SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I need the Power of Antoine. (Baiter education?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure if Antoine was the Pink Power Ranger or a baiter has really educated my lad.
This is from Mark Morris the gold dealer.
Quote:
You most get a lawyer in Ghana,

Only with the help for a lawyer we can get the Power of Antoine, and with the Power of Antoine, the Bank will not work with u,

Places if u can keep up to this only then we can work,

Thanks

Hard to follow the lad logic. I need the Power, but if I get the Power the bank says slag off. I won't even try to read the last line again. It hurts my brain.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps the Power Ranger are baiters.

Very Happy

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he referring to the Antonines (sp)? If so, translate your work into Latin, and make reference to Marcus Aurelius and see where that takes you. Smile

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cap419kicker wrote:
Is he referring to the Antonines (sp)? If so, translate your work into Latin, and make reference to Marcus Aurelius and see where that takes you. Smile

That's funny...you gotta run with it!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
January
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fryer wrote:
Cap419kicker wrote:
translate your work into Latin

Can't see nothing funny about translating stuff into Latin... Wink Very Happy

Safari = Rev T0UR3Y - From Conakry GV to Monrovia LI and environs (960km) - 5imba Liberia Camp - "my friend who is with me sold his shoes and telephone to enable us go back to Monrovia since there is no money left for us" (current status: still in Monrovia, but nothing interesting is happening)

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125498">Eater University</a> - <a href="http://formcentre.download.your-mail.com/">Forms</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142769>Tools</a>]
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiting attorney character always tries to re-educate the Lads into believing that "power of attorney" was in reality "power of anthony."
This is close but no cigar... Confused

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it must be "power of attourney", I can think of nothing else that would fit in the context of his mail. Is it a foreign-gold scam or a NOK scam?

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fryer wrote:
Cap419kicker wrote:
Is he referring to the Antonines (sp)? ...and make reference to Marcus Aurelius

The Antonines and Marcus Aurelius hook is funny....maybe it was a bit obscure though...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
I think it must be "power of attourney", I can think of nothing else that would fit in the context of his mail. Is it a foreign-gold scam or a NOK scam?

You are correct on all three counts. It is a power of attorney required for a NOK gold scam. Here's the first email.
Quote:
Jack. A. Morris <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]

subject Gold
mailed-by host.xanadartz.com
Dear Sir/Madam

Am Jack.A. Morris and my sister Rebeca.A.Morris,
from Liberia the son of late Chief Morris who was the owner of Udu Gold Local Mining company in Liberian, But unfortunately he died during the war that occur in Liberian all his business collapse we even lost all my family, but before he died he was buying Gold from some local mining company in Accra Ghana, but right now I need a foreign beneficiary who can assist me in claim of the last 450kilogram and all is life time money ($7.5 million)and the Gold Dust he paid for before he died right he died in the Liberian war The company in Accra Ghana waited for him but did not receive any message and they decided to deposited the Gold with ($7.5 million) with Commercial International Bank here in Accra Ghana, Am willing to offer 30percent of the Gold to the buyer and all agreement will be sign between me and the buyer before claiming of the Gold from the Bank Please Get Back

Regards
Morris

If there are any Power Rangers out there, Morris needs you.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy wrote:
My baiting attorney character always tries to re-educate the Lads into believing that "power of attorney" was in reality "power of anthony."
This is close but no cigar... Confused

I had thought it might be babelfish at work - given that Antoine is the French equivalent of Anthony. However, "power of anthony" is rendered as "puissance d'Anthony" so no go there.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic