SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any surplus dating emails going around

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry, i wasnt sure whether i should post this request in here or in the surplus section.

I am trying to get my first lad baited and think that a dating scam might be one of the easiest ones to try as they will presumably have to go off script quite quickly and will expect a fair bit of communication before asking for money.

Alas the surplus area doesnt seem to have any of these going around that arent already being used by other baiters. If anyone has a spare email address that i can try baiting could they please post it here with the usual spaces added- thanks?

PS It would be best if it were a lad pretending to be a woman as, when i set up my g mail account, i used my invented charactes name jas0n b1ack in the email address, so i cant pretend too easily to be a woman (although if the only surplus email addresses are from lads trying to scam women i could always make up a new g mail account with a womans name- i just think it might be more of a laugh reading a lad having to try and pretend to be a woman!)
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.romancescam.com/blog/ is a good place to start. Plenty of romance lads all listed ready for you there.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks mate, i'll give it a go!
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you ok spending a lot of time on yahoo chat? because that is their preferred method of communication. if so, i've got a whole crapload for you.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as an aside...if you want 'off script' entertainment make sure you stick to lads rather than vlads...vlads are ok for the occassional trophy, but virtually impossible to get on safari!

As Wayne says romancescamblog is a VERY good place to start!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cheers for the advice. i've found one worth baiting for now (it's a lad who is pretending to be a woman- it isnt meant to be a romance scam but im going to introduce a bit of sexual tension shortly!)

I'm going to stick to just baiting one at a time for now so i dont lose track of my characters. once i've successfully baited a couple, i'll try baiting a few at once.

Vir, i'm hoping to avoid IM for now (as im just starting to try baiting i want to have time to think out my replies), hopefully i can bait a few without it but when i get a bit more experience any excess ones would be great as i should be more confident baiting them with IM
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These two hotties are ripe for baiting, direct to you from mybelovednet. (Hence no headers). My profile is bogging by the way, so rest assured these are vlads.

Quote:
Hello,
My heading Oksana. I wunsche, to good, good, confident people to get acquainted. I have found your structure and you interested me. If I am interesting to you, write to me on my e-mail: [email protected]
I will write with Vergnugen to you the answer. With affable Gru? en Oksana!

Quote:
Hello!!!
I saw your profile and would like know you better.
I am alone now and I am tired of the lonelyness.
I would like find really serious relationship and honest love.
I hope to find a man with who i will be able to find sincerity
and real love, happyness. If you like me, please contact me
and lets start our communication and who knows what it
will give us in the future. Please mail me at:
[email protected]
I will be waiting for the message from you.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic