SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

EATER U QUIZ - win 1 1/2 premium memberships - STARTING SOON

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh, since the first semestre of Eater University, after 15 tutorials, seems to be nearing its end, it´s about time to announce something new for a change.

Wayne and I were thinking about the next tutorial to come and we came up with the idea of a scambaiting quiz, multiple choice-like, for example:
"What is a Vlad?" - a) a Russian baiter, b) etc etc

I have asked Sheboppe for mod approval and she confirms it would help stimulate interest and maybe a little bit of competitiveness and that I should go ahead and start a thread in here now.

Right now the purpose of this very thread is to ask for a few more scambaiting quiz questions. Who of you knows of a few good multiple choice - like quiz questions?

I am going to try to think of about 25 questions myself, which would all be directing to Eater U. I will do a lot myself additionally and try to make the quiz contestants look it up in stickes, FAQ´s and, of course, the actual tutorials Wink. It should also mean we have more questions on a bigger range of topics. Best might be all multiple choice questions.

It is part of Eater University and scheduled to start in early July. I would like to ask you for questions and suggestions, please.

So please post in here IF you are interested in the first place Very Happy Then please PM me or email Wayne (). No fear!

We need to collect questions first. Then Sheboppe is going to take her pick out off all our suggestions to make it a decent quiz for everybody.
Prices so far will be one premum membership donated by Wayne!
(The rest, as everything here, is still in the planning stage...)

Opinions please. A good or bad idea, having a little Eater U Quiz in early July?

If your answer is yes, the collection may begin.

Hopefully, when we have them ready to be posted in an Eater U Quiz Thread, Sheboppe would like to make sure that all is kosher before the race starts. Very Happy Very Happy I

Afterwards, I´d like to make this Eater U lesson no. 16 then Very Happy. What do you think of it? It would definitely interest new members and advanced persons, both contributing questions and taking part in it. This is the question collection thread, leading to the actual quiz becoming a July ("end of the semestre") project. Maybe it has an educational porpose as well as a pure fun one.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think its a terrific idea and would love to contribute. I'll email wayne with some questions and answers that hopefully might make it into the quiz.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
miscellaneoustoaster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds fun! I'm in, even though I'm new.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thought is that it will also help new baiters assess their knowledge of baiting, identify their strong and weak areas, and make improvements where needed.

A premium membership for the winner is a very good prize since it contributes to help support the costs of running Eater, and greatly enhances the winner's Eater membership.

Let the ball start rolling... Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22

Last edited by sheboppe on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might think up a few.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ive just sent wayne an email. 24 questions in all. I would really appreciate feedback on it Very Happy

Thanks

SB

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked wow. And I thought I was a night worker Very Happy Great job, smartbomb! Thank you!!
EDIT We read trough it - good questions, mate! We will certainly take a major portion!

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get all the answers correct do you receive a MCTN? Wink

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I'd be interested in taking the quiz. I have lots to learn and this could be fun. Besides, I have nothing to lose, right? It is 100% risky free. Wink

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great idea, and i've been wanting to read the tutorials. would someone please tell me where i have to go to find them. thank you

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You can find the tutorials right here. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great idea, and in my case just the incentive I needed to begin my "schooling." Maybe one of these days I'll even get a fake email addy and actually start baiting. Meanwhile I'll attend Eater U and all of the other posts here and pick up the lingo so I can hit the ground running.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy, I'll try and think up some and email them to you.

Has anyone submitted "Why do birds suddenly appear everytime you are near?" yet? If not, that one's mine! Very Happy

A great idea!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea,

The website of the football team I follow used to do something similiar, all the answers were on the site somewhere, the first to get them all right was the winner. Hence, I now have a hat with the autograph of most of the team members of that year Wink

A very big thank you also to Wayne for providing the prize,

Wayne and Frumpy, you 2 truely are the greatest, (if I suck up enough do you think I could get the answers) Laughing

I will see what I can come up with for you, is it restricted to the baiting classes and if so is that restricted to the classes on the New Uni thread or will it be on all of the Uni classes.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
in my case just the incentive I needed to begin my "schooling."

You disclosed my original aim Embarassed

smartbomb was the first to send in 24 questions, they were great. I wrote him a longer PM last night discussing a few aspects but that´s just the way of input we need.

Jayhawk, glad you´re in! That certain question has already been covered but we might need multiple coice answer alternatives so go ahead, please.

EDIT Murry, same to you, too! Didn´t see your post before posting myself. - Every aspect of baiting would be great, not restricted to anything. It´s more a fun thing and, of course, a bit educational. Just another noon break brainchild that luckily found mod approval and generous supporters in this fine group. A righteous exam would not be that appropriate but a fun thing will!

Murry, you deserve all the best Very Happy The complete answers to the quiz will be hidden in a trunkbox just outside Hammerfest in North Norway (just above the (North) Polar Circle) - be sure to write a yahoo-email from the local cybercafé!

Over the weekend I am going to write a few dozen questions myself.

Of course, this is not at all a competitive project to the Midsummer Trophy Quest. It was more conceived as a end-of-semestre thing. Reminds me, a RSOT certificate would be useful Very Happy

After a little while, when everything will be together, Wayne and I are going to send them all to "Barrister" Sheboppe to pick out maybe 2 x 50 (we haven´t decided yet...), so when it´s all getting too difficult, the barrister will be to blame Laughing

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I'll be doing is tagging on a "tiebreaker" at the end of the quiz. It's not going to be a 5000 word essay or anything, but it will make it easier for us to pick a winner if more than one person gets all the answers right (and I hope everyone does Wink )

Now, as for the prize. I'm willing to stump up for either a premium membership or a 419eater tee shirt, depending on what the winner wants.

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea, Wayne! Thanks for providing the prize.

If the winner does choose to receive an Eater t-shirt, he or she will need to check with me to see if the requested size is available.

Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
Reminds me, a RSOT certificate would be useful Very Happy

Oh I think I can help with that. When you decide, someoen PM me and I can make one up.

New Super Church/Charity Form added in Album #2. 39 PAGES OF PURE TORTURE
Album 2. - PDF's and DOC's: My Great PDF Forms can be found here!

Email me at [email protected]
Please put EATER REQUEST in the Subject to dodge the STUPID Junk Filter.

Deuzer's Make-it-yourself WU Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself MG Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself Bank Transfer Form
pony
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ FBB - PM sent

Im pleased to have been able to contribute in some way to the alerady sterling work of the eater university project team Very Happy

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Marvinator
That´s a splendid suggestion Thumbs up thanks!
Don´t know what Wayne thinks about it but I would prefer it as colorful as possible, with some old-fashioned fonts, a Thumbs up - symbol , maybe a dollar banknotes background, neon headlines, barcode and APPROVED OK in red, with postage stamps and toe prints, signed by Chuckie & Usman? Basically a colorful collection of Eater running gags, how about it?
Laughing just ideas

@ smartbomb
EDIT Didn´t see your post in time. You´re too kind. Contributors like you make it all worthwhile. PM sent.

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice idea, i like it.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still takers accepted. Currently writing a few dozens myself. if we get enough together we could even make it more than one. It won´t start before in one or two weeks.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. I'll run up a few suitable questions to add to the pot.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Very Happy We need ideas from several people ´cause everybody of us is somewhat specialized

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The second place prize will be a "half off" Eater Premium membership. I will donate half the cost of a premium membership, on behalf of the 2nd place winner, in order to make this possible Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic