SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm SO pleased; lad driven to witchcraft

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello; well, a couple of days ago I sent out a mass insult to a good selection of Lotto lads - All praises due to Gomer for the extensive and rich lists of addresses. neat trick: make the first line or two look like a mark, as well as the subject line, so he HAS to open it to see what's there. Google mail and Yahoo offer previews of the first bit of the message. get his hopes up before you call him a front-bum.
Quote:
from *meh* @googlemail.com>
to *meh*@googlemail.com>

bcc ...
prinnket graffin _ 999 at live dot com,
date Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:02 PM
subject Payment details
mailed-by googlemail.com

I sent payment via Wester Union today with the details you provided. the MTCN is

CAUSE U DORTI FOOL AND BEGGA MAN

INTEFERIN THIEF

U POKIN ROUN TRY TO FIND MUMU FOR GIVE U DOLLA. U NEVA GET DOLLA FROM MUMU. I GO SEE TO DAT. I TELL U MUMU U ARE FRAUD STAR. I CHOP U DOLLA EVERYDAY EVERYDAY OK. U GO EAT WITHOUT.

SMALL BOI LKE U SHUD NOT DO 419. U WASTIN TIME. MUMU LAUGH AT U WEN I TELL DEM ABOUT U AN U FUCK WID GOAT. I TELL DEM U NEVA WASH.

COS U ARE THIEF U MUS BE PUNISH. SO I REPORT U TO FBI DEY GO LOOK IN U BOX AND DEY LAUGH AT U TOO AS U GO ABOUT WID NO MONIE. FOOL LIKE U, GOAT FUKER GO JUMP IN PIT.

he is vexed by this, and writes:
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL WHO WORK MUST CHOP OK DE GOMER USARKAR

not wanting to let the matter drop I replied:
Quote:
U NA FOOL STUPID IGBO MONKEY. U JOIN US AN WOSHIP AT I FEET AN U SHALL NOT B POOR. KEEP ON LIKE U DO AN I GO PUT U NAME AT OJIKA SHRINE SAYING, BURN DIS FOOL, SHRIVEL HIM PENIS TO NOTIN, MEK ALL WOMAN LAUGH AT HIM. DEN WE SEE WHO IS DA FOOL. PASS U SELF USELESS THIEF IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

At this point I expected him to walk away and pursue better things, but not so! he replies! Still unhappy at my attitude, poor chap.
Quote:
GUY DE FORGET ALL THOSE UR LEVEL ABEG GIVE ME THIS UR FORMAT FOLLOW UP OK. BASTARD MAKE I BOMB AM U FOOL JUST DE LAGOS U HEAR ME WE GO SEE 4 WITCH TONIGHT OK BASTARD

Now, at this point he runs into an added insult as I've learned from da masters and set up an auto-responder which tells him
Quote:

subject: WHO BE YOU

DIS BOX IS ONLY FOR COMMUNICATON OF GOMER BOYZ. HOW U GET DIS BOX? LEAVE ALONE OOO NO BUSINESS OF YOU IDIOT MUMU

Oh, silly me leaving that one lying about! At this point he abandons all visions of a negotiated settlement:
Quote:
EAT D BOX OK U FOOL WE GO SEE 4 WITCH

When he returns from his witch he will find
Quote:
GO SEE U WITCH STUPID MONKEY AN HOPE WITCH FUCK YOU GOOD

TEK U BOMB AN STUFF IT UP U ASS

LIER AN BASTAD

GO FEAST ON MAMA TOTO

I cannot wait. This lad is very easy to lead about by the nose just by winding him up and calling him a nob. Would experienced members reserve themselves for harder targets and bigger fish, please - I'd like to share this fellow with my fellow n00bs because he really is a trememdously rewarding pet. If we do it right he will spend all his time bothering the witch and never scam anyone else again Very Happy
thank you to all those I've watched and learned from over the last month, it's starting to come together now.

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tremendous reading NG !

Keep at him, he is just brimming with sig lines and comedy material !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, those are some great sig lines there. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic