrs. Christiana James" <[email protected]>

Quote:
GUY FOR THAT WORD WHEN U TALK SO YOU DE MAD NA UR PAPA NOR GO SEE MTCN UR MAMA NOR GO SEE MONEY TO TAKE GO CAFER MEN NA OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MEN

Charles Soludo <[email protected]>

Quote:
is you and your farmily shall remain cause 4ever,bastad idiot,you big fool,a beger like u.TUNDER FAYA YOUR WHOLE FARMILY,IMPOSTOR,I GIVE U 4 DAYS FROM TODAY TO BE A VITIM OF EFCC.ALA KUGBUO GI OZU, DEATH IS IN YOUR FARMILY LOOK AT IT MONKEY

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Quote:
your papa na bastard you no go better for life i go report you to efcc na got go fuck your mama and your sister if you get you sure say you never use you mama and papa for money idiot bastard goat nai go lead you to your early death your whole generation do dey cursed for life no one exempted.

"Prof. C. Charles Soludo CBN Governor" <[email protected]>

Quote:
U ARE A POOR MAN.U CANT EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH,DID U GO TO SKOOL?MUMU U DO NOT HAVE MONEY THATS WHY U ARE WASTING UR TIME WITH GUY.FAKE MAN IF I SEE U I WILL FUCK U UP SMALL BOY GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GO AND START SELLING IN ALABA WHERE UR MATES DEY.FOOLISH MUGU LIKE U !!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA NONSENCE

Quote:
i no blem bastered like u. Just look at your mama toto. Someone told me that you fucked your mother when she was asleep shame on you dead man

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most recent edition of Ladland Chronicles has arrived.

[email protected]
Quote:
bastered ape axe why cant you die idiot

[email protected] again...
Quote:
are you an out cast, i think you osu , na ume like youbastered idiot

[email protected] and again...
Quote:
Subject: idiot osu like you

basterd out cast like you ume and osu like you dirty animal , you have fraustrated in over seas with out comming home indiot oto rasike nnegi

[email protected]
Quote:
i can see you dont have something doing when i finish with you will know who is who there is no postpond on you till iam through with you

[email protected]
Quote:
you are such a big fool,stinky brat,and go suck your fat mama pussy bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE WHAT DID I DONE TO YOU? ASK YOUR SELF THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I DION,T KNOW, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALON I KNOW THAT I NO DO YOU ANY THING

[email protected]
Quote:
Written all this has already explain it all, that you are still a kid. Sorry you and I cant see or meet because am not a Nigeria.

I pity you.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!

BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!

BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!

I WISH YOU BACK ALL AND MORE YOU WISH ME IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

I COMMAND IT BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME.

BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!

BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!

BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!

BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!

BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!

BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!

BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!

BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just a big fool.

If i have not made cash in this bizness i hv notin less than 25million naira in my bank account.

find out of cash money in london.

Big fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: take care of your mother

Mr man i am sure your mother is a harlot at ojuelegba i fucked her once there and she told me she has a stupid son who owns a copputer but do not know what to do with it but to be abusing people everyday well keep wasting your time it will not stop anybody you may do well to take care of your mother so that she will not contact aids just because you can take care of her at old age.

[email protected] sent this rant 3 times Rolling Eyes I only need to read it once, big fulllll.
Quote:
YOU WILL LABOUR IN VAIN............................

RETURN TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME.YOU ARE TOO SMALL NO WEAPON FASHION AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME.TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.I PROPHESY TO YOUR LIFE YOU WILL DIE MISERABLE DEATH.YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR.DEATH AND THE WRATH OF GOD WILL LOCATE YOU WERE EVER YOU ARE.RETURN TO SENDER.YOU WILL DIE WITHIN THE NEXT THREE DAYS.YOU WILL KNOW THAT GOD IS REAL.I AM A CHILD OF ZION AND UPON MOUNTAIN ZION THERE SHALL BE DELIVERANCE.....

I AM ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF GOD.

WOE UNTO YOU.GO AND DIE.......................

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NNA IWU ONYE IBERIBE OTU GBOWAKWA NNE GI EBE AHU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU GO DIE YOUNG

[email protected]
Quote:
you are gone and forever you will never are caused. go to hell where you belong.
sorry you have taken all your kindred to the pit of hell where you all will remain cause.

[email protected] appears to be seeking absolution with a BS sob story. At least smol boi spent some cafe time writing this guff.
Quote:
DEAREST ONE.

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL.MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

I MUST CONFESS THAT YOUR WORDS TOUGH ME.

FIRST OF ALL I AM A SECONDRY SCHOOL DRUP OUT DUE TO THE LACK OF FINACIAL IN MY FAMILY.AND I HAVE TRAVEIL TO COUNTRY LIKE TOGO GHANA LIBIA IN OTHER TO SURVIVE BECUASE I DONT HAVE ANYBODY TO LOOK AFTER ME.I WAS DEPOTED FROM LIBIA WERE SOMEBODY FIST ME IN A DRUG BUSSINESS SINCE THERE IS A PROBLE IN THAT COUNTRY AND THEY DEPOTED ME FROM LIBIA TO COTE D'IVORE WERE I HAVE NO MOTHER NO FATHER AND THE PERSON THAT I MEET TO ACCOMODATE ME IN HIS RESIDENT IS DOING THIS KIND OF JOB OF WHICH HE TEACH THIS.I HAVE SEE WHAT HE CAN WRITE.HE CAN LIE WITH THE NAME OF GOD FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY AND WHEN I SAW IT I FEEL PITY ALWAYS ASK FOR FOGIVENESS OF SIN. SO THERE WAS A TIME HE WANTED TO MOVE ME OUT OF HIS HOUSE BECAUSE I TOLD HIM THAT I CAN NOT DO THIS KIND OF THING.BUT HE REFUSE THAT IF I DONT DO IT HE WILL MOVE ME OUT OF HIS HOUSE.MY BROTHER A COUNTRY THAT I DONT HAVE A FATHER NOON A MOTHER WERE WOULD I STAY AND THE POLICE POEPLE ARE DISTUBING OF WHICH THEY EVEN SENTENCE SOME PEOPLE INTO PRISON JUST BECAUSE THEY FIND THEM SLEEPING OUTSIDE.TO BE SINCER I MUST CONFESS WHAT LEAD ME TO THIS KIND OF SIN.I EVEN TELL HIM THAT EVEN IF TO CARRY SHEET OR WORK IN A DUSTBEEN IT PLEASE ME MUCH THAN TO LIE IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY.I COME FROM A CHRISTIAN FAMILY EVEN MY MOTHER WAS A GOOD CHRISTAIN FROM PRIASEBYTARIAN CHURCH OF NIGERIA.SORRY FOR NOT INTRODUCING MYSELF IN THE FIRST BECAUSE WHAT YOU WROTYE TO ME TOUGHISE MY LIFE I MUST CONFESS IT..MY REAL NAME IS CHIMA EKE AMADI.FROM BENDE LOCAL GOVERNMENT APANU ITEM IF YOU KNOW THE PLACE THAT IS ABIA STATE ESTERN NIGERIAN.I BELIEVE THAT YOU WRITING THIS TO ME IS NOT BY MISTAKE AND I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THERE WAS AN APOINTMENT IN DISAPOINTMENT.ALL AM TALKING ABOUT IS THAT IF YOU CAN HELP ME TO BE WERE YOU ARE NOW I WILL STOP THIS SINFULL LIFE I PROMISE BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS LOOKING UPON ME AND I AM THE ONE THAT HAVE EVER TRAVEIL OUT OF NIGERIAN IN MY FAMILY.

MY BROTHER IF THRULY YOU ARE IN THE CONTRY WERE YOU GIVE ME THE NUMBER TRY TO HELP ME OUT OF THIS SIN AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRAT OF THIS.EVEN IF IT IS TO BE CARRYING SHEET IT PLEASES ME MORE THAN THIS SINFULL LIFE HERE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE.I AM READY TO MAKE AN AGREEMENT WITH YOU THAT I WILL WORK THE MONEY YOU USE TO BRING ME UP THE DOUBLE TIME BEFORE I WILL BE FREE IN ANY TYPE OF JOB YOU PUT ME FOR GOD SAKE BECAUSE I WELL KNOWS THAT YOU ARE NOT IN THIS KIND OF SINFULL AND UNFORGIVING GAMES OF LIFE.

IF YOU WILL HELP ME YOU WILL BE MY SECORD FATHER ON THIS EARTH.

SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN THIS WORK FOR THREE MOUNTH NOW I HAVE NOT GET TEN KOBO OUT OF IT. How do you pay for cafe time?

THIS IS THE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER I BROUGH FROM FROM LIBIA WERE I WAS DEPOTED BEFORE I BY THIS COUNTRY LINE.

00225 06 95 66 29. I'll pass your number onto some "prospective employers" if you don't mind. Evil or Very Mad

I AM 23YEAR OLD.

I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU EVEN IF IT IS FOR ADVICE.

I WILL BE LOOKING FOWARD TO HERE FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

I AM CHIMA EKE AMADI.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL REMAIN POOR IN YOUR LIFE.

[email protected] sent this twice...
Quote:
Subject: U BE FOOL U HAVE THIS KIND TIME

U BE FOOL SO U HAVE THIS KIND TIME TO WRITE?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: You will die this year in motor accident

You will die this year in motor accident
Except motor accident season seems to culminate on April 21st. I'll be very careful in 2009 Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy, i am very very appricate your mail and your coursess Abeg, send mi many more. Dey heps wit mai readin and comprehenshun skilz ,in the first place foot ball without referine end with foot ball. not only that, they will end with foot ball but the fecture may even miss the ball. it mean, out of inciviality pays nothing but buys everything. what am i trying to let you know is that, your wiseness will no longer kills you by course who you don't know feel that is a fastingness.

Take forinstance, cheack from today you course me till july end you will the reasult of course.
WTF??????

[email protected] is NOT HAPPY...
Quote:
SAME TO YOU AND YOU ARE JUST A BASTARD THAT IS LIVING AN EMPTY LIFE
Quite a fulfilling life if smol boi really wishes to know... Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
What is your problem? Don't you that I am richer than you. What achievement can you boast of now? Stupid thing like you. Mind how you talk to people and face where your head face. If you dare try me any longer, I will tell you that I am from Aguleri and I must make sure that I deal with you in any way. Bastard like you. Poor man.
Pfffftt. Rank amateur.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: born to waste.

You know what? In my whole wide world, you have been the ugliest and most stupid fellow I have ever seen and you continue to be on all the rest of your life In jesus Name Amen.

I am wishing you all the things you do wish other. I have never offended you before or neither do I know you, so for you to place your curse on me is impossible because nobody can curse whom God has bless.

Son of a useless man born to waste.
U dey born 2 loooose, BIG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLL.

[email protected] wishes to take it out on ITPs. Big Fulll U Dey...
DAVID MARK wrote:
NA GOD GO PONNISH YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
lack of money is a cause that is what you are surffing from now hope they get a cure for you be for you die

[email protected]
Quote:
HI IDIOT,

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A STUPID SOME ONE? GUY MAN LIKE YOU ARE INSULTING ME BECAUSE YOU RECEIVED A MASSAGE FROM ME. ALL YOU SAID IS WHAT YOU ARE OSU LIKE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL PERISH IN HELL.

IWU ONYE ARA ONYE CHUKWU PKORO OKU SLAVE LIKE YOU. ONYE NO NA ALA NDI OCHA NA ASA OZU AHU ONYE BU ORIA OCHA DI KA GI. ONYE ACHURU OSO NA ALA ONITSHA DI KA ONYE OSHI.

YOU ARE AN ARMBED ROBER FROM THE EAST AN YOU CAN NOT COME BACK TO YOUR FATHER LAND AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE MURDER YOU COMMITTED BEFORE YOU RAN AWAY ONYE OSHI FROM THE EAST.

YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE AS AN AIDS PATIENTS. NKITA ARA DI KA GI.

MUMU OSHI.

NB- IF YOU ARE GENUINE WHY DID YOU CONFIGURED YOUR BOX FROM BOBBIT.ORG.RU TO GMAIL.COM OLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONYE OSHIOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . NWA EZI . A SWANG LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey like u ,do u think that u are living? u are already dead man working, i dont give a furk about u kwasia,na mugu dey reply now monkey family ,.,.,.,m.,m na your batisimal name ok,BIG PIG

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa and your mama na you dogs go chop by the time you die why you dey vex dem don chop your money befor i no know why i dey waste time write you but i just dey do am die you bastard i am rich already HAHA.

[email protected]
DR. ROGER HEDGES wrote:
R.I.P

na so you catch madness,hey yaa,All you say back to you.Castrated monkey,sleep in the mortuary.

[email protected]
Quote:
It this the right way to correct or convert some one. If you are clean without any dent, then let your insult be positive but you are not may God forgive you.

you supposed to have give a word of knowledge not insult.

Remain blessed Mr Innocent

[email protected] seeks some from of "enlightenment"...
Quote:
MORE DETAILS PLEASE, FROM CHINAKA

[email protected]
Quote:
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FUNERAL......

YOU WILL NEVER NO PEACE UNTILL YOU ARE SWALLOW ON EARTH.YOU AND YOUR OKIJA SHRINE WILL BE SWALLOW BY DEATH WITHIN THE NEXT THREE DAYS AND YOUR FAMILY WILL COME AND LOOK FOR ME WHAT ALL YOUR PROPERTIES THAT I WILL GIVE TO SPOIL IN THE WILDERNESS.YOUR END WILL BE DOOM IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

I WILL PRAYING AND FASTING ON YOU UNTILL YOU ARE SWALLOW IN THE UTTERMOST DARKNESS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.SO SHALL BE.THAT VERY PIT YOU HAVE DIG YOU WILL FALL INTO THAT SAME PIT YOURSELF IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FUNERAL.

FROM ME THE,

CHILD OF MOUNTAIN ZION.

[email protected] don find copy paste work real guud...
Fedex Express wrote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR GENETATIONS FOR EVER LASTING YEARS TO COME AND FOREVER

BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR GENETATIONS FOR EVER LASTING YEARS TO COME AND FOREVER

[email protected]
Aisha Haifa wrote:
A guy,

Time wey you go use throw work see whether you buy honda bigboy this xmas na him you take dey yab somebody wey de drive touareg,I no blame you na person wey de waste him money de give you to use go cyber.Na hungry Go kill You

[email protected]
abel manuche wrote:
Is it becouse i fuck your mother and your sister togerther in one bed that MAKE you talk like this.

BASTERD

[email protected]
EKOW BRUCE wrote:
YOUR FAMILY NA MUMU, ASHAWO BABY

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I AM SORRY

BACK TO SENDER

YOU DIE LIKE RAT YOU WILL NOT SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE AND MOTOR WILL KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
NNE GI MUOO THER BASTARD, POOR BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I CAN FEED YOU WITH YOUR FAMILY AND ALL YOUR VILLAGERS BASTARD.

ONYI NKU KA MBU, ONYE EZE 4 REAL

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TODAY'S MAYEEE, OOO!!!

"Chris Elumelu" <[email protected]>
Quote:
I hope you sent a copy to your mother. Asshole

Mrs Gloria Caldwell" [email protected]
Quote:
IWU ONYE ARA

"MR HOWARD ROGERS" <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOU ARE BIG FOOL.FIND SOMETHING GOOD TO DO ON THE INTERNET.

"Mohammed Kelvin" <[email protected]>
Quote:
SO YOU DON SEE WHERE DOG DEY BITE DOG.I DONT BLAME YOU.YOU ARE A BIG FOOL MEN.SO YOU THINK SAY U BE AXEMAN GO MAKE ME DREAD YOU .U BE FOOL.WHEN MOVEMENT START WERE U DEY?GUY IF YOU ARE FUCKING AXE MAN,I GUESS YOU DESERVER 10 GERMAN DOZEN.

"Barrister.williams Khan" <[email protected]>
Quote:
ASS HOLE

"Monica Williams" <[email protected]>
Quote:
hey mumu dont you have a good jod doing? you are a bastard ok? you are so stupid that you couldnt go to school why? ohh thats just the problem cos a right thinking person will not write the rubish you sent me, Motor will kill you and your family if you contact me again idiot,go look for one ashawo and wash her pants so that you can eat well and think well, monkey like you with body odour i can even feel the oozing odour from your mouth here shamless he goat, you gay maga God will purnish you and your family all of you will run mad at the same time if you contact me again you idimota trader,God purnish you and your generation to come monkey without tail to call you an imbesile is to promote you your father and your mother will die and be baried the same day in one grave bcos una be osu u dont have a place in your community ,orphan in advance like you you didnt even come from a good home that is why you are not well trained monkey ugly fowl like you aja ju kwa ndi be unu onu you are a desgrace to your tribe.4 claiming a rev.you must surfer in life untill you confess u want to be like a rev.and David mark but you refuse to go to school illiterate without a class. furk you!

"[email protected]" <[email protected]> has a new script contender:
Quote:
You are a very stupidy otu monkey man without any future
Here is ur final payment detils in full:

Receiver: Ashawo baby babon monky laik U
Sender: Robert Muguabe
MTCN: How meni madmens Ur EWU MAMA DON FUCK
RECEIVER ADDRESS: MORTUARY U DEY FUCKIN DEAD MANS OK
Amount sended: 5 kobo for Ur baby sista

Quote:
Yo a very stupidy amu worshiper ewu man u gat no job
U no b fit 2 push truk stupidy ashawo man in backstreet of abjua. Ur mama dey harlot from Ajejeunle she fuck all di mad dogs of district na birth 2 urgly shit lak U. See Ur mumu face at OKIJA na mek frens wit Clifford Orji muthafucka laik U

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

"Osama Bin Laden" <[email protected]>
Quote:
WATIN DEY HAPPEND YOU WAN KNOCK MY BOX WITH YOUR 4MAT ,
I DEY MY BRODA NA SO, I DEY ASSIA GUYMAN,
ONE LOVE, NA BLOCK MONEY I DEY WISH ALL OUR OF MY PEOPLE INCLUDING MY SELF,

I BLUCK UR BOX OK

AMEM.

I received his form about 500 times

"Alex Swez" <[email protected]>
Quote:
What's your problem, small boi? Gomer boyze chop your dollar? Mr. Gomer cut your jobs?

Maybe you should get off the internet and go home to your village.

Is this one from one of Gomer's lotto attack? Na be so?

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's lads, one included a Myspace link and recycled a script. Shocked

Barrister Uhura <[email protected]>
Quote:
MR CAPITALL FOOL
U ARE BASTERD OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. UR PAPA IS ARM RUBBER STARVIN DEAD ON
ITA OKO ISLAND BEGGIN FO FOOD. UR MAMA NA 5 NAIRA ASHOWO LIKE UR SISTA BUT
SHE 2 NRAIA BASTERD. SMALL BOI. HYENA.
DAT IS MY PRAYERS FO U
U WILL NOT MAK ONE KOBO FROM MAGA DIS YEAR. OLORUN, VBE EZE, OGUN, CHINEKE
KPOKWA GI AMU. HOLY GHIOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOLY GHOST OOOOOOOOOOO
NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI. ANIMAL.
CRIMENEL. U WILL DRINK UR URINE ON A COMMERSIAL BUS COS U HARMOSESUAL
I HAV SACRIFISE GOAT FO RIVER SHRINE SO DAT DIS CAN NO BE RETURN. WHENEVER U
DRINK WATER OR CLEAN OR TOUCH WATER MY PRAYE R WILL CATCH U IN DEE NAME OF
JEBUS (AMEN)
DAT TOKOLOSHE WILL HUNT U LIKE ANIMAL STINKIN HYENA LIKE U. VILLAGE IDOIT
PUSH TRUCK
DAT IS UR MTCN FROM NOW ON:
666 666 666
SENDER: DEVIL SATAN LUCIFER
QUESTOIN: WHAT FOR?
ANSERW: UR MAMA TOTO
AMOUNT: 1 KOBO
REVIECER: CAUSED BASTERD FOOL HYENA, SMALL HIV YURUBA TOWN, NAIJA
COME MEET ME I WILL GIV U DAT MONEY (1 KOBO) IF U BRING UR ASHAWO MAMA AND
SISTA FO MY DOGS OOOOOOO

POR CHURCH RAT IMBESIL AMU ATU NNE GI NONENTITY DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UR CHAIRMAN
BARRISTER UHURA
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BARRISTERUHURA (I'll make sure I send this out next round because so many lads will want to be his friend unless this is another baiter, which will just piss them off more.) Twisted Evil

WESTERN UNION Ghana And Togo Sub Office <[email protected]>

Quote:
My Guy,

Na God Almighty nai de give person money, no body no work.

God wa give you wa you de smart, de make mouth so go still give me.

I prasy make e better for every GUY MAN, if you feel say you don get say other no go get na you come no your problem.

Remember say you stasr from some were.

God bless you.

philip george <[email protected]>

Quote:
you be foollllllllllllllllllll you no get work so you even get time
dey write me if you no be maga no write me again foooooooooool you no
fit spell farming,go school abeggggg you hear mumu

Quote:
I wish you the same oooooooooo!!!!!!!

Bad Luck to you!!! Amen.

"Prof. Akpan H. Ekpo" <[email protected]>

Quote:
WHO SHALL CURSE WHOM GOD HAS NOT CURSE? HAVE U CURSE ME THROUGH OUT THE REMAINING OF THIS YEAR, YOU & YOUR GENERATION WILL NOT MAKE ANY MONEY AS YOU WISH ME. YOU ARE CURSE 4EVER BASTARD.

Barr Sam Houston <[email protected]>

Quote:
ur fada, u dey mad

MICHAEL WALTER <[email protected]> I think he snapped at the lad-ramming from behind picture:

Quote:
O BOY !

Wetin a guy like me do you ? Y are u paranoid ? who are u ? u and ur juju no fit strike me down, ok. i be anambra man weh no how far spiritually,ok. but u be one big fool weh i neva see.U no no me and u just de send me insulting emails, you've got no class! who and which maga u de talk about, i am now a legit fellow who was doing ur kinda nonsense until i realised my mistakes.

orashi is female goddess weh ogboni confraternity decieve cum chain am, ogwugwu is a male god now hopeless,these deities and all the deities in Okija will strike you dead and mad because u are their servants and one song goes like this : ihe onye ma, ya mara ya. oke osimiri anokataghi rie onye obula nke o na ahugi ukwu ya anya ! ur so bound to these little spirits created by the MOST HIGH GOD ? MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU AND IF YOU DO NOT TURN FROM YOUR IDOLATORY, YOU WILL NOT LIVE UP TO THE END OF THIS YEAR,MARK MY WORDS.

u be like one weh de use jazz and juju to pick moni, i pity 4 you ! wete isi were isi !! you go see the reparcussions unless you repent !!!!

Bastard,learn how to present ur emotions, you could be helped and this ur melancholic and psychological problem arrested 4 life !!!!!!

I get good mama weh i like, HOMO like you,gay,fag !!!!!! Pervert !!!!!!!!!!

UR SO CURSED,DO U KNOW Y ? COS U DO IT WITH UR FELLOW MAN, GOD DESTROYED SODOM AND GOMORRAH BECAUSE OF THIS INCEST YOU ARE CURRENTLY INTO.

I SAW ALL THE EMAILS YOU SENT TO ME INTENDING TO WOO ME, BUT ALAS, YOU LOOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOSER 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY ALL THOSE DEITIES YOU ARE PROUD OF STRIKE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS 4 ME, YAHWEH SABOATH IS MY SHELTER, PASLMS 109, 35, 68 NA IM I GO PRAY AND FAST AGAINST YOU SO THAT U WILL SEE THAT U ARE WORSHIPPING A DEAD god.

MY REDEEMER,LIVETH.

I WOULDN'T SAY BYE, YOU HAVE PRIZED AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT,BET ME !!!!!

Barrister Janet <[email protected]>

Quote:
Do u believe i can curse u forever..........u sabi the person wey u dey mail.........if i curse u now..........na 400 Naira go be the highest money wey go dey your pocket till you die. I mean and i know dey play. If u no wan make i curse........apologize asap

"Dr. Mandla Sitole(S A World cup 2010 lottery)" <[email protected]>

Quote:
OBOY NA YOU PAPA AND UR MAMA U DE CUS.FOLISH MAN.I NO SAY U GO DIE
RECHERD. U CEE ME SAY I DE TRY FIND WATIN I GO CHOP, NA HIM MAKE U DE
ABUSE UR PAPA THINK SAY U WAN ABUSE ME.

MAKE PAPA GOD PUNISH ALL YOUR FAMILY.IDIOT

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some more replies

[email protected]
Quote:
KNOWN SAY YOU DOM MAKE MONEY PASS EVERYBODY WAA DEY WORK GUY , BUT SAY MAKE I TELL YOU I NO DEY COLLECT PEOPLE JOB OR ANY OTHER THING WAA U GO CALL AM. MI DEY TRY UN MY OWN COS PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON CHOP MY MONEY WELL WELL WAA I NO GO IFT FIND DEM WHERE DEY DEY NOW.

MR I OPEN MY BOX C MAGA WAA DEY ASK MI FOR PAYMENT INFORMATION HOW HIM GO SEND THE MONEY TO, WAITING YOU WANN MAKE I DO , JUST TO GIVE HIM INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY LIKEWISE WHAT EVERYOTHER PEPSONE GO DO.

I DON READY YOUR MAIL BEFORE HOW YOU DEY COS MY FAMILY WITHOUT NO COST BUT I KNOWN SAY YOU NO GT FAMILY COS IF YOU GT YOU KNOWN GO TALK LIKE THAT TO OTHER PEOPLE, I TRY MAKE I FOUND MY OWN WAY LIKE YOU DEY FIND WE ALL ARE THE SAME IF MY MAGA COME TO YOU YOU WILL STEAL DO THE SAME THING WAA I DO. SO TRY AND UNDERSTAND IS ALL ABOUT LIFE AND NOTHING MUCH MUGU NA MUGU SO MAKE YOU NO DEY CALL ME MUGU, I BE LAG BOY WAA DEY SCHOOL 4 OWERRI AND YOU DEY CLAIM SAY YOU B YURO BOY NOT BAD .

BUT PLEASE TRY REASON LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAS SOMETHING IN HIS HEAD, WE CAN BE FRIENDS TOMORO BUT NOT WHEN YOU HAVE COST MY FAMILY TRY AND TALK IN THE WAA THAT IS GOOD. THANKS SO MUCH I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK IOF YOU WISH ME THE SAME BEFORE THIS MONTH END YOU WILL BUY A NEW CAR SAY AMEN FOR THAT. GOD BLESS YOU. [email protected] WE CAN CHAT ANY TIME ANY DAY.

BEST REAGRDS

REMIN BLESS

DO GOOD TO PEOPLE COST THIS MONEY NA ONEKIND MONEY TRY AND GIVE OUT TO THE POOR IF YOU COLLECT.

[email protected]
Quote:
TRY TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL ATLEAST ABI U NOR GO SCHOOL.SEE WETIN YOU DEY WRITE LIKE WHO DEY KG1 POOR BOY ABI NA BECAUSE U NOR GET FAMILY MAKE U NOR WANT MAKE OTHERS GET FAMILY WITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy why u dull???

U jus dey get time dey enter,dey swear for ur fellow guy man. Go look for site buy better addico wit better bah,bomb with hotmail 500-500 inbox box,

No ever feel say u too get. No dey swear for ur fellow Naija man, We are all in these for better to change our lives and those close to us.

For me am launging,with my latest Edition Hp Laptop,sipping on Moet and Chandom,in my cold room.

Lets i forget no dey use yahoo,gmail or hotmail dey send mail. Una dey spoil job and u say u be big boy.......HW MUCH UNA GET SEF.....U DEY TEAR MOUTH...U NO GET LEVEL

Lastly, i use Vsat. that mean say i no dey cafe.......Abeg make una go look for job no dey insult and swear for ur fellow guy on d street......My Mama taught me better than that............God go bless us all...No be by Yahoo Plus.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE THE BIGEST FOOL I HAVE SEEN IN LIFE,INFACT EVERY WORD YOU USE HERE NA UR PAPA AND UR MAMA U DEY ABUSE.I RESEND EVERYTHING TO YOU BACK TO SENDER.ADAMU.........MUGU........MONTO...........ODE............IN SHORT (OTU NNE GI) THERE.UR ENTIRE GENERATION INCLUDING U WILL DIE OF POVERTY.U NO GO SEE BETTER 4 UR LIFE.BASTARD,U ARE BORN BY MISTAKE GO TO HELL AND DIE THERE FOOLLLLLLLL LIKE U.MAY AIDS KILL UR ENTIRE GENERATION DIRTY FUKER .U WILL DIE TO NIGHT.OKOKO.AKPA AMU NNAGI THERE AND UR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Ngbada,
I don see say you be the highest maga I've seen I wish I can lay my hands on you and wash for you. I knoe say you go pay me gwogwo. I dont think you knowm you're talking to because your brain no dey work again. Your wife would be pregnant for me soon because I will come for her.
Gooo to helll ashole............

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMO U ARE FUNNY

OTU NNEGI
OWU OKIJA GBUO GO THEFRE

NA UR FAMILY

HAHAHAHAHAHA
GO TO HELL AND PERISH WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY

ONYE ANMBRA OKIJA
THAT OKIJA GO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMEBERRS
NA THERE UR CLIAMS DESK DEY WAIT YOU
AGBARA OKIJA GBUO NNEGI, NNAGI, AMU GI OTU NNEGI AND ALL UR GENRATION PRESENT AND YET TO COME.

BECAUSE U NEVER SEE MONEY FOPR LONG TIME. OWU GO KILL YOUI DIE.

I DON 76,000$ WITH THIS FORMAT

ASK OF ME FOR AJAO ESTATE

[email protected]
Quote:
ME AS I DEY I KNOW VERY WELL SEY I INTELLIGENT PASS U,U FIT KNOW BOOK OOOH BUT U NO DEY INTELLIGENT AT ALL.I DEY MY HOUSE DEY BROWSE WITH MY PERSONAL COMPUTER.AS U DEY IF IT BELIKE SEY U NEVER DO ANYTHING BAD OR ILLEGAL B4 MK GOD BLESS U ABUNDANTLY IF NOT SEY U DON DO BAD OR ILLEGAL THIN B4 HHHMMMMMMMMMMMM.WELL I KNOW GO CURSE U,U B FELLOW HUMAN BEING AND NIGERIAN LIKE ME BUT THE END SHALL JUSTIFY.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW FAR GUY? HOW YOU DEY? U DON CHOP? IF YOU NEVER CHOP I GO SEND YOU RECHARGE CARD MAKE U TAKE EAT.SEE YOUR NAME SELF, HE DEY SHOW SAY U DEY SUFFER, WELL, I KNOW TOO GET UR TIME BCOS U B BASTARD...U NO EVEN SABI TYPE UR SPEAK ENGLISH, NA BCOS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE OYIBO THINK SAY HUMAN INCANATE FROM BABOO.. WELL JUST STAY COOL AND GO SIT DOWN FOR BUSH AND THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE SINCE YOU NO GET WETIN TO DO.

CHAO!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MOM IS SO FAT THAT I COULD ROW 3 TIMES AND STILL ON TOP HER. U NEED TO GET ON WELFARE, HONORABLE POOR MAN. AMEN!!

[email protected]
Quote:
POVERTY GO KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION, BASTARD, FOOLISH IDIOT LIKE YOU WHAT DO U KNOW? WHY YOU NEVER PUBLISH OR MAKE ANY OPEN COMMENT FOR NEWSPAPER, OR GO SUNNEWS.COM AND MAKE COMMENT ABOUT NIGERIAN POLITICS, CORRUPTION IN HIGH PLACES IF YOU ARE A CURRENT YOU WILL KNOW THAT OUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ARE STEALING OUR MONEY AND TAKING IT ABROAD TO INVEST WHILE WE THE CITIZENS ARE SUFFERING TRYING TO BRING BACK WHAT THEY STOLE FROM US. YOU ARE A FOOL BECAUSE YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WE BRING THE DOLLAR TO OUR COUNTRY, BUT THE POLITICIANS ARE LAUNDRYING IT ABROAD. FOOL

YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON,,, OH SORRY I DON'T MEAN DEATH I MEAN YOU WILL BE LEAVING BUT WHISHED YOU WHERE DEAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR GRAND FATHER ALSO WITH YOUR GRAND MOTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE NON-NENTITY.LOOK AT YOU USING BROKEN BOTTLE TO WRITE A LATERE IDIOT YOUR ASSS.MAY YOUR ASS BE PENT BLACK WHERE EVER YOU ARE.ASS HOLE LIKE BOWHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
You no what...u are just a funny pig....I know i can feed ur family andmarry ur sisters and even ur wife....whats ur business if u don't buy mytransaction....punk ass fool....

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOU PAPA AND UR MAMMA U DEY TALK TO YOU BLOODY FOOL....YOUR MAMA DON EVER SIGN FOR $100 BEFORE? MAY YOU RAULT IN HELL YOU BASTARD.......DIE HARD..................

FOOL....BASTARD.........YOUR MAMA AND UR PAPA GO DIE FOR THAT WUNA STUPID VILLAGE

[email protected]
Quote:
EYAAAAAAA DONT U NO I FUCK UR MOTHETR LAST NIGHT MUMU I THINK SAY U SABI NOTING U SABI BECAUSE I DON ALREADY GIVE UR NAME TO THE ALAOGDAGA ANI GI KA A GA AKO ACHE I GA NUW ELEIA GE NA IMEALA JUST LIKE HOW D RAT DIAD IN MY FRONT JUST WAIT AND SEE MUMU WAY SE MY JOB START TO THE CAST IN MAMA WAY DON DIE FINISH FOR IN VELLAGE.

I NO U KAN EAT WILL BUT U WILL FISH WELL AND I WILL HELP U AS WEL MONGO PACK
WAY DE 4 ABA

HAVE A BAD DAY MONGO PAK

[email protected]
Quote:
this na scam or perm or spam.all you say must happemn to you and your family as you don descibe them.ewu champion.so shall it be to you and your family.bastard.

suffer and die in hell when did you started visiting the cafe.dead and stupid dortor.mind your business ok.

to hell with your pure water suffer head.you go die poor man.die well ok...illitrate

infopimp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
SAME TO U AND UR BASTARD FAMILY EWWUUUUU NMEEEEEEE

Smile
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tons of lads, plus had a few baiters which I figured out.

Charles obaseki <[email protected]>

Quote:
your the worst idiot i have ever seen

Mallam Muhammed <[email protected]>

Quote:
THANKS MAN GOD WILL HELP YOU TO HAUSA EDO

Amanda Williams <[email protected]>

Quote:
ur papa nah Mugu!

"Waddell Jnr." <[email protected]>

Quote:
Ha a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a h hhhhh

Devil want to delete somebody from your family before he copy and paste sorrowful wealth upon your life.

I Decree, Receeeeeeeive death in your family ! Receeeeeeeive hardship ! May arms of the law caught you were ever you are working ! May the judge who will adjudicate your case show no mercy to you instead may he convict and sentence you life imprisonment !

May all your efforts, toiling and moiling be fruitless ! May you loose all you have laboured in one day ! So shall it be in your life - Amen.

Receeeeeeeeive sorrowful wealth and work for your devil ! !

I want to prove to you that there is power in the tongue and what ever prophesize comes to past. It is a pity you do not know me but lo ! and behold ! just watch-out your life from now henceforth.

Elder Josiah okonta (Cherubim & seraphim)

luis Asharvin <[email protected]>

Quote:
TAKE IT EASY.........YOU CANN[T BUCKLE FOREVER.............I AM SORRY I OFFEND YOU...BUT TAKE IT EASY...HE WHO LAUGH LAST LAUGH BEST.....

"Rev. James Parker" <[email protected]>

Quote:
hw far guy, i see say u be small boy, them go catch u 2morrow. i no be prophet
just watchout

Ray Umar <[email protected]>

Quote:
your mama go die in the nes one week your mama toto na shit every body for your vilage don fuck your mama her toto is smailing your daay dey regret why she marry your mama because she no dey taya of fucking your elder brother don fuck your mma i don call your mama make she come meet me fo hotel so the dog when dey fuck am before go fuck again and you see that your maga he know go pay you again insted i will send am stop order you and yur mama your family will not see good thing in life you will die by motor acident any moment from now marh it

go and see acident

"Mr Song Lile ( Hang Seng Bank)" <[email protected]>

Quote:
THANK GOD SAY I GET THE MAGA EMAIL ID. i WAN RE BOMB AM AND CLEAR THE MAGA SAY NA SCAM

YOUR ENGLISH NOR CORRECT AND SO HOW YOU TAKE DEY TALK TO THE MAGA.SENSELESS BASTARD WITH POOR KNOWLEDGE OF ENGLISH.NA PEOPLE LIKE UNA DEY USE MUYEN FOR MAGA AND UNA GO SOON GET THE REPARCURTION.

IF U BE REAL GUY MAN U SUPPOSE KNOW SAY DEM DEY BOMB EACH OTHER MAGA U DEY EVEN SOUND LIKE ISHAN OR IBO HOUSEBOY.

I SWEAR TO GOD THE MAGA STILL WRITE ME TOO ABOUT YOUR MAIL.I WAN CALL THE MAGA AND MAIL AM TOO TO TAKE CLEAR AM THE TRUTH.

NEXT TIME U GO LEARN TO GET RESPECT FOR YOUR WORK AND ELDERS.

INSTEAD OF ABUSING YOUR FATHER YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

MAY YOU KNOW NO PEACE IN YOUR LIFE ANYMORE.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is today's collection of unhappy cafe rats, yahoo boys, and scam fraudstars. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU,

HAVE YOU FINISH, ALL THIS YOU SAID CAN NEVER PASS YOU BY IN SATAN'S NAME.

HHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!. YOU CAN YAN'O
I WISH YOU GO FIT SEE ME FACE TO FACE MAKE I TUMBLE YOU.JUST DEY TALK LIKE SMALL PIKIN. IF SAY YOU BE REALY GUY MAN, WHY NOT USE ALL THOSE TIME WEY YOU USE DRAFT ALL THIS LONG NOTE, USE AM GIVE MAGA BILL.BROTHER JOKE APART YOU DONE FUCKUP. DID YOU NO READ MY MAIL NO SAY I DEY FINE MAGA BEFORE YOU REPLY ME? ABEG LETS USE OUR TIME DO SOMETHING GOOD OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na God go purnish your papa. if you no sey your papa no get money why you no kuku go sidon make we no the remaining people coz we no dey look for people like you. well i no blame you because i no sey you don fall MUGU before, yeye man. how much you even get sef? to hell with you .you think sey that your yeye work fit pay you LAWYER i sorry for you and your family. you better go meet those yahoo boyz make then teach you work make you go keep your certificate.ok? idiort

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi *DELETED*,idot like u,make i tell u some thing on the 5th of july i dey come to where u dey, with your mother and i go tell she make she open her stinking toto and i go berry ur head in side and fuck ur assAny way this is all i have to tell u now,untill the d day,wait and be fucked.

Massage from kabiru to u son of a bitch.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey boy,

Don't be stupid to write this nonsense kind of mail to me again.If you prove stubbon,i swear,i will fish you out any where you think that you can hide and punish you for your stupidity.Are you trying to joke with you father.BE WARNED OR ELSE YOU FACE THE MUSIC.

[email protected]
Quote:
A LESSON TO YOUR WIFES PUSSY COS YOUR MOTHERS IS DECAYED AND YOUR HUNGRY FATHER FOR THEY ARE IN NEED OF A LOST CHILD...I MEAN PRODIGAL LIKE U. MAY THE EBA YOU CHOP TODAY STUCK TO YOUR ANUS? IN FACT MAY THE GREAT MULTITUDE OF MAGGOT ASSEMBLY IN YOUR TOMMY.....YOU CAN SAY A............ME.....N. MAY PASTOR CHRIS YOUR POOR GENERATION WITH POVERTY. CAN SOMEONE SAY.. A.. L.. L.. A.. L.. U.. Y.. A. I HEARD YOUR FATHERS VIOCE. THE WORST HAS HAPPENED

SORRY I NO SAY U DON FALL VICTIM, NA YOUR BIG EYE, NO VEX TAKE CARE SOME OTHER TIME O!

PAPA IYABOR FA...FA....FA FAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RE: mugu

guy u be childs ooo u no go ever pick anything for guy since you say na gonchy you one dey do when i know say you be smally na wen you dey brag see as you dey i no fit dey exchange word with you .....you see bomb when i trow you no fit say oboy the format no enter well na so so thing dey pay na you just dey insult your self say na person you dey insult....i like get your number make you know where i dey make we yarn and comfirm our self make we know who dey suffer ok?ask for full festac of shortest barrista b4 i enter london ask i beg go festac make you ask ok....u be child real chil you com dey brag put again delete my mail bcos if you send me that kind insult i fit blind you....we all dey do one job i never insult you once you just dey insult your self say you dey insult person ...guy make we call spade spade i dey beg you ll dis na childs talk i tell you any way keep the love going.....one love

[email protected]
Quote:
guy i go let u no say me na mechine.bcos i don fuck ur mother she never tell u,ok na if u reach house tell am na that your father way ewu na him dey talk i don c ur mama toto.na killing mechine d follow so ooooooooo.if u wan form say ub mechine i go let no say i go com ur house cme kill to nite life.i must hack u BOX U GO DIE i dey com for yyyy ,i don kill your mama 4 your house
mmm, but he sent that two days ago and I'm still alive.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U ARE THE WORST SHIP I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.FOR U TO MAKE OUT TIME DEY WRITE SOME ONE THAT MEAND U ARE FULL OF SHIT
LISTEN IF U WAN SEE ME I AM READY SO THAT U WILL SEE THAT I AM NOT THOSE KIND OF GUYS U ARE TALKING OK, I DO MAKE MILLIONS FROM THIS BUSINESS OK,SO STOP WRITE SHIP TO GUYS EVEN IF U DON'T LIKE IT YOU SHOULD MIND UR BUSDINESS OK.
TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
God will purnish u for replying to this mail. people like are the people helping politician to hide money in the bank and u call urself good man/person. god distruction will start with u. i know say i get money pass u so this format no be for people like u . big mugu. na ur mama toto dey green. u will die before ur time u fuckin idiot. people like u make niger no good till today and call urself good citizen. who dey collect money from oyibo better pass u na. idiot, mugu, chicken brain. u go die for africa. people like u go hail politician as good people wheareas u all thief pretending to be coperate guys. god will kill ur family and urself. good thing will continue to elude u on this earth. idiot.

which one is real job in nigeria? stock exchange, politician, banker. name it. i feel better doing this than pretending to be good man when u are not. u guys are all criminals. god will catch up with u people. ewu atulu, nkita. bastard like u. ur generation will perish in poverty ur amu and teeth will start falling out very soon cos of owu.

bet me u will die before ur time. u will see!

[email protected]
Quote:
U MUGU!!!!!

U DON RECIVE THE MAIL. CALL ME MAKE I HELP U SOLVE UR FINANCIAL PROBLEM . IDIOT LIKE U. UR MAMA AND PAPA GO DIE WEN U KNOW NO GET MONEY TO BURY THEM. BET IT!

UR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL LIKE DEAD BODY. U WEN NO FIT RAISE 1M NAIRA U MAKE MOUTH SAY DO BETTER THING. WETIN U DEY DO NOW IDIOT GOD DETROY U AND UR FAMILY IMMEDAITELY

UNTIMELY DEATH NA UR OWN NOW WATCH IT!

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA TELL AM TO GO DO BLOW JOB FOR ME YOU U FUCKING FAGORT BASTARD TELL YOUR UR MOTHER SAY MAKE SHE COME SUCK MY BIG BLACK PRICK THEN YOUR SISTER, TELL THEM TO COME GIVE ME DOGGY DOGGY 2008 U KNOW THE STYLE NA. NO LET ME TELL YOU BECAUSE ME AND YOU DON DEY FOR THESAME ROOM WHEN I GIVE YOUR MAMA THIS DOGGY DOGGY 2008

[email protected]
Quote:
People like you does not even have mother, you were born by a pig Fool with capital letter. May you mother kept this picture so that you will remember how you were born and who got her pregnant and don't forget to tell her that I have a beautiful dog to have more baby with her and I am ready to pay more money.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL MOTHERFUCKER. GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHES ASSHOLE. YOU WILL DIE LIKE A CHICKEN IF YOU DON'T TAKE YOUR TIME IDIOT

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Mrs. Susan Mark" <[email protected]>

Quote:
Fuck the whole of ur family!

and to another box:

Quote:
Fuck u, u fool

And that is all for today, other than the baiters who confused my address for a real lad. Guess that's a good thing because if they think I'm a lad, the scammers will be convinced.

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NA OGUN GO KILL U AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER NOTICE OF, I AM A RUGGED AXE MAN LORD FOR THAT MATTER, U BE SMALL BOY, I NOR GET UR TIME, NA 44 I GO TAKE DROP U, YOU ARE A STINKING JEW, INFACT U DEY SMALL. ALL YOU NEED TO DO FOR ME NOW IS JUST DROP DEAD AFTER READING THIS MESSAGE.

FROM ME LORD,
BLACK AXE CONFRATANITY

Quote:
LISTEN WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOURSELF I DON'T GIVE A DAM OF YOUR YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU WHAT WE ARE IS STREET AND YOU KNOW IT YOU MUGU COME TO ME AND ASK ME A QUESTION SO I HAVE TO WHAT I DID OKAY

SO YOUR OWN FAMILY WILL GO MAD IF YOU TRY ME I WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM AN IGBO MAN AND NOT ONLY IGBO MAN I WILL TAKE YOU TO ANY WHERE POSSIBLE THAT DEY WILL GET YOU DOWN IMMEDIATELY SO DO NOT TRY ME YOU FOOL

FUCK YOU ASHOLE.
LOL_sign

Quote:
can you please correct yourself ,lazyman .if you're YURUBA person forgeting that the yurubas are the most kawud race we have in the whole Africa .

stay there do not come back to ABIOKUTA and take over your farm land ....DAN DUTSEN UWA SHEGEE

IGBOS ARE THE ISREALITES AND GOD SAID IWILL DISTURB WHO DISTURB MY ISREALITE .SO WAIT FOR THE GOD .

SCAVENGER

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT WEY DEY TROW LOTTO DEY NMAKE MOUTH, WETIN YOU SABI 4 WORK, SO TEY YOU DEY CALL YOURSEF CHAIRMAN. I SORRY FOR YOU...........................

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR FATHER NA MUGU!!!!
YOUR FAMILLY GO DIE BY MOTO ACIDENT
I PROMISS YOU DAT ONE OGUN GO KILL YOUR GENERATOINS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER!!! YOUR MATES DEY DO BETTER JOB...NA LOTTO U DEY DO....I NO BLAME YOU ANYWAY NA BECOS YOU DON GET PERSON FOR UK WEY DEY HELP YOU COLLECT POUNDS....I DON'T EVEN THINK WHETHER U DON COLLECT BEFORE SEF...IF YOU NEED A MENTOR OR SOMEONE TO CATER FOR YOU, I AM THAT VERY GENEROUS TYPE I CAN ALWAYS ASSIST YOU AND IF YOU NEED SOMETHING TO USE BOMB AND GOOD LEADS....I CAN ASSIST YOUR FAMILY THAT WAY ALSO.

I SEE YOU ARE FAR AWAY TO GET TO YOUR DESTINY...WELL I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU....YOU SHALL HAVE A 5 YEAR STRIKE OF NO MTCN ....YOUR FATHER WILL PUT YOU ON THE WHEEL BARROW AND PUSH YOU UP AND DOWN THE ROAD FOR ALMS....AND ONE LAST THING....GOD WILL EVENTUALLY LET YOU MAKE CONTACT WITH ME JUST FOR ME TO GIVE YOU FOOD MONEY.

I WISH YA ALL THE WORST THINGS IN LIFE HENNCEFORTH AND FOREVER. ameN.....ROT IN HELL AND KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE!.

So I sent him some more abuse, he replies
Quote:
Subject: Re: MY BROTHER...THIS LIFE....
I WISH YOU ALL THE BAD THINGS OF LIFE...BE AWARE THAT IF YOU WRITE ME BACK,YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK FOR THE REST OF THIS NEW WEEK.

THINK THIS IS NOT REAL? YOU CAN WRITE ME THEN, A TRIAL WON'T HURT THEY SAY, BUT I'm SORRY to SAY TO YOU: " A TRIAL WILL CAUSE YOU LASTING PAIN".

STAY WRETCHED AND HAVE A VERY WONDERFUL TIME GOING THROUGH MY EMAIL

This fellow picked a great name [email protected]
Quote:
LOOOK YOUR FATHER IS A BIG MUGU OK AND IF I SEE YOU FACE TO FACE MY GUY I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS TAPE OF MAIL YOU MOTHER FUKER SEND TO ME A GUY MAN LIKE YOU NOW I HAVE TO TELL YOU BASTERD YOU A BEG FOOL BY INSULTING GUY MAN LIKE YOU FUKKKKKKKKKKK
Oh no, Mr. Lad is going to kill me Crying or Very sad

[email protected]
Quote:
make you no dey west your time dey write rubbish. bring work make i work for you collect money give. i dey for Ghana. you fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
the most stupid element you don,t supposed to be a nigerian not to talk of
Igbo man please kindly hang yourself and die off you dirty pig of lowest
calibre.

[email protected]
Quote:
u are fucked stupid and useless to ur generation go and have kids and I pray ur children will never grow from osun oracle .

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT U THINK THAT YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID IDIOT IN THIS WORLD AND YOU
DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH FUCKING STUPID TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
pls go more school ok or if your peopel do not have money to train you in schoo,why not join the road side machanic. I gues ur one of those rapist in ur village that ran away to town.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: crack head gay

ur a blood loser crack head pussy of a bleading money on peroid......u mailed back so is ya grave opens to take ur ass in there fool......u aint a player but a dog shit...fuck all y!all and make ya moma devoloped a lions dick head.....i gat no much time 4 suckers like u aight....u bleedin pussy...im gon invited some homo thugs to destroy ya ass hole.....bitche ass mugu

just me

ya svc enemy

[email protected]
Quote:
EAT CHIT????????????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER IN VILLAGE OK? BEFOR U COME BACK AN GIVE ME ANWSER IDIOT LIKE YOU AND YOUR POOR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
na ogun go kill ur papa ur mama and na suffer una go die put,nor go fine wrk make u dey do,dey type wetin u nor no fool ju.
i nor fit see u in person i 4 get u down 4 writte nonsense to me and i believe u most b a jobless boy also mumu.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

FROM WOULD.P

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you mumu like you. Your generation when dey beg waka na eh u dey cause. If Tsunami go kill me a least you too go die wit me because we dey here together. If others nor get time take reply you me I go reply you tell you say I get money, I nor dey go cafe with change, If you even want something, I go send you #100 recharge card coz you nor get who you wan call bcos people like you na nite call you dey make. your IP address dey for where poor, job seeking(4 years now) idiot site.

[email protected] gave me an awesome reply, nice script material here
Quote:
hey mumu dont you have a good jod doing? you are a bastard ok? you are so stupid that you couldnt go to school why? ohh thats just the problem cos a right thinking person will not write the rubish you sent me, Motor will kill you and your family if you contact me again idiot,go look for one ashawo and wash her pants so that you can eat well and think well, monkey like you with body odour i can even feel the oozing odour from your mouth here shamless he goat, you gay maga God will purnish you and your family all of you will run mad at the same time if you contact me again you idimota trader,God purnish you and your generation to come monkey without tail to call you an imbesile is to promote you your father and your mother will die and be baried the same day in one grave bcos una be osu u dont have a place in your community ,orphan in advance like you you didnt even come from a good home that is why you are not well trained monkey ugly fowl like you aja ju kwa ndi be unu onu you are a desgrace to your tribe.4 claiming a rev.you must surfer in life untill you confess u want to be like a rev.and David mark but you refuse to go to school illiterate without a class. furk you!

[email protected]
Quote:
U KNOW WATIN U BE? DUMY MUTHERFUCKA LOSE ASS IN SHORT WHO FUCK UR MAMA BORN U? THINK SAY UR PAPA NA BASTARD HIM BE THAT MEAN U BE BARSTARD PIKIN. GO FUCK UR MAMA BORN ATLEAST U GO GET BIKIN WEY BE BASTARD SELF LOSS ASS MOTHAFUKA LIKE U.

MY REGARD TO ALL YOUR BASTARD LOSS ASS MUTHAFUKAS LIKE DIE QUICK BLACK FUKAS GREET UR ASAWO MAMA N UR PROSTITUDE SISTA 4 ME TELL THEM SAY I GO COME FUCK THEM LATTER.

DIE QUICK.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR GRANDMOTHER ASSHOLE.................U GET THAT? EWO........GOAT.....MONKEY LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Henry or what you call yourself,

You nor see say na you stupid pass. Check the time wen you spend take write the shit wen you write; the time pass the one wen l spend take write the format wen you read. You nor even sabi spell, you even go school sef? Even if you wan join this business, you nor go fit make am, you know why? Because you nor get brain. As l take know say you nor get brain? Na from the shit wen you write.

Who even give you access to use internet sef? watin you know wen you do for net. Next time, if you receive any mail wen you nor know watin e be, nor try reply to the mail, just delete am. Because e go show say you dey very stupid to write so much, yet you nor be client.

[email protected]
Quote:
FRUSTRATED HUMAN BEING. IT'S WRITTEN OVER YOU "POVERTY" FROM THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MAIL. YOU HAVE BEEN LIVING A MISERABLE LIFE SINCE YOU WERE BORN AND THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU WILL REMAIN BORN WITH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES.

POVERTY IS YOUR SECOND NAME. INSTEAD OF YOU TO BEG AND I CAN HELP YOUR SITUATION. YOU ARE SENDING SHIT WHEN YOU ARE DYING IN THAT DARK COUNTRY.

MAY YOUR DAYS BE FEW AS YOU DIE IN POVERTY, SAY AMEN!!!!!!!

YOU ARE BASKET FULL OF SHITS WITH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU CALLED YOURSELF A REV BUT YOU ARE MORE THAT A FOOL,A REV WHO CANNOT MAKE A DIFFERENT FROM ORDINARY PERSON IS YOUR WORD TO OTHERS SHOW THAT YOU A REV,NO RATHER YOU ARE MORE THAN A DEAD ASS OR UGLY BEAST AS I CAN SEE YOUR FACE FULL WITH HEART OF A MONSTER,YOUR TYPE OF PERSONALITY DECEIVES A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF CHURCH,GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS OF YOUR CHURCH SO THAT I WILL MAKE YOU A MOKEY REV ASS HOE.
GET OUT FOR YOUR COPLIMENTS AND DAMN IN BLAZES.

MONKEY REV ONYEARA.

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest batch of happy customers confirmed their orders by email.
Note: I have had too many replies to publish at once Cool so I've split them into several posts.
Oh, and another happy customer called my K7 but you'll just have to wait Wink

This lad opted to call my K7 Laughing
Insulted lad calls my K7.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WHO BE DIS MUSTAR?

WHO BE DIS MUSTAR?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Aba

Basterd, Nwa onye ara You go rot in hell you son of a bitch or queen of the harlots, prime fool.

[email protected] seems to know how to copy and paste...
Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER...........

BACK TO SENDER...........
BACK TO SENDER...........BACK TO SENDER...........
BACK TO SENDER...........BACK TO SENDER...........BACK TO
SENDER...........BACK TO SENDER...........BACK TO SENDER...........BACK TO
SENDER...........BACK TO SENDER...........

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BLACK FACE

THANS FOR YOUR DISTERIBLE WORDS. BUT I PROMISE YOU

THAT ALL THIS
THINGS YOU SAID WILL REFLET BACK TO

YOU .BECUASE YOU KNOW VERY WELL
THAT AM IN THE SAME SHOE WIHT YOU. AND FROM TO DAY I PROMISE YOU THAT
THERE BE NO SUCCESFULL BUSINESS FOR YOU ON THE SYSTEM.AMEN

[email protected] provided a nice rant and lovely new script material.
Quote:
Subject: BATSRD MUGU YOU WILL DIE OF HUNGER WHY WE CONTINUE TO MAKE MONEY

YOU BASTARD,
MUGU NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU WEY GUYS DEY EAT.WETIN BE YOUR OWN AND Y U DEY
QUARELL OVER NOTHING?NA ME MAKE YOUR MAMA WEY BE ASHAWO BORB YOU AS A
BASTARD? YOUR ARE A FERTILE MUGU AND PEOPLE FEET CHOP U ANYTIME.BECAUSE
YOU ARE SUFFERING IN DIS WORLD U CANNOT SHUT UP UR MOUTH YOU WILL KEEP ON
TALKING RUBBISH.IS LIKE YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME ON DIS WORLD TO WRITE
NONSENS

I HAVE MADE MORE DAN 200M FROM THIS AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER AND
TALK RUBISH UNTIL I SEE YOUR WIFE AND FURK HER INCLUDING YOUR MOTHER SO
THAT U KNOW ITS GOOD TO HAVE MONEY.YOU TALK LIKE A MUGU,Y NOT GO AND
ARREST YOUR PAST AND PRESENT PRESIDENT OF YOUR COUNTRY FOR THEIR OWN
ATROCITIES YOU JUST STAY THERE AND BE TALKING LIKE A LOST IDIOT

AIDS ON YOU AND TO YOUR FAMILY.LET YOUR GENERATION DIE OF HUNGER BECAUSE U
CANNOT OPEN YOUR EYES ANS CEE AND DAT IS Y U SHOULD DIE A POOR MAN.U TALK
LIKE A HUNGRY MAN AND A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN.I CAN CEE Y U ARE SO
STUPID TO TALK RUBBISH.MURDER FURKER,U ANSWER czopyakokov AS AN IDIOT THAT
IS LIVING IN RUSSIA ,I WISH I CAN SEE YOU LET ME BETTER YOUR LIFE.GO AND
LOOK FOR MONEY AND STOP THIS RUBBISH YOU HAVE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO WRITE
MUMU IDIOT LIKE YOU.BASTARD YOU WILL DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR FOR
HUNGER LETS BET........

BIG BOYS DONT OPEN THEIR TRASH ANY HOW LIKE YOU DO OK,U ARE A
DISAPOINTMENT TO HUMAN BEING AND U FAIL TO KNOW AS A MUGU THAT MANNER DOES
NOT FALL FROM HEAVEN THAT THE RICHEST MEN IN THIS WORLD DID NOT MAKE THEIR
MONEY PURE AS YOU THINK LIKE A MUMU MUGU.ANYWAY IF YOU WANT MONEY WRITE ME
LET ME HELP YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.
BASTARD MUGU LIKE YOU

[email protected] needs some additional encouragement...
Quote:
Subject: your father lap

[email protected]
Quote:
EWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EWU

U BE MUGU SEF U NOR KNOW
I DON REMOVE U SMALL THING B4.

OK SEE TRY COME BACK CALL ME WEHTHER I NOR GO BEAT NSI FROM YOU YEYE ASS.

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NA U HUSSLE PASS ABI

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA.

YOU NOR GO SEE 1 CENT BRING COME HOUSE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: back to sender

na u know

[email protected]
Quote:
Why can't you be usefully to Nigeian and your Family Idiot you did not even go to school.

[email protected] provided a seemingly familar rant...
Quote:
Subject: LET GROUND OPEN AND SWALLOW U

LET THE GROUND OPEN AND SWALLOW YOU AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMIL.

LET THE MONTH OF JULY GET YOU INTO TROUBLE THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT SO EASILY.

LET THE MONTH OF JULY BRING YOU SORROW

LET THE MONTH OF JULY BE THE SADDEST MONTH ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

AND LET THE MONTH OF JULY BRING TROUBLE AND HATRED BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TO ENABLE YOU DIE YOUNG AND QUICK.

MY LORD WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS ME AND CAUSE THOSE WHO CAUSE ME. SINCE YOU CAUSE CAUSE ME, CAUSE IS UPON YOU AND THE ABOVE DECREA SHALL

MANIFEST UPON YOUR HEAD THIS JULY.

WAIT AND SEE IT. LOOK AND SEE IT.

BAD LUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Be massured.

I do not have words for you because you should have known
that this mail are not meant for you but for the white guys
who are better than us please nest time use your precious
time to write good or forget it.

Good Day.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u get time oooo

[email protected]
Quote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
YA PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
Otu gbawapukwa nne gi.

mama gi bu oji otu eme oji.

internet free number +1 206 202 MYK7

Ass hole you be confirmed forcing guy, can't you find something else to do????????????????????

habitual fraudster like you. repent from this your illicit act or face the wrath of GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: for your family

GOD GO PURNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, GOD GO PURNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,GOD GO PURNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,GOD GO PURNISH YOU AND

YOUR GENERATION,GOD GO PURNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,GOD GO PURNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,GOD GO PURNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,GOD GO

PURNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,GOD GO PURNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,

[email protected]
Quote:
Mister Man,

Why do you waste your time and write nonsense to people. You must be mad.

For writing and causing me, you have engaged in loose loose battle. Watch your life in the next 15days. Only you apologise to me. I will show

you that MAN CAN EAT MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN WILL YOU STOP FOOLING YOURSELF????

WHICH CAN GOAT U BI WHEN NO DEY KEEP HE MOUNT SHOUT WHEN EVEN E NO GET REPLY FOR BETTER PERSON LIKE ME???

YOU U START THE FOOLISHNESS STUFF???

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FATHER FATHER

I AM SORRY FOR UR LIFE THAT ALL THE TIME THAT YOU SPENT IN SCHOOL IS VANITY THAT YOY CAN NOT SPEAK SIMPLY ENGLISH AND TO WRIGHT IGBO IS WASTE

OF TIME BECAUSE EVERYTHING THAT YOU WRIGHT THERE IS WRONG

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender in jesu name

[email protected]
Barrister Janet wrote:
Do u believe i can curse u forever..........u sabi the person wey u dey mail.........if i curse u now..........na

400 Naira go be the highest money wey go dey your pocket till you die. I mean and i know dey play. If u no wan make i curse........apologize

asap
Now, how do I apologise to this fool for life? With another insult Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE LIVE MUGU, NGBADA WE DEY ABROAD, U DE WASH DEAD BODY, THEM GO SOON DEPORT U. MUMU WE NO NO HIM PAPA NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR BABA YOUR MAMA AND FAMILY DIE IN HELL AND RIOT IN JAIL MOTHERFUCKER <<deleted>> FOOL

[email protected] needs to try harder if he wishes to be a regular columnist Wink
Quote:
Subect: your papa

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU OLORBU MAN ASHAWO PIKIN

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen, u will never make it in ur life and all u wish person shall
come to u. If u think that im a fool my dear u are a stupid person.
look at how you are causin me just because u receive format, now I
have seen that u are a bastard and listen, i cause you back and all ur
family will sufer in poorvaty till ur entire family die. Fck ur
mother and all u mother-fucker and my God will make sure all ur
mother-furker family will die and parish in hunger and poovarty.

How stupid u are, u reply me while orther people who knows this games
ignor this kind of letter because they know that is from niger and
IGBO BOYS and they survive ffrom it and God blss them from this Game.

Thnks you barsterd and *DELETED*.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAD BODY WEE NO GET WORK TO DO.

HEAVEN HAS REJECTED AND MOTHER EARTH HAS REJECTED YOU AS WELL,OZUU,GO AND BURY YOURSELF.

[email protected] wishes for something else puke
Quote:
Subject: your mama and papa dey mad you hear

date me

[email protected]
Quote:
thanks for your urgent responce

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi,

Please explain yourself in English so that I will understand your mail.

Mrs. Justina
Are there any "translators" in the house? Wink

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Mugu,

how you dey

i need your mail again full Maga

Haussa Man

[email protected]
Quote:
U JUST BE FOOL SIMPLE

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW THAT YOU IN NIGERIA USING CODED INTERNATIONAL NUMBER. BUT LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING,
AJI IKPU NNE GI. OK OK IKPU NNE GI IS WITHOUT AJI OK THAT IS RIGHT. NOW IME IKPU NNE GI OH NNE GI HAS NO IKPU. NOW IME IME OTOLO OCHI NNE GI.
NICOMPUP.
ONYE OWU DIKA GI.ATULU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE RIGHT JUST PUT YOUR MAMA IN THE TOILET CUS MY GIRL JUST CAME AROUND AND GUES WHAT???? ALL WHAT YOU SAID, SATAN HIMSELF WITH

THE HELP OF AYELALA WILL VISIT YOU AND YOU UNBORN BABY IF THERE WILL EVER BE ANY.

JUST AN HUSSLER

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR FATHER OK

YOUR FATHER OK

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: URGENT

BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR FAMILY FOR EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
oboy u get time ohhhhhhhhhh

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MOTHER AND FATHER i WISH ALL THIS PRAISES YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE ALREADY, UR LIFE WILL REMAIN LIKE THIS? U AND UR FAMILY WILL NEVER PROSPER FOR LIFE. WILL . ALL THIS BELOW CURSE WILL

BACKFIRE TO YOU IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
u will fall and die like nitel

[email protected]
Quote:
na me do you? stupid idiot. U go DIE SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Same to u and ur bastard family ewuu nmmeeeeeeee

Same to u and ur bastard family ewuu nmmeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
U R D BIGGEST ANIMAL I'VE EVER MET ONLINE, U JUST WAKE AND START WRITING AND INSULTING PEOPLE RIGHT, U HAVE JUST DOG YOUR GRAVE WATCH

OUT. I NEVER INSULTED YOU HAVE KEPT COURSING YOUR PARENTS,ELDER ONES AND YOUNGER ONES AND SO YOU SHALL WAIST IN THERE PRESENCE IF YOU DON'T

MIND THE WAY YOU APPROACH PEOPLE.

[email protected] I bi bless Laughing
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
To Onye Ara in States,

You are nothing but a slave in States?. What have you acheive since you travel to States?. God purnish your entire generations. You will come

back here empty handed, God made a really mistake for bringing you into this part of the world. You are surpose to come from northern part of

this nigeria. I know must have been there for decades. Sorry, call me on this number whenever you come into the country.

44-702-4080-353.
Feel free to pimp this lad's number Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
IWU IKPU.

BONCON.

DRAFT.

Next instalment will follow soon Cool

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Complinents of the day and more lad anguish!

[email protected]
Quote:
Your whole generation na bastard,if mail nor dey intended to you u nor go delete am?
Too know won kill you for notin.idiot ewu varandapole.

[email protected]
Quote:
U JUST BFUCK U FARTHER,
AND AET SHIT

[email protected]
Quote:
wait let me tell u something u r a fool and all so u papa.since you do not want to get money leave it for any other person that will fall 4 it.please don make me insult you go u way please
the mugu u

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot Benin Boy,
Look you are a big disgrace to Nigeria =======this is people not PIPO, Your Father beign a wine tapper makes u know nothing becuase never attends even primary one fool. have a look of what you write.PARMWAN TAPPER.

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY FULK YOU OVERTHERE YOU ARE YOU ARE MORE THAN FLUKING

[email protected] wrote me a second time
Quote:
Well, it seems as though your name certainly fits u, u fucking slimeball. How dare u try and solicit me, through my private, personal e-mail address. I just wanted 2 let u know that I despise assholes like u, and I hope u will #1, go fuck yourself, and #2, try and get yourself not only a real job, but a life. Have a horrid day/life.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT MAN. I NO BLAME YOU AT ALL CUS YOU ARE THE REAL MUGU HERE

[email protected]
Quote:
Smally na so you hate your mama??? Cos i really like to know. Well like i tell you b/4 and still dey tell you again find something do with ur time and make ur mama proud cos u dey bring her shame. If u wan no i no dey use cafe and money way i dey collect once, you go work 10yrs no sleep you no go still fit make am.
Just try and get useful u piss of rubish. Do u have the slightest idear what the white man call gabage? with ur level of timidity you are not close to that.
Try use good spellings for once and i fit consider u as my gateman punk...

[email protected]
Quote:
NA DEVIL GO BAPTIZE YOU MR. ECOWAS BANK? FOOLING AND MESSING YOURSELF AROUND. I WISH I CAN LAY MY HANDS ON YOU THEN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE WRITTING SHITS TO.

YOU AND I ARE IN THE SAME LINE, SO WHAT IS YOUR STRESS. NA OWU GO KILL YOU. NO BE TO MAKE MOUTH, OKAY. MY YOUNGEST SISTER, THE RIDE WEY SHE DEY USE, IN 10YRS TO COME, YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT MOTHER-FUCKER.

YOU GET SMALL CHANGE INSTEAD OF YOU TO USE IT WISELY TAKE AM BOMB YOUR ASS OUT AND SEE IF MUMU DEM GO FALL FOR YOU, U DEY THERE DEY WASTE YOUR USELESS LIFE DEY WRITE ME NONESENSE. GET THAT INTO YOUR FUCKING AND STINKING HEAD.

IF U WAN WORK FOR ME, I CAN EMPLOY U IN MY OFFICE AND I SHALL BE CLOTHING YOU, FEEDING YOU, AND ACCOMMODATING YOU, WHAT ABOUT THAT *DELETED*?

GET BACK TO ME IF YOU WANNA WORK FOR ME AND YOU COULD BE CLEANING MY TOILETS TOO.

WHO B YOUR MATE WEY YOU OPEN THAT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH DEY ABUSE? NA DEVIL GO PUNISH YOU AND YOUR MISERABLE FAMILY EVEN YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME.

YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN CURSED BY A VODOOO AND VERY SOON, YOU WILL SEE. BET ME, IN FEW DAYS FROM NOW, STRANGE THINGS WILL START HAPPENING TO YOU. JUST WATCH YOUR BACK. I AM GIVING YOU JUST 7DAYS AND YOU WILL BE SORRY FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE AFFECTED AS WELL.

TAKE NOT OF MY LAST STATEMENT SMALL BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey Bros,

Na wah for u sef o, which wan u come dey curse me like say na me be OBASANJO abi YARADUA, abi na me be de state governors wey don plunge dis our great country NIGERIA into ECONOMIC QUAGMIRE?

Abeg ehn make u leave me o becos na dis one i take dey chop, take dey build house, take dey do everything wey even oil company workers nor fit do sef.

My broda if i show my account balance u go see ur period o, nor be dis one wey u dey shout dey curse me like say na me be PDP government wey dey ruin Nigeria fortunes.

Abeg ehn if u nor wan pay abeg leave oda people make dem pay abeg as dem dey do b4, direct all your curses and invectives to Nigeian Government wey nor gree provide jobs for DISINCTION STUDENT LIKE ME WEY DO EE ENGR. but even if de work dey sef i nor go do again sef how much dem fit pay me.

Guy concentrate on de one wey u dey do make u leave me alone jare if ur work nor dey sweet u join PDP government or worst still control me make i teach u my work.

Control full everywhere o na to just bomb, reps come 1 or 2 must do bread and dat one don do u sef for one year, so nor dey worry urself becos na only u dey curse me de rest nor dey see wetin u dey talk so sef so keep ur strength abeg sirrrrrrrrrrrr.

BUT GOD MUST STILL PUNISH U FOR ALL DE CURSE WEY U CURSE ME UR FELLOW 9JA MAN.

YEYE UN-PDP MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Eya... i no no say na as ur mama hate you reach come kick u enter street na him you wan come put for my body. ooo so sorry.
Well if na okija u dey go and painfully u never still collect of course how would a stack ill literate like u collect money with this blonders i read from you. I no ur pain and i sympatise with your family for this great lost on their behalf. i will pray for them and ask God to give them the heart to remember u and give u garri when u run out of coins to buy one hour in the cafe okay.
Take heart for i don pass you and will forever pass you in Jesus name AMEN.
get sence soon as stop wasting your time u piss of rubish. I don here ram before say loka boys na mama dem sabi course b/cos them no get respect for thier own but for me i treasure my own and if u wise u for don no say mama course no dey pain me na if to say u dey insult her physically i go come make sure say the prison way you go enter now, u go still dey inside till u get gray hair.
Get a life and find a leaned person to brush u up a little cos boy u re so patetic. o i been don forget say u no go school. patetic as used above simply mean say u dey worthless...

So, I sent more abuses his way. He responded again Very Happy
Quote:
So u be homosexual??? No wonder u dey write with so much pain after them don bleed ur yash.
Well just take solice in the fact that i don pass u and for ever go pass u in all aspect of life.
use the time way u take dey type rubish 4 cafe take do better thing maybe after u die your pikin fit begin get auto responce. O i say ur pikin? sorry i mean the relative of ur man friend pikin let me correct that impression.
fagout fagot.

[email protected] is sick of hearing from insult baiters
Quote:
Better respect yourself. I think we have played this enough. I do not wish to receive more emails from you.

[email protected]
Quote:
ME AS I DEY I KNOW VERY WELL SEY I INTELLIGENT PASS U,U FIT KNOW BOOK OOOH BUT U NO DEY INTELLIGENT AT ALL.I DEY MY HOUSE DEY BROWSE WITH MY PERSONAL COMPUTER.AS U DEY IF IT BELIKE SEY U NEVER DO ANYTHING BAD OR ILLEGAL B4 MK GOD BLESS U ABUNDANTLY IF NOT SEY U DON DO BAD OR ILLEGAL THIN B4 HHHMMMMMMMMMMMM.WELL I KNOW GO CURSE U,U B FELLOW HUMAN BEING AND NIGERIAN LIKE ME BUT THE END SHALL JUSTIFY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne ogini??? why u dey crucify me men. I am a graduate of chemical engr.second class honours(2-1), but no job man. don`t be a player hater. kedu ihe mama mu mere gi??? my mistake as a niger citizen is niger government`s failure in their obligations, if you hate d game so much i go advise make u 1st go kill una politicians that are enriching themselves by every passing day. Brother money is good, too much of it is better, but excess is d best. Ka emesia

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr. Ibeabuchi Joshua Nwaogwugwu you better stop abusing whom you don't even know or dig your six fit bcos it must surely happen as soon as you keep doing this, ok.........................................

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT YOU KNOW YOU ARE A BASTARD IDIOT REV. HENRY EMEKA (CBN) IF YOU WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL PLACE A CURSE ON YOU. YOU ARE DOING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND AM DOING MINE.

WE ARE IN THE MARKET SELL YOURS. DONT SEE TO MY LIFE.DONT WITE ME AGAIN OR ELSE I WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WILL SEE THIS MONTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu fish like u. mumu. i sorry 4 u. mumu fish when water run leave. oboto like u. u be kpin guy. okpo like u. fool. u don chop moni 4 ur life. okpo

[email protected]
Quote:
It is amazing to read your message; I find it very difficult to understand you because you cannot even express yourself with ‘pigeon’ English. Even your Igbo is substandard.

In any case, I could simply figure out that you are grossly annoyed with your self, and sounds frustrated. I suppose it is not my fault; I never offended. If I do, please tell me how.

I will not wish to join issues with you because I know we are not on the same ‘page’ in life.

Have a nice day.

So I sent some more of my prose his way
Quote:
Please write in English as you do not make sense with your ill-cultured attitude/manner. If you are better-of, then you could possibly express yourself in simple good English.

Can’t you see you are missing a point here? We are no match in any ramification. If you are frustrated, then look for somewhere to gain solace.

I am too busy for your type.

[email protected]
Quote:
You most be a crazy fellow what's your business with this, na so una go dey do like fulls wey no get head.
An e-mail was sent to you from your fellow nija as e no concern you wetin u sopose do? no be to fling the mail and continue with business stupid idiot you can't even spell or make a common sentence i wonder how u dey manage communicate with your business with this poor english of yours.

Just mind your business if you don't want me to hack and destroy your box and were u forward your reply to.
Never you in your life time contact this box again don't i never warned you.

Stupid ass.
God punish you, you won tell say yahoo boys no dey fuck your sisters? mumu like

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The second instalment. Enjoy.

[email protected]
Quote:
nawa all this small igbo boy way god don help una make una come lagos una come dey fucl up 4 lagos ur mate dey drive lincon navigator u dey here dey fool urself arround maga no go think ao way way way u go take money na course make u dey busy dey write arround mag like u..

[email protected] thought three copies of his response would be nice.
Quote:
Subject: little monkey go fuck mama aaaaaaaaaa

you just fucking paranoding go fuck your mama
bich ass like ur you are just a fustrated guy man who dont know how to make money you spent all time talking rubish be loyal to me let me show you how work and make mega money let me change your life i will show to fish better mugu wey go pay ur well

little monkey
little monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY MAKE NOISE......

[email protected]
Quote:
nnegi wu pa mum bastard, you son of a bitch, nasty *DELETED*, dont ever mail back here before you die................... all you say back to sender to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS

Like father like son ...I know you dont want to make money and all your family will die in hunger ...they will sterve to death ...WAPE LEPE

KODE TO MO TO SE N LO WATI MA GBE POO ATI IGBE.

APAMU LIKE UUUUUUUUUUUU.....

OLORIBURUKU EDA NIE... BARAOBANKA ,MIANCHILO, MOTOR SEGIDI BANKA, OJINDU OYEHUNKA URAMA....

BYEEEEEEEE

REPLY ME AGAIN AND MAKE I SPELL COURSE ON U .....I NO SAY U NID AM...

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugu,

So you still have time to write non sense it seems you dont have job over ther maga. Ok i can understand you are working in a Hostial as onye na sa ozu ahu ride on onye oshi mumu obaosu one of igbo land.

Please i don't have your time because time is money ogbu ogu one of igbo land your second title.

Before you will come back to Niger in short you have already being lost you can't come back again because you committed a lot those that you kill are still hunting for you so you better be there Osu di ka gi nki ta ara. Amuso Igbo.

Bye.

[email protected]
Quote:

call me ok
Expect a few calls, smol boi Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun kill you mama for nigeria. the son of a wich.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a small man ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL UR FALIES WILL REMAIN POOR AND PERISH UP TO UR 10 GENERATION.FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
you no ge work aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeye yeruba mugu nam u be ok!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD

MAY ALL YOUR GENERATIONS DIE OF BRAIN TUMOR,YOU GOD FORSAKEN ,PUSSY WIPED,COCK SUCKING,RETARDED BASTARD, GET A LIFE AND STOP DISTURBING THE PEACE OF EVERY BODY.

SEE YOU IN HELL

[email protected] provided a good rant and new script material...
Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS PERSON I HAVE COME ACCROSS IN THE RECENT TIME, SO YOU ARE SO JOBLESS THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO WITH YOUR TIME INSTEAD OF TRASHING PEOPLE MAILBOX WITH YOUR NONESENCE, ABI NA ONLY YOU RECEIVE BUSINESS PROPOSAL? YEYE DEY WORRY U, YOU REALLY HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM, IS EIGHTER YOU ARE TAKING DRUGS OR YOU NEED TO BE TAKING DRUGS, EITHER WAYS YOU HAVE DRUG RELATED PROBLEMS.

FUCKING BASTARD... WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE GAME BOYS PLAY AS YOUR FAMILY PROBLEMS, OVER 100,000 BOYS ARE GAMING WORLDWIDE, EVEN IN THAT YOUR STUPID RUSSIA WHERE I GUESS YOU ARE, THEY ARE RATED NUMBER 1 IN THE WORLD IN FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES AND SCAM, THEN WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM. NEXT TIME IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED JUST IGNORE LIKE OTHERS AND GO ABOUT YOUR OWN BIZNESS, BASTARD LIKE YOU. I WISH I COULD JUST CATCH U NOW, I WOULD HAVE BEATING THE MADNESS OUT OF YOUR HEAD. monkey, ewu, eranko,na that same Okija shrine go kill you, your entire family, your generation, you will never know Peace in the name of jesus,since you have decided to make people bizness your bizness, you will end up being a victim of terrorist attack sooner or later, you will be bombaded, burnt to ashes, you bastard . I bind you in the name of Jesus, you demonic creature. Devil messenger, you will never see light. I know you are not of God with your kind of write up.. For you, I will never get tired, I am ready for you. You will be consumed by a coal of fire, in the name of Jesus. You are so sick, what kind of human being are you? are you blind ? so you can't see what is going on in the world,the level of corruption from the top, you feel you have big mouth, why don't show ur face at the national television and address the corrupt Government official, the leaders, the people who steal from the country treasury, leaving the masses with no hopes for the future. Making corruption order of the day, killing every good thing in the heart of the youth, seperating us from whom who truly are.

All the curses you placed, I sent them back to you...

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD PUNICH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY?

[email protected] likes man lurve puke
Quote:
Subject: Ur Good Manly Friend

Pour Man that’s Why You Are Afraid Of Being Reach Doing Business. And Remember You Will Dye For Pour, u also send this to ur family, and
remember that otu ga a gbawa nnegi, Rubbish man. Best Regard To Your Father Idiot \ \

[email protected] accuses me of inhaling the smoke from a phattie Rolling Eyes
Quote:
OBOY YOU DON TAKE GANJA SMOKE YOUR HEAD OUT.STUPID ANUMASHOW.

YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE MAILS EWU LOKOJA.

[email protected]
Quote:
U don find money tire for yankee uno see u con dey vex 4 god. na 8-8hours u dey do? nna wa, owu no good ooo na cleaning u dey do or motuary u dey work. sorry oooo

[email protected] again
Quote:
I DON CALL THE NUMBER U LEAVE 4 UR MAIL U NO PICK. 8-8HOURS NA WETIN GO KILL U BE DAT. SURFER HEAD. I NO SAY E DON REACH 15YRS OR MORE WEN U DON REACH NIGER. SORRY. COME MAKE I TEACH U WORK MAKE UR LIFE BETTER WHI NO HOW U TAKE ENTER YANKEE. REFUGEE NA U BE. IDIOT BASTARD UR MAMA/PAPA GO DIE BEFORE U REACH NIGER. GOOD SAMARITAN. WHERE U DEY WORK 4 YANKEE? PLS REPLY.
Is he my phantom phone caller?

[email protected]
Quote:
Hay,

Do you know that you are the most stupid person ever? Just check the time you spent writing all the bullshit you wrote. It took you more time than it took me.

I know you think you are a wise, but let me tell you the truth, you are a very stupid person. You think it is easy to do what l am doing?

If you think so, just pick up your phone and call any number in the U S, when somebody picks, just open your mouth and ask the person to send
you as little as 2000US$. Where you will find out if you are wise or not, is your ability to talk the stranger send you the 2000US$.

Just try this, the result you will get, will tell you if l am a real man or not.

I await the result of what l have asked you to do.

MD

[email protected]
Quote:
Everything you said=Your papa

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: idi ikpa .ka ikpa mbe

otu gbaya ndi umu nnagi,gbayakwe gi gbayaivenemelugi ive. insolte afo sagi 20days.onyeori onyeama.ole oriburuku.oriye nyisi igbee.olorinkenkebi ikemu.elenwaa.

okelekwu.okebejohn

[email protected] attached a few illustrative pr0n pics puke
Quote:
Subject: THIS WAS THE POSITION; PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY

THIS IS THE VERY POSITION FROM WHICH I GOT YOUR MOTHER PREGNANT AND SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU <<deleted>> SHIT FAKE YOURUBA SHIT YOU CAME FROM TOGO TO CLAIM NIGERIA. IT'S A PITY YOUR MAMA IS OLD NOW IWOULD HAVE DONE IT AGAIN; Anyway she was sweet in her days..

[email protected]
Quote:
u be mugu,u be nigerian?

Quote:
white caucasian no talk like this,you better go check yourself commercial idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ANU MPAMA OJOO.

NNA EEEEH U BE COMPLET OZUWAYI. UDENE DI KA GI. ANU MPAMA. AYA ADIROGI MMA. IGBU NNE GI UKWU NA NKE NTA. OGBORO AMU NNA GI UKWU NA NKE NTA. OYE KA IBU. OYI GBURU AYI MGBE SLAVE TRADE. WE SAY MAKE WE DO THEM BACK WETIN DEM DO US. NA IM U DEY HERE TO YAN OLPATA. GO AND DELET IF U NO NO MWETIN U COME DEY DO. DELET AND BE DOWNLOADED FAST. OPEN UR EYE THERE
MAKE U DEY PRETEND SAY U BE SAINT. NA UR TYPE GO DEY AKATA FOR MANY YEARS WITHOUT NOTHING TO COUNT FOR. U BE DISGRACE TO UMU NNAGI. ANU MPAMA.

[email protected]
Quote:
onyearah,jel da awun

[email protected]
Quote:
u can even say good english as hol

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Go and write your primary six exam.

Why are you a daft??????????

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Urgent maill to you

DEAREST GOAT Uhara Dhumphuk,back 2 sender idiot moron like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
See mumu whey dey call person mumu, Ur pigin english no even correct, U dey use mailer dey send email, Okija, Okija, U know the meaning of Okija? Okija means where Bastard mama like you was pregnanted, Illiterate boy like you, I wonder who allow you dey allow you make use of computer, Well sha, Just dey fuck up dey go, But make u try dey look mainroad if you wan cross ohhh, Because no be for my mouth u go take hear wetin go happen to you LOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Same to you and may you eat shit and DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
who be mugu if u if spend so much time dey fool urself

[email protected] must have spent some time composing this lovely rant. Thanks for another source of material Laughing
Quote:
Subject: DO YOU LOVE YOUR MOTHER,

Your generation has been cursed from the time go that is why there will never be anything that you will do and prosper in life because you are a stupid bastard that do not have mother cux if you do you will know the importance of mother and not dare insult some other peoples mother.

What on earth do you think you know,do you think that life is a bed of roses and that evrything is permanent?do you think you have arrived and have the effronty to insult other's well let me tell you one home truth is life;am never happy to be doing what am doing but you wouldnt understand or stand the capability of understanding precepts to know that so many people in life are graduate with master's and degrees but because of circumstances find themselves doing what they do not wish to do and it will be easy for you to say find a job..

But you will still fail to understand that in the course of finding a job that so many have landed into this same game in the name of looking for a job abroad and when you get there you only discover that what you are been told is not what you finds out and you are left with no option than to join the crew.

If really you are biologically civilized and have seen life you will only pray for those in this act that God will change them and not to insult them forgetting the fact that you are as well putting curse on yourself because where-ever you are i tell you that you have been scammed one way or the other legally or otherwise and you can help but say i leave all to God.

You are not better than anybody but pray that nothing puts you into a situation of where will my help come from You dont know me but you have insulted my lovely mother that did nothing to you,thanks

Do you love your mother? If really you do you wont insult peoples mother

God is the ultimate judge and not you,are you sure that you do not or have not done worst things than this?ask yourself are you worthy to judge me?

Thanks
Goldenboy...Abidjan

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA IS THAT OKEY?
No. Read my next mail, arsehole Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Thanks

Bros thank you for your insult.

But remember that you should not george but God now the heart of his people.

Thanks a Lot.
Puir wee laddie, all on his lonesome and wanting more penpals Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
David Musa wrote:
MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER I HAIL U.U DEY WASTE UR TALENT DEY SEND MAIL GIVE US GMEN,WHEN UR MATE DEY US THEIR OWN DEY MAKE MONEY,UR MAMA DON PAY ME,UR PAPA DEY ON BILL AND UR SISTER I DON GIVE AM ACCOUNT WEY SHE GO USE PAY MONEY WHEY ARE USE MARRY UR PIKIN.

MALLAM MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
No body can even read what you wrote, You dont know how to write common English Please dont end this scrab here anymore.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Stupid idiot

Hi listen and listen good mr Monkey, this should be the last time you would be sending me this rubbish, we have not gotten anything to do
together and never have plans of doing anything together, besides that, we are not in the same line of business as I will no further want to
have any of your mails send to this office anylonger, or you have you self to blame for your ignorance.

I promised you that any further mail of yours to this office, I will trace and fish you out whereever you think that you are hiding as my security network will always locate that pit you consider your home.

Stupid illiterate.
Shall I tempt fate? Oh shit yeah! Bring it on, ashewo nyaka oluku...

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WHICH LEVELS NA?

Bros,how far now?which levels.Wetin be this wey you dey write now?Take am easy oh!!We are all together oh!One love!!

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN? YOU THIS SAMMING COUNT"

AJI OTU MAMA GI.

( IKPU) OTU MAMA GI NA ESE ISE.

KE MGBE AMURU MAMAGI, OKPOBEGHI AJI OTU YA MA OFU MGBORO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL DIE OF HUNGER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Same to u and ur useless bastrd family foollllllllllll

Same to u and ur useless bastrd family foollllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
you are nothing but a goat of the highest order.
Goats don't scam.

[email protected] don chop portion of mai script...
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG FOOL YOUR PARENTS GAVE YOU NO TRAINING YOU STUPID ILLITERATE YOUR FATHER MUST BE A MAD MAN BEFORE PREGNANTING YOUR STUPID MOTHER WHO IS A CARELESS BITCH. MEN SUCK YO DICK YOU BLOODY NONENTITY YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LLOUSY ASS HOLE FUCK YOUR STUPID PARENTS WHO HAS NO FUTURE AMBITION AND PLANS FOR YOU. YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON I SAY BACK TO SENDER YOU PREMATURE BEING.
take 10 gay 00221_2164111ok?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BIG FOOL

IF YOU LIKE DONT COME AND CLAIM YOUR MONEY. YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY AND THEY WILL EAT YOUR MONEY.

THAT IS HOW YOU WILL MISS YOUR LUCK IN LIFE.

GOAT.DOG
Wondered where that pet scammer went. Thought he'd died from excessive master baiting Rolling Eyes

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SEND FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS FOR HELPING TO DELETE THE JUNKS IN YOUR MAIL BOX.... YOU WILL BE PAID ACCORDINGLY

Isiewu

[email protected]
Quote:
your name and your family name has been taken to indian sea goodess temple for sacrifice...sorry but after 7 days there will no longer
be progress in your entire family....

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL. YOU ARE ALREADY USELES IN THIS LIFE. YOUR GENERATION IS A WAST SO NO NEED FOR U TO EVEN GET HAVE FAMILY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO WAS THEM IDIOT LIKE U, YOUR PAPA, YOUR MAMA AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE WAST PRODUCT. NO DROP DEAD IMMDAIETLY

BLACK AXE CONFRATANITY.
IF YOU ENTER MY ZONE, NE 44 77 I GO FINISH YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
SICK BASTARD.... YOU ARE DOOMED

Third instalment in press.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to Devguy for the new script. Just sent it out half an hour ago and already lads are taking their Sunday evening off to send me their angry replies.

OCEANIC BANK PLC <[email protected]>

Quote:
you are a bastard you know.

Sandra William <[email protected]>

Quote:
fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dr Colly Williams <[email protected]>

Quote:
if y0u are a guy you can never make money since you can open your mouth to talk to me, you own have finished as long a si am concern i will make sure i will frustrate you and you can never make money.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

roberts ortiz <[email protected]

Quote:
I have taken your name to our ancestors shrine. You will never get married or have childred in this your life, ASHAWO

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Fake Foolish Chief,

Like OGA like boy. Even a Chief does not know how to make a good sentence. What a shame!

Could you read your subject and correct the mistake on it if indeed you will take note of it. Don't you know how to make use of Present and Past tense. Please you and your boy should go back to school. You are simply a big fool since a so called Chief can not even express himself in a good English. What is all this broken English for?

Well, I don't have much to tell you, as you can see, you have showed your foolishness and the class you belong. Thank you for disgracing yourself by yourself. Are you going to have another person to contact me. MAYBE THIS TIME AROUND, either your grand father or your grand mother because I vividly know for sure that your mother and your father are also fools, seeing that they did not even go to school.

Please go back to Primary 6 and start from there. it would help you a lot in life before you go to your grave.

Any way, thank you for letting me know that "Chief Innocent Emeka" is nothing but a fool. You know what, I will not curse you, but I will always pray to GOD to open your Brian so that you can at least learn how to write good English.

[email protected]
Quote:
OH ITS U NOW....WELL I ONLY HAVE A FEW WORDS FOR U FOOL BECAUSE A WORD IS ENOF 4 D WISE.I CAN SEE UR NOT WISE JUST THE CHEIF OF LOOSERS. WEN I WAS UR AGE I WAS DRIVING A BMW,(THE LATEST) EVEN NOW IM STILL ON BMW 2008.U CANT AFFORD THAT,HNNMM SORRY. I CAN HELP U,BRING UR CLIENT I WILL CREDIT HIS ACCOUNT,ANY ACCOUNT IN USA OR EUROPE BUT ONLY $1,000 FOR IGNORANT CHEIFS LIKE U NO I MEAN LOOSERS LIKE U SO UR WIFE DOES NOT FUCK ME COS UR BROKE AS HELL FIRE.UR JEALOUS I AM DOING WELL,A NEW HOUSE IN LEKKI AND IKEJA..DO U HAVE ANY POOR MAN.NO...I GES NOT

U WANNA TALK ABOUT MOTHERS RIGHT?HNNMM....I KNOW UR MOTHER, SHE GAVE BIRTH TO U WEN SHE WAS ON HER PERIOD, AND CALLED U UGLY....OOUUUUHHHH 2 BAD.UR MOTHER HAD PUSSY ON HER HIPS SO SHE CAN MAKE MONEY ON THE SIDE THATS Y UR ALSO A BITCH LIKE HER.DATS NOT ALL BCOS UR MOTHER SUCK MY DICK IN A FONE BOOTH BUT THAT DONT MAKE HER MY CALL GIRL, I GOT A NEW ONE SO I SENT HER BACK WITH 50 CENTS,TELL HER I SAID SO.UR FATHER............FORGET ABOUT HIM HE DIED OF AIDS THAT WAS THE END OF HIS CHAPTER........UR MOTHER AND UR FATHER IS THE SAME *DELETED* THATS Y THEY COULD NOT RAISE U WELL IN SKOOL THEN U JOINED LOOSERS LIST THAT CANT SPELL UR NAME. HOW PATHETIC

BAK 2 U,I CAN HELP U IF U CHANGE UR WAYS AND COME AND KISS MY ASS I MIGHT CONSIDER AND GIV UR CLIENT $50 GRAND SO U CAN BUY UR FIRST MACHINE AND A HOUSE OR WHATEVER SO UR CHEIFTANCY REMAINS OK.

AN ADVISE GET A REAL JOB ON THE SIDE SO U CAN SUSTAIN THIS GAME...I AM TOO MUCH 4 U SMALL BOY.....PICK ON SOME ONE UR SIZE OR I WILL BOX U OUT LIKE ROCKY AND SLAP U WIT MY WALLET.......BITCH.I WILL NOT REPLY TO U AGAIN BCOS WE ARE NOT MATES SO BYE FOR NOW.MAY UR SOUL REST IN PIECES.

FROM YOUR OGA

ONWAH...........

[email protected]
Quote:
see the kind name u de answer self Thief Innocent Emeka

U be full of 40, poorvery don enter ur head that is why u get chance de write robish.

if u no get wetin u de do, u better go village go stay bcos na the place wen dem do 4 u be that, u better take the risk and joing us the millioneras than make u die in poorverty.

even if u like mak u start writen anothe puem bcos u be baba puem.

u no go die better.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA NA YOU DEY CURSE U NOR GET WORK TO WRITE ALL THIS MAIL JOBLESS MAN FAKE CHIEF YOU BASTARD MORON

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY ALMIGHTY DEVOL PONISH YOUR ENTIRE GENARATION INCLUDING YOU GOODFONOTHING I KNOW QUITE WELL YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO U ALSO BE ASHAWO PIKEN MAY THAT OKIJA SHRINE FIRE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY INCLUDING YOU BASTARD MAGA LIKE UUUUUUUUUU I AM GOING TO SEND U TUNDER TO KNOW WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH JUST WAIT AND SEE....................FUKU U AND YOUR MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? GOODFONOTHING FOLL

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa na thief and ur mama na one olosho wey dey options wey e toto maggot dey am.

So I responded in kind, his reply
Quote:
Your family na osu as all of una na slave and una women dey fuck dog for everywhere go reach Italy, una men dey fuck goat. Una life can never better.

[email protected]
Quote:
I can understand that you dont have a job you swang mongo park lazyman.

you better go and look for something to do because you are a lost child Nwa me fu i can feed you and your family till you die you are rechead from birth and you will remain like that till the end of your life.
Okonkwo adibe.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama go die in the nes one week your mama toto na shit every body for your vilage don fuck your mama her toto is smailing your daay dey regret why she marry your mama because she no dey taya of fucking your elder brother don fuck your mma i don call your mama make she come meet me fo hotel so the dog when dey fuck am before go fuck again and you see that your maga he know go pay you again insted i will send am stop order you and yur mama your family will not see good thing in life you will die by motor acident any moment from now marh it

go and see acident

[email protected]
Quote:
It is nice to see that you are learning how to pick up some English words. This is quite encouraging. However, in the tail end of your mail, you started writing like you again. There is need to improve more. I suggest you go back to school; it will pay you better. At least, you can learn more on how to express yourself. Moreover, it will help you pick up some good manners too.

All I can deduct from you is that you are Ibo man, and most likely to come from Imo State . The tone of your Igbo speaking points this out. Another thing I pointed out is that you must have watched “the Good, the Bad and the Ugly” movie. That is where you must have picked up the words “son of thousand fathers”. I remembered Tukur (the bad) said that to Client Eastwood (the good). Am I right?? Then try to think what happened between the two guys thereafter; who later made it through?

Well, you said you can beat me, kick asses etc. You may be right, but I suppose you go take up a carrier in the rings. It pays more, assuming you do not die thereof.

I think, perhaps I may have ‘mistakenly’ gotten in contact with one of your assumed clients. And that may be pissing you till date. Is this true? If so, I advise that there are so many better and nice ways of relating to things like that instead of your nasty approaches.

You are hiding behind internet, and calling a large boy names. I do not need to tell you that I am well lettered. You could have observed it yourself. And I am not as poor as living in a flat, so think about the size of the guy you would have being privileged to know, and probably meet.

Well, I wish well and all the best things in life. But I advise you to improve on your relationship with people, especially the ones you do not know very well. This is not limited to ‘JOB’ but in all spheres of life. It pays to be nice and decent.

Have a wonderful and lovely day.

N/B: do you ever pray?

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE I WAN PROMISE YOU NOW, THAT YOUR MAYE I WAN FINISH, I GO LET YOU KNOW SAY NA EKPOMA BOY I BE, REASON ME NOW, JUST THEY WATCH.

YOUR MAYE OWN DON FINISH FOR THIS ONE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I WAN GO BOMB AM MY OWN EFCC VERY LIGIT, SEE AM AGAIN [email protected] I NO SAY E THEY PAIN YOU, HAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Nna BOY,

I can see you are very jobless for having the time to write you last email. I thought you were a hustler but now i can see
you are just an Nna Boy that just learnt how to do yahoo. I am sure you are in one cafe sweating it out while i am in my hotel
room enjoying myself with bitches and hoes.

I am sorry for your condition but pray that maga should pay you very soon so that you wount go and carry gun and rob me. i await your reply MUMU. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

[email protected]
Quote:
DID YOU SEE YOUR NAME? IDIOT.....YOU CALLED YOUR SELF CHINEDU...DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MOTHER PUSSY SMELLS LIKE HELL I TRIED TO FUCK HER NIGHT...YOUR FAMILY WHICH I PERSONALLY PICKED UP UNDER BIDGE IKEJA BEGGING FOR 20 NAIRA HAS STINCKING PUSSY EVERY WHERE....YOU INPOTENT MAN.....YOUR LIFE HAS SPOILED...IDIOT THAT HAS NO FEATURE....YOU MUST END UP DIEING LIKE A FOOL....MAY VULTURE EAT YOUR DEAD BODY STUPID IDIOT LIKE YOU...SON OF A BITCH.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy you are a child i now know am talking to a small boy....make we front each other self make you see say not everybody you talk trash to you just dey talk dog fuck your mama you are a small boy for every matter everything you full bastard you no get mouth for anything make we start with each other now make you see say you never get anything for GUY ok? you be fool fool fool fool .....go fuck your younger sister and your mama for where i stop to dey fuck dem cos dem no dey fuck ashawo two times two of them na ashawo so go fuck your self this na your last mail i go read....you no get anything to offer and no message to pass out you are a daft,dull and foolish mad idiot wen don fuck up for life ....so i no get any advice for you.....just continue to dey fuck your H I V mama and sisters....FOOL TO THE HIGHEST ORDER

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU ARE BORN BASTARD SATAN THAT VISITED JOB VISIT YOU NOW IN JESUS NAME AMEN

AS THE LORD LIVETH IN WHOM I STAND AND HIM I KNOW, YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY MONEY THIS YEAR IN GUY. EXCEPT YOU SAY SORRY TO ME, THAT VERY JOB YOU ARE WORKING ON AM GOING TO SPOIL IT.

WE ARE IN THE MARKET, HOW CAN YOU SEE TO MY LIVE?

IF YOU COLLECT MONEY KNOW THAT GOD HAS LEFT HEAVEN.

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL MAY HIS MERCY PREVAIL UPON YOU IS YOU SAY SORRY TO ME.OR ELSE. WATCH OUT.

BYE,
O. A. U.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic