SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to hear they're enjoying themselves over there .. begging for food can be a rewarding distraction if you want to kill some time. Doing so in the pouring rain really adds to the experience I guess. Next time it would be nice of you to offer your condolences on his mum though .. Great call Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
hansum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been keeping up with this bait for the last few weeks and just had to say what a fantastic story you guys have going here

How Prof manages not to burst out laughing during that last call is beyond me. To all involved, keep up the good work of T.W.A.T Laughing Laughing

Pure genious

These guys are royally screwed Twisted Evil
foxhat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent call, and he didn't sound as starved as I would have hoped. crying

It's just gone noon in Chad...he's in the cafe right now??? clapping
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant call.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"this is not vacation" clapping I believe he is right
The reverend sounds really angry, and not amused Smile I believe that´s the hardest part
Great call to the boys Thumbs up

BTW, putfile should really have a DL option (DownloadHelper does the job tho after a while)

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant call - so nice to hear his voice again, I hope he hasnt got too far to walk to the internet cafe for his (non)meeting with Dover Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That call... nothing short of audio art. I was laughing so hard. There were two points in that call that just completely made me hurt because I laughed so hard.

1. "This is not vacation!" He has to be sick of us saying that.
2. Question: "Are you sleeping inside?" Answer: "NOOOOOOOO!"

BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
seton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bah, wander away for a day and so many things happen Cool

@jojo: yes, it did seem likely that y'all were busy finding out more about ND and CZ (I guess the son was a bonus?), which is why I was wondering if I could help. It is of course so much more fun to sit back and watch the masters at work Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he at least took his digital camera so the church can put some of his pictures up on their web site. How exciting, to be able to travel through all of Africa and camp out under the stars!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Great job Prof!

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha! Nice call! Thumbs up

"If that is the case, I am sorry.." Hahahahahahaha!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Jojo, just tell stinky you are sending him help via Western Union.

Test Question: "Are you sleeping inside?"
Answer: "NOOOOOOOO!"

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's nice to hear that the conditions are still "hash" there. They are "real stredded here."

"It's 3 o'clock in the morning right now. I set an alarm to call you. Do you know how inconvenient that is?"

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think this call more than any other correspondence they have made to date is the most truthful. I totally believe they really are stredded, begging for food and really are sleeping outside.

-DTGR
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to post this every once in a while. Just so we can REALLY understand how miserable it is sleeping outside.

http://www.qwikcast.com/cgi-bin/forecast.cgi?zip=Abeche,TD

They complained about the heat. Now they have rain. But honestly, as someone who lives in a climate where the humidity is high, I somehow doubt that the lower temperatures make up for the muggy mess after the rain.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The leg still lives Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, I am listening to that call again. I cannot stop laughing.

Quote:
When Reverend Dover arrives, he will see the condition I am in. I have turned into a beggar. He will see what condition he has put me in.

In response to being asked about sleeping inside...

Quote:
That is the worst situation. We are sleeping in the open. What will I do? I have nothing to cover ourselves because of the hash conditions and because of no money. We have been looking for any way to go to Ndjamena.

Professor says, in the middle of all of that (after the "because of no money"), "Right." It sounds so smug. Just awful.

Goat

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/ref.php?url=http://www.qwikcast.com/cgi-bin/forecast.cgi?zip=Abeche,TD
(Celsius version : http://www.qwikcast.com/cgi-bin/forecast.cgi/27244725?zip=Abeche%2CTD&unit=c)
"T-storms" and "Heavy T-storms" allover the weekend Laughing well clothes (clothes?) dry quicker outside, don´t they?
Good luck to the happy campers! Sounds like a healthy change from the fat mugu life they used to have Twisted Evil

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a special Signature Emoticon if you get your lad struck by lightning Laughing

Now that would be a first :yikes:

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I signed up for a membership as a result of following this thread. Where else can you get wholesome entertainment that is this good for the cheap price that a membership sells for. I have had and continue to have many hours of enjoyment out of this. It's cheaper than buying movie tickets! Very Happy

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
Here we go y'all, I FINALLY got through to Adamu!! Enjoy the call. Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/Adamu-In-Hell

He doesn't sound THAT bad, does he? Seems a bit frustrated though. I'm hoping he goes to the cafe every day for a while. Seems like he needs the exercise.

Welcome to all of the newcomers as well. One of our favorite aspects of this bait is all of the new members that have signed up because of it. We really hope you all stick around and join in the fun. Thumbs up Thumbs up

My computer doesn't have sound. May I have a quick summery here?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The callw as made from Phystme to Adamu.

They are still in Abeche. Things are NOT going well. They are doing everything they can to get to Ndjamena, but they have no money. They are nothing but beggars now; that's the only way they can eat. According to Phystme, Reverend Dover has been in Abeche looking for them at the internet cafe every single day. They are supposed to wait for him at the cafe today at noon. When asked how they are doing, he indignantly said that Dover can tell him all about it once he sees what he has become. Brother is very sick and they did not have money for medicine. But, because of the language and the situation there, they are unable to get medicine or even beg for it. They don't know how to beg because of the language. They have been sleeping outside in very harsh weather. They are complaining about sleeping outside and claim that is the worst situation. They don't know how to get help, because they do not speak Arabic. They have been looking for anyway to get to Ndjamena. Things are NOT well.

Goat

HappyHoudini
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great phone call !

Towards the end, was that a toilet I heard flushing in the background ?
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt it. It's hardly mains-water-and-drainage country. More likelky it was Leg hurling up his dinner of sand and rainwater.

If ever Hell could be invented on earth, they are there. Interestingly the inferno depicts Hell as a place of ice, battering winds and driving rain, in which the damned are doomed to shiver and gripe for all eternity.

I'd say we're past the halfway mark, at the very least.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds so ungrateful, the son of Abeche.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, well, things will go so much better for them when they reach Ndjamena. I forget, Abeche is further away from home, right?

Hahahah, these guys are faaaaaaaaahked.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic