SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hit Man Threat with a Twist !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this hit man threat but he knows one of my baiting names, address and telephone number
Luckily for me, he doesn’t know my real address, 10 downing street or my real name Gordon Brown

Love the polite thanks at the end

Quote:
I am very sorry for you, It is a pity that this is how your life is going to end if you don't comply. As you can see there is no need for me introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to (KILL YOU ) and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that.

Someone you call a Friend want's you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came us and told me that he wanted you dead and he has provided us with your the below information's and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I have sent my boy's to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is important to you or not since we have find out that you are innocent.

Pxxxx Sxxxx
xxx STATE ST xxxxxxxxx. VA. USA
206xxxxxx7

As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you. So now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $9,000 is all you need to spend, you will first of all pay $5,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recoeded every discusion i hade with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $4,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 8RazzM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

Thanks

Dxxxx Pxxxxx.

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Luckily for me, he doesn’t know my real address, 10 downing street or my real name Gordon Brown

Don't use ITP....

Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

For Forum eyes only Wink

Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and anyone who Googles for that address. Cool

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Note - snarky reply snipped. No need to get personal.

You shouldn't use real people, there are enough made up ones. Smile However most ITP's don't have an armed policeman at their door 24/7

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doodle Bug did send me a PM to lock this topic at my discretion, I didn't feel there was a need to, there are ITP's and then there are ITP's.

Using your next door neighbours name and address is one thing, but using the details of a prime minister is in my view not putting the prime minister in any harm Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Someone you call a Friend want's you Dead

Is that Tony Blair

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic