SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hey everyone!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sarariley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first post and I just wanted to say Hello!!
My name is "Sara" and I live in the US.

I read a little bit of the site before signing up and I think it's a wonderful idea. I've been scamming the scammers for a few years now ever since the first time someone tried to scam me. He was a "US Ambassador" living in England and he wanted me to ship my dog to him that I had up for adoption. I had no idea it was a scam at first and I actually thought seriously about letting this man and his 2 children who just lost their wife and mother adopt my dog! But when I did realize that I was being scammed I had to get revenge and I actually had alot of fun stringing him along.

I sell alot on craigslist and I always get responses from scammers there too. I always catch myself thinking "I can't believe these people think I'm so stupid. Who the hell falls for this crap?" But then I remember the first time they tried to scam me and that is why I continue to do what I do. Alot of people think it's stupid that I lead these scum on and waste my own time but I know it's easy for someone who has never encountered a scammer before to be thrown off gaurd. Hell, I even printed out the email and showed it to one of my good friends who is an analyst for the FBI and she didn't know it was a scam. So... I get alot alot of satisfaction from doing this and I'm glad I've found others that feel the same way.

Moved here from Main Scambaiting Forum, RC
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Sara. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Sara. You should fit in well.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Sara, sounds like you are going to do very well here. A word of advice though, watch out for Professor So and So and Reaper.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Sara. and remember, grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, read the stickies, get a mentor, bait safe, have fun, and watch out for Harry too.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Sara. I hope you enjoy your time at Eater.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi & welcome to Eater!! Very Happy

I went to school w/ a girl named Sarah Riley. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
sarariley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome! I have to tell you, I've been LMAO at some of the phone calls you guys have made!!

I read that you shouldn't give out your personal info to these guys, now I may be naive but what could happen if these guys are over seas. I've given them my home phone # and address and name so they can waste time sending me checks, and having them think I'm going to follow through. I also use my verizon email. Am I asking for trouble? Embarassed

Right now I'm dealing with a man in Cameroon who wants to send me a couple of Cockatoos. He seems to be getting very excited... Laughing
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of our primary rules is to "bait safe" -- it means minimizing the chances a lad could find out who you are. This is an advisory from your friends at Eater -- we can't make you do anything. The chances of a lad coming overseas to "get you" for wasting his time, energy and potentially money are of course slim. But do not overlook the reality that lads are on every populated continent. As you're in the U.S, there is a wide ranging network of lads in Canada, for instance. Again, they would not likely make a trip to come get you, but with your personal information, there are certain things they can do -- the point is, why bother? If you want a drop box, sign up for premium membership and presto, you have an anonymous place to receive documents.

Anyway, think it over before continuing down this road.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, the majority of lads wouldn't be able to do anything to you from where they sit. But you never know who & where their little friends are. The lad might be in the middle of Africa, but he might have a partner/mule/school mate a hop, skip & jump from you & they might pay you a visit on the lad's behalf. You don't want that do you? It's just not a bright idea to give them your real info. Never underestimate the vileness of your pet.

Getting a premium membership will give you access to a safe drop box for receiving assorted sweet nothings from your pet. Also, premium membership helps keep the site running.

In the meantime, drop all baits where you are using your real info & rebait them from another fake addy.

Have a look at the FAQs, stickes, & other stuff around the forum to get acquainted w/ the standard procedure around here.

Good luck & happy baiting!

ETA: Wow JMR, 2nd day on mod patrol & you are firing off posts at rapid fire pace. Well done! Laughing

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, Sara. Glad to have you aboard. Bait safe, and Happy surfing.... I mean Hunting! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sarariley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never really thought anything bad could happen until I read the warning to not give your real info. So thanks for the warning, I'm going to take everyones advice. Very Happy
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Good move Thumbs up

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and on that subject, if your name is really the same as your profile name, you may wish to come up with something different. ... If so, PM a mod or Admin and they should be able to arrange to change it for you.

Welcome aboard Very Happy

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
sarariley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, Sara Riley is my alias. Wink
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sarariley wrote:
Right now I'm dealing with a man in Cameroon who wants to send me a couple of Cockatoos. He seems to be getting very excited... Laughing

Sara take a look at the Zebra massbait that is going on. It could be the same Cameroon cat that you are baiting.

Welcome to Eater!
ParaNoid (my alias too... Wink )

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to our community Sara Very Happy

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
ParaNoid (my alias too... Wink )

Really? That's your alias? Would've never thought.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stay on topic please. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic