SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pensioner conned out of 24K

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was a mail scam not email but the poor soul was convinced he'd won a Canadian lottery.
The article shows how despicable these con artists are, they threatened the old boy with court action when he said he didn't have enough money to send
Scotsman
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't bother reading the comments posted below the news story, brain dead muppets Evil or Very Mad

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They tend to be a bunch of cliquey numpties posting on that site. They've not much sympathy for anybody.
I gave up commenting ages ago.
Its free to register Wink
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My 86 year old Mother keeps getting telephone calls about a Lottery win but she is too well tutored by me to fall for it. In fact, knowing what I do, she accused me of playing games on her. Shocked

I put her right on that score and told her next time to ask them to hold and then leave the phone off the hook for 20 minutes. I said she could gladly give them my number to ring or, if she had their number, I'd skype them into submission. I could get 1,000 Lotto Lads to call them.

Interestingly she said that it sounded like an American accent, which I imagine could make it Canadian.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alot of tose comments sound like the same excuses the scammers use

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic