SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
Wow, that's such a shitty forecast. Smile

It's not that bad, at least the weather is set nice and dry for the weekend. They could get the neighbours round for a barbecue. Laughing

Last edited by Julian Day on Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, I sort of forgot about Dover. I think that my partners in crime sort of forgot about him too because when we were all talking this morning, Dover did not even come up.

Perhaps now would be a good time to send Adamu a photo of Dover, back home with Scooby and Scrappy, playing frisbee in the nice, green backyard that Dover has... the one near the stables.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
hehe...yeah, and his pretty wife pouring him a tall glass of iced tea! Smile

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
SunTzu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean Wrote:
Quote:
Today is their 80th day since they left home. I guess the first milestone will be to get them there 100 days.

You know I can't help but feel a little sorry for these guys. Coincidently they've been on this safari now for exactly the same number of days since I last had a cigarette and Chad sounds almost as bad as not having a cigarette (or at least being around a smoker who has not had a cigarette) for 80 days. They should be feeling a bit better now though, things get easier once you get used to them and least they haven't spent there time snacking to avoid the temptation of smoking. At least they wont have to go on a diet to get their waist line back.

fantastic bait this, seriously compulsive reading.

edit: typos

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now there might be a good reason for the good Dover to complaint.. the church has told him to quit smoking.. and now he'd finally found these brilliant cigarettes called Camel Wink

Ok ok I know bad joke.. but Dover is a miserable little prat.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just think of it like this... they were walking through your fight WITH you. Nice guys these are, being with you through the difficult time. In fact, they were so impressed by your quitting, that they decided to give up food, bathing, family, communication and safety along with your giving up smoking. These guys are like a support group all their own!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can turn this into a wonderful group experience. We can all empathize with the lads by going out tonight and baring our arses to the mosquitoes for an hour. That should make us more sensitive to the plight of others. Shocked

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
We can turn this into a wonderful group experience. We can all empathize with the lads by going out tonight and baring our arses to the mosquitoes for an hour. That should make us more sensitive to the plight of others. Shocked

Uh, you first...
TomServo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tuco: Just make sure that those are malaria-laden mosquitos.

@All: Please forgive me if I've missed this (though I've thought I've read every post), but is it established in the consensus that the communication with the used cow salesman isn't violating the "innocent 3rd party" rule? (apologies in advance if this has already been addressed, or if I'm just being an ethical wet blanket)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

No one has a problem with us talking with the cow seller. He is not being inconvenienced. He has become part of the bait as a result of Adamu, not us. We never contacted him, Adamu did. Adamu was given permission to give Hamza's phone number out. Hamza is probably inconvenienced by Adamu, but that's not our doing.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
TomServo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojo: Okay, thanks. I've been a bit concerned in that impersonating an official of the UN or the church would collude to helping establish the validity of Adamu's story, such that it would put him at higher risk of being taken advantage of by Adamu.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tuco - I think I'll pass on the mosquitoes as they just discovered mosquitoes infected with west nile virus in this area. But hey - if it's any consolation, I'm still breathing in raw sewage every day puke That's gotta count for sumtin
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TomServo wrote:
@jojo: Okay, thanks. I've been a bit concerned in that impersonating an official of the UN or the church would collude to helping establish the validity of Adamu's story, such that it would put him at higher risk of being taken advantage of by Adamu.

I do not know this for a fact, but I don't think Hamza really is all that nice to Adamu. I never got the impression that Emeka the Hand was either. After talking to them, I think they are a bit rough around the edges and that they don't treat Adamu and Leg like kings.

Goat

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With rebels moving in and monstering the place up, I doubt their treatment will improve.

I was listening to a whole heap of Calexico earlier and I couldn't help but think of our lads towards the end of "across the wire".
Quote:
alberto y hermano on the coyote’s trail
and dodging the shadows of the border patrol
out in the wastelands wandering for days
the future looks bleak with no sign of change
darkness in the eye and down in the soul
all across the wire to those in control
holding so much
with no show of heart
you think it’d be crazy
to watch it all fall apart
Very Happy

Postcards, perhaps?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we should get Hamza's address and then all send postcards to Adamu from lovely vacation spots around the world, mentioning how the church has sent all of us on lovely vacations but certainly nothing could compare with Abeche. Laughing

Of course, I don't know how reliable the mail is over there right now but it's worth a shot.[/quote]

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I don't think Hamza really is all that nice to Adamu. I never got the impression that Emeka the Hand was either.
Not even nice enough to give them a bucket and some water to clean up in. I'm wondering if Hamza and Hand communicate with said lads from a distance, upwind.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps a little love-bombing might raise their spirits?

For those not familiar with counter-cult jargon - "love bombing" denotes the use of orchestrated displays of mass affection to win a person over.

Perhaps TWATs the world over could be mobilised to send a mass of emails of support to our two suffering missionaries in Chad. I know they're not checking their emails too often, but when they see a whole flurry they might get a flicker of hope... which is gradually extinguished. Of course, if they try to gouge their co-religionists, that's a whole different matter!

Shall we co-ordinate?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I like this idea except I guarantee some lad-hugger will blow the whole thing.

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent idea, it will either crush their souls or bend their minds. hooray Smile

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is an inhumane, cruel and heartless idea.

I love it. Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
westsail
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
I think we should get Hamza's address and then all send postcards to Adamu from lovely vacation spots around the world, mentioning how the church has sent all of us on lovely vacations but certainly nothing could compare with Abeche. Laughing

Of course, I don't know how reliable the mail is over there right now but it's worth a shot.
[/quote]
hahahaha, that would be GREAT! Laughing
Unfortunately, no doubt someone would ruin it. Not sure how much they would 'get it' either. Is there international mail in Abeche? Would probably take 6 months to be delivered.
I volunteer to send postcards from Hawaii and Belize. If they are still there in September (and alive) I can send one from Tokyo.
Any update on what the latest status with ND is?
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can make it like roulette too! toss a baiter in with their new TWAT following. Will they reply to a baiter will they reply to another scammer!

Only this time there is not big cash pay off if you dodge the bullet.

Because there is no dodging. Twisted Evil
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, we seem to have some in favour of an email love bombing (unless those approvals were for the post cards)... when do we start?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^TBH, prof, jojo and YW would have to approve. Then if they did like the idea, they would decide who, if any of us, actually sends the emails. I sincerely doubt they would release the emails to everyone.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
^^TBH, prof, jojo and YW would have to approve. Then if they did like the idea, they would decide who, if any of us, actually sends the emails.

Ah, I felt a bit concerned about the risk of you releasing the emails or addy to all-and-sundry in case some smart-arse messed things up.
But you've already thought of that...maybe that's why you're the experts! Very Happy

Congrats on your great work from an admiring newbie!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic