SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A lad recaps his adventures for me...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes a bait can be dragged out for so long you start to forget what happened before. Thankfully, some lads just recap it all for you Laughing

Quote:
why are you stressing me so after all you 've put me through you are not still satisfy,i have told youm i can't come to lagos again,let me refresh your memory alittle firstly, i went to port harcourt stayed 2 days even had to logde in a hotel after all when i have done all that your field agent required of me,he came up with a story that my parcel is not in the storage and he made mention about reimbursing me for expenses which never came to pass,secondly i went lagos, stayed 2 days even had to logde again in a hotel after all when i have done all that your field agent required of me,he came up with a story that the sister had an accident and that i should go and pick up my parcel in his supervisor's house after wasting my time and money and he also made mention about reimbursing me for my expenses whom i never saw with my two eyes talk more of reimbursing me, thirdly,you agent tried by asking me to meet him up at benin city which i did and when i got there i waited for him after he promised not to stand me up which he never fulfilled,only for him to tell me a story that the car wuth which he came by got broke some where that is not even close to my location and said he did not come with any money so i should come to a lonely road which i don't know if it exist to come and pick up my package.Though i am really blaming myself becos i am a fool (I like it when they realize it themselves) never thought of the trip before embacking on them after all i have hgone via in your hands and your company now assisted me in confirming that i am a fool,thanks for that mess.And you still want to fool me again,NO WAY.put yourself in my shoe what will you do (in your shoe? I'd go to Lagos again of course!)

He's right about one thing, being a fool. Just like they do to victims, even when they "know" it's all fake, they've invested so much energy into it that they feel they have to keep trying to get it. Come on mugu, go for a 4th safari Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Great stuff, OD. I love when they re-cap as well. It's a trophy of sorts, when they list your baiting accomplishments for you.

I periodically try to get my lad of 1+ year to summarize my bait by introducing a new character who needs to be filled in on the details of the transaction. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
January
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting mails like this is pure gold! Really warms my heart! Very Happy Well done, OD! Thumbs up

Safari = Rev T0UR3Y - From Conakry GV to Monrovia LI and environs (960km) - 5imba Liberia Camp - "my friend who is with me sold his shoes and telephone to enable us go back to Monrovia since there is no money left for us" (current status: still in Monrovia, but nothing interesting is happening)

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125498">Eater University</a> - <a href="http://formcentre.download.your-mail.com/">Forms</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142769>Tools</a>]
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OD, that's excellent! Which shipping company did you use? They seem right on the ball, and it's only right they should at least offer to reimburse the lad his expenses Smile

Actually I love reimbursements, they give you a chance to force the lad to fill in forms with VAT/tax breakdowns, to require all original receipts (surely they got and kept all the official VAT receipts?), to get each line item converted at that day's official exchange rate into � or $, to post receipts (by registered post of course), and if he's still in the expenses game after all that, to give you a bank account for international money transfer (the only way reputable Western companies will do business, of course).

It's painful enough doing expenses in the developed world with real receipts etc, can't see why it should be easier in lad land Wink
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A very fine signature in itself

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing OD

Letters like that are pure gold and make you feel good about the time we spend with these mugus.

I think your mugu deserves to take another safari. Don't be so mean and just give him the parcel.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic