SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Br0therh00d of G00d W0rks - Ongoing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an ongoing scam I've been playing in, spread out over several weeks.

I'll be updating this as I have time, along with the appropriate links to view the PDFs/images.

Quote:
Dear Jason Bourne,

Thanks for your mail which I just received and which to thank you for your interest in going through my Proposal.

blah...blah...blah....

After the bank have approve your application as next of kin to our late customer I will come down to your country for investment with my own share, but I will advise you to keep it as a top secret because no body again new about this transaction
except you and I.

Regards,
Alhaji Muhammad Karim .
+226 76 26 70 58
+226 78 04 84 41

Quote:
Brother Alhaji,

I am interested in your proposal and am wanting to assist, but unfortunately I am of the Brotherhood of Good Works and our rules do not permit us to enter into contracts or do business with those outside of the Brotherhood.

As a member and elder of the Brotherhood, I would like to extend the possibility of your joining the Brotherhood since we aim to reach out to all and envelop those into our association of goodwill. The steps of joining us are very simple and we are in a position to offer money and services to new members.

I would be interested in doing business with you, but with my reputation in the Brotherhood being well respected, I would feel bad if I broke the rules.

Thank you,
Brother Jason Bourne
Member, Brotherhood of Good Works
Elder of the Dharma Initiative

Quote:
Dear Jason Bourne,

I received your mail .

I want you to call me so that we can discuss on this brotherhood you are talking about ok.

I await your urgent call so that we can discuss in details thereafter we commence with the transaction .

My best regards

Alhaji Muhammad Karim.
+226 78 04 84 41
+226 76 26 70 58

Quote:
Alhaji,

Hello, thanks a lot for the message. I tried to call your number, both on my own cell phone and the Brotherhood's office phone, but I get an error message. The operator says that "All incoming calls from the United States are subject to verification" and I am unable to connect.

Do you know how else I could contact you? I am hopeful of this upcoming meeting.

Thank you so very much,

Jason Bourne

Quote:
Alhaji,

We are interested still. I have conferred and spoken with the other elders and they do agree we would love to have you join. We can provide a $250.00 entrance award for you after the rites of entrance have been completed.

We also can provide $500.00 to someone who becomes an Elder but that requires a membership in the Brotherhood of at least one year. So that will probably not work, but $250.00 is the normal amount you would receive. And of course after you are confirmed in the Brotherhood as a member we are glad and happy to do business with you.

Entrance into the Brotherhood of Good Works is a simple process. Many people from other countries do this. Basically what we do is send a PDF document for you to sign stating you agree to our philosophy, and scan & email it back to us. That is basically how it goes.

Please, brother, get into contact with me. We are waiting for your acceptance. We are glad to spread the word and spread the news of the brotherhood.

Thank you,
Brother Jason Bourne
Member, Brotherhood of Good Works
Elder of the Dharma Initiative.

Quote:
Dear Jason Bourne,

I received your mail .

I would like to become a member of your brotherhood.

Firstly i want to discuss with you .

Once again here is my private phone contact. 00226 76 26 70 58

You should try and call me ok.

I still wonder why you could not reach me then try again and also send me your number .

My best regards
Alhaji Muhammad Karim.
+226 76 26 70 58

Quote:
Dear brother Alhaji,

Thanks for the confirmation. We in the Brotherhood are delighted that you have seen the light. As I said before, the process of becoming a member is very straightforward and you will receive the initial $250.00 very soon as a token of our love.

I am attaching a small document. If you could print it out, and sign it, and email it back, we would love it (and it is required for our archival records).

Also, so that I can forward you the money, what are your payment details? Please note that we cannot use Western Union, since there is no location near us, but Moneygram would perhaps work?

We in the Brotherhood of Good Works pronounce blessing and goodwill.

Thanks,
Brother Jason Bourne

PDF FILE (ATTACHED)

Quote:
Dear Jason Bourne,

I received your mail but i could not open what you attached
You should send the form to me in plane write up ok .
If you send it in plane write up i will have to print it out and send it to you ok .
But i still insist that you call me it is very important and as a matter of fact the transaction also is still very important i want you to try your best too so that we commence with the transaction
My best regards
Alhaji Muhammad Karim.

My payment information..........
Name of receiver............. Muhammad Karim
Country...............Burkina Faso
City...............Ouagadougou
Secret Question.................. alhaji
Answer...............Muhammad

Please send it via wetsern union money transfer because money gram in my country is not convenient for me ok

The stress is too much but at wetsern union money transfer stand at my bank does not involve stress for me ok

Thanks
Brother.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic