SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

what does this mean?? Ayelalalal

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got back from a long trip and have already managed to rile up a lad to the point of getting threats. I chopped the hell out of his dollar and caused him quite a bit of heartache by having him send 3 checks totalling $400,000,00 that my employees immediatly cashed and departed the country with the money. Not to worry though as my insurance company covered the loss and then later it was determined that the checks were forgeries but I still got to keep all the money because of my insurance company covering the loss. He seems to be quite upset that I got the money and he doesn't get his cut and insisted several times that the checks were from his clients for me to act as collection agent and then send it on to him after taking out my 20%. Adamant about them not being fakes but I know better. The checks were received by a companion of mine in a most secure area of a local installation that requires an ID card and security clearance to enter so no danger of anyone getting hurt. The checks were all forgeries as confirmed by a local bank's fraud department.
What in the hell does the following statement mean. I mean just who or what the hell is "Ayelalalal" I went ahead and placed a pretty severe countercurse on his lad ass just in case and included all of his family and friends as well with the 12 plagues of Egypt and they shall all die a thousand bad deaths.....then I blocked his email from coming in.

I dont like your languag,,,,please mind your mouth and i will use Ayelalalal to track you and make sure that you are brough to book.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]
Subject: I have chopped hell out of your dollah
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:43:58 -0400

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

probably "readnotify" then Very Happy

if not it's a god of some variety, I had this once - Ogun push you, ayelalal kill you - so definitely in the god league.

edit: here we are -
Quote:
Ayelala: Origin and Functions

Source

Ayelala is a deified goddess whose place of origin can be traced to the area of Ilaje in Ondo state, Nigeria. According to J.O. Awolalu, the cult of Ayelala arose out of the vicarious sacrificial compensation of the life of an Ijaw slave woman, killed in substitution for the atonement of the sin of a run away Ilaje adulterous man.5 As a scapegoat, the slave woman was made to bear the consequences of the sin of another who had run to take asylum among the Ijaws; an act which caused serious disaffection between the Ijaws and the Ilajes.

While being sacrificed, the slave woman, in great pain and anguish, could only mutter the words “Ayelala”, meaning “the world is incomprehensible” or “the world is a mystery”.6 From then on, Ayelala became the name by which she was known and called.
It is vital to add that before sacrificing her, a covenant of reconciliation and ritual kinship was made between the Ilajes and Ijaws on the following terms, amongst others7:
-Ayelala was to kill any member of the parties to the covenant who plans evil against one another;
-Ayelala was to punish with death any member of the two groups who practices stealing, sorcery and witchcraft against each other;
-All contractual relationship between the two covenanting communities was to be faithfully and honestly executed under the watchful guidance of Ayelala who was invoked to kill all covenant breakers.

Before she was finally sacrificed, Ayelala the slave woman made a solemn vow to witness to and punish non-compliance to the terms of the covenant and all future covenants to be reached in her name. Ayelala eventually became deified after her death when it was observed that several deaths occurred in default of the covenant sealed on Ayelala’s blood.8 In consequence of this, Ayelala became popular as a deity who dispenses justice and protects morality. Her cult started spreading far and wide, even to the Benin Kingdom.

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I'm in big trouble or what. I think the original covenant breaker in this supposed business relationship would be himself as he attempted to have me take it in the shorts with bad checks. Well, armed with this information I am going invoke many a curse on the lads ass!

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him an Ogun push you right into hell email. So how did you do after Ogun pushed you? Laughing Any apparent changes in your quality of life or business as usual? Question Thanks for the information and do know that anything you say can and will be used against the lads outside of a court of law...I gotta go get some sleep.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ogun is the least of my worries, there are two hitmen and a witch after my ass.

I pity the fools.

miscellaneoustoaster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Try claymores. Smile
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

miscellaneoustoaster wrote:
^^^ Try claymores. Smile

All out of em and besides they are a bitch to pack properly and I can't remember which side to point towards enemy.....can't pour piss out of a boot either even with instructions on the heel. Laughing Woke up to an apology this morning from the lad letting me know that I didn't have to put a curse on him and that everything is okay. I'm going to work him from another account I've got and see how far I can get before he consults the voodoo high priestess again.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic