SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I won the Microsoft Lottery - Not!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The story (oops scam) so far:

SUB: TRANSFER OF GBP£1,000,000.00 IN A/C 4952626 IN YOUR FAVOR

Sir/Madam,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the confirmation of the approval notice from the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA on deposit paid in by the “MICROSOFT LOTTERY (Pty) to tune of GBP£1,000,000.00 and your transit account number for onward remittance is 4952626. Your claim has been successfully processed

Attached is an instruction to my committee to remit immediately the FUND to your bank account from the CABLE / WIRE transfers DEPT. with the condition stated herewith.

Download attached application form, fill and fax it back to my Desk.

Kindly understand that my hands are tied from this matter. I hereby encourage you to call me immediately you receive this mail to enable me direct you on what to do in order not to allow your payment to be suspended by this committee to the next quarter payment

Thanking you for your co-operation.

I am waiting for your urgent call. Attach is the application form.

Yours faithfully,
MOTHUNYANE VINCENT
Director: Foreign Payment &
Debt Reconciliation Committee
Tel: + 27 72-793-4000
Fax: +27 11-507-6835

I sent my details to them:

to [email protected]
date 12 June 2008 20:37
subject Re: ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION (personal details as requested)
mailed-by googlemail.com

1. Full Names:.....Brenda Ann Tinne..............................
2. Date of birth:....15 May 1949.......................................
3. Sex:......Female...............................................................
4. Total amount won::...1 Million Pounds Sterling......
5. Nationality:......British White......................................
6. Contact Address: .....51 Wuthering Heights, Oldham, North Riding...
7. Telephone Number:.....0532 6665534................................................
8. Occupation:......Nun............................................................
9.Your Winning serial and ref. no:.......BATCH NUMBER:MFI/07/APA-43658
REFERENCE NUMBER: 2007234522
AWARD WINNING NO: 4
10. Email address:....ba.tinne.....(preferred.email address)

My winnings are confirmed:

from omar adams <[email protected]>
to ba.tinne
cc ba.tinne (Yes, this is you.) Learn more
date 13 June 2008 20:47
subject EQUITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY PLC
mailed-by hotmail.com

hide details 13 Jun (7 days ago) [EQUITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY PLC.JPG]

Dear Brenda

Sequel to your wining form received this morning with Reference number has been duly approved for onward payment.

Reference number falls in our First National Bank of South Africa pay center which your wining and reference details including your email address has been forwarded to the Bank for onward payment.

Attached is the insurance copy, you are advised to contact our paying bank urgently with the following bank contact details below:

Email: [email protected]
Faxline:+27115076835
Direct line: +2772-793-4000

Please when contacting the bank make sure you address your letter to: MR.VINCENT MOTHUNYANE Director of remittance whose direct line is: 002772-793-4000, and you have to forward your full banking details and copy of your drivers license or passport copy for identification including this insurance certificate so that the bank will verify your details from their system

Congratulations once more

Gregory Jude OMAR
Award Claim Department
Direct Line: +27780531122

EQUITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY PLC.JPG
162K View Download

2008/6/14 First National Bank of South Africa <[email protected]>:
- Show quoted text -

SUB: TRANSFER OF GBP£1,000,000.00 IN A/C 4952626 IN YOUR FAVOR

Sir/Madam,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the confirmation of the approval notice from the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA on deposit paid in by the "MICROSOFT LOTTERY (Pty) to tune of GBP£1,000,000.00 and your transit account number for onward remittance is 4952626. Your claim has been successfully processed

Attached is an instruction to my committee to remit immediately the FUND to your bank account from the CABLE / WIRE transfers DEPT. with the condition stated herewith.

Download attached application form, fill and fax it back to my Desk.

Kindly understand that my hands are tied from this matter. I hereby encourage you to call me immediately you receive this mail to enable me direct you on what to do in order not to allow your payment to be suspended by this committee to the next quarter payment

Thanking you for your co-operation.

I am waiting for your urgent call. Attach is the application form.

Yours faithfully,

MOTHUNYANE VINCENT

Director: Foreign Payment &

Debt Reconciliation Committee

Tel: + 27 72-793-4000
Fax: +27 11-507-6835
Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

My Reply

from B.A. Tinne <ba.tinne>
to First National Bank of South Africa <[email protected]>
date 16 June 2008 23:54
subject Re: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
mailed-by googlemail.com

hide details 16 Jun (4 days ago)

Thank you for your email, unfortunately we do not have a fax machine here at the nunnery, & I do not know anyone or anywhere where I can get to use one. Also I am unable to use a phone, we are very poor here, we do not have any money to pay for phone calls, it really is a good thing winning all this money, it will really come in very handy, as we have a few holes in our roof (we need to get a new one) & builders are very expensive.
Is there any other way that we can do this, is it not possible to carry on communicating by email?

Regards
Sister Brenda Ann

Not heard anything for nearly a week now, so I sent this short email:

Hello, but I need to know whether everything is OK, as I haven't heard anything from you in regards to my Lottery win.

My God be with you
Sister Brenda
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Billy

Lotto baits are notoriously difficult to keep going at first, so dont be disappointed if this one is lost. As soon as you mentioned that you had no money for a new roof, the lad may have decided that no money = no point.

Try your hand at a next of kin scam next time, they tend to last longer and let you build on your baiting skills so that when you next hit the lotto trail, you are better prepared to reply accordingly and tell them what they want to hear.

Basically, I think that your email told your lad you were broke, and could not follow his instructions and for that, you could have been dropped.

If this is the case, pick yourself up and charge right back into them !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks smartbomb, just goes to show that it's not as easy as it seems, lol.
Oh well, I'll just carry on with the other I have going, I hope I manage to keep that one going.
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I suggest reading the 'lotto straight-bait analyzed and annotated ' post on lotto lads, there is a very nice one written up by Otterfan.

You can find it here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126285

Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks mazda, I will, mind you still not heard anything from them.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(Ooh thanks, mazda, for pimping my lotto bait thread!)

As for your bait, Billy.Basker, I think the mistake you made was putting too many complications in your way too early. My usual rule is to appear 100% compliant for at least a couple of weeks, and really make it look like I'm heading towards paying him. By then, after a few weeks have passed, he'll have sorted out the other responses from his mass-mailing, leaving just the ones that he can devote time and attention to. Of course, these are going to be the ones that look the most promising, so in that time you have to build up the illusion that you're one of the best prospects from all the responses he's received. Then you can start throwing in some delays and obstacles. He's less likely to drop you because (1) you've created the idea that you're a definite paying mark---why get rid of a sure thing?---and (2) he's spent time and money on you. Getting another victim to that stage would mean spending that time and money again; something he's going to be reluctant to do.

But keep at it! More lotto lads should be straight-baited.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you otterfan, I really do appreciate the advice, you don't realise how hard it is to bait until you actually do it yourself.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic