SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bentley for sale (Autotrader)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fergie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to this site so indulge me.

Autotrader uk have a 1996 Bentley Contintental for sale at £14,250 (its the only one if you want to search) Contact seller by email/ not answering phone

Car is in Spain with a shipping agent and needs payment up front to the agent. Shipping agent has a realistic website with 'Online Chat' etc. but no phone number. They claim their lines are 'down'

http://www.mundoexpedidor.com/index.php

any comments welcome, thanks
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We've flown penguins to Paris, tuna to Tokyo and medical relief to Iraq.

From the site you mention.

The same sentence appears on this site.

http://www.worldclassshipping.com/airfreight.html

Coincidence ? I think not.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WHOIS doesn't really provide any clues.. although I don't know what I'm looking at either.
I think Gomer's right though.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used the Live Chat system on the site.

Some guy was there in seconds:

Quote:
ron jeremy: Hi. How much to transport a Ferrari F40 from Italy to the UK?

You are now speaking with Emilio Mendoza of Mundo Expedidor.

Emilio Mendoza: we do not ship from Italy

Emilio Mendoza: only from Spain and Portugal

(I didn't answer)

Emilio Mendoza: bye

Your party has left this session.

I'd say legit. Even if they do plagiarise.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From their site :
Quote:
We have been protecting our people and customers' assets with a focus on safety and security since 1999.

But they only got the web site back in June of this year?
It is only registered for one year?

For the site killers :
Who is information :

Domain Name: MUNDOEXPEDIDOR.COM
Registrar: DIRECTI INTERNET SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS1.IPNAMES.NET
Name Server: NS2.IPNAMES.NET
Updated Date: 23-jun-2008
Creation Date: 20-jun-2008
Expiration Date: 20-jun-2009

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 06:27:20 EDT <<<

Results returned from whois.publicdomainregistry.com:

Domain Name: MUNDOEXPEDIDOR.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ([email protected])
P.O. Box 97
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 21-Jun-2008
Expiration Date: 21-Jun-2009

Domain servers in listed order:
ns2.ipnames.net
ns1.ipnames.net

Administrative Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Technical Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Billing Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
fergie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are not interested in just shipping a vehicle

They want to sell a vehicle on behalf of their customer

My contact with live chat

"Emilio Mendoza: I have found the car as being a 1996 Bentley Continental ,green color, 45.000 miles,owner:Thomas O'Brien Emilio Mendoza: Is this the vehicle you are interested in?
*****: yes

Emilio Mendoza: The vehicle is in our warehouse and it has been inspected by our certified inspectors along with all its papers. The vehicle has never had any accidents. It has never been stolen. The service book is up to date. There is no outstanding finance or debt on this vehicle.
Emilio Mendoza: We confirm that all these have been checked by our certified inspectors and we are responsible for any discrepancy that may occur.

*****: Could you copy the service book for me Emilio Mendoza: The seller has already agreed to use our third party services. This means that we will act as a third party and guarantee your payment, same as the vehicle itself. Are you familiar with our 6 steps transaction?

*****: no
Emilio Mendoza: I could do that but all the papers was inspected and have been sealed by the inspectors Emilio Mendoza: Please follow me and I will explain the steps

Emilio Mendoza: 1. Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a full and accurate description of the merchandise, sale price, number of days for the Buyer's inspection (2-3 days).

Emilio Mendoza: 2. We will provide you the payment details.

Emilio Mendoza: 3. You will have to submit the payment, by bank transfer, into our bank account in maximum 12 hours after you will receive the payment details. The money will remain in our account and will NOT be forwarded to the seller until the buyer receives, inspects and accepts the vehicle.

Emilio Mendoza: 4. As soon as the vehicle leaves our warehouse we will send you the tracking number.

Emilio Mendoza: 5. The Buyer has a number of 2-3 days for an inspection and the option to accept or reject the vehicle.
Emilio Mendoza: 6. If the buyer accepts the vehicle, we will forward the payment to the seller. Should you dislike the vehicle for any reason, we will refund you in FULL in maximum 48 hours and return the vehicle to the seller at his expense.

Emilio Mendoza: I will wait you to read them carefully and ask if any question occurs.
******: what is the final price of ths vehicle Emilio

Mendoza: the listed price is 14.250 pounds but if you want to negociate the price you have to contact the seller

Emilio Mendoza: as I know...it is not negociable..but you can try Emilio Mendoza: sorry for the spelling mistakes but I have to write fast...

******: Ok I will try to negoiate. If we agree a price how do I pay the deposit??

Emilio Mendoza: If you agree with our terms and conditions and you want to buy the vehicle you must provide us the following details:
1. Full name
2. Delivery address
3. Phone number / Fax Number
4. Email address

Emilio Mendoza: As soon as we receive your details and confirmation that you accept our terms and conditions we will immediately forward you the payment details and payment instructions.

Emilio Mendoza: I can also see in the data base that there are two buyers on hold since they are waiting for the bank approval Mendoza: now is late and even you will have the bank details you can't make the payment so we are going to provide the details in the morning Emilio Mendoza: because you have only 12 hours after you will receive the details since we can't hold the car reserved more then 12 hours

Emilio Mendoza: and we are waiting for other answers too

Emilio Mendoza: n case the car will be sold by tomorrow we will let you know Emilio Mendoza: you also forgot to provide your email address so we can contact you and keep you informed about the situation

*****: Send me the payment details and when I agree price I get in touch in morning

Emilio Mendoza: ok sir Emilio Mendoza: you will receive the details tomorrow morning at 9 Am(8 AM,UK time)

Emilio Mendoza: Is there anything else I can help you with right now?
******: no i will respond tomorrow
Emilio Mendoza: Ok then
Emilio Mendoza: have a nice day
===
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If its dirt cheap and its abroad, its always a scam.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It should be noted that old Rollers and Bentleys do actually shed value like mad. Look in the right place and you could get a old Roller for about £5000... it'll need work, though.
fergie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Details & photos on Autotrader UK, pinched from ebay

http://tinyurl.com/6rx5az
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fact that their webserver is apparently in Malaysia should be ringing alarm bells.

Another nice tool for those in the site killing business - http://www.netcraft.com

Furthermore, the last change to the couriers site was today. A courier that doesn't advertise a phone number and having viewed their web pages source code they don't want to be googled ? My BS detector is bleeping like crazy. Surprised
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam...

Here's what a 1997 Bentley would cost

Slighly more than this one wants...

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
fergie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the standard reply from the owner;

Hello,
The car is located in Madrid, Spain and so am I. I am a Captain (OF-5) in the Royal Navy. I bought this car from NAAFI at a very good price. I am deployed to Germany and I must sell the car in the next week. I tried to sell the car here but nobody wants a right hand drive, still UK registered vehicle. I had the car here with me for the last 6 months, it is in excellent condition, never been involved in an accident and it is HPI clear. This must be a very quick sale because I am leaving Spain to Germany in one week. As I stated before I bought this car from NAAFI at a very good price which I too reduced substantially for a quick sale. I also have to mention that you are allowed only 6 months to drive a car under a foreign license in Spain and that months have expired. I have the car at a local carriers ready for the delivery back to UK. I know that the distance is a major inconvenient and in order to have a quick and secure transaction I am proposing the payment to be held by a third party until the car is delivered. The car is a 1996 Bentley Continental with 45000 miles. The price I am asking is 14250 pounds. I apologize for listing the car as being located in the UK but I paid for the listing with my UK credit card and the registered address I have at the bank was automatically added to the listing.

Since I have a written contract with the shipping company they will handle this sale for me and they will act as a third party between us.I can give you the website of the Spanish shipping company where my car is held and you can get in touch with them.They will explain the entire procedure regarding payment and shipping.I also hope that the car being in Spain is not a major inconvenience for you. I know that at this price I will find a buyer in no time, so this isn't a major inconvenience for me.
Regards

The 'shipping' company http://www.mundoexpedidor.com
collects the money and disappears
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@fergie-reads like a lad to me-especially this part

Quote:
and the registered address I have at the bank was automatically added to the listing.

edit to add fergie-you have a personal message (PM). Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh and when using a packet sniffer packets in his live chat go to a malaysian IP address...... I bugged him (emilio) a bit in live chat, now he wont speak to me. I wonder why ?
Bent as a nine pound note.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

captain in the navy, hmmm, ask him his warrant card number and where he trained!

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NB this might be wrong, but why would the royal navy post someone to germany, I thought only the RAF and the ARMY there,

either way, its all b.s

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a scam! He won't even answer questions about non-existent ITl regulations.

Quote:
====

Jason: How much is the shipping? Welcome Jason! Please hold while we contact a representative. If a representative does not respond in a few seconds, then he/she is not available at this time.Currently 1 chat request session(s) before you.
You are now speaking with Emilio Mendoza of Mundo Expedidor.
Emilio Mendoza: how can I help you?
Jason: I would like to inquire as to the price of shipping. I have run across a car for sale and am concerned as to how much shipping will cost.
Emilio Mendoza: shipping to??
Emilio Mendoza: and where from?
Jason: To the United States, the car in question is in Madrid, Spain
Emilio Mendoza: first you have to bring the vehicle to our warehouse
Emilio Mendoza: we have to find the weight and other details
Emilio Mendoza: and then we will know the charges
Jason: do you offer insurance?
Emilio Mendoza: yes
Jason: do you have a phone number or email address I can get in contact with you?
Emilio Mendoza: Right now we are changing the phone numbers and they are working on it.I guess they can fix it within few days.
Emilio Mendoza: if you want to contact by email you can find this option at CONTACT on the website
Jason: Perhaps an email address?
Jason: Ok
Jason: Sounds good
Jason: Now what about ITL regulations?
Emilio Mendoza: I have people in hold right now so please send an emai lwith all the questions you might have and we will gladly answer
Emilio Mendoza: have a nice day
Jason: please wait
Jason: I have another question
===

Thank you

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ran tracert on his ip address which was 124.217.xxx.xxx ..... surprise, he's in malaysia.

I ran out of ideas whilst ethereal was running and suggested it might be scam site, at this point the script started to slip. Oh and he said that the car was sold.

The shipping co website which purports to be spanish is actually hosted by Piradius, a malaysian company who specialise in rejecting abuse/fraudulent site complaints unless they originate with malaysian law enforcement officials, so chances of a take down are nil. I restate that their site has no contact details, and domain registry contact details are absent, only links to some privacy outfit.

The domain was registered by Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd who are mumbai (India) based and have been used by other scammers to register domains in the past.

Page source for the shipping co website implies that the tracking and email pages are likely to gain no response whatever you type in.....

I approached Autotrader earlier this afternoon and as of 1545hrs BST they have killed the ad.

I'm off to have more fun with the live help Emilio, nice of them to provide him for our amusement.
fergie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes the Autotrader ad has been pulled.

However methinks they will just introduce another ghost car and still use the fake shipping 'Mundo Expedidor' site

For information this is how the shipping company wants paid;

Dear Mr. *****

The information in this email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged. They are intended solely for the addressee.
Find payment details bellow:

ACCOUNT NO: *******
IBAN CODE: ***********
SWIFT CODE: **************
NAME OF BANK: LACAIXA
BANK ADDRESS: AVENIDA FEDERICO GARCIA LORCA 2829630 BENALMADENA

You will make the payment in attention of Mr. PHILLIP ANTHONY ROBERTSON HARRALL our Sales Manager. As soon as we receive your confirmation with the payment by fax +(34) 91-184-99-45 and by email we begin the shipment process and you will receive from us a tracking number so you can track the vehicle on the way to you. Please note that you have to choose URGENT TRANSFER so we can receive the confirmation from our bank in 48 hours. If you have to specify motif of payment please write Invoice # 019/2008.

Sales Department
Mundo Expedidor!

Last edited by fergie on Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Gomer, is this one for Alan ?
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.aa419.org/viewtopic.php?t=25288&highlight=mundoexpedidor

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The shipping co website which purports to be spanish is actually hosted by Piradius, a malaysian company who specialise in rejecting abuse/fraudulent site complaints unless they originate with malaysian law enforcement officials, so chances of a take down are nil.

Not true.

Unprotect the WHOIS at PrivacyProtect.org--the WHOIS will be 100% fake.

Submit an inaccurate WHOIS complaint to PDR, the registrar. They'd investigate and then shut it down in a couple of weeks.

If you received spam or a scam email from that domain, they'd shut it down in a couple of days.

OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You sure akai ? I've done some reading around various net abuse related sites and that was the reponse a complainant received from piradius. Hopefully you're right and I'm wrong. Very Happy

I've been winding up the idiot at the helpdesk and abusing him via a scammer yahoo address..... the good reverend t1nubu . He's given up on me now, but I prophecy more fun at a later date.
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You sure akai ? I've done some reading around various net abuse related sites and that was the reponse a complainant received from piradius. Hopefully you're right and I'm wrong.

Laughing

I have been doing this for awhile. Trust me.

I'm not talking about Piradius, I was talking about superseding them and having it killed at the registrar level.

If you do it that way, it's dead forever.

OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool I'll give it a spin. Very Happy
Privacyprotect contacted.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic