SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Update: Holocaust Lad Someone SHUT DOWN his email!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting the guy for a few months now. I got him from Hellryder.

He's in Ghana, and I'm sure he's not Jewish. So if anyone here speaks Hebrew, you'll appreciate my message below.

n00bs keep reading......Oldies just skip to the quoted text below.....

For the n00bs to the site, here's just an example of a way to play the scammer's own games with them while setting them up. As Tomo would probably say, "Getting a lad to safari is like making love to a beautiful woman, you must take your time and make her think you're going to be better in bed than you really will be" Laughing

So the guy and I did the regular stuff for like two months. I got his bank acct details - sent them to Alan and then was running out of ways to screw up the transaction - so I decided that I should tell him that since nothing is working, I'm going to hand deliver the money to him. This is when I found out he'd be traveling to Ghana soon and wouldn't be in NYC - - so guess what - I decided to go to Ghana.

Well, THIS is when I let him realize how wealthy I am (not before) So he knew me for a while before I let him know how wealthy I am. I showed him proof that I do humanitarian work. I build community centers for aging women - they are and they make sure that aging women have autonomy in their communities. They feel like they are needed.

Also, we pair up with the T.W.4.T church to do humanitarian things. So, I was supposed to go to Ghana, but the next week there was the problem in Myanmar and the earthquake in China. Instead of going to Ghana, I have rushed to deliver aid to those who are not well.

I've sent him pictures of things I've seen in Myanmar - and then in China. But while in Myanmar I fell in love with a child - so I had to go back to Myanmar because she was getting ill. I couldn't go to Ghana. Now I have been able to adopt the child and will be bringing her back to the US soon. However, we will stop in Ghana first. I am going to tell the lad that little cannot travel to Ghana due to not having the proper immunizations and since she almost died, she can't have new immunizations for like a year or so.... So we cannot travel to Ghana. The closest I can get to Ghana is Chad....

And you can imagine where it will go then. I'm bringing lots of money and lots of gifts - and the lad is expecting me to be the biggest maga he's ever had.....

So on to the quotes. I haven't written to him for a week. He's been worried about me and emailing constantly - but I need him to NEED me....
So today he writes to see if I am still alive....

And here's my response......

Quote:
Dear ,

The past week has been really horrible. Ph0ruh was getting better, and then she got sick again and began to vomit. She had a seizure, and her blood pressure went up. The doctors had to give her more medications, and she had a bad reaction to it. She went into a coma Saturday night, and many people from many different religious groups came to pray around her bed. They told me to prepare, because they did not think she was going to live for the rest of the night.

Sunday morning Ph0ruh was still struggling to live, and everyone was still praying. I cried and cried and cried.

Sunday night the doctors told me that I needed to think about pulling the plug on the life support machines that were keeping her alive, because they thought she was brain dead.

It was the hardest decision I ever had to make. I didn't want to stop the machines and let her die, but I didn't want her to suffer anymore. The doctors assured me that she wasn't feeling any pain, so I asked them to give me one more day with her before we let her die.

I spent Monday by her bedside, reading stories to her and telling her how much I loved her. Then Monday night, I told the doctors that I would agree to pull the plug on her machines and let her die on Tuesday morning, but I wanted to spend Monday night holding her.

So, I took her out of the bed and held her in my arms and rocked her all night Monday.

At 5:30 in the morning on Tuesday, Ph0ruh moved her hand. I was holding it and telling her how much I love her. She squeezed my hand. I screamed for someone to get the doctor. They told me that I was just sensing things that were not happening, but I knew that my baby squeezed my hand and that she was telling me that she was fighting. However, she wouldn't do it again for the doctors and nurses.

At 8:00 a.m., we had agreed to turn off the life support machines, but I told them that I couldn't do it after she squeezed my hand. Everyone told me that it is normal for a mother to have second thoughts and that it's normal for me to have desires for my baby to be alive, but she's not - the machines are keeping her alive and I need to accept that there's nothing more that can be done.

They gave me a few minutes with Ph0ruh, and Rabbi Moshe came to pray with me. I told him to hold her hand and to talk to her and help me tell them that she is still alive. We held her hand, and as the Rabbi began to pray the B'nai Kvetch, Ph0ruh's hand began to move. I told him to continue to pray. As he said, "Ha Motzi" her mouth seemed like it was trying to smile even though she had a tube in it going down to her lungs. And then when he said "Shema Yisroel adonoi elohenu adonoi echod" her eyes opened! I began to scream. And the Rabbi started singing "Galgalay ha michoneet meestovevem" to thank G-d for this miracle. The doctors were so surprised. We all prayed "Gdee katan haya li Miri, Haya le Miri haya le Miri, Gdee katan haya le Miri, Gdee lavan v'tzach...."

Editing to add a translation here.... B'nai means "children of" and to kvetch is to "complain" The Ha Motzi is a song/prayer to give thanks for bread. The Shema is actually a prayer that says that the Lord is our G-d and the Lord is one. The Galgalay ha michoneet is the song "The wheels on the car go round and round...." and the "Gdee katan haya li Miri" is - Mary had a little lamb song....LOL

Ph0ruh began to cry.

For the past few days, Ph0ruh has slowly began to get better. I am so afraid that she may go back into a coma and die, so I am sitting by her bedside. She cannot leave the room she's in. I don't know when it will be safe to travel with her. We have to be very careful about her health. As soon as the doctors say she can travel, we will go to Ghana.

Tell Solomon that I have NO CHOICE but to fly on a private plane. Tell him that I've adopted a baby from Myanmar named Ph0ruh Nih1n and that she has been so sick due to the viruses that are plaguing Myanmar right now. She almost died, and I will choose my baby's life over this money and transaction. Her life comes first, and if he has children he will understand. As I've told you for the past month, I cannot say for sure when I will be able to fly to Africa. Right now everything depends on the health of my baby. Life is more important than a little bit of money. I will come on a private plane, and Solomon can rest assured that it won't cause problems. We always fly in during the middle of the night, so we land when people are sleeping. This causes less commotion, and we get special clearance to land. It's no big deal. I've flown all over the world in different private planes. Only when you land during the day in a third world country does it lead to lots of excited people wondering who you are and how you can afford such a luxury.

Tell Solomon we will land at night. Very few people will know we are arriving. He will also need to rent a van. I have a lot of bags of clothes with me, and then the gifts that I have brought for you, Solomon, and everyone else take up a few boxes. I also need to ensure that Solomon has a bodyguard for me. I cannot risk us all being robbed because of the amount of cash I am carrying. This is extremely important. I am not going to be able to fly to Ghana with the military or my own bodyguards. They have other business to take care of. Solomon must PROMISE me that I am going to be safe when I arrive in Ghana.

Please continue your prayers for little Ph0ruh.
Love,

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
f_twain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, Eliza, and thanks for the useful tips for the n00bs.

I did'nt accuse you of fucking your pet,so I ask for apology for misunderstanding me. - K0ffi Agara
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, what DOES the Hebrew part really mean?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The closest I can get to Ghana is Chad....

Maybe you can embed yourself in the rebel army. In the extreme east, of course.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome work, as usual bow_down

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to hear that another mugu will soon be taking a vacation.

excellent baiting.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Wurzgnubbel Read the red part where I edited. That says what the Hebrew really means

@ Tommo - - sorry for the typo of your name above Laughing A side note to others.... When making love to a beautiful woman, typos aren't an excuse for getting her name right. If her name is Sara, you better not yell "Oh Dara!" LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's funny... Very Happy

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't promise he'll travel - but I thought I'd put myself out there for n00bs so they can watch and either learn from my future success or learn from my future failure

Quote:
Dear ,

I hope that you are doing well. Today I found out some information about traveling to Africa. As you know little Ph0ruh has been deathly ill and almost died last week. The doctors say she must remain in isolation for at least another week. I feel so horrible. She has to stay in one room and can't leave it. Anyone who goes into her room has to wear a special medical gown. You also have to wash your hands and everything for 60 seconds with soap and water before you can go in there. I also have to wear a mask over my face and a cap over my hair. They do not want her exposed to any type of germs.

I have been gathering all of the documents to take Ph0ruh out of Myanmar and to the United States, and through doing this, I've had to talk to a lot of doctors and then officials back in the United States. I have been given some bad news. As you know, Ph0ruh lived here with her family who were all killed in the disaster. The family was very poor, and Ph0ruh was never immunized for many diseases. I am having to email and fax the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in the United States to find out about what kind of shots she needs. They are telling me that since she has been deathly ill, I must wait 6 months before she can have some of the immunizations against diseases. Therefore, she is not getting government clearance to travel to some parts of the world. In fact, the only way we have been cleared to even travel is if the following criteria are met:

a) She must stay in isolation one more week
b) She must be watched carefully for 7 days after being released from her hospital room

If she does well after those, then we have to meet the following criteria:
a) She must have a nurse travel with her or a doctor
b) We must travel on a private plane so that she is not in contact with lots of other people in a small environment for a long period of time. The doctors fear that there could be germs that others are carrying which could interact with the virus she has in her body and kill her.
c) we are NOT allowed to travel to certain countries due to her not having vaccinations.

With all of that said, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the United States has issued us a warning that there is a virus in West Africa called monkey pox. I was given this web page for information about it http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/monkeypox/factsheet2.htm If Ph0ruh contracts this, she will die within a few days. I was told that she cannot travel to West Africa. THE CLOSEST THAT I CAN TAKE PH0RUH TO WEST AFRICA IS TO CHAD. The T.W.A.T. church has several churches built in Chad, and they have military connections where we would have a nice place to stay - and good food to eat. They say that you are invited to bring Solomon to Chad and that the church will reimburse your travel fees if you bring ORIGINAL receipts. They can also provide you a return flight on the plane that Ph0ruh and I will be on. I sent you a photo of that plane a few weeks ago. Ph0ruh and I will be transferring to the church's private jet, which is larger, to return to the United States. As of right now, my plan is to arrive in Chad on Saturday, July 5. Please see if you can travel to meet me. You are already traveling from the United States to Ghana. Chad is not much further, so it should be no big deal for someone as well traveled as you. I need to know if you can meet me as soon as possible. This way I can get all the paperwork signed so that the church will pay all of your expenses for the trip. I am going to need to know how many people are traveling with you and what you think the estimate of your trip will be. Then the church will pay you in cash once you arrive and produce the ORIGINAL receipts that show how much it cost to get there. They also want to discuss with you the options about building a church in Ghana. So, there is a lot of business that we need to take care on this trip. We need to a) get my transaction for the Holocaust Funds complete b) we need to discuss options for building a for the old ladies in two different places in Ghana, and c) you can discuss building a T.W.A.T. church with the church officials.

I will have the gifts with me - the laptops, the cell phones, the briefcases, the rolex watches. Plus I am also going to give Solomon the jewelry that I told you I bought for his wife and the wives of others who may work for him. I also want to give you the XBox, Wii, Nintendo3, PSP, and Nintendo DS systems and games that I bought to donate to orphanages in Ghana. I will hope that Solomon won't mind hand delivering them himself. If not, he can hire someone to do it, and I will pay the person for their time.

I am also going to have the $29,000 to get this transaction complete and $100,000 for the . I am going to need to ask Solomon to hire someone to do a few things that we will need done in order to complete our meeting. I need him to hire a) and accountant and b) a master builder. I need the master builder to find out how much plywood boards, 2X4 boards, 4X6 boards, nails, roofing materials, windows, doors, cement, etc to build the sewing club will cost. The master builder will oversee everything. Then we are going to need a few carpenters, a professional roofer, a plumber, a contractor for the cement, etc. I need to know how much money that the men are going to be willing to work for. What is the going pay rate in Africa for these things? I need to have every penny that we spend accounted for and can hand over $100,000 to get this started, and I am in the process of opening a bank account in Ghana right now. I will give the information to the account to the master builder as soon as it is open. Future deposits will go in that account, and any money that is taken out will have to be approved by the accountant and the master builder. Both men will have to sign for any money taken out. The master builder should know how much materials to buy and what the cost is going to be. I also need him to come up with 3 building designs. Please bring these #s and designs to our meeting so that I can have the receipts to show where the money went. The computers for the sewing clubs and all the sewing materials will be sent from the United States to Ghana right before the clubs open for meetings. I would like to meet the master builder in Chad, too. Tell him that we also want to know the price of building tools in Ghana. For his compensation, he will get paid the going rate for a master builder plus we will purchase brand new tools for the building of the center, which he can keep after the completion of the buildings. He is to also receive one of the laptop computers and a cell phone. This will help him take care of business more professionally and efficiently.

Please tell the men that I am sorry for my delay and that I apologize for not being able to go directly to Ghana, but my little girl is very sick. Her life and health means so much to me. HER LIFE MEANS MORE TO ME THAN ANY MONEY I MAY BE RECEIVING OR ANY TRANSACTION. I will give up anything and everything for my baby. I cannot risk her getting monkeypox or another West African virus that she's not had immunizations for. The government will not allow a clearance for her to enter most of the West African countries.

If they cannot meet me, then it will be 6 months before I will be able to travel to Africa again. So, it is very important that we try to meet on July 5 to take care of this business. I will arrange a huge reception and a feast in honor of the good deeds that we are going to be doing for the people of Ghana.

Love,
Sara

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really hope that maybe we can set up a TWAT camp in Chad. IMO, that would be best for all of those wandering lads.

Good stuff Eliza. Let us know if we can be of service.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice set up. My guess is that the lad will travel. Everything seems too believable for him not to.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So here's the latest update.

He is thinking about traveling. (Ok n00bs....notice I said he is THINKING about traveling. Often mugus say they will travel. Then you get excited and say they will travel - but they don't. What will happen is that he's going to find excuses - - he's going to want money up front - - SOMETHING is going to happen. So, I have NOT guaranteed that I am going to get a safari YET. Mugus often lie. LOL )

Quote:
(Editing to add - n00bs, please do not contact the real Burt Neuborn. I am in contact with him already. He knows the scammer is pretending to be him.)

Firstly I’m very sorry for the situation of your adopted baby Ph0ruh and pray that God almighty will grant you, your heart desire of the baby living alive because you are working for of in the area of less privileged ones, God will allow her to live alive so that you can be happy to continue your good work.

I was about trying to space out time to response to your first letter when I received the unusual statement concerning Africa.

I have wanted not to response to that letter but I later think otherwise that responding to you may and will thought you many things you don’t know about my personality, integrity and value I have added to financial institution and to the lives of people in general who has being opportune to come my way and also what you should know about places and people and their environments. In respect of Africans, there are many things I will tell you about them you will love to live there for the rest of your life and remember that some body like my co leaned colleague the former UN secretary General Dr Koffi Annah Is from Ghana and many African that imparted in lives of we white. (Edit - he spelled the guy's name wrong. It is Kofi Annan. So I decide to pretend to know this guy - - see below in my response.)

Some times ago a student was sent packing from my school because he called an African student a monkey, please meet the historians to tell you more.

I’m very disappointed that you always address and conditioned me without knowing that I’m not a kid any more, you and I were not Africans but I believed I have been privileged enough to travel to South Africa, Liberia, Ghana, Egypt Etc. years back and I come understand many things about African who is suffering from political slavery of their leader and nothing more than that but I hate how we the western world always address these people as if they are not created by God that created us we white, you always forgotten that civilization started from this region before us, I’m very disturb on the information given to you by some Disease Control and Prevention in the United States whom I believe didn’t know what they are saying and I’m very to say that they never read well in their researching institution because you can imaging what happened in a country about many centuries ago to still be so in this 21st centuries, they never space to you that there north Africa where chad is and there are the most poorest countries in Africa of which many African refused to go there because they are of Arab origin and Muslims and have no much resources like other west African countries where Ghana fix in , there still south Africa and east Africa please consult you a map and confirm my saying, In the some or if not many African countries we while leave other countries and visit them as tourist places , I’m telling that there is nothing like monkey pox. But that is in last countries, the only problem many NGO gives aids to Africa in a area of malaria confirm this because I read well and I know what I’m saying after all I’m an African but I’m seeing some of things our people say to these people as a political black mailing because we are ahead of them in development not minding that the civilization first started from them (EGYPT) the criticism is very bad and uncalled for.

It is very unfortunate that this transaction has reached this stage and had it being that you are man you know the need for you keep every legacy to your children and grand children (money) included. Life is very important but I don’t know why it should 6 months before you can travel to conclude this while you have so many conditions as stated by you concern baby Ph0ruh health.( a) She must stay in isolation one more week) 2) b) She must be watched carefully for 7 days after being released from her hospital room

3) If she does well after those, then we have to meet the following criteria:
a) She must have a nurse travel with her or a doctor

4) b) We must travel on a private plane so that she is not in contact with lots of other people in a small environment for a long period of time. The doctors fear that there could be germs that others are carrying which could interact with the virus she has in her body and kill her.

I have stated to you the above condition and I would want you to look into it deeply and I here by assured you with my life that there is nothing like monkey pok any more in Africa especially the west Africa that you are going is better more than some part of Europe and Asia, they are third world because of political problem and war caused leaders of bad vision because those their leaders looted their money and brought it Europe, Asia USA, believe me that’s is their problems.,

In the context of the payment officials coming with Attorney S0lomon to chad may not work but I will inform him what you suggest, but I wonder if they will carry the $11m along with themselves.

If I may suggest I would say that this will only take you one day or two to conclude while not if you arrived chad you can meet with them for the conclusion , but I promised that I will tell Solomon if he agreed thanks but if not I will suggest you try other way round.

Furtherance to your request in what you and your church want to established in Ghana I told you that S0lomon has agreed to take it up to himself and offering all the legal assistance but said that it will be when you arrived Ghana and after the conclusion of the transaction that every involved peoples will sit down and discuses a way forward that is never a problem he is an international lawyer of repute but he may not cherish the kind of delay and condition from you which I always detail him always because I know him although is a son to me and love my profile .

Lastly I would want you to cross check my profiles once again and know when I was confirmed as an emeritus in law.

I will be waiting to hear from you before then S0lomon might have confirmed to me his stand but I wish lets things work out for better for you and I.

Please extend my lovely greetings to Ph0ruh she will not die but live to make you a mother. That’s my pray for you and surely God will grant it.for the sake of your work to humanity.

Yours truly,

So, I think the guy doesn't know what monkey pox is and didn't check out my link. LMAO - - He thought I was calling black people monkeys. Rolling Eyes

Now here's my response. I will edit in red. Some of the edits will have some explanations to let n00bs know why I wrote what I did. Others will be side notes for all people...

Quote:
Dear
I didn't realize you know former UN secretary General Dr K0fi Annan!!!! This is awesome news! My cousin, Yac0v Goldstein, works in the UN building in Manhattan and worked with Dr. 4nnan until he left office last year. I had forgotten about Dr. 4nnan being from Ghana!!! I met him 3 years ago when he gave a speech on the killing of Jews during World War II. My cousin introduced us, and we discussed the fact that we were both twins. (Edit, wikipedia is a great tool for finding out personal info about famous people.) I had a twin brother, and he had a twin sister. Both of our twins are dead. Mine had just died three months before, and we were discussing how we feel such a terrible loss. We grew up with our twins and played with them and then all of a sudden they died. It doesn't seem fair that life allows this to happen. Dr. 4nnan was very good to me and comforted me while I cried in front of him. I was very embarrassed to begin to cry like I did, but he said to not worry because he understood how much pain I felt. Why do we get to continue to live when our twins are dead? Yosef and I were best friends. He had just received a letter showing that he was accepted to law school at Harvard and went to celebrate with friends. They were out in the country and had too much to drink. It was Shabbos, (Edit for those who don't know, Shabbos is the time of rest from Friday at sun down to Saturday night - Jewish people do this every week.) and he died in a horrible cow tipping accident. (Edit - I doubt the guy will google to find out what cow tipping is.) I sit here in tears thinking about hearing the news. It was as if someone ripped out my heart, poured salt on it, and ran over it with a bus. Yosef was not married, and I was the beneficiary of his life insurance policy. Since Yosef had wanted to become a lawyer who helped elderly people who were mistreated, I decided to donate some of the money to building some of the Busy B3ez Sewing Clubs in his honor. (Edit - once again - I'm throwing out there the fact that I AM RICH.)

I'm sorry to spend so much time discussing my brother right now, but after nearly losing Ph0ruh last week, I am very emotional. I am a woman, afterall. That's how our hormones react when we think about sad things. It is hard for us to not cry. (Edit, I put this here because I want to stress to him that I am a woman - because then he's going to not think a woman could ever fool him. After all, they think women are stupid.)

Regarding the building of the Community Centers in Ghana, please tell S0lomon that if he's extremely busy and cannot work at this time with my organization to build the community centers for aging women in Ghana, I understand. My cousin knows Dr. Annan very well, and I will ask him to help with the building of the centers. (Edit - I put this here, because I want them to think that it's no big deal to me if they meet me or not - I will simply give that money to someone else. It keeps me in control. If they think I can give the money to someone else, then they want to make sure that the money goes in THEIR pockets and not to someone else. It's using one of their tricks against them. They try to tell you that your money will go somewhere else if you don't act fast. So this is a reversal of one of their own tricks.)

As for my money from the Holocaust funds, if you cannot bring the money with you to Chad, then I will have you to simply deposit the funds into the account that I am presently going to open for the building of the Busy B3ez Sewing Clubs. The bank is Prudential Bank and it's the branch at the Makola Market on Kojo Thompson Road. Here is a map to help you find the right bank [url] http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/images/centralaccra_map.jpg [/url] (Edit again. Many mugus have been arrested at this bank. I did a search here on eater to get the exact address today, and firehouse5 had written the link to the map I used - so thanks to previous members for this resource!) The account isn't opened yet, though. So, all you need to do is meet with me in Chad, we can sign all the paperwork. I'll give you the $29,000 and the gifts I've brought for you and S0lomon. We'll have a huge feast and celebrate the transaction. Then the pilot for the T.W.4.T. plane that I've been traveling on will take you back to Ghana, and I will take the T.W.4.T. jet back to the United States - - unless your trip to Ghana is over. Then S0lomon can take the plane back to Ghana and you can take the jet back to the United States with me.

Please let S0lomon know that if he doesn't have time to help build the Busy B3ez Sewing Club's two community centers in Ghana, I need to know as soon as he can let me know. I will then take the $100,000 that I am carrying with me to the nearest bank. It will be safer in a bank account than for me to be carrying it around everywhere I go. I don't want to take it with me to Chad unless I'm going to be handing it over to S0lomon. (Edit - see - make their mouths water.....they WANT me to be carrying that extra cash. And if they think I have that extra cash on me, it is just a bigger carrot on the end of the stick - to make them go on safari......and below I have to throw in a slap...)

Also, I told the doctors that you said that monkey pox is no longer a virus. They told me to tell you that this is why you are a lawyer and not a doctor. Don't give medical advice without the proper degree. They said you are also from the United States. What do you know about African viruses? I was told to not listen to you regarding this. The virus is still in existence, and this is only one example of a virus that Ph0ruh does not need to be in contact with. There are others, too. The doctors said that I may absolutely NOT take Ph0ruh into West Africa. The only place that I am given permission to go is to Chad. We will be landing at a military base that houses one of the T.W.4.T. churches. The base is kept clean, and the area where we will be is decontaminated. Ph0ruh will be safe there, and we will switch from the plane I've been traveling on to the T.W.4.T. jet. Chad may be a third world country, and yes, there are many Muslims there, but the place where we will be traveling is filled with GOOD people. The Muslims send their children to the private T.W.4.T.s to learn. They have private schools, and the area is very safe. (Edit - I have to make their mouths water again - and I have to sound like this place REALLY is safe for them....and would a mother EVER put her baby in danger? No. This is why I won't go to Ghana afterall - so I have to show that Chad is better than Ghana...) If it was NOT safe, I would NEVER take Ph0ruh there. The church would NEVER put my baby in danger. We will be staying in modern buildings. We will be eating expensive food. We will have nice air conditioning and a swimming pool. Also, there's a special fundraising event that will be held on July 20th. I've agreed that while I am there, I will volunteer to help make some of the posters for the event. The event will be called "Kiss T.W.4.T. Mohammad's Air" (Edit - kiss and air are BAD WORDS in Arabic - they stand for genital parts of the body!) The event is being hosted by the T.W.A.T. priest Mohammad and the purpose of the event is to teach people to keep the air clean. We are polluting the environment too much, and the event is to bring awareness to this pollution and teach people that we should be kissing the air and thanking G-d for giving us clean air. We should not be destroying it. So, I am very excited about this event. More people should be out there educating others about saving our environment. (Edit - I would like to see the guys maybe wear T-shirts to Chad to show that they support educating others about the environment....I will come up with a logo for keeping the air clean - and I will put the Quote above on the logo - and ask them to make T-shirts with this on it - so they will wear it - and this is how I will find them at the airport.)

I need to go to bed now. It's so late, and I am extremely sleepy. Please let me know whether or not you can meet in Chad. I also want to speak with you on the phone, and one of the priests wants to speak with you, too. Can you and I schedule a time where we will both be near the phone? It's important that we talk. I cannot bring my cell phone with me into the hospital where Ph0ruh is staying. The waves from the cell phone interact with the machines in the hospital. So taking a phone in there is against the rules.

Love,
Sara

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is on a rant today!!!!

(See how off script I've got him.....LOL)

I fired off an email to him this morning saying that I haven't heard from him and that I need his phone number because we need to talk on the phone before we meet in person. LOL

Quote:
Attn: Sara

Since the day I received your second to last letter concerning an untrue information you got from home disease prevention I have not been myself because you are trying to destroyed every bit of my efforts putting in this transaction, that letter still send down bad feeling to my system and I cant imaging you saying 6 months, which means I and this transaction means nothing to you I don’t still believe that you have a respect and regards for me, if not for this transaction but at least for my age and my integrity, I have my reasons cone up with orders/instructions at will without you considering the position of other involved person, furthermore, you don’t take this transaction very serious at all which is very bad, what do you think I will be fooling myself in a transaction of this kind in my age? that’s why I asked you once again to find time to re-read my profiles from there you will understand am not a kid, but a grand father and a man who keeps to my words any time any day.

In your letter you says your doctor stated that I’m not a doctor that’s true but I confirmed to you my experience in that Region as of the time I went there years back and I don’t believe or think that in the 21st centuries there will still be a monkey pox over there, my concern is for the little lovely girl ph0ruh to be ok health wise and let conclude this transaction any moment from now.

In context of meeting you in Chad, be remind that according to the Swiss/Jews traditional law on holocaust resolution to be implemented after execution by the holocaust processing centre procedures laws there are payout centre and specific banks appointed to disburse holocaust claims. If any arrangement of your payment is made to be through Chad, not being one of the payout locations, the Swiss executives will make necessary efforts to trace your GEOLOGICAL OWNERSHIP to this victims and this will implicate your claims by extension of time of payment and any discrepancies will result to jail terms under the resolution laws as victimize by bonded article in Swiss monitoring authority laws.

Furthermore, there are payouts locations assign every year by the US district judge Edward Kormans and this year payout location is in Ghana, last year was chosen to Dexia bank of Brussels Belgium, further years was CXE bank Barbados, first Cayman ban in Caribbean Island, Ecowas bank of Togo etc. and the more others. Make all arrangement to your recent payout centre in Ghana as Attorney Solomon and other paying officials of that region has made all the necessary arrangement for your coming regarding your sensitivity and security of transaction/coming. Every arrangement is in place for your arrival.

You must understand that neither me non Solomon or other officials in that region are under the same firm with you but have our different firms and have our due process on how I or them handle matters officially. I do think that it would have been nice for you to consider our different administrative due process before fixing such meeting in Chad which in other hands doesn’t respect our integrity and personality in our professional field that has touch many lives across the globe which we are still on it. Dear Sara, it is very unfortunate you never pay attention or regards to this transaction base on some of you comment, if I may ask you, how did you think that Solomon and other paying officials will be in Chad within your short notice without enquiry of Chad is appointed a payout centre suitable for you payment? (Which is not), and how did you think they will leave their duties and attend such unofficial appointment?

Regards Solomon assistant in your church propagation. Attorney Solomon has assured me with every responsibility that he will handle the legal aspect of the project but stated that every discussion regards to that will be on your arrival to Ghana as he will want you to see other matter relating to such yourself.

Dearest Sara, I detail you these with every sense of respect as I hereby want you to state to me clearly if you will travel to Ghana from Chad as it will take you only a day or tow said Solomon who has putting every arrangements in place waiting for your arrival or inform when you will be leaving Chad to USA and arrange for your return to Ghana as soon as possible.

Be highly aware that I want to make sure that you receive your claims without liens or encumbrances, I want you to assure me with your tentative flight schedules to Ghana as an assurance me this as a truthful and respected person, I have made all arrangement for your payment to be released to you immediately you arrived Ghana without undue delay or waste of time. I will be arranging for an urgent meeting with the Swiss executive tomorrow which I will be represented by Micheal Okoro of NYU Law School and Peter Gloor as your process lawyer in regards prompt payment which awaits you in Ghana.

I WILL APPRECIATE YOU MORE IF YOU SHOULD CONSIDER OF CONCLUDING THIS TRANSACTION BY THE ENDING OF THIS MONTH OR BEFORE THEN AS THAT WILL BE NICE AND BETTER. I will love that and be patient with you.

lastly I pray and continue praying to Almighty God to grant your heart desire by keeping little Phoruh alive because I know you deserve her and believe God will never forsake or abandon you in time of needs. Because you have helped many that is in need,

Remain bless while I hear from you positively,

So I decide to make him think he's LOSING me......I've had him on the hook for several months - I feel confident that he'll email back. We know he's in Ghana. So we have to get him to Chad. So I offer to wait for him to get back to NYC if he can't go to Chad (We are going to see many more excuses for why he can't get to Chad. This is just #1) There will be many more.

So it's time for Sara to sit by her email with a fly swat - - and smack him each time....

Remember - they don't like for women to treat them this way.
Also remember that the more I piss him off the more he's going to want to screw me over. So let me piss him off so he can think of how he's going to screw me over in Chad - - so he'll be so angry he's going to come to get me - and he'll be left alone

Quote:
Dear Prof Burth,
YOUR EMAIL MAKES ME VERY ANGRY.

DID YOU NOT READ THE EMAIL I SENT YOU? THE DOCTORS DID NOT LIE ABOUT MY DAUGHTER'S VACCINATIONS.

YOU HAVE BEEN PAYING PEOPLE MONEY SINCE 2006. IF THIS WAS SO URGENT, YOU WOULD HAVE CONTACTED ME IN 2006 AND NOT NOW. RIGHT NOW YOU MUST WAIT ON GOD TO MAKE MY DAUGHTER BETTER. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I SHOULD RESPECT YOU MORE WHEN MY BABY ALMOST DIED. FUCK YOU!

HERE IS THE DEAL. I CANNOT GO TO GHANA. I CAN GO TO CHAD. WE CAN MEET AND GET EVERYTHING COMPLETE AND YOU CAN DEPOSIT THE FUNDS IN MY ACCOUNT THAT I AM HAVING CREATED IN GHANA. READ MY PREVIOUS EMAIL. YOU AREN'T DEAF AND DUMB AND YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BRING THE MONEY TO CHAD.

IF YOU CANNOT MEET IN CHAD, THEN IT WILL BE 6 MONTHS BEFORE I CAN TAKE PHORUH OUT OF THE UNITED STATES. I CAN WAIT UNTIL YOU GET BACK TO NEW YORK CITY AND I WILL FLY THERE AND CONCLUDE THE TRANSACTION.

IT'S YOUR CHOICE. YOU SEEM TO BE THE PERSON NOT WANTING TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS TRANSACTION. WHY DO I NOT HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER? WHY CAN WEALTHY PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF NOT MAKE IT TO CHAD? CHAD IS SO CLOSE TO GHANA? WEALTHY PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME? ARE YOU TRYING TO ROB ME OF MY MONEY? IS THAT IT? DO YOU WANT TO GIVE IT TO SOLOMON AND NOT ME? IF THAT'S THE CASE, KEEP MY MONEY. MY BABY GIRL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR MONEY.

YOU DECIDE. ARE YOU COMING TO CHAD OR ARE YOU GOING TO SIT THERE WITH YOUR THUMB UP YOUR ASS?

GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

SARA
Laughing

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I have his attention now Laughing My email to him has put him exactly where I thought it would.

I've showed that I'm not trusting him.... He sent the following 3 times (3 different subject lines)

Quote:
Dear Sara,

Firstly I must apologize if I in any hurt you through my letter, may be you do misunderstood me very well, but for your information I never said your doctor lied with the condition of your baby ill health but I thought what I’m trying to clarify you is all about the monkey pox in African Region which I told it may true but that may be long time ago because I don’t believe that, that third world country will still be living with such diseases in this 21st centuries that all what I said

It is very much true that we have been paying claimants since 2006 but the reason of this been urgent is because I want us to conclude this once and for all and we would have done this if not because of the ill health of your lovely daughter but I believe my letter to you is not so bad that you will address me fuck me in any case I do think that each and every one of us deserved respect from each other and I have never insulted you since I come in contact with you through this transaction.

I never in any way or form say you should conclude this transaction in the detriment of your daughters ill health because I’m a father but I’m over there with you to know when she is better and it is your duty to confirm to me every bit of the situation regarding her health and when you can make the trip that all I wonder why such should attract disrespect to my person.

The nature of the deal is noted but you need to be in Ghana to sign all the related documents covering that sum as the legal claimant after which you can open a non residential bank account and the sum will be lodged into the account and you get back to your base and start withdrawing.

You must understand I ‘m a very busy person and the issue of the transaction is distracting my attention in other professional issue I’m dealing with that’s is the reason why I said lets conclude it quick so that each and every of us can face other matter for that I don’t know when I will in state as you know much of the financial responsibilities of the Holocaust issue lays heavily on my shoulder.

I have detailed you so many times reason behind calling me and promised you that I will be calling you if need be and be informed because of this situation I will try all I could to give you a call on Sunday so keep your phone open all day.

It is never and will never be my wish to rob you off your money and give to Solomon for what should I do that? What will be my gain? That statement is very wrong and uncalled for do regard me so cheap to play such dirty game? Why should regard me so low

The sum is legal yours not Solomon, Solomon was able to fix in to this as consulting Attorney and to confirm you all things that’s why you need to be in Ghana so that you can see that I have no right or aim to give your money to any else in this world than you the legal beneficiary and you know this.

It is very unfortunate and bad that you never cherish all my prayers to your daughter phoruh I will be praying for God almighty to give her Good health and make a mother God knows i never wish you evil or your girl all my pray any minute of the day is for God to heal her.

Remain bless while I hear from you positively,

So, here is where the ball is in my court. I've let him know that my focus is on my girl. He thinks he could be losing me. He doesn't want to do that, because he sees LOTS of money in his future if he keeps me.

Here's the HARD part for most n00bs. I cannot email him right now. I need to wait a few days to email him back. I need him BEGGING. Then I be a woman and "cry" about it..... Remember - you have to TAKE IT SLOWLY.

Also note - see he hasn't mentioned that he's COMING to Chad again. He's going to do everything he can to worm his way out of coming.

I will respond to him either Thursday or Friday.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keeping to my word, I have not emailed "Prof. Burth" back.

Now there's an interesting twist. See, they are wanting me to see how urgent this transaction is. So they've introduced someone else.

At this point, I have several options:
a) I can pretend this went to my spam folder and I NEVER received this email
b) I can email "Prof Burth" and tell him that someone is emailing me and say I got multiple emails about the transaction from this one person (when I just got one - but this could set us up for a dollar chop) I can say that I don't trust that other people besides him are now emailing me without me expecting it - something must be fishy. He'll then tell me to trust this person and then I will say I emailed the person back and he's going to be told I didn't - and I'll swear I did. So then when the dollar gets chopped - I can say it's his fault - he told me to respond to the emails.

So, the guy has spent a LOT of time THINKING today - and we can see he's not a dumb scammer - because he came up with a VERY LONG email to send to me....

Quote:

Dear Sara,

From ,
Representativr to the Holocaust Lead Counsel Burt Neurborn,
Concerning Swiss Executive metting Held Yersterday In Switzerland Regards Your Holocaust Claim,

This is an urgent and important email.

Burts organising a metting in Switzerland was informed by several nerve cracking contacts and pressurizing phone calls made to him by Attorney Gloor citing accruable, revenue projection losses, and your diminishing business integrity affecting your corporate image (which had been built over 2 decades) due to delay in receipt of your claim amount so as to enable you expand your business in Gospel propergation as he stated that many other claimants have been receiving their claims happily and yours had been delayed for over 1 year. (This is one of the best paragraphs I've ever received from a lad.... what's a nerve cracking contact - what's a pressurizing phone call - sounds scary! LOL)

In respect of the above, I was compelled by Burt as his representive to travel to Switzerland to meet all top executives involved as I have ascertained that the Swiss Bankers Association have been mandated to be paying all claimants. I held meeting with the Swiss Federal Council.

The meeting was called for to seek immediate release of your entire fund and also to ensure that there are your privacy is totally protected and that there is no illegality involved or any process that will hamper your receipt of your funds, as Burt's integrity will be affected if your money is not received if you meet all conditions stipulated by the Federal Council executives.

I had thorough and extensive meeting with The Swiss Federal Council (SFC), being heads of federal department of Justice & Police, Finance, Foreign Affairs (represented by Samuel Schmid, Head of Federal Department of Defense and Civil Protection ), Home affairs (represented by Moritz Leuenberger, Head of Department of Communications) and Economic affairs. In attendance also was Chief Judge Arthur Aeschlimann, President of the Federal supreme court of Switzerland, Pierre Mirabaud ( chairman of the Swiss Bankers Association) and Christian Burmman, head of Forensic, Data Security & Integrity (Police, Justice & government Records, Switzerland).

Summary of attendees at the executive meeting were

Federal Department of Justice & Police - Christoph Blocher
Federal Department of Finance - Hans-Rudolf Merz
Federal Department of Home affairs - represented by Moritz Leuenberger
Federal Department of Economic affairs - Doris Leuthard
Federal Department of Foreign Affairs - represented by Samuel Schmid
Swiss Bankers Association - Pierre Mirabaud
Federal Supreme Court of Switzerland - Arthur Aeschlimann
Forensic, Data Security & Integrity - Christian Burmman
Peter Gloor, Representative counsel to the Holocaust Victim -Sara Goldstein
Michael Okoro -Representative to the Lead Counsel Burt Neurborn

I cited the following for discussions

1. Privacy /Banking Secrecy
2. Terms of release of your claim
3. Timeline for transfer of your fund

PRIVACY

As per your privacy which is paramount for your future investment protection, Christian Burmman confirmed that all records relating to you have been completely removed from public accessibility as requested but the Lead counsel Burt Neurborn . Chief Judge Arthur Aeschlimann also confirmed custody of documents establishing legal protection of your records as required under the Swiss Financial Privacy laws.

On issues of banking secrecy, Pierre Mirabaud, chairman of Swiss bankers association cited the Client Confidentiality issues from the professional bankers stand point. In his statement, he stated that the Swiss banker’s professional duty of client confidentiality is rooted in Article 47 of the Federal Law on Banks and Savings Banks, which came into force on 8 November 1934. The article stipulates that anyone acting in his/her capacity as member of a banking body, as a bank employee, agent, auditor, as an observer of the Swiss Federal Banking Commission (SFBC), or as a member of a body or an employee belonging to an accredited auditing institution, is not permitted to divulge information entrusted to him/her or of which he/she has been apprised because of his/her position.

Pierre Mirabaud said that although the Federal Law refers to "banking secrecy", it is important to note that this duty of discretion is not intended to protect the bank but the client. In that sense, the terms "bank client confidentiality" or” financial privacy" are much more appropriate.

Chief Judge Arthur Aeschlimann also added that Swiss legislation guarantees respect for privacy, being a question of protecting personal privacy; a basic right established under the Swiss constitution (Art. 13). Chief Judge Arthur Aeschlimann said that any violation of bank client confidentiality, whether through negligence or intentionally, is punishable by a prison sentence or by a fine. Violating bank client confidentiality remains a punishable offence even after the relationship with the client has come to an end or the banker has ceased his/her professional activity (Art. 47, Federal Law on Banks and Savings Banks).

TERMS OF RELEASE OF YOUR CLAIM
The issue of pre-payment or post payment of claim restitution fees being agreed tip to be given to the executives. I asked on possibility of payment after you have received your money in Ghana, but they all stated that pre-payment is their choice.

The Swiss Federal Council, the Chief Judge and Christian Burmman all collectively stated that their only condition for release of your claims is a pre-payment term. I pleaded for a post payment term as advise to be done by my head department Lead counsel Burt, where you pay after you have received your claim in Ghana, but they cited various legal implications should you breach the agreement after you have received your money. They argued that their rights of complaints or divulging your financial privacy has been denied by the Swiss financial privacy laws, as such it is important to state that any complaints against you will lead to litigation of which they will lose their integrity as executive members of the council on grounds of graft and face prosecution under article 47, Federal Law on Banks.

Sir, I and you with Sara sincerely will understand their fears as these are executive members who are expected to live above board in terms of discipline and will not in any form want to be associated with graft, executive corruption or any form of bribery scandal.

I intimated them that you are honorable woman of integrity and i will discuss their terms with you.

TIME LINE FOR RECEIPT OF YOUR TRANSFER OF YOUR CLAIM IN GHANA

Hans-Rudolf Merz insisted that Private wealth management focus on Deposited Asset Class member as private individuals with large bankable assets under the category of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals, require due payment of agreed fees completely and which they said should be paid to the council in the most discreet way as the Swiss federal council has agreed on wholesome transfer of your entire fund within 2-3 business days of receipt of agreed fees.

Pierre Mirabaud as an astute banker stated that Switzerland's international leadership in wealth management is no coincidence. The tradition of high-end services, the availability of committed and skilled staff, and a predictable regulatory environment all have contributed to Switzerland’s leading dominant position among global wealth management centers. With 9% of global assets under management (AUM), Switzerland is among the world's leading trio of wealth management centers, beside the United States and United Kingdom. Switzerland is the world’s leader in international private wealth management, with a market share of 28%. He stated that people all over the world have confidence in Switzerland, being a country with stable economy, policies and regulatory environment; hence all timelines are honored as agreed and the Swiss Federal Council will honour its transfer obligation within 2-3 business days of receipt of due fees.

The council, chief Judge, and Christian Burmman agreed on receipt of the fees on your payout center Ghana and prompt effect of your wire transfer for your investment within 2 business days of receipt of the fund by the council. Head of Federal Department of Finance confirmed that all necessary approvals have been given and the Chairman of Swiss Bankers Association also stated that contact will be made through Bank for International Settlements, Switzerland (being the Central Bank of Switzerland) for immediate and direct transfer instructions of your fund from foreign reserve /reconciliatory account with Bank of Ghana (being Central Bank of Ghana) upon confirmation of your arrival date with your fees.

For discrecy as agreed, your fund shall be received directly through representative Solomon of the Sub Sahar Lead Counsel to Holocaust Lighitigation on your arrival payment for services. The chairman of Swiss Bankers Association have major business ties and interests in Asia as such requested that their tips be sent through a special merchant account so that funds will appear as deposit for purchases from their business chain by Solomon on your arrival.

The confidential agreement has been drawn and will be sent to you from the Holocaust Processing Center being the Chief host to the metting on Burts confidence and metting conclision.

Acknowledge mail with schedule of your travelling as i will procees to Ghana from Switzerland to conclude issues with Solomon . I look forward to your conclusion of this transaction in few days time.

Sincerely

Edit - - where do you guys get that this is coming from? I am getting "private IP" Is that what you get?

Quote:
Delivered-To: xxxxxx
Received: by 10.100.252.9 with SMTP id z9cs85161anh;
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:39:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.141.161.6 with SMTP id n6mr16841111rvo.201.1214433573826;
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:39:33 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: from webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com [205.158.62.67])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id l31si17644071rvb.6.2008.06.25.15.39.33;
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:39:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 205.158.62.67 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of xxxxxxxxx) client-ip=205.158.62.67;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 205.158.62.67 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of xxxxxxxxxxxxx) [email protected]
Received: from wfilter3.us4.outblaze.com.int (wfilter3.us4.outblaze.com.int [192.168.8.242])
by webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with QMQP id EC921180013C
for <xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:39:32 +0000 (GMT)
X-OB-Received: from unknown (205.158.62.55)
by wfilter3.us4.outblaze.com; 25 Jun 2008 22:39:32 -0000
Received: by ws1-3.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix, from userid 1001)
id BD14F104F0; Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:39:32 +0000 (GMT)
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_----------=_1214433572277020"
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:39:32 -0500
Subject: Swiss Executive Metting Held Yersterday In Switzerland Regards Your
Holocaust Claim
Received: from [41.222.68.177] by ws1-3.us4.outblaze.com with http for
[email protected]; Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:39:32 -0500
X-Originating-Ip: 41.222.68.177
X-Originating-Server: ws1-3.us4.outblaze.com
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

Edit again - I'm getting Lagos now. Also the person who has been calling me is calling me from Lagos. So why are they trying to get me to Ghana when things are tracing to Lagos? This group must have people from both countries????????

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Stuff...Again!!

Quote:
he died in a horrible cow tipping accident

I love finding great hooks that you can reuse....and this is one of the best you've carried through in your baits! I laugh everytime I read it!! Laughing

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm getting Lagos now. Also the person who has been calling me is calling me from Lagos. So why are they trying to get me to Ghana when things are tracing to Lagos? This group must have people from both countries????????

I'm baiting some Nigerian Lads posing as Zimbabwean refugees in South Africa who were really keen to get me to South Africa.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yasterb - - they must have SOMEONE there - - because we baiters get the idea of a safari - - but lads wouldn't understand or "get it" and I don't think they'd just bait us to be stranded with lots of money. I think they WANT the money. So, he must have SOMEONE in Ghana. It's just interesting how they are operating out of Lagos but want to meet in Ghana...... Do they have gang members there? Family? Or are they going to safari themselves (I doubt)?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is now Saturday. I have not sent an email in several days, so I quickly sent this:

Quote:
Dear Prof Burth,
Phoruh is feeling better. The earliest I can leave for Chad is Saturday, July 5. Please let me know if you and Solomon will be meeting me in N'Djamena or if you are going to wait and meet with me when I am able to fly to New York City and take care of the transaction in your office there.

If you are meeting me, I will send you the exact details of where we will be.
Thanks.
Sara

Note to n00bs. I know the man is not in NYC, so I want him to think that I think he really is from there. He will think that I feel like I have the option to meet him in NYC when he knows that I really do not. So, we either have to meet in Africa or not. I am pretending that I have the OPTION that he had originally told me, and he knows it's NOT an option. So it gives me the upper hand.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am pissed. If you are a n00b and did this - - I have been so close to getting a safari - and I've worked with him since Feb. My plan was to get him to safari in the IMMEDIATE future and you have ruined that. I now have to wait - - or I may not even get it......all the information I've gathered - my work - for MONTHS - to have some ignorant person shut down his email. I've been working with the lawyer he was pretending to be and other people - giving them information about him as I find it out - - and now he's gone - slipped through my fingers because SOMEONE thought it would be exciting to shut down his email address.

And now I can't get anything through.

I hope he saved my email address somewhere and will contact me as soon as he gets a new account set up.

Evil or Very Mad

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes

This is why we don't kill free emails.

it ruins months of work and encourageslads to go on to new prey. It's counterproductive and doesn't slow them down. Leaving emails up allows us to work them properly.

odious outcome Eliza... My hope is that he will contact you again soon.

Could be his email provider cottoned on, or possibly that nun character who was doing the rounds stuck one in the works.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely you had alternate email addresses for him... right?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127059

Read rule 7. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are eight gazillion reasons why email addresses get closed down, only one of which involves a baiter from an organized forum.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a single email from getting my biggest trophy yet when his email went dead. Irritating, but that's what happened.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure hope he does have your addy saved somewhere, as it really is infuriating when this happens. Sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic