SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some healthy competiton for lads *Mass Bait*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like G0m4r isn't the only chop merchant in lad land. Wink

Quote:
F33 TR4N5F3R 1NC

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please be inform that any correspondence you are involved in regarding on-line lottery winnings or money transfer from over sea is now being handled by us.

The person or company you were dealing with has gone into receivership and the insolvency agent has handed over all responsibility for this matter to us at F33 TR4N5F3R 1NC since they are in deep finical difficulty due to world credit situation, and are no longer in a position to deal with your claim.

It is important for our records and the smooth completion of this business that henceforth you cease
all further communication with them and only reply to this one mail address. Any replies you get from them are only computer generated and are not to be taken as fact. You are herewith informed you should also stop any phone contact too as they are no longer in charge of this matter.

ANY MONEY YOU HAVE ALREADY SENT THEM WILL BE LOST FOREVER!!!!

Do not make or receive any phone call with them for this day on. You will be given new number when you establish proper and legal contact with us.

DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MORE MONEY!!!!

I wait to hear from you for safe and 100% risk free completion of this transaction.

S4rm0n V0g4l.
F33 TR4N5F3R 1NC 2008 ®

Mr. T0ng L0h 5u wrote:
no be thief,na people job u dey cut now,why u no get ur own job.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman

Last edited by windypops on Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some good advice. Laughing

I've never really got into mass mailing lads before but decided It's time have a go. Inspired by Gomer's lotto lad campaign I thought the other lads needed some love too.

B4rri5t3r Uhur4 wrote:
Hi brother,
Thank you for your mail.

I have a good message for you. Please put an iron road in a fire, when
it is fully reddish hot, insert it into your mother's anus your mother
will have a nice scream that will elevate her post in hell fire.

Or you can equally use your father's anus for trumpet that gives a
wonderful tone.

A good history is about to be made because I forsaw that You and your
family will perish the same time in any car you bought from your 419
activities.

Just watch out my prophesy !

You will loose one of your brother before the devil blesses you with
his sorrowful wealth destined for you.

Em3k4 J35u5

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been busy sending out a trial massmail (a few thousand to various types of lad) format designed to get their backs up and spread a little mistrust.
After a bit of tweaking and amending based on the replies from some ever so slightly riled lads it now looks like this:

Quote:
Dear client,
Please be inform that any email correspondence you are involved in regarding on-line lottery winnings or money transfer from over sea is now being handled by us.

The person or company you were dealing with has gone into bankruptcy and has been put into receivership since they are in serious financial difficulty due to world wide credit situation and blatant incompetence on their part. They are no longer in any honest or trustworthy position to deal with your claim. The insolvency agent has handed over all responsibility for this matter to us at

It is important for our records and the smooth completion of this business that henceforth you cease all further communication with them and only reply to this one mail address. Any replies you get from them are only computer generated or sent by crooked penile ex member of staff and are not to be taken as fact.

Furthermore you are hereby instructed that you should also stop any phone contact as they are no longer in charge of this matter. Do not make or receive any phone call with them from this day forth. In fact the email account have been taken over by internet hacker and scammer. They are nothing more than useless jobless imbecile and we are at present using all legal means to bring them to swift justice. Anything they say to you by phone or mail from now on is total pack of lie. Keep our involvement secret as they will try to derail our progress with your transfer by any means. You will be given new contact phone number when you establish proper and legal contact with us.

BE WARNED ANY MONEY YOU HAVE ALREADY SENT THEM WILL BE LOST FOREVER IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW OUR CAREFUL INSTRUCTION!!!!
ABOVE ALL DONT BE FOOLED IF THEY SAY WE ARE NOT LEGITIMATE.
DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY UNTIL HAVE YOU TALK TO US DIRECT!!!!

I wait to hear your urgent reply from you for safe and 100% risk free completion of this transaction.

I'm wondering if I should add something silly, but judging from their replies I can't see any lads recycling this somehow.
Most of the feedback I've had from lads regarding my 'format' seems to involve red hot pokers. Laughing
This is all new to me so don't know if it's worth pursuing.
I have bucket loads of lad addies and can send pretty much unlimited mail.

I want to try something new.
If I go for it, it shouldn't be too long before it can be used as a reasonably good dollar chop modality. Wink

What say you?

Last edited by windypops on Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can always use more legendary Dolla choppas.

Maybe even get a dolla choppa war going. Very Happy
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chances are now about even your lad will have had this script sent to them if you've been baiting them for around a week.

Lots of replies, mostly just swearing and curses. This one is an example of the general tone though.
Quote:
come guy i freek 4 u man! waitin u call dis wan nw..FM abi, men u de fuck up 4 real....i just have to belt u here dat u are running wat will get u fustrated more and more and not d guyz u are trying to spoil their work....i dont run level to dis area u are aiming bt after reading thru ur stupid FM, then i decide to correct u if u will take my correction...stop and construct an FM dat bring d junks dem to be payin u in other form not to expose and open their eyes to knw dat d wrk other guyz are holdin on dem is scam and de make dem knw say dem gat to stop communication wit who hold dem and u wan use dis form tear another person wrk....guyz na u come de do dis wan, men u will find fustration and decide to commit sucide de way JUDAS ISCARIOT did after betrayin JESUS CHRIST........Mark my word and u shall remember my word if u dont now when u are abt to commit sucide wit ur fuckin and dat unworthy life of urs................Hey 'G' get real and stop dis shit u are doin man bcos its against nature and the brotherhood of 'Gs'. FUCH OFF U PİECE OF ASS HOLE...men i de vex 4 u badaly and u fake well na fustration u de take de do waitin u de do so bt i belt u ur fustration will get more compounded and it will lead u to self sucide...GOD go punish u 4 real witout delay........

It's time I started to add some lad contact numbers to this.
If you have a lad you'd really like to make suffer give me their number and I'll add it to the bottom of the script. Twisted Evil

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr G0mer doesn't fear competition - in fact he relishes it. Very Happy

A little cross fertilisation can't harm either by claiming you have subverted his gang, maybe even wiped him out. If you have a trophy photo of a Lad, send it out as evidence of how you humiliated him. It'll differ from the one he sends out, but they wouldn't expect him to send out his real picture - would they ?

By trashing Mr G0mer's reputation you can build up your own dolla chopper's credibility. A whole new fantasy world of dolla choppers can be created and used to snare a Lad, who would be overjoyed to see Mr G0mer's demise.

Of course the flip is that he isn't down and out and still as villainous as before.

Enough to fry a Lad's brain - we hope. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad Raymond's number.

He'll appreciate any calls. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Mr G0mer doesn't fear competition - in fact he relishes it. Very Happy

I bow to the master. Very Happy

I didn't really see this as any competition for G0m3r but I suppose it won't do any harm (actually it will). Twisted Evil I just wanted to spread some disunity among lads.

I send out the script in blocks of 250 about every half an hour or when I feel like it during the day. I've done about 20.000 so far and have about the same in reserve. You can give me your lad/s addy if you want to make sure he gets one too. Wink

^^ Will add those numbers to the next wave.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Your lads are in the pipeline. 500 each for good measure. Wink

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolla choppers don't have to be fictional lads, do they? Real lads can be blamed just as readily, and often more productively Wink

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ After a while when he is well known we could do that. it'll look like other lads are taking up the script.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear 53rm0n V0g4l,

You are a fool by sending me a scam email that has been sent to me several time with the same contents but different names. (What? Read it again you idiot.)

Your IP address has been trace and we will soon get you in malaysia (I'm dead! Laughing) - your phone number xxxxxxxxx.

FUCKING BLACK MONKEY SCAMMER..GO TO HELL AND DIE.

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The more confusion spread amongst the lads the better. Ideally, they will get so messed up they won't know who to trust and real vics will get lost in the general mayhem. Twisted Evil Nice work, windy and G0mer. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Dolla choppers don't have to be fictional lads, do they? Real lads can be blamed just as readily, and often more productively Wink

Too right, and a search for "scammers-exposed" will reveal a few names. Smile

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love lad self-righteous indignation. (yes that's what I meant)

Quote:
now know that you have no idea of knowledge about who your mail meets. You are such an illitrate that you cannot communicate. I am not surprised anyway because the moment everybody in Ibo land discovered that there is a game called 419, all elderly men gathered their children and borrowed money to send them to Lagos in order to attend Ajudua school of theifry/stealing. You were one of them haven been given birth to by a roadside harlot for an unknown father. Of course this is a common thing in Iboland where Emeka, a cousine can make an uncle's wife pregnant and the uncle will claim ownership of the child. You are one of them. The bad effect of such offspring is what is manifesting in you now. Instead of running to God the almighty, you decided to give your life to juju because you want money that will not come to you. The earth the the Lord's and the fullness thereof. Very soon, you will chew IRON. You may think that you are on the line of prosperity, but I assure you that you this is the begining of madness on your part and because you have mortgaged your future and that of your generation yet unborn on the alter of money, you must die this year in a miserable circumstances. Do everything to put your house in order(IF YOU HAVE A HOUSE)this year because you must die(MISERABLY) this year 2008. I am in England enjoying with my family while you continue to roast in your so called Lagos till you pass on to a higher furnace this year. For your information, I just picked a cool ?87000 (Eighty-Seven Thousand Pounds Sterling) from a fool like you and I am not expected to share this amount with any idiot like you. I leave you to wallow in penury. Very soon you will chew IRON. Roast in Hell, man

I've been getting lots of that from lads I've sent the format to. I sent back:

Quote:
BROS, DONT GET ON UR HIGH HORSE WIT ME. I DONT CARE ONE SMALL F**K ABOUT OTHER SMALL BOI JOB. DO YOU CRY EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU TAKE DOLLA FROM HAND OF ANY OTHER GUY? IF YOU WANT TO JOIN 53RV0 B015 AND SHARE JOB GET BACK TO ME. YOU GET 25% SHARE OF ALL CHOP MONIES.

I wonder if he'll come back?
I might have to get Gomer in to advise me on this. My initial idea is to start come up with some templates to mail out.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm starting stage two now. I've been testing the water and mailing some of the same lads as a victim that have received the format from S3rm0n asking them to explain what he is on about:

Quote:
Dear Mr. D0nny K3b4d,

I would rather reserve my comments for now, about Mr. ,meanwhile find below the mail he sent me,for your perusal.

My Regards,
BM. M4hd1.

If you want to join in go Here and pick just about any lad (near the top is best as a lot have been shut down the further back you go) you like, or Here and choose any lad from June they will know all about .

You have them on the back foot from the start and should be able to take the bait in any direction you like. Start off by saying you received the format around the the same time as theirs or introduce the S3rm0n format later on. You can take it from me there are a lot of angry, confused and upset lads out there. Many thousands in fact, it should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Or more like a bucket. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic