SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

panzer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger Head wrote:
@ Mazda. What? We don't want to start sending a lad money! That could make his life more bearable!

In general. Shame about the trouble with the rebels. But if people are going to suffer that, I'm glad the two best possible extra people are there to be with them. Maybe one of them will take a bullet instead of someone harmless Smile

One good thing about the rebels is that they give Dover the perfect excuse to move somewhere different and stay there Smile

Mazda does have a point - You could chuck them $10 3 days in a row.

Exchange comedy e-mails saying you'd sent $1000 x 3 ....

Smile

Best to have e-mails than just a phone bait from now on?
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Listen, i'm not saying it's ok to send them money, ITS NEVER EVER EVER OK to send a lad money, EVER.

What i'm merely trying to say is that this is possibly the best safari/bait this site has seen (to my knowledge, and what i've been told) and it would be such a shame if it ended like this, when it could be so easily solved and reversed....

Anyways, i'm just saying, there are a few ways to get them back onto the computer, but this is the BEST way I can see from my eyes, I understand I am still new to this but I mean, this bait is amazing and we really should consider EVERY option before its to late...

Think back in a few months and I bet everyone here will be thinking the same time (if we loose it), that we really could have kept it going a bit longer by thinking outside the typical baiter box... if you guys get what I mean...

Keep up the good work, and please give us an update on whats going on.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never in a bazillion years would we ever consider sending these lads even a penny. It really sucks that we can't hear from them or get any messages across without the phone, but whatever. Look at the reasons why? We had said from the very beginning that we fully expected them to fall off the map at some point. We knew where we were sending them, and this is exactly what we were hoping for (minus the jail cells). We were continually amazed at how resourceful they managed to be. These cockroaches have survived a lot, and for about 9 weeks of it they managed to stay in touch. Well done, scumbags.

We're doing our best to find ways to kick this bait back into action. None of us want this to be over either. We had a productive chat yesterday about some strategy to get ND off of his ass, so we'll see how that pans out. But yeah, sadly it looks like the boys are now just another couple refugees in Abeche that will be spending days dodging rebel gunfire rather than running 419 scams in a cafe.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, is it possible they got killed by rebels, its just come to my attention that Abeche has been taken over by the rebels as well..

Could they possibly be dead? Surprised

Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i was reading the news and this made me laugh:

Quote:
The Chadian army, facing clashes with rebels in the east of the country, has sealed off the city of Abeche, as the security situation "rapidly deteriorates," the UN High Commissioner for Refugees said Monday in a statement.

"The UN refugee agency is concerned for the security of tens of thousands of refugees and displaced persons in Chad as the security situation rapidly deteriorates," the UNHCR said.

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my god, this is insane, these guys are royally in the shitter..

solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But yeah, sadly it looks like the boys are now just another couple refugees in Abeche that will be spending days dodging rebel gunfire rather than running 419 scams in a cafe.

Well said. The sad thing is that most of those refugees are far more deserving of any aid that's going than stinky and the leg are Evil or Very Mad I subscribe to Medicins san frontier, I just hope I'm not subsidizing these two bastards.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have far less sympathy for these two than Boston has for Los Angeles in the NBA finals right now. Boston is up 58-35 at halftime.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somewhere - damned if I'm going back through that lot << - is a reference to them giving up scamming and turning into good guys. IF this is now thought to be a bad idea, how about letting ND know they were only saying that because they thought someone was reading their emails, so they had to lie.. in fact they are due to meet xyz but need money and logistical help from ND. Just my $.02

Purple Flower
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

when was the last time y'all heard from any of the lads, anyway?
maybe they ARE dead.....

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They could be dead. Who knows? It's been a couple of weeks.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
westsail
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't someone (jojo?) fairly recently have a conversation with the used cow salesman? He indicated the lads are still around?
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, last week or so he indicated that, but we have no real confirmation without hearing Adamu's voice.

mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://wikitravel.org/en/Chad

this made me laugh, check the caution at the top of the wikitravel post.

LOL

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whew! Thank god those lads aren't traveling anywhere right now. Smile

tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Isn't that warning printed in the fine print of the church's website? That's why I'm not there right now!

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you guys do get a burn, you could always tell them they could make some money by writing a book about their expedition across West Africa to defraud the church of twat.

Would be a good topic for the most creative name for their book...

"A Million Miles away from home: The tail of 2 nigerian scammers lost in chad"

lol

Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say travel doing the bidding of TWAT is essential, so the warning, in this instance does not apply Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GordonBennett wrote:
Somewhere - damned if I'm going back through that lot << - is a reference to them giving up scamming and turning into good guys. IF this is now thought to be a bad idea, how about letting ND know they were only saying that because they thought someone was reading their emails, so they had to lie.. in fact they are due to meet xyz but need money and logistical help from ND. Just my $.02

We like that idea Gordon...

I don't think they are dead, they are just broke. It has been about 3 weeks since I spoke with Adamu. He was alive, but not well. Be assured, these lads are going to be there for a while. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But yeah, sadly it looks like the boys are now just another couple refugees in Abeche that will be spending days dodging rebel gunfire rather than running 419 scams in a cafe.

I just found that f'n hilarious!

Seriously, look at what you guys (and gals?) have done.
You have sent these vermin into a hellhole by using nothing but emails and telephone calls. I am glad you are all on our side, because if you were scammers you would be very hard to beat.

I love(d) this safari. If its over, then please dont be disappointed. You all have ruined them in ways I wish I was good enough to do. I am in awe, and I am jealous.

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love the fact that they are now in an area that has active fighting. I would not imagine they are sleeping one wink at night, out there in the rain. Man, it sucks to be them. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The weather forecast isn't calling for any more rain in the short term:
http://www.qwikcast.com/cgi-bin/forecast.cgi?zip=Abeche,TD

Hopefully there was enough rain last week to breed clouds of mosquitoes, assuming that the mosquitoes will still bother with them.

Their arses aren't as fat and juicy as they were three months ago. Laughing

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)

Last edited by Tuco on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that's such a shitty forecast. Smile

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kent wrote:

Seriously, look at what you guys (and gals?) have done.

All guys. Well, at least now that Prof's operation is finished.

But yes, the bait may be sort of ending in one sense. That is, that we are not emailing so much anymore. HOWEVER, they are still in Chad. They are clearly not leaving.

We are still doing everything we can in order to get ND moving and get things stirred up. Stay tuned my friends.

EDIT: Today is their 80th day since they left home. I guess the first milestone will be to get them there 100 days.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it not make sense that for security reasons the government commanders may have shut down internet access so that information can not be transmitted to the rebels via that medium. That would leave Stinky even more frustrated as they will have lost all contact with the outside world.
Given the danger don't you think that Dover would want to get Scooby out on a mercy flight and. of course, be forced to give up looking for Stinky amidst all that confusion. I'm sure that Stinky would appreciate that Scooby's safety and well being comes ahead of everything at a time like this.
Then when he finally gets internet access again he can see that Dover made that choice and left him streded. Twisted Evil

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic