SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's news to the Aussies

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this from my friend in the Lord

Quote:
Greetings to you and your family in the name of God.
Please use this money as a compensation for you as to help the churches and less privileged.

In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to Compensate you in carrying out my last wishes. My name is Mrs.Vivian S0lange J3ms. I'm a 65 years old woman and from London, I was a merchant and owned two businesses in London and Dubai.

I was also married with two children.My husband and two children died in a car accident six years ago.Before this happened, my business and concern for making money was all i Iive for,I never really cared about other values in life. But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families I have been helping orphans in phanage/motherless homes. I have also donated some money for humanitarian needs in Europe and Africa , Namely Sudan, South Africa, Cameroon, Brazil, Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian countries.

Only recently I saw on television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood people in Canberra, Australia through fire.
Shocked this is news to me and to the people of Canberra.
Quote:
I was moving with great pity and compassion that I decided to make this contribution on assisting people over there,I am sending this compensation amount of $700.000.00USD, to you through My Pastor In Africa Pastor Fred Duke to send it to you as soon as you have contacted him.

Contact My Pastor Now For your Compensation on his contact infomations below:

Rev.Fred Duke
Assistance Pastor
Christ The Rock Ministry
Cotonou Republic Of Benin.
Email:[email protected]
Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophagi cancer.I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few months to live.

It is my last wish to see this Distributed to you as to help victims less previlaged and other charity organization.

Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since
my illness, I cannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to use this compensation to help yourself and poor onces arround you and distributes it accordingly.

Ah, I will have no problem distributing the money to deserving politicians and public servants.

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, they're only around 5 years late. Laughing I'd like to have a go at him if you don't mind, could you PM me his addy?

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You beat me to it Reaper. The Canberra bushfires happened in 2003 and definitely no bushfires since then. The 2003 bushfires came within a couple of kilometres of where I was living.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, as far as I knew, there's been nothing major since 2003; maybe she's been sending this for a while. Reaper, will send through now. Good luck with it.

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mind you, if Canberra did go up in flames I'm not sure how many people would notice [runs away]

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive received a couple of these from West Africa about the Canberra bushfires, even though its 5 years late. One of them was so dumb he used a pic from from the net that showed Asian hospital staff when it is claimed to be from Africa.. Another was so dumb, the alias was a woman, but the picture of the patient was clearly a man.
Some of these scammers are just better off staying away from the internet.

Poster Boi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They would be better sending us money for the drought

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tomfoolery wrote:
....Only recently I saw on television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood people Laughing in Canberra, Australia through fire.

They'll be telling us that the RMS Titanic sank next. Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Dennis the Peasant
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn't this get forwarded to 'your Australian brothers in faith' who might then share the bounty around?
I would think there would be plenty of pastoral staff ready to get back to this dear old lady with thanks.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standby Dennis, it's being PM'd your way. Praise the Lord and Kevin.

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got to know that those scammers don't know the difference between Canberra, Australia, and California, USA, don't you?

I mean - they sound so much alike, don't they?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic