SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UPS now does Death Threats.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend forwarded this for "attention" Very Happy

To:
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 3:41:52 PM
Subject: SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD‏

Attention:

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within10 days.Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt with this I will send you to death.

Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, Euro8,000 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay Euro1, 000 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining Euro7,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.

Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows all members of your family as well. For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action.

Good luck as I await your urgent respond.
Thanks,
Mr. Jacks H. Killer.

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we have the address so we can bait him. I like bit of the old Hit-Baits,

thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if UPS has started this line of business, it may be time for WU and MG to enter the market.

We should ask WU to extend this type of service to West Africa so we can express our feelings towards our favorite lads.

btw, where was this message addressed to? Not the UK or US, I guess (euro currency)? Ireland?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] is the reply to address.

@TtT - he lives in the US & has been scammed by every agency (FBI, UN, Microsoft Lottery . . . ). He thinks he's got a target painted on his back Very Happy

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thomas-the-tank wrote:
Well, if UPS has started this line of business, it may be time for WU and MG to enter the market.

Quote:
Attention: From Western Union.

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your job is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to chop your dollar and I have to do it within10 days. Someone you call your friend wants your dollar chopped by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us at Western Union and told us that he wants you to have money chopped and he provided us your names and email, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt with this I will send you to Moneygram where you also get your dollar chopped.

Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want your dollar chopped by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be. Now do you want to LOSE YOUR DOLLAR?!!!! It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean photo trade, who knows, and I might just spear your job, a photo is all you need to send. You will first of all send one of you only in woman cloth then I will send the tape of the person that want you job to you and when the tape gets to you, you will send the other photo of you wearing only woman bra and pant. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.

Warning: do not think of contacting the FBI or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want your dollar and the person knows all members of your family as well. For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want your dollar then you can use it to take any legal action.

Good luck as I await your urgent respond.
Thanks,
Mr. Chopper Harris.
A Westy office near you.
Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@windypops - I have a lad who may be ready for this one soon, exactly as you have written it.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ If you want it to come from westernunion.com let me know.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always thought those brown vans were a bit sinister...
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've heard of going postal but thats ridiculous Wink
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Windy, perhaps Mark "Chopper" Read would be a more entertaining alternative to Chopper Harris Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic