SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Funny scam email!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr. Heywood Jablowme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone ever see this one?
I laughed my ass off. Mars!!?!

Hello
I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health. This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. The message could be strange but it's real and you will realise this if you pay some attention to it. I want to notify you about it at least for the sake of your integrity.
My name is Major Simon timothy, a direct and only remaining member of the wealthy Timothy’s family. I am an astronaut with the Burkina Faso Air Force and on loan to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
In 2003 I left earth aboard the Mars Rover, Spirit. Seven months later I arrived on Mars. Prior to departing earth, I deposited the amount of US$ 11,600,000 (Eleven million, six hundred thousand United States dollars) in four safety galvanized boxes in a European financial institution which will be disclosed to you upon your acceptance of my proposal.
Last year, during the course of my research on Mars, I was ambushed by a group of analdwelling rebel Martians who inflicted great torturous pain upon my body with anal probes. After a few weeks of enduring the physical pain, they released me. As a direct result of this cruelty, I am now very ill with a ruptured uterus that has defiled all forms of medical treatment and which has been deemed to be inoperable by my Martian surgeons. I am writing this mail to you on a laptop from my hospital bed in the Martian capitol of Zhwrong.
I now have but a few weeks to live and I am far too ill to endure the long and arduous journey back to my Burkina Faso home. Therefore I have decided to donate the bulk of my fortune to a church or charitable organisation that will utilize this money in the manner which I shall impart to you later. In return for your assistance, I shall authorise you to keep 30% of this fund for your trouble and aggravation plus an additional 10% to cover your expenses.
You should contact my attorney in Ouagadougou immediately with your address andTelephone number and he will give you his full contact information and guidance so that we can make arrangements as soon as possible.
CONTACT ADDRESS OF THEATTORNEY.HON. BARRISTER AKPARA KADIOGO.OFAKPARACHAMBERS.TELPHONE: +22678235021 FAX: + (226) 50014470E-MAIL: [email protected]
SINCERELY YOURS,MAJOR SIMON TIMOTHY,NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATIONELYSIUM VETERINARY INFIRMARYZHWRONG, MARSNANO.

"THE PERSONAL DRIVER TO THE DISEASED PERSON IN QUESTION"

"I hope you are fine and living in good atmospheric condition."

"Would you care for a little stash of quality dog poo? I have 2 dogs that have mastered the art of laying brown biscuits in my back yard"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - if anyone here fed this script to this dumbass - take a bow!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a corker!
It's a scam email written in the style of a baiter.

It had me fooled.

Someone has done a really good educational job here.
I take my hat off to whoever it was. Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was ambushed by a group of analdwelling rebel Martians who inflicted great torturous pain upon my body with anal probes. After a few weeks of enduring the physical pain, they released me. As a direct result of this cruelty, I am now very ill with a ruptured uterus that has defiled all forms of medical treatment

Hahaha, wow that it is too funny. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
seton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, is anyone baiting this "lad" ?:p

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Therefore I have decided to donate the bulk of my fortune to a church or charitable organisation that will utilize this money in the manner which I shall impart to you later.

Some quick research I did says that depending on how close the earth is to Mars, that it can take anywhere from 4.3 minutes to 21 minutes for a signal to travel one way.. so, if the Major can fire a reply to a question in less that 8-9 minutes, he is not on Mars - but we already know that Wink

Anyone baiting him could have fun asking about the technology involed etc.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly less plausible than http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/04/16/cosmic_419er/

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Dr. Heywood Jablowme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just gotten a second email exactly the same from another idiot. Laughing

This has to be the funniest one yet.

"I am writing this mail to you on a laptop from my hospital bed in the Martian capitol of Zhwrong"

Gotta love the originality, at least!

"Would you care for a little stash of quality dog poo? I have 2 dogs that have mastered the art of laying brown biscuits in my back yard"
spiritualhealer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have received the same email, how stupid do they think us earth people are, i mean i know they must be running out of ideas but this is just poor, i would love to see a master baiter get a pic from this muppet
Dr. Heywood Jablowme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

seton wrote:
So, is anyone baiting this "lad" ?:p

If any of the "Pros" on here wanna take one of these guys for a ride let me know and I'll get you the addresses. Very Happy

Lord Ba'al
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a bait for me. Ill have to get the Goa'uld cargo ship out of the shed and fly up to mars. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x1
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ruptured uterus that has defiled all forms of medical treatment

Uhhh, Mr. Timothy, why don't they just take it out? After all a male really shouldn't have one in the first place! Shocked

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure this isn't a badger? I mean, I'm not one to be suspicious, but there's ever a script sending off warning bells, this is it.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ my thoughts too. Either that or this is the dummest mugu in the solar system and some baiter playing a guyman has fed him this script and told him it'll get him loads of magas.

What do the headers of his email say?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funniest thing is, it appears that there are SEVERAL lads running the same format from several countries (until now Cameroon, Nigeria and Burkina Faso). Two of them have the exact same script (abducted by Martian aliens), the third lad though claims to be stuck on board of an old Soviet satellite Laughing )

So either it's a very clever badger, or a very dumb oga...
Dr. Heywood Jablowme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First one:

Delivered-To: ************@gmail.com
Received: by 10.151.158.8 with SMTP id k8cs52538ybo;
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 05:30:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.90.91.9 with SMTP id o9mr1569353agb.95.1214569812460;
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 05:30:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.90.116.15 with HTTP; Fri, 27 Jun 2008 05:30:12 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:30:12 +0200
Subject: Hello,
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_20113_20371515.1214569812476"

Second one:

Delivered-To: **********@gmail.com
Received: by 10.141.19.6 with SMTP id w6cs93976rvi;
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 04:37:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.110.47.17 with SMTP id u17mr1245463tiu.49.1214566644683;
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 04:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from websmtp.sohu.com (websmtp.sohu.com [61.135.132.148])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d1si2798072tid.11.2008.06.27.04.37.18;
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 04:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 61.135.132.148 as permitted sender) client-ip=61.135.132.148;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 61.135.132.148 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from mx50.mail.sohu.com (unknown [192.168.41.175])
by websmtp.sohu.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 93EB23CDCD;
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 19:37:16 +0800 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-SHIP: 41.203.234.102
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT MY ATTORNEY FOR MORE DETAILS.
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:37:12 GMT
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="===============1730951193=="
MIME-Version: 1.0

Which looks like Burkino Faso to me.
The first one I can't figure out.Good luck.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eressea wrote:
the third lad though claims to be stuck on board of an old Soviet satellite Laughing )

That's the one I referred to earlier in this topic. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/04/16/cosmic_419er/. It's four years old though. If it's popped up today, along with the Mars one, someone is playing games with us.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
Eressea wrote:
the third lad though claims to be stuck on board of an old Soviet satellite Laughing )

That's the one I referred to earlier in this topic. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/04/16/cosmic_419er/. It's four years old though. If it's popped up again today, along with the Mars one, someone is playing games with us.

Dr. Heywood Jablowme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nano nano

Laughing Must be Ork not Mars

Have not seen the "stuck on the space station" one though.....yet

I like how he claims to be an astronaut from the "West African Air Force" Very Happy

What would that be hang-gliders and ultralights?
Or an idiot tied to a big kite.

Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
It's four years old though. If it's popped up today, along with the Mars one, someone is playing games with us.

Either that, or some mugu(s) did a Google search on it, thought: "Hey, THAT's a good idea!" and tweaked it up to recent news (coz why the heck would an old Soviet satellite be provided with internet access? )

Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to see what the experts in here have planned. Somehow, I've imagined the thought of someone responding from Saturn or Alpha Centauri, requiring the lad to embark on a make-believe interstellar safari... Laughing
Dr. Heywood Jablowme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a freight bait to Mars?
Does DHL cover that area?
The cost would be "astronomical" Laughing

Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Not if transfered through ETU (ExtraTerrestrial Union) Laughing
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same one today from Laughing
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IrwinFletcher wrote:
I got the same one today from Laughing

As did I. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Dr. Heywood Jablowme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THAT WAS ONE OF THE TWO.

WHAT A JERK! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic