SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Worst excuse ever?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad blamed his mothers death for the delay in sending the form Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Sorry for the delay of sending the form to you, i lost my mother on sunday night(she die on sunday) please sir bear with me iam so busy iam making arrangment for the buiral and as the only son i have spent much for the buiral arrangment even money to scan the form to you now is heard to me but iam trying to get money for it.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Churchill Grants.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him a slap. After all business is business! Twisted Evil

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will be tapping you for Mums funeral

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That was my thought too.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well of course he's going to ask for money to bury old moms. Heck, there might even be a funeral bait coming up: "Please I need you to send the money now ok. The undertake man have already bury my mothor but now says if I can't pay $500 then up she comes." Whatever happens, keep us posted!

But this thread isn't aboot WU Xfers, it's about bad excuses from lads. Very Happy Your lad's excuse is pretty good Strongside, but I might just have a competitor for the title here! I've got a recycled lad on the line now (rich widow cancer-problem) who, after a year of silence, wants to pick up right where he left off. Since the lawyer notified me that she was dead and buried back in July 2007, I asked her to clarify whether she was alive or not. Her response explains the situation beautifully...

Quote:
Dear in the Lord,
May the peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your family, My dearest in the Lord it was a long story only God knows what hapend. I was in a comer for three months every body thought that i have passed away even my husband relatives and the assurance company want to buried me but thanks to nurse that was on my side she insisted that i have not dead, so if the lawyer said that am dead he is not wrong because since that time nobody have heard from me and i am not a ghost i am alive thank God Almighty who made it possable through the nurse.
So how have you gone with the bank and the lawyer have they transferred the money to you? i want to know so that i will advice you on what to do. thank God Almighty that i am alive in the land of the living, I wait your respond.
Yours in the Lord,
Christine H@riner B@na@f

Yep, you can never trust them pesky comers these days. Take a little nap and next thing you know your lawyer is trying to bury you! Good help truly is hard to find.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him if he wants to know true suffering, he should try to cope with a broken fingernail like you've had to endure all day.

Lads! It's nothing but me me me. Rolling Eyes

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him your dad is dying and he needs a kidney, so if the lad will send you his kidney, you'll send some cash for mom's funeral.

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder which plane crash she was on. Very Happy

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worse is when a lad doesn't reply for 5 days and then says his daughter is in the hospital with a deadly illness...like I'm gonna believe that.

Tell him that you know an undertaker who'd fly out there for free.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
Wonder which plane crash she was on. Very Happy

Probably "killd by her enemys who wantd her monies"

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if one of them said "sorry for no reply, got led by the nose to Abeche and starved half to death for nothing..." Very Happy

419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Worst excuse one of my lad's used was my first one. He didn't respond to me for three days apparently because his scanner was broken. Of course! Everyone knows you can't write to someone if your scanner is broken! Rolling Eyes

I don't need to "get a life", I'm a gamer — I have lots of lives!

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----
LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY OVER WISENESS AND I TOO KNOW MAKE A WISEMAN OR WOMAN TO DIE IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL. — Dr. Allen Newman
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE PROVOKE ME BADLY BY YOUR WORDS CALLING ME DUDE A 54 YEARS OLD MAN. — Bar. Ash Duke
YOU HAVE MADE ME TO LEAVE MY OFFICE JUST FOR NOTHING WHY, MY DEAR I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME A MAD MAN TODAY. — Bar. Ash Duke (again)
I don't know why this is delaying like this as if is big a thing, if possible shout at them because they don't know work — N4ncy Bugib4

Closed lad accounts x 2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One Lad was trying to rip off a secondary character in the bait (Jeff's Doctor ) and forgot to stay in touch with my persona, Malcolm Reynolds. His excuse:

Quote:
I just Came back from Scotland Shortly and Will Be back over the weekend to Attend to some Investment Deal Between My Company, Fidelity Investment International and The Royal Prince of The Saudi. this is going to be an Interesting meeting because we have Longed for it. As you must Know, the Brent Crude Deposit in the Saudi land is enormous and the Current Price of Crude Oil in the International market is on the Upside position and the Company interested. Now the OPEC Have Refused to Increase production. The demand will definitely be high.

That Lad had definitely caught Dorfl's Syndrome (as in Constant Initial Capitalisation).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strongside wrote:
My lad blamed his mothers death for the delay in sending the form Rolling Eyes

Hmmm. I used a similar excuse to explain to my lad why I haven't paid much attention to his business agreement lately, except it was my sister and she committed suicide.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just love his name... Churchill Grants... what does he grant? Where do they come up with this stuff?

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a better ( or is it worse?) excuse. He didn't get back to me in 3 days to accept the art deal, because his wife just gave birth to a baby son then they both died a few hours later. Then his uncle died in shock of the mother and son dying. He then promptly asked for money. Rolling Eyes

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Grief can have that effect on some people.

You could bring a smile to his face by saying you are going to donate the transfer fee to a charity that deals with 'sudden death syndrome'. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi's lad wrote:
Dear in the Lord,
May the peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your family, My dearest in the Lord it was a long story only God knows what hapend. I was in a comer for three months every body thought that i have passed away even my husband relatives and the assurance company want to buried me but thanks to nurse that was on my side she insisted that i have not dead, so if the lawyer said that am dead he is not wrong because since that time nobody have heard from me and i am not a ghost i am alive thank God Almighty who made it possable through the nurse.
So how have you gone with the bank and the lawyer have they transferred the money to you? i want to know so that i will advice you on what to do. thank God Almighty that i am alive in the land of the living, I wait your respond.
Yours in the Lord,
Christine H@riner B@na@f

BWAHAHAHAHAH!! Laughing That's a classic!

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic