SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr. Rucola's final warning

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been keeping him () busy for about four weeks now, he made several phonecalls to germany and at least three to a fake WU-hotline (the one with the funny music). He went to WU and MG at least five times each and is not happy with this transaction. After all we've been through, he finally found the reason why WU is refusing to send money to africa: They're all racists in germany.
Quote:

In reference to our Telephone Conversation,I address this mail to you to inform you that you are required to send the $700 Pound sterling through any means. In the United Kingdom, the sending of fees is easy if compared with german based their racism belief towards sending fees to Africa, that was why your fees was stopped. I want you to understand that i have relations in London who send funds to their cousins and household without any difficulty from either Western union or Money Gram.

Please if you are ready to continue with your Funds matter, you are then required to tell your Colleague in London to send the fees to my secretary in Person of , through Money Gram or Western union in London, since i am not confident in Western Union In Germany and will be coming back today, meaning that we cannot use his name again.

I will want you to understand that you are required to fill the Copy of the Western union Form and send it to your Employer in London and give him the details of so that he can send the fees.

On the receipt of this mail, you are required to send your employer this details so that he can go ahead and make the fees by today since you have this week to conclude your Funds matter. In an event that the fees are not been received this week, you are saddled to know that your Funds Transfer will be confiscated as unclaimed Funds. Please i put my Trust and Faith in You for the last time. As soon this is done, you are required to send me the name of the sender in London for easy pick up.

Sadly there will also be "racists" in the UK... :>

"You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right"

"ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE ANT!" - Apostle Obinna
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And you can always use the racial divisions in Africa too, that make it HIS fault. Laughing

http://www.bartleby.com/67/4325.html

Yoruba vs. Igbo, Christian vs. Muslim.

That'll throw up some barriers, get him to specify which he is, one at a time, of course.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you are required to send the $700 Pound sterling through any means

Oh the possibilities. Carrier pigeon? Laughing

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the opertunity here, to offer my humble pimp phone service to the case. Cool It is a pitty that we will never learn, where exactly in HH Mr. Jerry stayed. But as we have had so many mishappened transaction, it is crucial that the lad fills the form. This is to avoid error and to make sure, that not we, but the lad, take the blame when something should go terribly wrong. The sender name (s/o in London from the employer) could include funny letters like Mrs. Ågaçia vân Weliñiquë - this will course the lad stress to fill the form and make it impossible to trace the payment online Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Through any means?

Get an envelope, cut the bottom of it open, tape it back up, then send it to him empty. He'll think the post office chopped him.

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He prefers WU Wink Of course he will have to fill out the form... .

Quote:
I am in receipt that Western Union and Money Gram in London does not put a hold on Funds Transfer to other countries when compared with Germany based on racism and economic selfishness. Please act fast and accordingly.

Quote:
The name of the sender will be Mrs.
(Dank an e6ffdyr0 für den Namen Wink )

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He called two times today. Once at noon and once in the evening.

At noon I was in a happy mode, mostly because we had so much fun with the Mercedes from my friend (we could fix that one as we had no need to go to the bank). I had left a voicemail message at the company requesting about the tranfer and so on. No reply yet. The lad and me, we found out that a UK form was needed when payment should go out from the UK. I asked him to send me mail to remind me about that Wink

I the evening I was depressed. All the work I had invested in some kind of a "project" was lost, because we failed in it and I had a good tall about my bad mood before we could go on to discuss the payment. The lad really offerd me compassion. So I guess a small delay until tomorrow is Okay with him. I'll send him mail tomorrow. No reply from the company. I sent them mail and left a message on the voicemail.

How about using 10T or form 49 or similar modality now? Perhaps we let him fill the original WU form 1st Very Happy , here the MikeHawk version could be helpful, this way it would be more easy for you, to fake in the filled version with MTCN and all later. Cant find the link for the WU thingy, but here is one for MG which includes a liny to MikeHawks work.

But its your bait and your decision. I will not mention anything alike on the phone unless you ask me to. Btw, where do you want to lead this bait? Safari, trophy, time waste? I could certainly give the story a twist on the phone if you liked me to do so Cool This lad really is a happy camper Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation

Last edited by e6ffdyr0 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I read about a mugu in the kind of pain this guy is in, it just warms the cockles of my heart. Maybe even the sub-cockle regions. Thank you for posting this!
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

e6ffdyr0 wrote:
. . But its your bait and your decision. I will not mention anything alike on the phone unless you ask me to. Btw, where do you want to lead this bait? Safari, trophy, time waste? I could certainly give the story a twist on the phone if you liked me to do so Cool This lad really is a happy camper Very Happy

You're doing a great job!

I don't really know where I would like to take him. A safari would be nice and I think I'll go with the 10T-modality (e6ffdyr0, if you like and he calls you again maybe you could mention that "my secretary in London had some problems but I haven't figured out what exactly it was") to obtain at least a basic trophy (my first one). I am not very experienced yet; He's been dealing with me for about a month now and I don't know how much he can take (I did some careful testing to see if he might travel but he doesn't seem to be much of a globetrotter :/ ).
As for now I'll get myself some sleep and see how he does tomorrow Smile

kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me a mail and demanded strange things Wink

Quote:
I address this mail to inform you that since you are the superior, your secretary is supposed to take orders from you without any resistant. You are required to know that getting a copy of the Western Union Form is impossible bearing in mind that my country does not send Western Union or Money Gram Transfer, but we can receive Western Union or Money Gram Transfer here, making it difficult for me to obtain the said Copy.
I will advise you to insult your secretary to go to any Money Gram or Western Union Outlet in London since it seems she is not familar with the system of Money Transfer. I want you to understand that i did by master degree in London and during my study i do send fees to my wife before my appointment and i have never experienced this method of Form filling before one can send fees. Please i will advise you to know that we have today and tomorrow to put a successful end to this matter based on limited time. I will want you to make this clear to your secretary, there is no need for me to fill a Western Union or Money Gram Form based on the stated reason above, she is saddled with the responsibility to go to any Western Union or Money Gram Outlet and tell them that she wants to make a fees transfer to Nigeria with the below details, this is very simple.

I think it's time for a slap.

EDIT: My secretary has left me after I insulted her just a little too much.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just called and I promised to read my mail.
Done reading your post. Very Happy

Okay, when he calls again, I tell you that my secretary has quit the job. Too bad, she had such a funny name Crying or Very sad .

She will work for us until the end of the month due to her contract, but has taken a few days off now (having vacation days left to use for it).

I will make this convincing Twisted Evil

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He called again. I was not happy to loose my secretary. But somehow he convinced me, that there are no forms for him to fill because "Nigerians only receive money" so requesting for a send money from would "look illegal" Shocked . Surely we cannot want that Laughing

If Nigerians will never send money, I wondered how I would receive my share Rolling Eyes

That would be payed to me via bank wire transfer. Surprised

Now I became a bit angry and asked him why we do this WU bullshit, when s/t as easy as wire transfer is available in Nigeria Twisted Evil

Soon he ended the discussion and I guess he will come up with some nice a/c info you might want to forward to Alan Very Happy

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He called again Very Happy
Told me he sent a/c details. jump_4_joy
Pls send them to Alan.
I promised to make the payment online.
I hung up before he could tell me how important the payment slip was to him, so I guess we will not have one Cool Lads cannot claim wire transfers from their colleagues w/o the slip, so provided you can send convincing e-mail that you made the payment (but w/o papertrail), this lad is in deep shit Twisted Evil

11x Cellphone
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the bank details and forwarded them, plus I told that it might take a while for the money to arrive because of the weekend. Who needs payment slips anyways? Wink

kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies, I have a plan.
As Mr. Rucola plans to send me some documents and he might send those documents to a "different person" (If he sends them at all). I know about the ITP-rule, but what about having him send those "documents" to the headquarters of a racist political party here in germany? My brother and I couldn't stop laughing about a nigerian fraudster offering a sponsorship to the head of a racist party, but it could be just us who think it's funny.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AFAIK, sending to KKK or child molesting ORGANISATIONS might be considered okay under the ITP rule (at least to some of us, as usual moral threads tend to become long, nasty and locked by the mods in the long run). Ladbombing individuals, regardless of what pureblood assholes they might be in your eyes, is not recommended, though.

You might want look into this topic, before you start your own ethics thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59246

Btw, I received a new call from ladland this morning. He was reluctant to fill the form and told me, I should fill the name. But it took me just a few unhappy words (heavily reminding him of the argument in my mail - who cares, that I never saw that mail Laughing ) to bring him back to the path of virture (e.g. he agreed to mail you the form in the way your mail suggested). Cool

11x Cellphone
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kraftstrom wrote:
I received the bank details and forwarded them, plus I told that it might take a while for the money to arrive because of the weekend. Who needs payment slips anyways? Wink

Online banking comes without payment slips. Rolling Eyes Every experienced mugu should know this by now. Laughing

He has no idea what kind of forms will await him and the account owner ven ze racist German government takes note of zis suspicious transfer.

The mugu of course only gets the pages 1,4,5 from the first form. Use OCR-A to change the case number and make the paper look like a real official document printed on recycling paper with some noise, yellow coloring and emphasized edges.
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great, where did you get that from?

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The professor called again (on sunday). I was irritated a bit, because he was not insisting on the payment slip, like most mugus do. Perhaps he knows the account owner better, that the average lad.

I told him, that availability date might be in two weeks only, but that the money should show on his journal on Wednesday. As I did the transfer in EUR and not in GBP, he asked me for the exact amount. What chance had I (sitting at an ice-cafe having no clue of exchange rates), so I made it 1,350.00 EUR where 888.30 EUR would habe been a the correct result. I am sure you will be able to make up some cock and bull story to cover this up (that is, only if the lad gets suspicuos about the little exta I granted him).

If he shall NOT insist on a payment slip until next Thursday, we must assume, that he has access to the account and KNOWS, that it is not there. Then we should provide evidence of the transfer having bounced due to whatever reasons.

In case he demands the payment slip Twisted Evil we can play dumb Laughing . But I promised to send him a scan copy of my journal. I guess an online banking journal is basically a plaintext-file printed out and scanned in again, so it should be easy to fake Cool

11x Cellphone
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, this sounds good Smile

I haven't yet received anything from him, maybe he just needs some time. I have already prepared a "journal" but he'll have to ask me for it first before I send it Smile

EDIT: He wrote me an email. Nothing has arrived yet but he isn't worried.
I'm planning to have my bank complain to me about nigeria.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I new call y'day. The money did not reflect on his account Rolling Eyes . This came as a surprise to me, as it shows the transcaction on my journal which I fetched on Monday. Patience will make his day, I am sure it will be there today Very Happy

11x Cellphone
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bank told me the transfer bounced. He should give me another bank account Smile

I slapped him hard for wasting my time and "putting this whole transaction in danger".

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This time our synchronisation was poor. When he called me y'day, I was still so very confident that the payment would show up in his account. He promised to check and call me back, but because I would be drinking with a couple of buddies in the boozer and playing cards, I had to switch off my cellphone then. He fully understood that one and agreed to send me SMS textmessage to confirm the receipt of the money in his account. Unfortunatly he must have read your mail in the meantime and hence sent me this e-mail:

Quote:
I write this to inform you, that i am really disappointed over your behaviour.Your mail stating that the fees bounced is a lie,which means that you are a liar.

While the lad came to the right conclusion here (I am a liar), he took the wrong path of action (e.g. wasting more money to send me this textmessage). So he is still happily hooked.

I guess, it is all a big misunderstanding, so if he should call again, I will tell him of me sitting and drinking with my friends when my friend who is working in the bank tells me about a wicked transfer and only slowly we discover that it is my payment to the lad and now we are all interested and discuss the matter and go to an internet cafe to send a mail in agitated mood. I switch on the phone again, see his message and feel so bad that somebody takes me for a liar. Of course I have a heavy hang-over from y'day night this morning. This is only what I will tell him IF he should call today - so feel free to modify it and I will follow your path whenever I read it in time Very Happy

PS.: It is time now for you to act like an honest man who fears to be judged wrongly, so you can bring all kind of evidence to your lad now w/o looking suspicious. Send him the journal and a letter from your bank that the payment bounced. Cool

11x Cellphone
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I do not have much time now I'm not going to answer him right away. I'll be back here later and see what I'll do then.

Even though the synchronization wasn't that good this time, he seems to be still hooked and "starving for money" Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic