SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Re-educating Lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you re-educate your lads with funny words or offensive words that might put a victim off the scam.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, every chance I get.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I try. Although several of my baits have gone cold at the moment, i had a busy week and they seem to have dropped me at the point I went quiet. My current crop of annoyances involves offering them employment and attempting to trick them into carrying out money-cloning exercises involving destructive chemicals... what better way to waste their time and money than to have them waste their time, destroying their money ... since I've been speaking in rather terrible Lad, good english doesn't come into it much.

I was reading in one of the drier scientific mags about mimicry... apparently if you adapt slightly to the conversational style of whoever you're talking to, it builds trust and nurtures a certain empathy. In real time conversations this includes gestures, actions (sitting back instead of upright, take off jacket, lean forward etc). Of course it fails if you get caught, they think you're taking the p.

For our purposes, if a lad gets it wrong, we copy him to make it look as though he's given us the right way to say something. If he gets something right that looks like a good patch of english, criticise it and ask for clarification, and thereby prune his english from semi-pidgin to full-blown turkey. I need a couple of straight baits to do this with. Fresh start on monday!

GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a thread (a while ago, so please don't necro) about eucalyptising: which can be found here

It's always good to bamboozle you're lads.

Edit: There was also a time when we decided that lawyers should be called 'shysters', but my search-fu is weak at the moment

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad told me he wanted "discourse via telephone" with me but I hope he'll want "intercourse" next time he writes anyone Twisted Evil

"You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right"

"ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE ANT!" - Apostle Obinna
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

for my next semi-straight (aggravated) bait, I will attempt to convince my little pet that "curling one out" means "writing a cheque" or "removing money from one's wallet".

I'll continue the bait as long as I think it necessary to convince him of this. possibly a lot longer, we'll see.

I just love the idea of him asking a prospective mark to curl one out for him. Game over, I'd say.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
I was reading in one of the drier scientific mags about mimicry... apparently if you adapt slightly to the conversational style of whoever you're talking to, it builds trust and nurtures a certain empathy. In real time conversations this includes gestures, actions (sitting back instead of upright, take off jacket, lean forward etc).

Mirroring is an amazingly powerful technique for building rapport. Use it in job interviews, but subtly, and they'll love you! We do this naturally to a degree anyway, when we walk with someone, we'll synchronize pace, this just takes it further.

You can play a fantastic game once you've proved to yourself how well this works with friends and colleagues (don't tell them, just practice the skill). Next time you're in a presentation and dying from powerpoint poisoning, start mirroring the presenter subtly, build rapport, start "pacing" them. It's easier and more fun if they're the boss. Once you have rapport, you can play with them - you start subtly scratching your ear/nose/etc., and they will too - you've gone from following to leading, all without the poor presenter realising it's happening at all. In the end, with a good enough rapport, you can get them scratching all the time, adjusting their glasses, etc. Far more fun than having to listen. Give it a go Smile
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I do! Very Happy I'm trying to get the term "bababoey" added to lad speak.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone here got a mail from a lad that referred to a 'power of anthony'. I guess it was supposed to be a reference to a 'power of attorney' Razz . Since reading that, I've been trying to get several of my 'barristers' to prepare one for me. No luck yet, but still trying.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I demanded a "Legal-Good Status" form from my favorite lad a long time ago. Since then, I've started completely separate baits of some of his other formats with new baiting characters and he's volunteered the form for barristers and FBI agents as proof of their legitimacy.

Fatter Siam and I have both been baiting this same lad for ages. For a while, we played "tennis". One of us would introduce a term and keep using it, seeing if we could get him to use it on the other one of us. Fatter won, I think. Laughing

I de-educate at every opportunity.

edit: typo

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I opted to teach my mass-baited about immunizations for importation of animals into the states. Boy, I wish I could see the face of a real victim reading that there animal:

Quote:
have been vaccinated against the normal: Rapido virus, Temper sequence, Kennelists Cough, Limey Disease, Measels Lumps and Ruppels, Boob Plague, and Rocky Mountain High fever vaccine.

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cavalry Greetings! I try to introduce my lads to efacavious new words at every chance I get.

But do not overlook opportunities for mathematical re-education! That 6% VAT on a $500 transfer fee - - well, it is actually $41.27, and is never $30.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love to try to re-educate lads, but it's not always easy. Coming up with better material than father took me so special or even the one that disturbs me the most is my stroke sickness can be quite a challenge.

I like to promise to sqeeze out a payment myself, and for some reason my character tends to take their statements as sexual advances. When one lad told me he hoped I was in the pink, I told him that my sex life really had nothing to do with our business at hand.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Don't forget the 'Post Scrotum' at the bottom of the email.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking about doing a mass bait to tell all the lads that no one ever uses the word transaction anymore and that they should call it a 'hum-dinger'

I mean, what could be better than a lad saying something like:

"I look forward to your positive response so that we can move forward with this hum-dinger."

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See the Pillock thread. I think all those mugus will from now on sign off with "Remain shagged and barfed upon". Great work, whoever did it.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually put "God help you" at the bottom of my mails once established.

A few have taken it up and use it in turn on some of my other characters in their box.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once helped a lad rework his check baiting script. By the time I got done it looked like it was written by Alex of "A Clockwork Orange." Gave him the email address of some baiters and he thought I was a genius (for awhile, at least).

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic