SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The biggest lie you've told a lad..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whats the most unbelievable tale youve told a lad and been beleived?

So far, Ive been involved in several cold blooded murders, had an imaginary friend similar to the Great Gazoo from the Flintstones, been made the leader of a cult and turned to cannabalism in order to dispose of the remains of a Jehovas Witness who picked a verrrry bad time to come to my door.

But at the moment Im working on a bait where Ive turned the general population of my small island into blood thirsty Zombies after pouring Yakult in the drinking water, and my lad is offering me advice on how to survive in my new urban hell! Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think someone once told a lad he was from outer space and was contacting the lad from an alternate universe. I can't really remember, so I'd say the fact that one of my characters got robbed and lost his passports, wallet, all identification, watch, coat and shoes, but thankfully the briefcase with $30k in it for the lad, was safely hidden away at the time...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
small island into blood thirsty Zombies after pouring Yakult in the drinking water, and my lad is offering me advice on how to survive in my new urban hell!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

How does your Lad know how to survive such a horrible ordeal? Did he live through a similar situation in the past? Was he an extra on a canned, never aired episode of LOST? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The biggest lie I told a lad?
I just sent the money W/U. go and pick it up. Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The biggest lie ever told a Lad was about going to fight in Iraq (so the bait ended).

Quote:
My advice to you is to forget about this business. I have accepted a contract in Iraq and have to leave in four days. My duty to my country is clear.
I've recalled the money from Western Union and I'll be briefing Johnny 3meson and Marie B@rry accordingly.

I got a gratifying grovel:

Quote:
I am happy that you have gotten a contract in Iraq, But now what do you want me to do about this transaction, You know quite well that your name is in the bank file and I have no power to ask for this fund on my own, knowing fully well my position here in this bank, in addition I have puting much money into this transaction even when I carried out an investigation to the country of the deceased person, so if you will abandon me with this transaction what will be my fate??
What hope do I have to recover all what I have invested into so far?? What do I gain at last??
Please you should consider my postion as a civil servant and do me a favour see the best way you should help me so that we will realised our objectives in this pending transaction of ours.
My second appeal to you is that you should not recalled the payment back as you have already made it for the lawyer , rather make a free transfer to him so that he will get the money and procure these document for you.
You should allow the sleeping dogs to lie, you should not consider his altitude toward the way he is handling this transaction on your behalf, but you should put me in your shoes and really understand my financial position in this case.
All my hope and that of my family is laying on this transaction , if now you want to abandon it , I hope that the future of my family is in danger. and destiny will never forgive me if my family dies in hunger.
Please re consider your thought for the sake of humanity.

The biggest lie that ever told was that she'd whored herself out for one afternoon of anal sex to raise the money for legal fees.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I told a Lad (Tututi Ka|abi - see siggy line) that I was a Russian model and that I was his wife - and that I had been kidnapped by white slavers and taken to Cote d'Ivoire,

He was a litte upset when he found out - after being set up to do a meet with another Lad to swap a suitcase full of non-existent cash.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told a ladette that I (Ukrainian BDSM hooker) was killed in a horrific car accident, which was actually a setup by the chief of the Boston police*, who was a client. I even sent pictures of my decapitated body. This was all to explain why the WU receipt had bloodstains all over it. Ladette didn't miss a beat and asked for a clearer scan. I wrote back that I couldn't go right away as I was at the funeral home being embalmed. The bait continued for another month, died, then she wrote again about 3 months later asking how I was doing.

*The "chicken chaser" in my sig.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got kidnapped by captain jack sparrow (see videos in my signature)

This week my brother died in a horrible cow tipping accident.

I can't count the best lies - so many - lol

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited a lad for almost three months as a genetically engineered talking horse.

Talking was the easy part, squeezing through the door into the WU office was the hard part. Cool

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot

I told a Lad I had died by e-mail from my executors - and when I still e-mailed him Embarassed he wanted to know how I could do that from beyond the grave. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Obroni
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once told a lad that I was a Panda. Funnily enough the deceased was also a Panda so I could claim to be the deceased's next of kin.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told Ahmed the idiot (ARK), that I was off the coast of Ghana in a boat with no power.

He called out the coast guard to come and look for me. Shocked
Talk about a bait backfiring. I dropped him for a while after that.

Where is he now I wonder?

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told at least two, and possibly three, lads that the reason why I wasn't able to answer their emails for the past three days was that I was out walking aorund and I was attacked by a large pack of snarling wild dogs.

I was then taken to the hospital where I was kept for three days under strict observation for signs of rabies. I was also given lots of medication to help recover.

The trouble with the meds were the strange side effects. I had to tell the lads that I got confused and disoriented, and accidentally deleted all of their emails......so could they again please send me the WU instructions?

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a curse lad, a kind of variation on a hitman lad. It started out as an orphanage scam, that all these poor kiddies would die if I didnt send money by a preset date. When I didn't, they all died and he put a curse on me saying something awful would happen before a specified date unless I paid to have it removed.

On the set day, that bridge collapsed in Minneapolis St Pauls. The lad then gets emails from Barrister L3s B4ttersby, saying I had died in that accident and holding my lad and his curse personally responsible for the whole thing, and demanding millions of dollars in compensation.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

once told a Lad that thanks to his lack of devotion to Odin All-Father, she'd been forced to stand naked before the sacred oak holding two cats to her bosom.

My male characters tend to have tough military careers; Eliza's brother R0ss, an ASASR Captain, gave details of the eighteen Taliban he'd killed - three close enough to get their blood on his flak vest - while not only detailed the materiel he destroyed in Operation Desert Saber - nine MBTs, 22 other AFVs, 72 soft-skinned vehicles, 10 AAA positions and 19 hardpoints - but also vividly described how his gunner had been blinded by a 57 mm AAA round.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The biggest lie I ever told a lad? "I'm in Chad."

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My name is Obi wan Kenobi,and I own a Wookie ranch

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told a vladette I own a beaver farm for the fur industry. We had a brand new production concept that enabled us to shave the beavers instead of skinning them.

edit: removed logo Cool

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)

Last edited by Dutch on Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The biggest lie ever? How about, "your mother is dead"?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Aye, that is a whopper of a lie!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yep, that's a good one. Very Happy

My most outrageous story was telling pet scammers that I breed unicorns for a living. Nothing compared to the outstanding whoppers on this page, I know.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really can't believe that anyone inhere would ever lie to a lad??
Ofc everything we tell them is 100% risky free and 100% true... Rolling Eyes

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn’t pay all the fee, as my Franchise business Anvils R Us wasn’t doing too well in New York City

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Check is in the mail. That is the only lie that really gets their attention.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so many I couldnt possibly commit to one. For now, it will be that I am a retired businessman worth 13 million and will do whatever it takes to help the 'sick and dying' man that contacted me.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic