SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy truely is an idiot..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idoit lad sent me this

From EMAIL

Quote:
Good Day, I have been waiting for you to come down here and pick-up your
package box which contains your $1.500,000.00, but did not hear from you
since that time. And, I went and deposited the package with DHL COMPANY
here in south africa, because I travelled to Indian to see my boss and
will not come back till next month ending. You can stop any communication
with any one because you Fund is now registered with this company. I want
you to contact the DHL COMPANY to know when they will deliver your
package. I have paid for the company that brought the package have paid
for insurance and shiping fee. The only money that you have to send to
them is there security keeping fee which is $500 Us Dollars to receive
your package. BLOW IS CONTACT INFORMATION’S OF THE COMPANY: Contact
Dr.williams jacobs EMAIL Try to contact them
as soon as possible to avoid increasing the security keeping fee. For your
best information don't let their diplomatic agent knows the contents of
this package, Is only their director Dr.williams jacobs that knows the
contents of this package.

Thanks Mr. David White

Well right I see how this works, he introduces himself as Jacobs whatever, gets me to email DHL giving his contact name and at the same address as his own then signs off the email as somone different.

Could it be that the same lad is both the courier company and the trunk box owner?? Rolling Eyes Of course I replied to him at the adressess..couldn't let this one get away and feel free to pass this guy around as he certainly needs a bit more re-neducation.

My reply to owner lad..

Quote:
Very good you are doing well, now what is the tracking number for this package and the size and colour so I can recognise it?

I will email the company about the package and tell them to keep it secure as it contains millions of dollars in cash.

And I forwared this to the 'company'..

Quote:
Hello Williams I was told to contact you about this package mentioned in the email blow.

Please keep it secure as it contains millions of dollars

My address is 232 Cottaging Place Dunover NSW Australia, please send it there immediatley.

And then recieved the following... i think he was a bit confused about the emails Very Happy

Quote:
you will email the company and they will respond to you later.there email is [email protected] email them with your registration number of the package.thanks

My reply to this insult..

Quote:
You will email the company? What sort of a demand is that I do not know you. I am not the sort of person who can be demanded to do things. I have already emailed the company with the the supplied modalities and detailes .

I demand satisfaction and an apology immediatly

Quote:
thanks for your mail but am only told by my boss to tell you what to do.,you have to contact the company direct on [email protected] and your package will be sent to you thanks

This reply arrived about the same time as the 'new' company emails. I think he got worried about the lack of response due to his stuff up....

Quote:
helo mrs marty i wanted to know if you are the real owner of the package that was why i told you to contact a company that is not existing.why i did was becouse we have gotten so many cases of people taking other peoples package,so that was a trick made by us to know the real owners of any package,the registration number coresponded with your name.your package will be sent to you as soon as you scan and send us your id card or drivers licence and the security fees after that your package will be sent to you,please we are really sorry for thinking that you are not the owner of the package,you know the package have been here for sometime.reply immidiatly for next action.thanks williams

WTF, Mrs Marty??...fun for later..well I am convinced by that explanation though thousands woudn't be...i think i need some trophies and other hoops for this mugu to go through to win back my trust.

my reply..

Quote:
What are you talking about I recieved you emails and sent the information on the packake to the company.

How do I know it really exists then if you claim it is fake? This troubles me and I will need proff that it exists so I can be sure about the item.

What is this about id cards, in my country we do not have id cards as they are a thing of a police state like like the Nazis or Communists.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Day, I have been waiting for you to come down here and pick-up your
package box which contains your $1.500,000.00
Gosh, you are forgetful, I too am always leaving millions of dollars lying around in boxes all over the world.

You really have got a dumb bunny. Love your spelling, it will be sure to rebound on you, especially the
Quote:
sent the information on the packake to the company
or would that be pancake?

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The spelling usually gets worse as the bait progresses espeically for the important words Cool

Feel free to have some fun with this one as he needs all our help to make a sucess of himself.

Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff to play with them Dagget, but make sure that you are not educating them by exposing any flaws in their logic.

Just trying to help Very Happy Now go waste the lad's time, and that of his Oga

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem I got a bit worried about that so have had to be very careful twisting the logic around to avoid educating him, it was a shame he dicovered his own error as it would have been far more fun if he did not.

More from my favourite idiot..

Quote:
thanks for your email we are very sorry for that.the company does not exist we only form that to make sure that we are dealling with the right person,please accept our appology.your id will be used as evidence about you cliaming your package.if you dont have an id card you can send us your passport,we have gotten your adress before so we will be priparing your package for shipment.please be informed that if you do not claim your package on or before thursday this week your security fees will increase.thanks williams for DHL

and from me...

Quote:
Just a moment there my friend are you telling me the courier company now does not exist? Well how the hell am I supposed to send money to a non existing company? Where is the proff that the company exists or does not exist?

I have told you about the ID situation in this country and as I am awaiting trial on some minor charges I am not currently permitted a passport as it has been confiscated.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic