SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OMG - Lad Scholarship!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
miscellaneoustoaster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad filled out a five page scholarship form (that I drafted with help from another Eater), by hand, scanned it, and sent it in. Complete with thumb print! I totally expected him/her to flake out on me but s/he did it. Smile This is my first ever bait and I can't believe I've got a form filled out.

Er... now what? I have to admit, I am feeling some pangs of guilt... I know, I know, these people are criminals, but they seem so sincere! Maybe I should just to the WU and...

*slaps self* Snap out of it, girl.

Really, though... now that I have the scholarship form, should I start the fake payment stage?
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure he answered all of the questions, all correctly, and strictly according to the guidelines? I have my doubts...

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to post it (pics no more than 600 pixels wide) down in the photos forum, experts will have a look for you to make sure that it correctly completed.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He filled the forms using black ink and it should have been BLUE!

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it obvious? Laughing

Now that he has submitted the 5 page general application form it is time for him to pick a specialty that he would like to submit in order to gain full scholarship funding.

Some options are the Larry Kravtiz Institute for Advanced Reading, the "Feet Across the World" Humane Award, and the Bruce Banner Science Award (for exceptional merit).

Or/also you can tell your lad that now that he's submitted the scholarship application, he must submit a simple personality questionnaire to determine if he is mentally fit enough to handle the funds.

LOTS of options here. Be sure to post! I'd love to read what you got! Forms are just great Very Happy

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
miscellaneoustoaster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Application form is posted.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1168197#1168197

Thanks for all the tips and suggestions so far. Very Happy

Last edited by miscellaneoustoaster on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a link to the Scholarship Listing I use for : http://www.mediafire.com/?9e3tqmv12t4

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
miscellaneoustoaster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best line: She also brought me up in a good manner and also thought me to be God fearing and honest most especially to be truthful. Oh I miss my sweet mother.

Honest, huh? Shocked
miscellaneoustoaster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut: those are brilliant. I can just see how they could lead to some pretty awesome trophies. Travel reimbursement? Evidence of eating weird things? You rock.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before you move on a stage, she/he will need to re-do the form.
Page 2 requires correct format answers to the following:

Circumference of head (if questioned why needed - how else can the proper Mortar Board be ordered?)

Length of Fingers and thumbs. You need measurement in cms or inches not a percentage.

Eyesight must be a accurate measurement otherwise how can you assess her ability to participate in classes?

I would also ask for more information about her heroine Mrs Kone.

Page 4 asks for drawings not a written statement. And was that really acceptable as a poem? A vogon could do better than that!

Give her one last chance to get it right and then you can start with other forms. You will need a forms for the release of money, declarations for Income Tax and other Government bodies.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The form definitely needs to be re-done for the reasons already described. After a satisfactory application is completed, tell her a new scholarship form has just been released and the old one is no longer accepted. Too bad it took her so long to complete the first one and a new application needs to be submitted. Finally, she's approved for the scholarship and receives an official letter. Whew! Including a monthly cash allowance as part of the scholarship often sweetens the deal. Ask if she needs an advance on the allowance to cover any associated expenses. There's forms necessary for that to occur, rules about receipts, etc..

Proof of not being a terrorist or sympathizer is a must. Sending money to a terrorist is a bad thing, right? Needing pictures for the files and/or identification card are possibilities. Of course, the first ones will not be correct. Every time it seems money is about to be sent, there is another form or an issue requiring correction. Finally, when things are perfect, off to WU she goes.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
miscellaneoustoaster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh wow, all those ideas are so awesome. I am so scared that I'll ask too much and scare her away, though. Does that often happen, or are they usually pretty compliant by this point?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic