SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody still playing with R@pper W@l3x?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a thread devoted to this lad, but damn if I can find it, is anyone still baiting him?

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam safaried him about a week or two ago. He's still around, doubt he's much smarter though.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, I'm still playing with him. My pix and safari are in the Tips Forum. At first he said he had no money or phone after returning from his trip. I think he really did lose his recorded tracks and CD player to the driver in Lome but he might have back up cd's. His phone # is a new one.
This is since last Thursday. I told him I had been comp'd to stay at the S!mba Benin C@mp. I was thinking of getting him to Cotonou to get the free taxi up to the camp.

Quote:
Dear Dad,
Good evening sir, please daddy you know I don’t have any money to come over there to meet you and I want to beg you to please try and arrive at Lagos so that I can see you and then I will be going with you, and I said am working in a phone boat where people make calls and me #20 our money for a 1minute and I can see the S1mba C@mp in the website that is very beautiful.

So daddy please try and arrive in Lagos because is just 3 hours journey from Cotonou to Lagos so that we can go together to the S1mba C@mp, so daddy please and am ready to receive the FIST of our Lord on my body and my regards to every body in the Resurrectionist and I have told you already daddy that I am your son and I will never betray the trust you have in me as your son here in Nigeria.

Daddy I want you to come to Lagos for you to make me proud, so that people that think I will no succeed for them to know that yes that I have a father like you and daddy I will be waiting for your call because this phone am using now is not my personal phone, is for the Phone Boat am working so that I want you to come and pick me up here .

Respectfully
DJ.W@lex

After 2 explanations and I still don't understand 'phone boat'.

Quote:
Dear Daddy,

Good evening sir, I have not hard from you for so long, what is happening? Daddy please am still interested in receiving the FIST of our Lord on my body or daddy don’t you want me any more.

And I have been expecting you call but you did not call me here is the number again +234-xxx-xxx dad.

Respectfully
DJ.W@lex.

The Church accountant, Barbara Sw@llows-D1nque weighs in. He uses that letter to respond.
Quote:
May the Fist of the Lord guide you today, Mister W@lex:
May the Fist of the Lord be with you, Mrs. Barbara

I am writing to see if you have had any contact with Father Siam since Friday. I'm afraid I have not been able to get through to the S@fari Camp and was wondering if he had spoken to you before going-or have you gone with him?
No, I have not hard from Daddy Siam since Friday because he wrote me an email that he will be going to S@fari Camp on Friday, and he only write me an email when he has not gone to the Safari Camp but since Friday I have not hard any thing from him at all and I have not gone with him.

If you are back in your country can you please write back and tell me what is going on?
Yes am back from Lome since last week and am my cell phone and all my song Daddy Siam ask me to come with is still with the driver that took me as drop to Lome so now I have not paid him his money, until I pay him his money then I will get all my items back from him.

Father has repeatedly told us that you are ready to receive the Mark of the Fist; that you truly want to be Fisted and be part of this Church. Is this all true? Are you willing to receive the Mark of the Fist to show your true faith?
Yes is true Mrs. Barbara, am really ready to be Fisted with our Lord and yes ma am willing to receive the Fist of our Lord Mark on my body to show the true faith of our Lord, and also am ready to receive it.

To be honest, I have my doubts about you DJ W@ex but I am only the Church accountant. I wonder if you are for real or just trying to take this Church's $100,000.
Mrs. Barbara is it now you will have doubt of mind with me?, I have told you already that am not a person like that, if truly that I just want the church money, I wouldn’t have sent you all my pictures and every information about me, so Ms.Barbara I just want everybody to believe and trust me and you all know that I was born in the year 1984 so I don’t have any where am running to, so please don’t have any doubt in your mind. Question

But then how do you prove it that you mean it?
Uhmmm, is so sadden to me that you don’t trust me again Mrs. Barbara, don’t you trust me any more? Because I have been doing good to every one and our FIST know about all this that since I have been dealing with every one over there, I have not say that I should lie and I know if I lie our FIST will punish me for that, so believe me.

Many men have smelled easy money but when it came time to be Fisted they could not succeed.
I know that my own decision is not like the others, so am ready to be FISTED! Am ready to be FISTED!! Am ready to be FISTED!!! Nothing more, my decision is my decision, I promise

Can you go through with it?
Yes I can, Mrs. Barbara trust me.

Do you believe in the Fist?
Yes ma, I am so much believe in the Fist

What have you done to prove it except make Father wait in Lome for you and then make him late to go to Accra? Anyway, the decision is not mine.
Mrs. Barbara, you know also know that is not my fault, he called me himself last two week Friday night before I start my traveling to Lome, he told me to be coming on Saturday which I did but on my getting to Lome with the Two Hotels he gave me to check him when I got to Lome which I did not find him in any of the two Hotels so and the two hotel name are 2 Fevrier Hotel and the second one is Belle Veuw Hotel so I did not find him and he told me to ask of Mr.Benard the Hotel manager which I met him and he told me that he did not know any one like that in the Hotel and that day how I wish I saw Daddy Siam for us to go to Accra together.

Please write back with any information you may have.
Please ma I want to know what is the next decision now, because I want some one to come and pick me up at the Murtalar Mohammed International Airport here for me to know how am going to receive the FIST of our Lord on my body and I was thinking if we can have a mission here in Nigeria, it will be a great thing and I promise to handle it with all my strength and make the church grown make name here in Nigeria also, please me kindly forward this to every one in the church including Daddy Siam so that they will know what I have in mind because I am ready to be Fisted, am ready to be the part of the Ressurrectionist Church and am ready to let the church make name here in Nigeria.
And please my regards to every member of the church and the Elders and Mrs. Shapiro and please forward this message to the Elders.

Sincerely,
Barbara Swallows-D1nque, (Mrs.)

Respectfully
DJ.W@lex

Quote:
DJ Walex, you have written a very spiritual letter-
You have impressed me with your honesty. If, as you say, you are serious, I suggest you contact the S1mba S@fari Camp, either by phone or email. They can then get you in contact with Father Siam. I don't have the website information in front of me but Father Siam sent it to you?
Go with the Fist!
Barbara

Quote:
Dear Mrs.Barbara,
I receive your email and i will do just what you ask me to do and please inform Daddy Siam to call me today and inform him also that am ready to be the part of the church and to receive the FIST of our Lord Mark on my body with no any other stress.

God bless you
Respectfully
DJ.W@lex.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot Mugu wrote:
So daddy...I can see the S1mba C@mp in the website that is very beautiful.
Respectfully
DJ.W@lex

I love it when they talk as if such a place truly exists... Laughing

@Fatter - Get the idiot to Email SSC and I will get his shuttle bus ticket sent to him and arrange to collect him in Cotonou.... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4-6 weeks ago I told him I was a talent scout with Columbi@ records, send him a phony business card and everything. Then I sorta dropped him, mostly because of RL, didn't help that he was not regularly emailing me. But out of the blue yesterday I got an email from him, essentially asking me to restart my bait. I don't want to disappoint the lad so here I am. I was thinking safari, sounds like this guy didn't get too singed on this last adventure?

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fist him, quickly, before he goes cold! Very Happy

bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, as N-gunner so nicely put it, I will begin fisting him Wink

Poor W@l3x, he sounds so bummed out:
Quote:
Please save my life because am so tire of my country.

I just don't see it getting better any time soon Twisted Evil

pyramid x4 Mortar x5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic