SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

help with recording

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
birde
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi all

hope all is well

i wonder if somebody could help me i have been getting afew lads ringing and they just love to keep ringing me.
i have got a voip phone connected via usb and i found i thought to be software to record the calls in fact in recorded my own voice and the lads voice was very quiet impossible to hear on the recording so i wonder if anybody knows any voip service that has recording in call options as i can always use my flextel account to divert to that voip phone and then record.

i have been going round in circles for days trying to find recording software for my usb voip phone but have now decided to just transfer the call after so many rings to another voip service that has call record built in or as an option

any advice would be well appreciated so that i can record them and post them up on here.

thanks to everybody who has contributed to my last posts gave me some great ideas and i am still going strong and keeping my lads hooked and costing them a fortune ringing my number as its charged at a higher rate lol but just missing the vitual tool to record these low lifes

thanks again

birde
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use skype and I bought the software "Pretty May" It has a free 15 day trial, but I like it much better than any others I've used. I bought hotrecorder last year but I never got the registration serial # for the product - and no one from the company would help me or even refund my $ So I went out on a limb and tried to buy Pretty May - the company was really quick and got me up and running quickly. It records as I pick up the phone.

As for your particular set up - I dunno

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
birde
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for your message

i was really looking for something that had a number the lad could dial to reach me as if its got a number i can divert my calls to that number from my existing voip provider and record them as my current provider does not have any options to record calls or any 3rd party software to record calls for my service at present.
i ain't no expert with skype but i always though people could only get hold of you through your user name or just name

i was as last resort thinking of buying recording box i can plug in to my computer.

regards

birde
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can get a number for people to call you on with Skype, but it is not free. The info is here.

As for recording calls, I have been using Call Graph for Skype, which can be set up to record all calls automatically, so no fumbling for the right button when someone calls you. It is a Beta version but seems to work really well and it's free.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
birde
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote the immediately preceding post -- JMR

As for recording calls, I have been using Call Graph for Skype, which can be set up to record all calls automatically, so no fumbling for the right button when someone calls you. It is a Beta version but seems to work really well and it's free.[/quote]

thanks eight

i think i may go for that idea of buying a skype number unless anyone else knows of a voip service that will give me a number and have recording options.

regards

birde

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic