SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Geographically challenged

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"My name is Mrs. Mary Parker I'm a 54 years old woman and from Northern Ireland Channel Islands, England in the United Kingdom"

With a heart-rending photo of a woman on a ventilator in an Intensive Care Unit. How she can send emails in that condition isn't clear.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's invited me to visit her in hospital and I've accepted. I wonder how she'll deal with that?

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the past few days I've been receiving messages from:

Quote:
REPUBLIC BANK LTD
124BV HILTON DRIVE WEST INDIES
UNITED KINGDOM

Actually "messages" is a misnomer - same one three times now!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr Tambourine Man: Whatever you do, do not point out any problems with her knowledge of geography! You might want to send her an e-card to get well soon before you visit her. Wink

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've no intention of doing so. I believe everything she tells me.

She is dying apparently, but none of her emails so far say what from, even though I've asked her twice. I've introduced her to the word "lurgy" in the hope that she adopts it.

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Good work Tamourine!

After all these are lads we're dealing with. These people do geography the same way they do deadlines. In lad-land, you need a passport to travel from Edinburgh to London, Toronto to Montreal, and Houston to Miami. All countries accept US currency (which may be true), but only Western Onion is accepted at major banks - even though they regularly issue limitless ATM cards!

Once you've set up a date to visit your mugu in the hospital, she will undoubtedly be transfered / booked into surgery / die of cancer-problems and you'll just have to cancel your flight and make other plans. Don't worry though - your mugu is only mostly dead! If you drop her, she'll come back and claim it was only a mild coma.

God I love terminally ill scammers. Maybe they just remind me of Ozzy - they can't be killed no matter what!
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi-Wan Knievel wrote:
In lad-land, you need a passport to travel from Edinburgh to London,

In the real word you do too. Or some other sort of photo-ID like a driving licence.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what for?

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anti-terrorist measure supposedly. Introduced a few years ago.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting. She's given me the following info

Name of bank:cr3st bank
Bank Email:[email protected]
ACCOUNT INFORMATION
PIN Number:175438650932
Account Number:0869785374865808
AMOUNT:£ 17.5 Million
Sorting Code 23-45-43
BIC CODE: CRSIGBTW38H

"View source" includes "Mirrored from www.cr3stbuk.com/". A website that's already been shut down. A superficially correct sort code, but an impossibly long account number. Bogus BIC Code too.
It's not a fake site for a real bank, but a site for a bank that doesn't exist. What's going on?

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To fly there, perhaps, but not for land routes. It hasn't got that bad yet.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True, but I'd fly for a journey like that. Probably cheaper.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sensible. Last time I went up that way I was transporting a 35KVA generator and it wouldn't fit in the hand-luggage thingy so I had to haul a trailer.

living south of Brum, I'd never have thought of manchester as hundreds of miles south of anywhere, but it is. It's a long drive.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on the South Coast, so it's even further for me.

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its true that you need photo id to fly internal flights in UK

I've now got one lad convinced that the Kingdom of Fife is a seperate entity.
Oh the troubles with taxes etc etc
Then theres the man thats set up a seperate colony off Shetland
see Forvik
Well he has a tent and a washing line!

ps for man read nutter

Manchester - 4 hour drive at least, meeting sis there in September as its a half way point from where we both live
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic