SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

To Scam A Church...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BrotherLove
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this letter in my email and thought that I'd give this ago. I figured that I'd create a daft religious priest that has little concept of the internet and is hopefully going to annoy the hell out of this scammer. Early days, but here is what has happened...

Quote:
Payment Approval.

"I, XXX writes to inform you that the over due
inheritance funds valued US$10,500,000(Ten Million, Five Hundred United
States Dollar) has been approved by the presidency and it's about to be
released to through a commercial bank (City Trust Bank Plc) via Key
Telegraphic Transfer(KTT).
But, you are required to verify the following information's stated below
to enable me forward your details to the paying bank for effective wire
transfer.

FULL NAME ON ID:
FULL ADDRESS:
PHONE:
BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT YPE:
ROUTING #:
ACCOUNT #:
SWIFT CODE(IF ANY):

Immediately I acknowledge the complete details, the paying bank shall
contact you officially for the release of the over due inheritance
fundsvia Key Telegraphic Transfer(KTT).
Be informed that all documentation has been made on your behalf for easy
and effective transfer without hitches in the process of transfer.
Also, the bank fees such as; C.O.T (Cost of Transfer & VAT (Value Added
Tax) of 1% shall be deducted from source before transfer.
Finally, due to the huge amount involved and for your best interest, keep
this confidential until the funds reflects your bank account.

...this sounds good, the foolish priest is sick of doing work for the church so lets reply...

Quote:
i am sorry for the delay in replying but i am always busy setting up
new ministry's across third world contries

please tell me if this is still available as it will make my life all
the better as the church that i belong to is not interested in helping
my apart from to fund third party people and countries in on setting up
new churches and sending colleagues of mine across the would to drop
off payments of $250,000 usd so that the word can be spread

again i am interested in your offer as it will enable me to leave the
church and stop me having to give out thousands of raised usd's per
month where i see none of it

Took a couple of days and then got the following...

Quote:
Dear YYY,
I received your mail and the content well understood.
Be informed that the fund is still available within for you to retrieve.
In your previous mail, you said these funds will make your life better, yes you are indeed right, but please note that you are not only going to benefit from the funds but both of us shall share the funds accordingly. The sharing of the funds shall stand; 60% for you as the beneficiary while 40% to me as the legal adviser.
So, without wasting much time in transferring the funds, forward your banking details for the effective wire transfer.
As soon as I receive the complete banking details, I shall forward same to the bank for the transfer to be made into the account. Is that understood?
Regards,
XXX

So back I go with this...

Quote:
dear mr XXX

in god i trust that you will receive this message in good health

it is as a swallow of angels have opened up and cast upon us both this fools gold. it is great delight that i showed this mail to my brothers and they have warned me about snakes with forked tongues but i do not understand what they mean apart from they will pray for me

XXX, understand this please that i am a religious man and bother god, but have little understanding of the real world as the church simply empowers me to go and give cash for ministerial duties while i see none of the thousands of us dollars myself

this great chance that you have given me is very much appropriated but so that we may have trust i must tell you about myself and you must tell me a little about you as god is our witness before we can proceed

i was taken into the ministry as a young child and do not remember my parents too well apart from in my dreams as they left me in a crib awaiting carriage to god

please tell me who has left me this money so that i may pray they rest in peace as there maybe a chance that i can meet somebody from my family - i have no family

how do we now proceed

YYY

Now the fool didn't reply in what I considered a measured time so I sent this...

Quote:
dear mr XXX

an urgent reply is needed as i am in a pool of happyness waiting for your reply and i cannot sleep

i pray for you as you will turn my life around

you are my escape from my painful life with these monies that we will share

YYY

...and was very quickly reward with the following...

Quote:
Dear YYY,
I want you to understand that the funds involved is huge and can change the financial history of families and the church forever but you are not required to discuss this transaction with anybody due to the huge sum because they can discourage you from closing this transaction.
What do you want to know about me? I shall be very glad to let you know that.
But, to my own understanding I don’t know who left these funds for you, I was only instructed by the presidency to contact you and advice you on how to retrieve your inheritance, so, I requested for your account details for the transfer to be made by the paying bank which till date you have not been able to forward the details.
Finally, if you don't need the funds, get back to me I shall instruct the paying bank to redirect the funds into the Federal Government account for their own use. Is that understood?
Regards,
XXX

Which leaves me to reply with the following...

Quote:
dear XXX

in god i thank you for your good mail and i also well understand your instructions

please carefully read what i write and address all my questions

also please believe me that the funds are absolutely huge and in gods name i have no intention of mentioning it to my brothers as they will not discourage me but i believe that they will steal from me. this money will be for me as i am sick of delivering thousands of dollars around the world for the church and seeing nothing for my return

thank you for asking what i would like to know about you. firstly i am an old man and would like not to be embarrassed as i am new at using peoples computers as usually i travel around the world for the church rather then sat at the peoples computer as i have sat

as we are not seeing each other face to face and to ensure that i am not being fooled by a serpent with a forked tongue, would you be good enough to simply take a picture of yourself and post it to me on this mail. perhaps you could simply write my name on a piece of paper so i know that you are the saviour for me and i can pray for you and more importantly pray for a quick resolution to getting my money. please my it large and clear as my eyes are poor

now onto the important case of the money that i want from my inheritance

after i can see who i am talking to, how long will the transfer take once we come to an arrangement as i am keen to leave the church

also can you confirm that i have your confidence in all of this as well and you will not give my name to anyone once we have completed our transaction

lastly i do need the funds, please for the love of god do not redirect them to the federal government. your terms that we originally spoke of are fully agreed and i pray for your urgent reply

please again send me the requested picture so i know that you are not one of the devils serpents and i may pray for you XXX as my saviour

i must ask, do you believe in god and good fortune? it has been incredible that you XXX have come to me at a time like this in my hour of need. if i was ever to meet you i would be washed over with joy and would love to embrace you for the good fortune here

i apoligise that i go on, but it is nice to be having something good for me rather then carrying cases of money throughout the world for the church. i feel very frustrated that the church expects me to deliver all of this and i never see too much

i weep tears of joy sitting here XXX knowing that you are about to change my life for the good.

YYY

Just hope that this carries on as each of my replies will get longer and more demanding...

...old men can be so annoying when they've spent so long bothering God!

Last edited by BrotherLove on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome BrotherLove to the eater. Very Happy

Thanx for sharing your bait. My fear is, that you are investing more work than the mugu. Be aware that any mail from the mugu starting with "I received your mail and the content well understood." means, that he did not even bother to read you mail and sent you something from his script he uses on zillions of victims.

Save the demands for the time when the lads starts reading your mail. Cool

--
just my two kobo Wink

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ yep, I agree with that.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
greyman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An excellent first effort.

Estupendos!!!! Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
BrotherLove
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All, thanks for your comments but I managed to string him along for a few more mails, especially when I introduced as fake scammer who did not exist.

Fortunately these daft replies of mine roll off the tongue and only take a couple of minutes to reply with... Very Happy

All my spelling mistakes are deliberate as well, I type quickly and leave them in so I appear totally useless at using PC's (People's Computers as far as the Priest is concerned)!

I make them as long as possible and repeat as much as possible so he has to wade through all my useless rubbish just in case there is something worth reading.

So here he is replying to the above mail.

Quote:
Dear YYY,
I cannot take any picture now holding a paper written your name because I am not in an environment where pictures can be taken at any time, what I can do is to scan my International passport for your to view who your dealing with; I believe it's okay by you, so, should I scan the International passport?
I'll also like you to scan and send me your ID, so I can know who I am dealing with.
Please note that for this transaction to be successful I need your trust and mutual understanding and you don't have to dedicate what should be done because you don’t know much about international transaction here in country instead listen and follow my instruction as a legal luminary appointed by the Federal Government to advice you accordingly on how to retrieve your inherited funds successfully without encountering hitches. Is that understood?
Regards,
XXX

Time to introduce a rival for him...

Quote:
dear XXX,

in god i trust that you get this message and it is with a heavy heart that i write back to you

i cannot allow myself to be tricked by a serpent with a forked tongue and as much as in god's holy name i thought you were my saviour i am a man of prayer. i quote the following

austin 3:16
thou shall not deal with an unknown saviour who hides upon a veil of secrets

last night i dreamed of our lord and this verse and today it seems that the prophecy has come true

i was MORE THEN HAPPY to allow you your sixty percent split as a i am a man of god and do not need too much money

however based on your refusal to allow me to see my saviour then i shall withhold my finance details until i have a picture of you my saviour holding simply a sign with my name up so i know you are not a serpent who is hoaxing me

another reason for my doubt is yesterday i received a similar offer before i wrote back to you, it looks like that another group of legal people have been contact with regards to my beneficiary and ZZZ has asked for me details as well. i made the same offer to him as the money is clearly destined for me and he has asked for 48 hours to get a photo as his camera is at the repair shop

as clearly that it is, the beneficiary seems to be with too companies and i will deal with the first person that has proof of identity. maybe you stole the information from ZZZ and are trying to rip him off

so whoever sends me proof of who they are will be furnished with my banking details. i believe that ZZZ will be talking with me tomorrow

YYY

Quote:
Hello YYY,
I received your mails and the content well understood. The choice is yours to deal with whom ever you wish to deal with, I cannot stop you, you're matured to make the right choices but I want to assure you that the so called ZZZ will ask you to pay fees to him or to the bank.
Like I stated in my first mail, you are not going to pay any fees to me or to the paying bank, all the bank fees shall be deducted from source before the transfer that alone should convince you that this transaction is legal and real.
Note that I am only doing you a favor by advising you on how best your inherited funds can be released without hitches and if you still insist to dictate the pace of this transaction by asking me to take a picture holding a paper written your name and then scan and send it to you, I am so sorry I cannot do that, it's childish, this is all about trust and mutual understanding, if you can believe what I have told you,you can quit,hence your payment shall be cancelled indefinitely and the funds shall be re-direct the funds into the Federal Government account as instructed.
Finally, I've told you that I can only scan and send you my International passport that is all, if that is okay by you, get back to me, I won't hesitate in scaning my international passport and sending it down to you for your perusal only.
I wait for your urgent response,
Regards,
XXX

Quote:
dear XXX,

in god i trust you get this message and it is important you read all of this

i have been speaking to ZZZ and he said that you would not be prepared to do this as you are hiding something dark and evil. he recited the bible where the pilot took jesus and betrayed him. it seems that he was right from his last message

anyhow, you will be pleased to know that ZZZ did provide a photo of himself to prove he was not a pilot. he told me this was the only way to prove that he was true as serpants will download pictures of passports from the world wide web and send then from their personal computers. this is new to me, but he told me that he was security anaylist so he must help protect myself from serpants. he was also very religious as well

we have made arrangements so that i can pass my church banking details with me on wednesday when i will have access to them. he has then said that i can collect the money from a western union from me which i will do, the technicilaities are confusing me but i will try to understand him

i pray that he is my saviour as he has proved himself to me and i thank the makers for him

he has also told me that i must pass your email to him so he will contact your company to cancel your rights to the money which i must do once he has sent me the deed of consent form that he talks about

thank you for your time XXX, but ZZZ has shown me that you are a wolf in sheeps clothes and that he insists that you will try to decieve me as you will hide behind emails and not show me yourself

i pray for your souls

YYY

Quote:
YYY,
I demand you forward the picture the so called ZZZ sent to you to verfiy if the picture is real, because it can someone's picture.
However, I believe you are matured enough to make decision for yourself, if you wish you can proceed with him, but I assure you'll later come back to me regretting why you dealt with him because he'll surely scam you by asking you to pay upfront fees to him or to the bank while you are not suppose to.
Note that if you find out he's about to scam you and you come back to me, I wouldn't accept to deal with you because you betrayed me, so, think deeply and make your decision as soon as possible.
Regards,
XXX

Quote:
dear XXX

in god i trust that you are in good health and have this message

i thank you for your concerns but i believe that ZZZ has proved himself to myself and the lord.

i shall pray for your misguided thoughts that you have betrayed me. i considered you a brother and a saviour and all you did was when i asked for proof of identity that could not be facsimiled was got angry, now you demand that i forward ZZZ picture?

XXX, read and understand this. you were the first prophet to come to me, all i did was ask for proof and the serpant arouse

perhaps i have misunderstood you, but if you want to move forward with this then i insist that you be a man that ZZZ is and prove to me your identity as to my terms and the lords which is simply a photo image of you holding a piece of paper with my name - that cannot be faked

at present, on wednesday i shall be transferring $2500 arrangment fee to ZZZ which will enable him to allow the federual bank to give me my monies, praise the lord that will be fantastic for me - i cannot wait. you have until 11:50 PMSL time on wednesday until i can no longer deal with you and will be in a contract with ZZZ

with love from the lord

YYY

Seems like he did not like that message...

Quote:
keep your mouth shot, you are not sending any money, i never knew i've been discussing with a poor church rat.pls stop sending me mails anymore

...so after a few days, time to give him some more hope totally ignoring his last message pretending that my fake scammer has contacted him as far as I was concerned...

Quote:
dear XXX

in god i trust you got this message

ZZZ has requested that i need to send a further 7500 us dollars for clearance payment.

can you confirm that this is what you have changed him so i can send this

thank you

YYY

The a few minutes later I write again... Very Happy

Quote:
YYY

i urge you to respond to me with immediate effect and please confirm that you have told ZZZ that 7500 us dollars are required for a clearance payment from the federual

i gave him your email address as he said he needed to contact you to ensure that your company would release any interest in my money so i can leave the church

this is serious - i urge you to respond

god be with you

XXX

Guess he forgot about the mail where he didn't want to speak to me again...

Quote:
YYY,
I don't receive any mail from him. For now I advice you not to send any penny to him 7500 USD until I read or hear from him.If you disobey my advice and pay the fees without reading from me to go ahead, you'll find yourself to blame and don't write me asking me to help you get your money back from ZZZ.
Regards,
XXX

Quote:
dear XXX

in god i trust that you are in good health and recieve this message

thank you for electronic mailing me back. i have mailed ZZZ to tell him that he has no money from me until you give me the go ahead. he has electronic mailing back the following to me and this is making me very worried. he said the following

YYY, to that he had, emailed recognized the
XXX and the 7500 dollars that of the money I we are
he said that you cannot communicate, the end to think about that hour
you use it, with him more ZZZ to the mechanism of this hour of the examinación of fêz of the case

for the love of our good god, what should i do

i believe that he is talking lawyer speak and i am now lost as to how i respond

would it be better if i sent the money to you and tell him when i have sent it as i assume that he will pass it to you for the release fee

YYY

Quote:
YYY,

If you wish you can send the 7,500 usd into this fudiciary offshore bank account as stated below, then scan and send me the transfer slip for confirmations.

BANK NAME: ---
SORT CODE: ---
ACCOUNT #: ---
B.I.C ---
IBAN ---
ACCOUNT NAME: ---

Regards,
XXX

Time to cause some delay. For this, I made the crudest picture I could from a previous scammers photo I found on the net. I then made the sign very badly cut and put my baiters name in a font claiming that it had been written for the poor priest. The original image has been replaced by a slightly modified version with my baiters name removed...

Quote:
XXX,

in god i trust you are well and got this message

please read and understand all that i write, i am sorry for it being long but i need your help

i must thank you for this message and i am now praying for a quick closure to this so that i may be free of the church.

i believe that i should be transferring the monies to you with immediate effect but i think that i need your help

here is the picture of ZZZ you requested, he asked me to use a electronic link to view it and this is what he had electronic mailed me

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3470/copynj2.jpg

as you can see he is a professional and i am very worried, how will i tell him that i am sending the money directly to you

would you be good enough to write a few words in the tongues of laywers that he will understand for me so i may send him just your words as if it is coming from me. i am beginning to get scared of him as yesterday he has written to me the following

YYY I require that you send the moneys of release now or
you will not see your moneys the XXX does not want to
speak to you because you do not have business exclusivly with me do
not contact XXX

although god is often on my side, at times i do fear the darkenss. this man is sending words of fear to me as you are talking to me and it shows that ZZZ IS LYING. in god i need your help

could i also take a moment to accept your offer of your passport that you previously offered, i think that that was a generous offer from yourself and i thank you for it. i know that you are true now and would just like to see a picture of you, my saviour

please again, write me the words to send to ZZZ as there is something very wrong here and you XXX are my beacon in the night

i am now off to the bank to transfer some extra monies that i am borrowing from the church to pay for this. when this is in my bank i will then immediatly transferring it to you to cover the fees. my brother will not be happy and you must never tell them of this as i will put the monies back when i have my inheritance

thank you again for your help and assistance. i pray for a quick resolution to all of this

may i ask, do you have children so i can pray for them as well

your friend

YYY

Quote:
YYY,
I received your mail and the content well understood.That picture is not real, it was edited,look at the picture clearly especially the hands, his not holding the papers with his fingers, so that picture doesn't belong to the so called ZZZ.
Write to him that you are sending the money through your lawyer who will send the money acorss to him,simple and short, if he's genuine, he'll agree but if he's not, that means, he's not geniune, hence you have to stop further communication with him because his plans is to scam you.
As soon as you make the transfer into the account, kindly scan and send me the transfer slip for confirmation. Is that understood?
Regards,
XXX

Quote:
XXX

in god i trust you are well and have got this electronic message. it is important to me that you read everything here and help so that i may get you the monies this week

thank you for your assistance with ZZZ, i could not see what you showed me until you did as my eyes are although poor now shown the truth - thank you

although i have lost a little initial money that i sent him, this money i am going to be sending you comes from the church funds. they will not notice for a week as AAA is away on church business. he attributes the funds for spreading around poor third world places that have been run down and in conflict

i urge you to read and understadn this as you have been truthfull to me as you said from the beginning and are not the false prophet of macromedia that ZZZ is

i need to send him a few words adn you say simple and short. i think that i must deal only with you and you must must write me a few words to said to the liar and theif that is ZZZ. you are a lawyer and you must be able to give me those words that are not part of my language that will stop him from ever contacting me again. please help me

i am expecting to have the money in my account tomorrow. from when i send this to you how long will it be before i get my inheritance, can you please again confirm the amount that i will recieve once all costs are made at your side. i need to know how long it will take to pass the money to me when the release fees happen as i have to replace the money from the church. although i have borrowed it they will see YYY as a theif which i am not as moses wrote on the stone tablets that thou shall not steal

i also need to talk to somebody - please tell me that what i am doing is okay with the church funds and i need your assurance that everythign will be good as i am now sleeping well

with hope and love

YYY
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is good. he's well off script, he's watching money that was destined to be his disappear down the drain to some other guyman. shock for breakfast, confusion for lunch, rejection for supper and nothing in the fridge for munchies but a stale lump of loss. bon appetit, lad.

mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It almost seems like you tried to get a trophy to fast, slow it down a bit and read the eaterUniversity on Trophy Baiting...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135698

gollum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Brotherlove, if you want to leave your church,
i have membership available in mine
"the Church of the Reamed AsoulS"
Membership forms available on request.

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Love the church name. Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i have forms available for "Milk and Honey Church of God"

PM for forms

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
BrotherLove
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your church offers etc, if I can get to the form stage I'll be taking one of you up on it... Very Happy

Quote:
Dear YYY
First and foremost I contacted you so you can retrieve your inherited funds which I never asked you for any fees, you suggested to send me money so I can send it across to the so called ZZZ, so stop saying you are sending me money for my personal use.
Sorry for the bad sight, it has to be corrected as soon as possible to avoid being blind totally.
When and why did you send him the money? You would have contacted me before sending him any money, so that I will be aware, you don't just wake up and decide to send money to someone who you know nothing about.
I have directed you on how to send the money, as soon as you send the money, scan and send the transfer slip for confirmation.
I also intended to use part of my share to spread around for the poor third world places that have been run down and in conflict
Off course I have been telling you the truth but most people prefer to be told lies so they will agree but I cannot tell lies because I have my integrity to protect as a legal luminary.
Kindly forward this mail to the so called ZZZ." I want to state it categorically to you that I wouldn't want to proceed with you anymore, because I would only need services of one lawyer, who is well respected in the field of law. Also, I found out that you are not telling me the truth, because you lied to me that the picture belongs to you while the picture was edited. I advice you stop contacting me because I shall be forced to notify the proper authorities to prosecute you according to the rule of law.
Like I said earlier, as soon as you make the transfer into the account, kindly get back to me with the scanned copy of the transfer slip for confirmation. Is that understood?
Regards,
XXX

...but sadly the good father could not respond as he was very old and died...

Quote:
Dear XXX.

My name is AAA and I am a representative from the organisation that the late YYY worked for.

I have found your email address from a package that was in the late YYY's possession when his body had to be formally identified this afternoon. This package had a print out of an email that I believe he may have used to communicate to you with and was attached to it.

I am writing to you with regards to this package as I believe that this package was destined for you due to the email being attached.

Can you please confirm if you have had any dealings with YYY over the past few weeks and what the contents of the package were to confirm ownership?

Yours sincerley,

AAA.

Then I got this very quick response to save these poor $'s from disapearing...

Quote:
Hello AAA,
Yes, I had dealing with YYY and he was about to transfer the sum of 7500 usd to the account that was stated in the print out, I don't know if he has made the transfer into the account, if he has, you can scan and send the transfer slip.Is this a joke that YYY is dead?If it's true, I don't believe that.
Regard,
XXX

Quote:
Dear XXX.

I would not joke about such things and am extremely concerned that you would even suggest this. My friend and I assume your friend, YYY has passed away. God bless him.

There is going to be a service for him in our community church. Can I ask as his friend, is there any words that you would like to say?

The church has had a lot of fathers that have passed away. Usually with a lot of distant friends and relatives they have asked if they could record a short message in MP3 format that we may play at the service offering their wishes and peace for the afterlife. It is their way of saying goodbye and brings peace and closure. You are the only friend that we can find and it would be very appropriate if you would consider this.

To let you know what happened as far as we can see. The late father was found in his apartment on the church campus. He leaves no family as he was adopted, hence why we have contacted you as you seem to be the only external contact that we know about. At this stage we believe he simply died of old age as he was nearly ninety as you must know.

Can you please confirm details of this transfer as there is nothing on the print out and this is monies that was in his envelope, all that was attached was an email address stapled to the envelope and he had written "To Pay" on the envelope hence why we believe this is for you. I also need to know again the amount as the package had subsequently more then $7500 in it by several thousand.

I must ask, is this something to do with setting up a chapel abroad as YYY used to deal with this side of things. Can you please provide details by return to why this money was being redirected to you so I can look at getting it released as soon as possible.

AAA.
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if he doesn't believe you, you can always create an obituary.

http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, nice idea, computer-illiterate baiting. I haven't started yet, but i intend to bait as my mum. Bombarding lads with endless "I was trying to do that thing but this thing come up saying error something" vague-ery
BrotherLove
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mewing_ghecko wrote:
if he doesn't believe you, you can always create an obituary.

http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp

Absolutely brilliant.

I was going to leave it a day or so for the church newsletter and mock one of these up anyway, but this is perfect.

Takes a lot of effort out of it and I think makes a better job then what I'd have done as well.

Cheers.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That picture is not real, it was edited,look at the picture clearly especially the hands, his not holding the papers with his fingers

Laughing

The 2nd lad modality is working fine here. Perhaps you can send him some scam letters from the other guy (the scam letter generator might help you there), some real things like a receipt a phototrophy from our hall of shame or something else (see here for funny generators).

Telling him that his colleague really convinced you and telling you will make the payment now to Mr. Mugu Soandso can speed things up Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic