SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Global cooling

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What are you talking about. The world is flat, idiots. Rolling Eyes

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
and is atop of four elephants standing on the back of a turtle
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone want to bait my younger brother about this? I expressed my lack of belief in global warming recently and was met with a HUGE barrage of abuse. I pointed out that scientists do disagree about this sort of thing, and apparently I don't know the difference between "real" scientists, and water diviners.

For information, he is a 31 year old kidult, absolutely unshakeable in most of his beliefs, moderately paranoid. If its bad news - he's a believer...

pony
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the 2500 IPCC signatories are not enough? What about the sample of those 928 peer-reviewed climate studies, none of which questioned the existence of man-made climate change?

Nah, there must be a conspiracy.

IBTL.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel like I have done this before..... oh yeah here

TheGreatOok wrote:
Roycropper wrote:
Saying Global warming exists is a statement of fact based on global average temperatures, not politics.

It only becomes politics when politicians, or those with a special interest axe to grind hijack the topic for their own ends.

We have actually been cooling over the last few years, due mainly to ocean currents. Yes, there has been a warming trend ever since the Little Ice Age during the Middle Ages, but the cause of this is the current debate. If it is man-made or part of the natural cycle of weather. You can read about both sides at several different places, here are a few.

http://www.reason.com/news/show/34939.html
link
link2

This site has the first link I posted plus some more: link3

Edit: I totally agree with your second statement, it is being used and forced feed to the people for political means.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just stopping by... Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JMR, it looks like the Global Warming thread has...

COOLED. Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic