SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Everyone loves the assassins, right?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

I break down and will pay. So send him this disguised as a view MTCN.jpg clicky:
http://www.gay-test.com/gay.asp

He comes back with:

Quote:
Where is Reference numbers

I'm off to the pub. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's replied to my first email asking if it was a joke.
I've told him I'm on holiday, and can he wait two weeks as I don't have that much money with me.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he cannot explain what MG or WU are so he is now asking if I can transfer via bank.... gee I guess so.

*looks around for Alan's e-mail addy*

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
dadeciple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just got back to me. He does not believe my dolla chop. I think he is starting to figure out that several people are messing with him.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has already been taken to the cleaners by another and lost their car upon delivering the cash in person. All that's left is the roof over their head and their pet chihuahua ... the reply?

Quote:
How much can you send right away?

Hrm, this could get interesting. Very Happy

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He never responded to my business proposal. Oh well. He responded to one of my other characters but it was a one sentence threat. I feel like he must have his hands full right now.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, apparently character who has been fleeced didn't specify the house is a multi-million dollar estate, and the doggie is a best in breed Chihuahua. Twisted Evil

That information just got leaked to the hitlad through the original 'fleecer character' ... wonder if 'he'll' get a new friend. Wink

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three emails from him in an hour and a half. Unfortunately there's no WU on the tropical island where I'm staying.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man, send me the bank email information when you get it. I've already sent one to alan, and let's make sure he's not giving us the same bank account. I hate to overwork alan, and if he sends you the account he sends you alan will already have it.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
dadeciple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@The Main

I believe it has already been reported. Me and jayhawk both received it and jayhawk has already reported it.

EDIT:

Looks like he is done with my first character. Time for another angle.
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had a hitman in a while, I'll give him a shot. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from him for 13 hours now. So I think he's realised.
Anyway, I've just told him that his boys died in a shoot-out with the police. Backed up with a newspaper cutting.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Conor .. Well.. if he didn't twig before he certainly will now. Of course he knows this can't be true, as he doesn't have 'boys'. Graphics and newspaper clippings should better be used to back up your story, not for losing your bait Wink. Oh well: wash, rinse and repeat with a fresh addy Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know, but I was sure I'd lost him anyway. And I wanted to use a news cutting.
Anyway, it was an authentic looking cutting. I suppose it's possible that the lad will think it was a real shooting that I assumed involved his gang.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to keep mailing him to get any response now.

I think his heavy workload is beginning to take its toll. Laughing

Bet some of the spring has gone out of his step when he's on his way to the cyber cafe for a days scamming. Twisted Evil

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back in the Internet cafe. And still hasn't dropped me despite my last email. Although what he means by "We shall see" is unclear.
No response to the email from one of my alter egos yet.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he's in front of the computer an ready to make money! His replies keep getting shorter and shorter though. At this point he's only got enough energy for one sentence replies.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To all of those new to baiting a hitman, may I suggest a few things.

In my siggy line is a link to the 419 eater University, in the uni you will find a hitman baitng class, read it, the information you get from there will help not only your bait but also the bait of others.

Dont pile on too heavy for starters, we dont want him to close his email account for getting too many new vics all of a sudden without good reason, from what I know, hitmen dont have a great success rate from the amount of emails they send out so too many replies may kill the baits, all of the baits.

Dont ALL use gmail, if all of his promising new magas use Gmail, he may well twig, when you send him an email addy, consider using hushmail or fastmail, those without IP concerns should consider yahoo or hotmail.

If you are going to send a fake payment modality, post here so others know that you have done it and can avoid using the same payment methods, of course, bank transfer will always be the favoured payment as WU is not 100%risky free with all of the dollar chopping going on Wink

I have a plan for this lad myself and there is no reason why we cant all have loads of fun at his expense.

Happy baiting Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, he didn't reply to my phone-request. Okay, told him now that mail wasn't for him.

Let's see how he explains why somebody would want to see an 8-year-old dead...

@Murry: My HK-character is waiting to be unleashed on him, and that'll be Yahoo. He can even check the IP if he likes...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't replied to either my insult mails or my blame it on the office joker whose pic (from the xmas party) i posted round the company.

I'll stick to just insulting him when the mood takes me. Twisted Evil

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had sent some insults earlier, I always get a nice warm feeling of achievement after abusing a lad randomly and hitmugus are the most fun to abuse Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I'd sent $3000 via WU before his boys were shot. As I'm unfamiliar with WU, I didn't give him the MTCN. If he contacts me again, I'll send a custom receipt from http://www.customreceipt.com/index.php, and act dumb when he asks for the number.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone heard from him in the past five and a half hours? He's stopped replying to my first bait, and hasn't responded to two later ones.

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from any of my pets today. Sad Must be a lad-holiday.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him that the bank was closed today because of a town celebration, and he told me that he couldn't guarantee that his lads wouldn't kill me, but I should be down at the bank as soon as it opened up to send me the money. He's probably on the computer right now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic