SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad or not a lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jenerationx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why in the name of the great baiter lord would a lad write something this long.... and is this a lad or does he happen to be desperate, lonely, retarded, and long winded?

Quote:
Hi sexy gurl , at first i don't write yu this to bother yu , some american people think my goal is crazy daring searchin a perfect freind over the net , i kno it's difficult but i said in myself why no try , i wrote u this , u're gonna read it , if u feel necesaray to comment it go ahead . All i want is to be sincere with yu and tell u deep inside wat i relly want .read it and be known it's not to make u afraid by i said ar make u run away but simply get u close to me , u know the song of pattie labelle on my own , yep iam and i think u can help me get through. above all be known wat i said it's not relatioship i kno it's impossible but a real close freind ok !
HI , My name's , the next 18th july , i'll be 23 yrs old . I live in Haiti , i study English and also Spanish .But i absolutely gotta dropp it for i'm crazy 'bout studyin' Medecine . u kno last december i flunked the test my parents unfortunately ain't got enough dough for payin' a private University for me. nevertheless as
i Adore English too , i keep on followin' courses and gettin' myself ready for the next competition. I'm relly in love wit this language , i adore American the way American talkin' their
Accent............ Perhaps it's the fact that 's probably leads me toward u girl . It 'd be such an honor for me to keep in touch and practice wit u . For even though i kno how to write a bit it doesn't mean i don't want some practice i write better Engligh than talkin' right ! So i need yu gurl!
I gotta also say , i come from a poor -divided family everyone is carin' 'bout his own business ........
Mom relly figure on us but as a matter of fact there's no future for youngs down here
in Haiti , cost of livin' nobody works , starvation ........... yet i'm afraid i'm too talkative
sorry ,for involvin u in all that , but i alredy consider u like my friend i mean it.
i've been searching a freind for a long long time ago . Gurl i wanna
share u my things , i'm a sincere man belive it ! U couldn't find a better one . U think it's easy , but let me tell u it aint at all. Fussin' up 'bout his own life over the net like this willin' to be close to an other one and see oneself reject ? NO it's not fare, but
i 'm oblidged to do it if we just don't wanna stay simple- net -friends '. For this we'd need to faith each other , open hearts , be not afraid , hesitate to tell secrets each other , share families photographs throuh post-office and letters to the ocasion of a very special day , also our phone numbers , some of our good souvenirs , those are the things that can proof for real that a serious friendship is growin' up . How jealous could be the people too ! Our families will be very enchanted through it all to see us together , cuz we'd have deserved it ,for although the long-distance we'd have managed to preserve this very valuable thing called ''friendship''.
One gotta be virtue and lucky to get to afford wat would have realised .
For look !
i ain't a bad guy , i'm black sure , but nice , very shy , reserved , i can't dance at all , sometimes go to party , kind, generous , good- natured a lot , faithful , grateful too, supportive , dislike lies ,hypocrysies . I wonder wat kinda man u're searchin' exactly i might not be our kind or u might not appreciate me in photo, maybe i aint hansome to ur eyes , but provided that u aint racist gurl if u just look into these eyes u'll discover plenty sincerity , humility , tenderness of a guy who suffred a lot . Un type qui aime bcp la sollicitude ( lot of attention that someone give to an other ) , qui connais bpc les valeurs de l'amitie et qui conseve chez lui tant de vertues malgre il soufre ds ce monde pervertie en decrepitude . Car vois tu si je suis aussi entete a rester vertueux c'est que au fond je sais ce que je veux ds la vie .i believe in frienship , it doesn't matter i meet the perfect friend over the net or somwhereelse , the essential be i d' have tried .And if i saw others got succes why not us if we try with all of our love . and make make sacrifices .Sometimes those are such people like , we encounter whom can help us pass through into life , change completely our way of livin' and make us brand new one . Just becuz of a glance , one touch of eyes , one phone call , one word sayin' into a letter or hearin' on the phone .This 's a feelin' soo intensive that we can hardly resistand believe for this person make us alive u feel like being so close to her , you learn 'bout her culture such a pitch that one day u decide to make a trip , u'd give it all just to visit her see face to face discover her or his nice area and more also breathe other air where its good to live.
And this person gives u the strengh to stay alive each day and help u fightin' for such dream that u got someday the hope it 'd come true. It's wonderful havin a foreign friend with whom talkin' when u got probs , a friend to tell stories , u got impressed u ain't alone , u're so proud u show to your family messages u received from her or his , of course thru post office her or his photos ,his or her phone number got a special place in the repertory in ur cell it's look like serious everybody's Happy for u , also u make them terribly jealous cuz u got succes u got involved in his or her cozzy-life so deeply that they couldn't imagine be possible , got familiarized wit and even kno 'bout her or his name dog. Even u can't beleive it can u ? so amazin' such a day stayin' up all night waitin' for a phone call , cuz today it's his or her bithday , u need to hear ur friend's voice u ain't ok, cuz with him or her u can be yu ,and so close for this special moment , just only a phone call or a message that the person 'd receive from his or her flip -phone can tel for real that both of them finally found their perfect kind.
wait for your news
my mail is if u're interested [email protected] i 'd like u e-mail me directly coz i don't visit often this site an then if u're not real i mean like a phatom don't reply to me sorry coz i used to get caught in the phantom in the net i don't wanna be caughtin their game one more time kisss hope u'll write to me don't forget real person tell me more about u so i can feel yu for real

I'd feel bad if I baited the mentally challenged, but if he wants to share "souveniers"..... well then TROPHY TIME! Laughing Twisted Evil
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenerationx wrote:
if u're not real i mean like a phatom don't reply to me sorry coz i used to get caught in the phantom in the net i don't wanna be caughtin their game one more time kisss hope u'll write to me don't forget real person tell me more about u so i can feel yu for real

Obviously a lad who's been baited before. Razz

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are certainly people out there that aren't looking for money - a VISA will do nicely. But would you like to be the ticket to a VISA any more than a payday?
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am presuming you have googled the email address allready.

Some of the writing is a little unladlike, the puctuation is close to right, there is a space after full stops which is a little unusual for a lad, never the less, it looks like a lad, most likely not a Nigerian.

If you have doubts, send an email from a new account and see what you get

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First thing that strikes me about that opening Email is how bloody long it is.

Nobody is going to simply sit down and write an Email that long and randomly send it off to a stranger. Therefore, it has to be a cut & paste script.

When you think of it in those terms, then laddie is the only possible answer... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to say South Africa... anyway I am interested in this..

Quote:
i 'm oblidged to do it if we just don't wanna stay simple- net -friends '. For this we'd need to faith each other , open hearts , be not afraid , hesitate to tell secrets each other , share families photographs throuh post-office and letters to the ocasion of a very special day , also our phone numbers , some of our good souvenirs , those are the things that can proof for real that a serious friendship is growin' up

This smacks of trophy opportunity to me. You would need a subtle show me yours if you show you mine and give him something workable first... pictures off the net and build up to something.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Headers would answer the question.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ They would if I had headers. This was sent to my dating72 profile, so it wasn't an email. I responded and haven't heard back from him yet. Hopefully his account is still open. I'm looking for a trophy whore.
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
those are the things that can proof for real that a serious friendship is growin' up

That's also the kind of proof for real the government wants from a visa applicant Wink
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Male romance lads... there is a hope. Female romance lads... hardly a chance as it goes into NOK and they use internet photos.

Create some script... see out his with some questions... get him to prove his love.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Jenerationx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be posting if I need any help. So far no response to my first mail on the dating site, so I sent him my email address, some of my character story, and a few pics. I must say.... I'm really hot. LMAO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic