SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You might be a scam baiter if...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know for an absolute fact that a WU M T C N consists of 10 digits.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You snigger when finding that a hit man has emailed you , instead of being scared.
You and hubby regularly use the term 100% risky free when something appears dodgy.
Nobody in the house bats an eyelid when they find you chewing a fake W u receipt or dooking it in the sink
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You sign of your emails to friends with God Bless.

You say or write "This may come to you as a surprise..."

You start your emails with "My Dearest One."

You have a story or back story ready and you don't need one - it's a real life event.

You are up at 3:00 a.m. responding to emails in your baiting accounts.

You go to bed and work your baits over in your mind when you should be sleeping.

You look for troll like or dodgy behavior in people around you.

You start a sentence with "Please, I am begging you..."

You are a member of Eater. Wink

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You recognize wallpaper patterns that you've seen lining trunkboxes

You arrive at an airport and read the cardboard signs that people hold in arrivals, looking for one with a baiter's character name on it.

I too get puzzled looks when I use the word 'modalities' in conversation. Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
If you have ... two genders.

... at least two Very Happy

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your boss uses "modalities" in an email and you spit coffee all over your keyboard.

You see "419" in a phone number and assume it's someone's baitphone.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
January
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...you don't bother using official tax forms, because you make your own forms.

...you never show up for meetings, because you missed the flight, your tickets were stolen, you were arrested by customs, etc...

...you had more pyramids built than the pharaos.

...it's always somebody else's fault. Very Happy

Safari = Rev T0UR3Y - From Conakry GV to Monrovia LI and environs (960km) - 5imba Liberia Camp - "my friend who is with me sold his shoes and telephone to enable us go back to Monrovia since there is no money left for us" (current status: still in Monrovia, but nothing interesting is happening)

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125498">Eater University</a> - <a href="http://formcentre.download.your-mail.com/">Forms</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142769>Tools</a>]
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the fifth/sixth "You know your a baiter when..." thread you've posted in. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You compare the wonderful, speedy, helpful Parcel Force to L.O.S.T

( All adjectives used above were sarcastic )
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You send your new boyfriend or girlfriend an ASEM with attractive pictures attached and from a new Gmail address to test their faithfulness and personal story.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Your cat has to bite your leg to get food and water.
You are checking your baiting accounts before the coffee is even ready...
Smile

My kitties are looking at me right now, the coffee is still dripping and I've already checked three baitboxes. Laughing

You think about getting your camera out when you see gas for $4.19/gallon.
You sign off on a company email with a baiting character's name.
You reply to all two minutes after your boss distributes a scammer charity email with the ten reasons why its a fake.
You ask a "cow-orker" if the random request he sent to you was an "ASEM".
You paid for a faster internet connection so that you can upload huge files to the scammers.
Your real life minister brags about having baptized 4 new members and you think to yourself "Pffffffftttt".

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You regularly photoshop extra fingers into pictures of people. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.. you have your own church

..you're automatically supicious of anyone claiming to be a barrister

..you think nothing of sending out a 20 page grant application form that has to be completed by hand

..you're not an IT nerd (sorry IT nerds everywhere Wink ) and you (a) know what an IP address is, and how to look one up, (b) you know what a dll file is, and (c) you have a toolkit that exists only on your hard drive.

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You watch an interesting plot twist on a TV show and think, "Oh, NOW I know what I should do to my lad!"

Despite not caring for world geography at all before baiting, you can find Mali, Ivory Coast, et cetera on the map.

You have your very own charity which, for some reason, never actually sees, or hands out, money or aid.

You come here every month for your calendar instead of buying a proper one.

Before: Your government's forms were too long, too confusing, and a waste of time.
Now: You just snicker when you have to fill in one because it's nothing compared to what you've done to your lads.

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your typing/keyboarding and spelling skills have deteriorated due to impersonating a lad so much.

You look longingly at prepaid phones and wonder how to buy one with impunity from the budget committee.

You actually look in your spam folder for new bait opportunities.

Your family ask how the baits are going (and mean it).

Your spouse reads over your shoulder and starts laughing and caring about the personal stories on Eater.

You have told your Sponsor you don't drink/use anymore because you are so busy baiting.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... you question every single letter that arrives in the mail, ESPECIALLY the official ones while telling your spouse to wait until you have throughly searched only 9 times out of 10 to uncover another scam (happened today).

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The washing is piling up
The house is falling apart
The model railway you promised would be built for June 2007 is still not finished
The first thing you do when firing up the computer is to see how things are with Stinky and the Leg
Your keyboard is worn out (and covered in coffee)
Your holiday videos from last summer are still waiting to be edited
You know why birds suddenly appear.
Seeing a picture of a person with a fish on their head, a loaf of bread under each arm and a pineapple stuck between their legs doesn't raise an eyebrow

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've lost count of how many "you know you're a baiter" threads you've posted in. 20? 25?

You are genuinely disappointed to check your RL email and discover that you have no check mule job offers (with websites to kill).

You remember the time way back when, where a lad came onto eater attempting to sell an e-book about 419 scams. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38221
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When your personal email account gets closed due to inactivity, but you still have 20+ other accounts you manage to check every day.

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS Girly Girl wrote:
You send your new boyfriend or girlfriend an ASEM with attractive pictures attached and from a new Gmail address to test their faithfulness and personal story.

Ouch.

You avoid WU or MG in RL
You trace the IP address of every email from an unknown person
You are always looking for new tools and creative to use against your lads
You use the phrase "Top of the day" without thinking about it

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have dreams where you're walking down a street in Lagos, you're looking at all the people, and wondering how many of them are "lads".

You realize that you're just as good as liar as any politician.

You know who Charles Soludo is, what he looks like, and what his signature looks like.

You've heard the names Morris Thomspon and Andreas Schranner more times than you can remember, and you know who they were.

You can name some air crashes that have taken place in the last ten years and where they happened, including the flight numbers.

You can rattle off the names of some expressways in major West African cities as if you have been to those cities yourself.

You can't wait to sign some guestbooks to get some mail that no one else you know wants to get in the first place.

You have an excellent understanding of how WU works....or rather, how it doesn't work. Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You wonder if this isn't a bad "resource" to have in the general"thread. Rolling Eyes

You giggle/cackle insanely at inappropriate (and appropriate) times every day.

^ everyone knows WHY you do that.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your writing emails has actually become a cut and paste job with mere filler words because you say the same all day long Embarassed

You think of how you can make people around you do you favours now by promising them fantastic things for later.

You think of online banking as suspiciously easy. Havent you just seen a similarly working fake site?

You say to yourself "oh no!" when your friends use gmx, yahoo and t-online email addies.

You are surprised how many WU facilities your home town has and you think of special formwork.

You see that RL forms are 200% more time-wasting than the 1TV5-Form ever was Laughing

In my case, your chats have become English to 80-90%.

You would actually like to meet your favourite lad, go with him to a pub, invite him to a beer, lay your arms around his shoulder and reveal that all your baiting characters to him have just been you, you alone Very Happy - damn, I really dreamt this repeatedly! Off to T4m4le Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

... you get upset about not getting enough SPAM

... a co-worker drops by to ask "how things are going" and you reply "well, my loan lad is ..." and he says "No, I mean with work."

... a co-worker drops by to ask "how things are going" and you reply "well, work is ..." and he says "No, I mean with your loan Lad."

... you randomly giggle in elevators and walking down the street thinking about an email you just sent/received

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

.... If you find yourself nodding in agreement to each and every one of these.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic