SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

White supremist Karl Rove 419 e-mail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was browsing another website, and I saw someone had posted... well, see for youself. Warning: Not Safe For Keyboards.

I would dearly love to have this lad's email, just for the sig lines..

EDIT: Okay, so there is an addy. I didn't see at first.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. That's priceless.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my! Shocked Another believer in the singular state of America. Man, that is just one mistake after the next there.

Hrm,... and there IS a reply addy in there.

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go, CY:

Click

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew a guy who's girlfriend was a intern for Karl Rove.

!00% risky free truth!

Seriously! We'd get calls from the whitehouse....area. Laughing
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure about this, but the IP is identical to this one.

Date: 15 June 2008 From: UK LOTTERY GAMES CONSULTING Company UKLGC Reply To: [email protected]
Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION
Extract: UK LOTTERY GAMES CONSULTING Company (UKLGC). Reg No:

Maybe they come from same Internet cafe?

Edit I'll get a couple of my characters to cross mail those two.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'm going to offer to help, in exchange for Dubya signing in some special laws for me. What should I ask for?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
$499,000,000.00 (Four hundred and
ninety nine million dollars)

That is one hefty sum! Shocked

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Karl Rove? That is one hefty political adviser! Evil or Very Mad

I happen to have a "George W. Bush" emailing me to send the money to the honest diplomats right away. They may cross paths. Thanks CY and Prof. </me rubs hands together in anticipation>

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fantastic Very Happy

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The email in the post is a live one! Form letter reply...

from [41.204.224.41] Nigeria

Quote:
My name is Mr Karl Rove, I am the personal adviser to President George Bush(President of the United State Of America) in regards to the $499,000,000.00 (Four hundred andninety nine million dollars) that was Deposited in a bank by President George bush in a foreign bank in the year 2000 while i was the director
of finance at the BANK OF AMERICA(BOA). . I want to really thank you for accepting this offer and for your trustworthiness and i want you to send me your personal information as stated in the previous email that i sent to you because the bank will need it before the transfer can commence. I want you to know that this transaction is 100% risk free and you do not have to worry about our terms and condition as every legal step has been followed to make sure that the bank, where the funds where deposited, transfer the funds to you without delay. The funds were deposited with the Lloyds bank of London . I have informed the bank (Lloyds TSB Bank) that you will be making contact with them in regards to the funds in their bank. In order for us to continue this transaction i want you to contact my personal lawyer, so that he can send you the LETTER OF AGREEMENT for you to fill and sign so that the transfer will commence as soon as possible. That letter of agreement will be sent to you to sign and the BANK (Lloyds TSB Bank) where the money was deposited so that you can commence transfer of the funds. Also have it in mind that you will be required to deduct 20% from the total sum of the money that was deposited in the bank in total completion of the transfer. After this transaction i bet that you will have every reasons to smile. I want you to keep this transaction confidential. I want you to contact the lawyer via his email address:

NAME: BARRISTER JEFFREY TERRY
EMAIL: [email protected]

Regards

MR KARL ROVE

Oh yes, bright boy, you will have a reason to smile... when we finally leave you the hell alone! Cool

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to reply to him as barrister Alberto Gonzales.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic