SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

HappyHoudini
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Should you ever make contact with Adamu again, I think he needs to be given more hope.

Of course, the first issue at hand will be dealing with his disappointment at the no-show of Ben Dover at the internet cafe, but doubtless these complaints will be dismissed in cursory fashion.

Adamu needs to be told about how his story of devotion to the cause of his mission, of taking the TWAT message to that troubled, war-torn region (and his possible martyrdom), has inspired so many. He needs to know that his story is being told weekly from the pulpits of TWAT churches and missions all over the globe. He needs to be told particularly how donations have trebled in the last quarter, and how this will fund establishment of further missions and missionaries in the region.

This could lay the groundwork for further safaris up "The Road to Abeche", where lads could be asked to seek out and gain inspiration (and possibly some cash) from Brother Adamu.
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^...please open your T W A T to the book of Adamu 81:26..."and the lord ask unto Adamu, are you sleeping inside? Adamu sang with all the T W A T glory NOOOOOO...then sayith the lord, you shall build a bed, it shall be 1 cubit x 2 cubits lined with goat scrotum..."

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three months from now...

Two TWAT missionaries arrive in Abeche. It's been a long journey. Weary and sore inside their grimy TWAT robes, they are tired, hungry and thirsty from their privations.

They reach the cyber cafe, and look around for Brother Adamu, but mention of his name produces no reaction until one surly employee points impatiently to a ragged, pitiful figure lying in the dust by the rear door.

The TWAT missionaries look at each other in puzzlement before approaching the seemingly sleeping figure.

"Brother Adamu?" asked one hesitantly.

The figure stirs, and wakens.

He is wizened, sunburned and wind-scorched, dressed in the tattered remains of a TWAT robe. His eyes are dark pits deep-sunk in his emaciated features.

"You come from TWAT?" he croaks.

"Yes, Brother. Reverend Dover sent us - you have the money for us to continue our work. $100,000 to..."

His words are drowned out by a cry of despair that draws no reaction from the cafe habitues and passers-by; they seem to have heard it all before.

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There goes another keyboard! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a image up but thought better of it.
Laughing

If you can make that story true Yastreb...
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I have many potential members waiting in the wings. I'm sure they'll be excited to go meet their new mentor and collect the money. Perhaps when the right time comes, we can use the fake Adamu to lure them in.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
djxl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
His words are drowned out by a cry of despair that draws no reaction from the cafe habitues and passers-by; they seem to have heard it all before.

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I just spit long island tea all over my keyboard... thanks Evil or Very Mad
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyboards are a temporary luxury in this game Confused

Perhaps a sticky is in order; please order a waterproof kb before reading epic baits.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually it was Happy Houdini who inspired my little word picture... and something else from HH tied in with something I mentioned before.

Instead of us contacting the Lad individually - let's have one of the TWAT regulars send an email containing messages of encouragement and support from TWATs all over the world. They'd be heartfelt and full of praise... and reminders of what he's missing. Say...

Quote:
"Brother, we heard a sermon from Reverend Barb Dwyer* about your marvellous devotion to TWAT in your Chad pilgrimage! What an inspiration you are! Going into the harshest and most war-torn land on the planet to spread the truth and light up the darkness - truly you will win the crown of eternal life. So it says in the Bible; blessed are those who hunger and thirst after justice, for they are the children of God.

"Your story will be the focus of a fund-raising dinner in Sydney next Wednesday - and Reverend Dwyer has estimated a minimum return of $55,000 in tickets alone, with perhaps $300,000 in donations to follow.

"We can't thank you enough. God bless you and keep you."

Imagine reading about twenty of those testimonials in the state he's in...

*Assuming female clergy... and keeping with the naming conventions so far (Ben Dover, Will U. Phy5tme...)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.sizlopedia.com/wp-content/uploads/usb-flexible-keyboard.jpg

That should be doing good baiter business for this thread. Laughing
Pathetic Shark
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread has had me enthralled for three days now. Excellent work Thumbs up
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I was thinking Twisted Evil
What if Dover left the area because of some trivial annoyance such as the sound of the rain keeping Scooby awake at night. Upon learning this Phystme could become so angry with him that he could impose some hash penalty on him - such as banning him for 3 nights from the 24 hour cafeteria where Dover always enjoys his midnight snacks of double cheeseburgers and ice cold Coca Cola. Then Phystme could send in one of his best trouble shooters to take charge of this deplorable situation. My character, Brother Robert Screeme would be willing and able to travel to Abeche (almost) immediately, with a few unforseen delays of course. Phystme could assure StinkBoi that once R Screeme gets to the trouble areas the suffering always stops quickly. Embarassed
This would have Dover become annoyed with the Brothers Stink and that would justify his doing some nasty things to them to wreak revenge for his own suffering. It would also allow you to cycle a new player into the fracas.

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I honestly cannot decide which of the following is true:

1. they are still fully convinced they will hit paydirt and are trudging on regardless despite the torment;

2. They have lost faith in the Church and simply cannot leave but are puttin gon a brave face;

3. They know its a fiddle but really won't admit to it.

either way ... hilarious stuff. Taste justice, mugu.

Collider
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, amazing bait... although after that, I don't think anybody can seriously say that hacking lads is too evil for this forum.

I wonder - if one of them dies, would you feel glad about it?

I propose to end it with a curse bait. Approximately like this: Phystme opens the Book of TWAT on a random page and reads a story about some thief trying to enter TWAT (with very bad results). Worried, he assembles the Council of Elders, and one of the Elders remembers a similar story in 1950s. Then Phystme sends all this to the lads saying that if they have something heavy to repent that they hid during the conversion, now would be the time to do it (Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent).

If they confess their sins, they sadly are no longer eligible to establish the church in Nigeria (and should they ever do 419, the curse will hit them again). If they don't, then Rev. Dover might meet with increasingly supernatural obstacles even upto direct angelic intervention. After all in Acts 5, two converts were killed by God for their financial unreliability - obviously that could happen in TWAT too!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haven't they had enough?

Twisted Evil

Hoss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if it is possible to get them to repent and actually put this amount of effort toward something good -- maybe the idea can be planted in their minds that they've been supernaturally tested for their originally wicked intent, and now they can do some genuine major good works to cleanse their souls and turn onto the path of righteousness.

Have any lads ever been baited into doing something good for humanity?
seton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Wouldn't spreading joy in the hearts of 419eaters worldwide qualify?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Collider wrote:
After all in Acts 5, two converts were killed by God for their financial unreliability - obviously that could happen in TWAT too!

I think technically it was the lying about the finances that killed those two. Stinky and the Leg are still getting that strike against them, though.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Collider wrote:
I don't think anybody can seriously say that hacking lads is too evil for this forum

Watch my lips (read my keys?). Hacking lads is not condoned by this forum.

These mugus are where they are because of excellent baiting (and the application of the same psychology that the lads use to draw victims into a scam) by Prof, JoJo, Mami (unsung), Redshoes, YW and others.

On another topic (and not diminishing my above comment), I can't believe that I wrote this to JoJo on page one of this bait:
Quote:
Hmmm - I don't think you're going to have that lad long.

Once more ON7 demonstrates his skill at forecasting. Lottery numbers, anyone? (Although in my defence I was predicting more of an early demise in a hail of AK47 fire Laughing )

[Edited to extend the bold and increase the emphasis that Eater does not condone hacking]

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence

Last edited by Old No. 7 on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hoss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is "hacking lads?"
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hacking into their email accounts. Not condoned, discussed, or thought about on Eater.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
I honestly cannot decide which of the following is true:

1. they are still fully convinced they will hit paydirt and are trudging on regardless despite the torment;

2. They have lost faith in the Church and simply cannot leave but are puttin gon a brave face;

3. They know its a fiddle but really won't admit to it.

either way ... hilarious stuff. Taste justice, mugu.

for some reason ive been thinking of a 4th reason: they're super pissed and blind with revenge and somehow think they might still meet Rev Dover, and if they did they'd skin him alive.
i dunno why at this point they would still think they were gonna meet ANYBODY, but they's dun seem none too smart.

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:

Quote:
haven't they had enough?

A bit of boring background if I may;
I served as an operational police officer for 29 years and during that time I worked in most areas of policing including working as an undercover operator and as an undercover cell-mate. I saw first hand the workings of the criminal mind and I make these observations. This is a generalization of how criminals view the world.
Any act of kindness, mercy or compassion is viewed as being an act of weakness that is to be exploited.
I often saw firsthand people proclaiming their repentance for various sins and criminal acts while planning at the same time to victimize the very people they were "conning" into believing that they had finally seen the light and were going onto the straight and narrow. They view the "Hug a Thug crowd" as being nothing more or less than suckers.
Why do you think Stinky took the Leg with him on this journey? What fate would have met Rev. Dover if he had actually showed up with a suitcase full of cash? IMO They would be sending his body parts to the church in exchange for ransom monies. We call them "Lads" and humiliate them whenever we can but don't lose sight of the fact that these are dangerous criminals.
Remember that ND just got back from victimizing someone and taking their hard earned money. If Stinky ever gets home he will be back at the internet cafe within days doing what he does worst!
Do I feel sorry for Stinky and the Leg?
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did that last phone call help with the soundboard you created a while back?
I was wondering if there were any phrases or snippets that could be put together to make a bigger sound board. The obvious phrase apart, there must be some bits that can be used?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Or 5th reason they are simply stuck there without any money to eat let alone get home, they are begging just to survive each day - well and truly up the creek without a paddle Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic