SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yay - now I'm officially retired - from work

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I can get out more and play with my camera

I love these spooky tomstones, Isn't that the Mr G0mer gang Very Happy tattoo ?

which are even spookier when a black cat appears on it and then starts following me around

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Gomer. Does this mean more time for baiting?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! happy crowd

Time to corrupt some grandchildren... and then send them home!
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Gomer. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like something good for lad to carve.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll probably have less time for baiting now BRUIN, but I was spending way too much time doing it last year. I'll still be doing a lot, just not 24/7 which can be unhealthy. Then as I was unhealthy it worked for me. Laughing

I'll sign up gor the gym tomorrow and tell my doctor about it in two weeks time. The look on her face will be priceless. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:

I love these spooky tomstones, Isn't that the Mr G0mer gang Very Happy tattoo ?

It's one of your lads, who took his life in frustration after being led around by the nose one time too often.
Or if it isn't, it should be.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Gomer. I've also retired this year & do spend more time baiting.

Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Gomer. Very Happy

Didja get a watch for the years of service? Shocked

Edit, Hey, my cousin posted just above me... Surprised

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the pictures Gomer Very Happy Keep it up and yes, baiting 24/7 would get old really fast. Probably not the best idea for mental health.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Canon camera I used for the pictures was bought with my entitlement for my length of service and at least I have time to use it - and figure out how it works.

The dam thing is covered with so many buttons it's hard to hold it without changing something.

It was only when I downloaded to the pc that I realised that I had made a couple of unexpected videos too. Embarassed Laughing

I'll accumulate some great stately home pictures to send the Lads to show them where I live - (I wish).

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Gomer! I'm envious -- still a few years left until I can have all that free time....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too. Now that Gomer is retired, he can find us tombstones to spook our lads with. Wink

Congrats, Gomer!

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gratz from me too Gomer ! Very Happy

seems like all the retired guys (including me) meet here Laughing

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Gomer. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Gomer. Do not spend any more than 8 hours per day baiting. That way you will be able to fit in the other priorities you have.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Gomer!! The estate won't be the same without you Wink

The lads will be able to breathe a sigh of relief- Gomers going to the gym , so that's a couple of hours less baiting.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the retirement Gomer.

I do love old tombstones. I've seen a few with the skull and and hourglass, just to remind us its only a matter of time until we're all in the same place.
Cheery Wink

(Black cats are good luck around our way)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your retirement Gomer.

There will be more than a few lotto lads crying into their tombolas to hear you're down at the gym. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Gomer.

Get some lads to DHL you a lion for the grounds of your stately home.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Gomer. Lets hope you enjoy it. I took early retirement 4 yrs ago and even yet nobody can wipe the smile off my face. If you thought time flies when employed now that you are retired you will really see how time flies. happy crowd happy crowd

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I back up what writeon said.

I took early retirement 2 years ago and the advise i was given then, was don't try and get everything done in 6 months.

Now we will have to start a O.A.P forum for baiters. Laughing
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the retirerment Gomer. I had retired at a early age *38* but due to a bad downturn the the stock market (9/11/2001) plans came to a screeching halt. but of a year and a half I was loving it. so grab a hammock, read the camera instrutions, get a martini (or lemonade) relax safely. Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Gomer! Retirement for me is still some years away. I guess I could go out early in 6 years, but I'm going to stay in the work force until it's no longer fun.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be careful with all that workout mate.. it might actually put you UNDER one of those tombstones Wink

Grats with the retirement tho Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic